[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, KiaraRouisse045 said:

Isn't CNBLUE was nominated for being the Best Male Band performance? Oh, it must SY is representing her husband in there who is now busy working in Nagoya. haha!! delulu here! But still, she looks absolutely stunning!

CNBLUE was nominated for Best band performance in MAMA 2016, along with FT Island, the awards is in December, cmiiw.

Chingusss! Please vote for CNBLUE in MAMA awards.....We have to make them win <3 <3

woah.....soo many updates on Weibo....He even uploaded pics that he didn't on Insta :P:P  I wish he uploads the bee costume one where he's posing with the others on Insta :P:P

SY looksss stunning...as always :) Just a thought....she should have worn a dress like this for the wedding <3 It would have suited her more than the one she wore. (Just my personal thought) :):)

I've been singing You to me, Me to you from the morning, thinking about Uri couple <3 :)

Hey..whoever have weibo here can you guys please go to jh page and leave some positive comments?seems like jyh only fans are bombarding his comments section with hateful and malicious remarks.calling him a criminal..telling him to get off weibo.some are making rumors saying he is a rapist and is sleeping with someone from fnc:tears:..this is really upsetting guys..he just got the courage to started posting on weibo again after the whole ordeal..i hope fnc will take actions like they said they will for yh..im neither jh nor yh bias..i hate it when stupid fans pitt them against one another..but this is on another level..this is slander..

I also was thinking that back photo of SY & JH could have been taken as apart of a drama scene or even just them sitting and talking waiting for the scene to begin. Regardless...what a romantic beautiful scenery to be sharing together! It just looks like a "moment" ....To take it deeper this was a moment ENOUGH for JH to WANT to post it to a public forum (Weibo). I love the psychology behind photo posting... Every choice and photo matters to what is going on in someones psyche!

Has it been a long time since he posted to Weibo? If so, he is now using this account to share the drama and photo's of "everyone" involved!  Weibo is a China based social networking platform .... many in China can not see his Instagram posts so this may be their first exposure to him with SY. Notice it's not her face (yet) ...testing the water again because Chinese fans can be some of the most crazy "idol worshipers". If he gets positive responses he'll continue to share. 

Also...he is really excited about the drama and missing everyone he got to play with there. Not that he doesn't enjoy doing concerts with CNBlue, but when looking at the two work environments ...one is routine (CNBlue activities) and one is unique and exciting (drama shoot). He keeps reflecting on the drama times. You know that feeling you get when you have something good you want to share but can't yet, like just the right gift? That could be the feelings around the drama ...it may be REALLY AWESOME in his opinion, but he can't share it yet! (I hate that feeling ...like I'm gonna POP LOL!!!!!!!)

We'll know what's important to him by what he continues to post on IG. Both of them are WAY more active in their social networking lately. (Thinking that shooting this drama made them more comfortable about each other because they were surrounded by others who support them so it's spilling out to us...yippy!). 

Annyeong!

Wow... so surprised with JH updates on his weibo. Agree with what you all said about it. Just want to appreciate him for being so brave to post those pics with SY. DAEBAK, JONGHYUN AH!!! :wub:

About the negative comment on JH's weibo... wish he didn't read it. I don't understand haters *sigh* :(

Anyway... SY so beautiful in MMA. Me too love her style. She's sooo stunning :wub:

Again duomo arigatou @MattieCat for posting and translating the concert's FAs. No wonder JH didn't post about Shiro and Tan for some time, they're in his sister's place. 

Oh I just realized that JH didn't come back to Korea with the other CNBLUE members (cmiiw). I wonder why. Hopefully it's because he prepares his next solo project, or maybe he's waiting for SY to come and they will have a date in Japan... lol *deluluing* :P

Good nite Brownies, have a nice dream ^^

4 hours ago, starcrossgrass said:

Hey..whoever have weibo here can you guys please go to jh page and leave some positive comments?seems like jyh only fans are bombarding his comments section with hateful and malicious remarks.calling him a criminal..telling him to get off weibo.some are making rumors saying he is a rapist and is sleeping with someone from fnc:tears:..this is really upsetting guys..he just got the courage to started posting on weibo again after the whole ordeal..i hope fnc will take actions like they said they will for yh..im neither jh nor yh bias..i hate it when stupid fans pitt them against one another..but this is on another level..this is slander..

These fans can be very vicious and possessive. I am seriously appalled at the things some of them can write and vile rumours that they spread.  Even if they only support one person, such hateful remarks are uncalled for. Sigh. I wish people can just be kinder. If you dont like a person why bother to dwell on hate, just focus on the idol or person that you like. 

Hello fellow Brownies/GongLee02! 

Enjoying all things shared of our Bee couple, not only Jh weibo dreamy MOLS pictures to Sy's beautiful pictures from the Melon Awards, also your thoughts and feelings about it all. Jh and Sy are so happy, probably the highest point was the drama shooting experience, beeing 2gether, doing what they love, seeing all the people who are supporting them, plus the success of people close to them is sure uplifting too. Lets keep sending positive vibes, sharing the love, its a blessing. :heart:

From Sy's IG update with translations posted by gsyinternational IG Thanks and Credit to all original owners/sources 

Me: Ah, those eyes! (Jh said) :D

Cr. All original owners/sources.

52 minutes ago, Aileen4ever said:

www.instagram.com/p/BNAxoNuji-F/

Jh IG

Like @MattieCat mentioned, Jh still with cold.  Probably the exhaustation from working day and night and in cold weather hasn't help it. Hope he gets some rest and good care before next concerts. :tears:

Ah so it's because of the cold he didn't back to Korea. Get well soon Jonghyun... *still cute tho* :wub:

Hi Brownies!

I hope JH will get a good rest (hopefully he can do that till the next concert) and feel better soon...

Here's more info from the signing event:

This lady does fortunetelling using little birds (Java sparrow/paddy birds?).  She had a paddy bird made from felt on her shoulder, and JH asked her in the middle of conversation 'sorry, but what is the name of the snowman?'  Fortune teller:  This is a paddy bird...

Fortunetelling on JH:

Work:  2017 will be drastic changes between good and bad.  All events will be big.  Don't rush in. In his late 20's his business luck will go up.
    JH: It was like that this year and next year too?  For two years?  Sad... this continues...  MH: Be careful....
Health: Watch out for your bones, teeth and lungs.
Love: Good match with a woman who is exceptionally unique. 
Overall: He'll be fine if he could get thru dramatic 2017.  His individual play tends to stand out, but he plays a big role in CNBLUE.  He'll have good luck in business in 2017.

Per other tweets by the same person, JH said about Love part that he is not really fond of girls who are too unique.  JH was also told that his luck in love will go up next year, and he said 'that is not really great news to the fans'.  (Me:  I'm so glad he is being considerate to his fans, as the event is for the fans anyway.)  

And this part saddens me... MH was told that he will need a break in 2018 and 2019.  Then MH says, 'I think I know the reason.  I will probably take a break.  I intend to go somewhere, because I am a Korean man.'

Source/cr; @kaho0609 on twitter

Get well soon, Oppa! <3

And he doesn't unique girls. He's found his type. He likes only SY. (Maja? :wink: )

Did anyone see the enlistment schedule??

I read somewhere that

YH-2018

JH-2019

MH & JS-2020

:bawling::bawling:

I realllllyyyyy realllyyyyyy hope that instead of going separately, they can go together and come back in 2 years. Otherwise, it'll take 5 years.

5 whole years without CNBLUE :bawling:

From Inkigayo 16/11/20 

Minho from SHINee, what are you doing? Being playful? What about your fans, huh! And Jh? (Kyu-line member) :D Now Sy's ideal type is...a HoneyBEE! ;) 

Twice keeps winning! :)

Yoo sisters playing with fire! :lol: 

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

Off topic: Missing @yan_nie here, hope everything is fine, looking forward to her posting again.  

CxseItdUoAAyYh0.jpg  CxpAlVjUoAAtBC4.jpg

JH Looking like he could use a little recharging to help him get rid of his cold...His arms are always open & waiting for SY:wub:

CxquQnKUQAACev3.jpgCxmvuiHVEAA2Wnf.jpgCxneIdaVIAAz6oY.jpgCxneFc3UoAAeKRA.jpg

CxnvrNeUkAIgzOX.jpgCxoXozNVIAE28_p.jpg

All credit & thanks to original owners of photos....

Archived