[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong... :)

Thank you all for the updates. Glad SY starts to film Circle. And Jonghyun is sooo handsome on that side profile pic with the black polkadot shirt :wub:

So happy reading your posts as regard to that rumour. I thought the same too. What ever happened, their happiness are what really matters to me. Will continue to support them both :wub:

And whoaaa we're indeed very cool shippers... kekeke. Daebak!!! ^^

36 minutes ago, sarangbit said:

EVERYBODYYY WATCH!!! THIS IS AWESOMEMEEE! <3 <3

Let's bring it to 1 million viewssssss in 24 hours! <3

After watching this, i totally forgot about all those issues :tongue: Only this song is stuck in my head :tongue: <3

Whoaaa... so many CNBLUE updates in my TL. I don't have energy to share them here... lol :wub:

The new song CNBLUE is SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!! :DCongratulation and Fighting! Let's fire in chart!B):tongue:

PS. As a fan JH and SY I always be here to cheer they happines whoever they choose to be with, because this is their life and they know better than anyone what the best for them and what makes them happy. This mess lately make me sad, not because JH rumors with other girl but how some people reacted for example in their personal IG. I believe that even if their are not couple they are friends, and I hope this attack from "fans"don't affect them much.

I am happy that this thread still egsist after WGM ends and you are still here and write post everyday:D And after reading you're post I feel so thankful that I find all of you're here. You're are real fans:D  

We have now as a fan the best time with CNBLUE comeback, SY drama and of course MOLS!! Can't wait for all of this!! CNBLUE, JH and SY fighting!!!

I know i have not been contributing much in this forum. Work has been keeping me very busy. I do read the posts here regularly. I am really happy to read the posts here after the so called 'rumours'. The shippers here are rationale and objective. I believe those who have been rather irrational to the point that they left nasty messages on the persons involved do read this forum. So to these people I hope you are reading what the rest of the shippers want you to do. Be positive and continue to support them in their career. JH and SY do not owe us anything. Just because they appeared in WGM does not mean they have to end up together. There was never any indication that they are officially dating so stop feeling hurt on anyones' behalf. Stop feeling sorry for anyone because there is nothing to feel sorry about.  The way some of the irrational shippers are acting are causing problems to both SY and JH. They get unnecessary hate for no reason. Dont jump and react to any tiny little news and get all posessive. 

For the rest of you here... you have been wonderful.

C7WV7VJVAAAGbh2.jpgC7Wv7JBU0AAqj5-.jpg

RVsyNP5v_400x400.jpgC7Wp_y6V4AEr__4.jpg

C7WrTc6VAAAG01J.jpgC7WqEXzVsAAkLb0.jpg

C7WB9vNVoAA86Nd.jpgC66rLSkU4AEvVc8.jpg

C7Wn9IXU8AAtOQP.jpgcenterpole_3-4.gif?w=620C640XMaVwAA6dp3.jpgC7Sa8fwVAAEB7ki.jpg

Just as I do not assume things just because of rumors or hear say...  I ask that those who come here assuming that any of us here would hurt JH or SY or throw our beloved name in the mud and mix it with cruel words to be placed on their IG THINK AGAIN!!!! 

The difference between a REAL BROWNIE and one that isn't is RESPECT!!! Using the word Brownie itself in anger or to hurt JH OR SY does not define that you are a part of this place. In fact it would prove the opposite.  For the two people we have supported an loved for years mean much more to us than those like that could ever understand. We learned a long time ago to be thankful for what they gave and have given.  We celebrate, support and most of all want happiness for them as they follow their own hearts no matter where that leads.  For it is LOVE that brought us here, Love that kept us here, Most of all its the Miracle of loving & being loved that we should all seek and no matter where it's found, be thankful for...

Being a REAL BROWNIE is moving beyond your own hopes & desires and trusting in theirs... Because above all we want to see them soar as they each reach for those stars of success.  While knowing they deserve a love & relationship that brings them comfort and takes them to the moon and back...    We love them more than our dreams...:wub:

all credit and thanks to all original owners of photos...

@USAFarmgirl wow.. reading your post made me teary.. I was about to say something but nah... 

I was not active in posting but like some of us I'm always visiting this thread.. 

I may get hurt but like most of u said this is something that I chose and they didn't oblige or force me to like/love them.. Being part of this ship made me soo happy..watching their videos over and over again made me always giddy, no one can top that.. I just love the idea that his family is following her IG so who am i to ask for more? 

As I always do everyday I will always pray for them, for their success and safety.. 

LOVE YOU BROWNIES!!!!

Watch: CNBLUE Releases MV For Catchy Title Track “Between Us”

cnblue comeback

After teasing their title track with two different video teasers, CNBLUE has released the MV for “Between Us.” The MV is a mix of the band performing the song and beautiful individual shots of the members as well.

This is the group’s seventh mini album and their first in about a year, as the group last released an album titled “Blueming” in April 2016. The group has also released teaser photos and posters in preparation for the group’s comeback.

Check out the MV for the catchy song below!

Brownies,

let's not be put down by unconfirmed dating rumors when we have so much to look forward to!
We are, indeed, a bunch of lucky shippers compared to others out there...
CNBLUE comeback is up. JH and SY will soon greet us together onscreen again. SY will also be in another drama shortly. They still have a close circle of friends. We can see the connections on IG even if they are not that obvious to others at times.

Life is too short to dwell on things that aren't even confirmed to be true. Those two are friendly, talented, beautiful artists in the entertainment industry. They'll always be surrounded by rumors. We ship JH and SY because we look fondly upon them. We believe they'd do well together. However, the rest is up to them and I am glad that the people here in this forum respect this.

So, just for now, let's not be too worried and focus on the candies they'll give us as they are sweet as ever. I'm looking forwards to great chemistry in MOLS. I am excited for SY's new drama as well as CNBLUE's comeback and can I just say how much I love their new song!?! :)

Let's sit back, be grateful and enjoy! We'll have a pleasant time ahead of us!:wub:

Greetings to all my favorite Brownies out there!
Much love
Soul

PS: Please don't forget to support Jonghyun's comeback with CNBLUE through youtube and music shows! Let's get them a lot of trophies! :DB)

PPS: Below you'll find an color-coded, English translation of the lyrics of "Between Us"

I found translation of Jonghyun's composition. I think the translation is not yet accurate but it will give us idea what is the song all about. Hope it will make us calm. :-P

Ps: its hard to read the lyrics though.

Hi Chinggus! First, I am sooo glad that my one and only ship, filled with cool and rational Brownies, is sooo blessed and happily sailing despite issues that try to shake our resolve.

I encountered the issue two days ago and of course I had to check and after looking at those IG posts of zoomed pics from video footages(?), I decided to just be cool about it and keep quiet because I believed it will die a natural death. I looked at the photos and alleged evidences that were proven contrived and forced. Come on! It's gotta take more than that to make me abandon ship.

I can list a million reasons why that issue is not worth a sweat (from Bami the cat, white shirts, JH being in his own apt with the boys on lunar new year, SY's IG thank you post on her bday with gonglee fans' gifts behind her in same frame, JH's songs and family/close friends on IG, etc). Well, I admit to being shaken at first, because of the obvious reason that anything can happen. Haha! Anyway, didn't think it will drag on to 2-3 days and I think everything is starting to calm down now. Thank you!

But we have been so blessed, so far. No need to dwell on what's disappointing or frustrating, but best to focus on the blessing! I am thankful that the Brownies here are cool, rational, and faithful Chinggus. We were hoping for an onscreen reunion and we got it.

The issue just hit us at a time when MOLS and CNBLUE comeback are coming, so it may have caused some fanwars or bashing or hateful comments on IG. It may be safe to say that that nasty rumor was cooked up to rain on our parade to drive people from supporting MOLS. Well whatever that nasty "ship" was (which had all posts deleted after one day of wreaking havoc), best to avoid it. It was obviously set out to disturb the calm. 

Thank you all for staying on and holding ground. Let us remember that a grateful heart is a magnet for miracles. We never know what more blessings we'll soon have! Yahoo! MOLS bts and JH's songs will validate our faith. GongLee Global had a counselling session (what genius! thank heavens!) and I loved reading through it! So nice to be able to open up about the disappointments and be calmed down by admin's words of wisdom. Similarly, our space here is a safe zone and allows us to openly discuss our fears and hopes for our couple. And I must say, it lives up to its being a beehive overflowing with sweet Honeyzzz...

On the CNBLUE album, bravo!!! I love the title track. YH is a great songwriter. But it's JH's "Calling You" that got me smiling from ear to ear. Huehehee... Can't wait for translations. I got the whole album and will concentrate on each track later for better appreciation. Haha! 

Our Mr. Sexy Back on a White Shirt on the beach is so HAAAWT!!! Omigoodness! Somebody help me!

SY is working with Jingoo now and I wonder what Is running in JH's mind. Huehehee... They are both close to him so I hope he visits the set or at least sends them a food truck! Haha!

Anyhoo, I can't wait for MOLS and Circle. Wishing for 7 CN album a great success and awards galore!

Let's keep on sailing smoothly and happily together.  Love love love! 

2 hours ago, saykoloko said:

I found translation of Jonghyun's composition. I think the translation is not yet accurate but it will give us idea what is the song all about. Hope it will make us calm. :-P

Ps: its hard to read the lyrics though.

Waaah....such sweet lyricss! :D:D Will wait for better lyric video..or sit and try to translate it myself HEHE :tongue::tongue:

I just found it funny...like it somehow goes with the situation...it's as if he's saying to us:

"Naan nappeun nomila saenghakhajima " (Don't think i'm a bad guy) :tongue::tongue:

And i also like this line..."I don't remember your face ,but we got in touch" (When i read this line, my heart beat a lil fast coz of the rumours and all) ...but then i was like "What if this song is written thinking of uri bear...Like they met for MOLS shooting after so long" That's why he's like "we got in touch" Hehe...Oh haters will never win against us! Hwaiting! :D

@Dawani GURLL!! Long time! :D I sighed with relief as i read each line <3 :D:D:D We are truly the coolest shippers! :tongue:

And please don't forget to watch Between Us as many times as you can. Come on brownies! We gotta bring our boys atleast 1 million views in 24 hours <3 :D

With this, i'll call it a day. I feel like i posted a lot here today :tongue::tongue::tongue:  But this is home. So no probs! I Hope! :tongue::tongue:

Good night everybody! <3

Who is the girl rumour with jonghyun? (Sorry i'm late) I search in google, no news rumor dating about jong hyun CNBlue.

For now, I prefer JH & SY don't confirm about their relationship. Coz I don't want they will break up.

So, they must enjoy their carriers and hope officially get married (like Ahn Jae Hyun dan Goo Hye Sun).. hahaha.

If they will not together, we must hope their happiness and don't bully JH or SY.

Annyeong chingu.. be calm and love them both. 

My love for Jonghyun and Seung Yeon is still the same. Sometime, i want to deny what i'm hoping from them. Afraid of frustration. 

But, i need to be calm and positive. It's their life, as a shipper we support them in any situation.

Lucky, i've had you guys, a cool chingus. 

Still waiting for MOLS, enjoy CNBLUE and hoping for a good CIRCLE .. 

Saranghanda chinguya.. my buziness killing me right now.. i'm always missed of you guys. 

Thanks @Changsky , for always update me.. hehe hope all da best for you chinguya.

Be calm, enjoy your life and happy guys... xoxo :wub:

Archived