[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/2/2017 at 10:27 PM, starcrossgrass said:

Lol.i dont want to sound overly delusional but their ig activities is too much to be a mere coincidence..i dont want to say anything..but leave it for your own intrepretation:)

Can't agree more @starcrossgrass... kekeke :wink:

Good morning Brownies... thank you all for the info and updates. And have a great day! :)

Gong SeungYeon Kakao Talk Introverted Boss Stickers!!! Me: (Delulu Edition) :wink:

Me: Thinking about someone.

Me: Talking with someone.

Me: Someone gave her flowers after meeting again.

Me:  Someone sings/play, Smile, My Only Love Song!  :wub:  Sy looks so pretty on the stickers.  :)

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

CNBLUE Reveals Plans To Make Comeback Soon

cnblue

Boy band CNBLUE is preparing to make their return!

On February 14, a source from CNBLUE’s agency, FNC Entertainment, stated, “In order to return with new comeback activities, CNBLUE is currently working on new songs.”

The source continued, saying, “The exact release date is still being discussed, and we are currently discussing the form of the release as well. We will be deciding on concrete plans for their activities soon.”

Meanwhile, CNBLUE’s last release was their sixth mini-album “Blueming,” which was released in April 2016. During that time, the group promoted with “You’re So Fine,” which was written by Jung Yong Hwa. Since then, all of the members, including Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Jong Hyun, Kang Min Hyuk, and Lee Jung Shin have been actively participating in broadcasting activities.

Source (1)

Happy Valentine's Day, chingudeul!

Lets pray for even more good news this year!:wub:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnQ3YhnY0zgB4IF37EU6Ehappy-valentines-day-wishes-red-rose-greimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVj5hyLKRkuNqfzBiS2eU

Happy Valentines Day to our lovely Bee Couple may their love always soar above the STARS..

Happy Valentines Day to each Brownie no matter where you are may your day be filled with LOVE....:wub::heart:

All credit and thanks to original owners........

INtroverted boss is getting more interesting.the female lead is now more likable than the earlier stage of the drama..but in my opinion seungyeon's part is still so little..i dunno is it because i wanted to see her more or maybe its just for these few episodes but i hope her part will be more significant in the upcoming episodes as the storyline develops..

and yoon park's character is so annoying and an a**hole i hope seungyeon doesnt end up with him even if he repents in the end..

Spoiler

I feel so bad for her when he ignored her and didnt pick up her calls.and he keeps on chasing the female lead..i hope when he realised it will be too late and seungyeon will be with someone else..:angry:

And super excited for cnboys comeback!!

Hello Brownies!  I hope everyone had a happy Valentine's day. :D

JJY, JH's friend was on a cable program in Japan.last night and mentioned JH (as well as JH from FTIsland and V.I. from Big Bang) as a close friend.  He showed pictures with JH from the trip to Switzerland, was asked what they do when they are together.   JJY (he is not very fluent in Japanese) says, 'play games, drink alcohol, a lot, get drunk, and play games'.  Sounds like a typical hang-out for guys.

And I completely agree with @starcrossgrass about SY in Introverted Boss.  Though I haven't watched ep 8, SY's character needs more development, meaning more air time.  She is obviously very pretty and rich, but per the plot (that was available before the drama started) she is also smart and has overcome her introversion.  So far what I see is a girl who can not admit the reality that her fiance is not in love with her. Hopefully after the male lead comes out of his shell more, stories on love line start to roll....  

And SY's IG pic of the book by Kanae Minato, with a caption 'thanks to you', what do you think it means?  The author has published many books, mostly mysteries, and many of those have been made into dramas and movies in Japan.  The Chain of Flowers, the book in the pic, has been made into a 2-hour drama in 2013 as well.  Is she hinting her future project, possibly??

3 hours ago, valentvcd said:

I think SY character in IB will be the mysterious one.... She could be the villain one when I saw she grab the knife in ep 8. It would be interesting character and challenging. 

Really she will shine in IB. Watched IB only for SY.

Archived