[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

That picture is as CLEAR as it's going to get that they're dating! A dispatch photo of them walking in a park with masks covering thier faces wouldn't even beat this. I've been trying to be humble by calling them "special friends" but that hand on his face just screamsssss HES MINE!! We're seriously the luckiest shippers in kpopland but Somewhere in Japan, Nuro and her melon minion are crying their eyes out I'm sure! :D:D Ughhh Can't wait to see this drama!!!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No more wondering, no more hoping, no more defending it's as real as real can get and it just keeps getting better and better!!!  Words cannot express everything that I am feeling and I hope all of you are feeling it too!!!  It's great to be a BROWNIE!!!!:w00t::w00t::wub:  FOREVER02

Image result for free animated gif fireworksRelated imageCxWLVTcVEAAxp8h.jpgCxVVRDfVIAAh-7D.jpg

So thankful to original owners and oh what a night!!!:Ptumblr_npkx1s7TJE1t7rvrjo1_400.png.eddc4 ken:heart:

3 hours ago, Changsky said:

OMONAAA... JUST WOKE UP AND I SAW THAT PIC!!! I AM SCREAAAMIIINGGG 

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT AT THE END OF THE FILMING... OMOOO :wub: :wub: :wub:

Cr: Cataray_S14

HAPPY WEDNICEDAY EVERYONE... *ppyong ppyong* :)

I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS PICTURE.. BILLION THANKS TO THE OWNER OF IMAGE!! :w00t::w00t:

Before is JH who always show his excitement in every photo of BTS, even we have seen the photo which capture his hand on SY's shoulder just like statement. But in this photo, SY also show her statement. Love JH big (really big) smile on this picture. Who else dare to put their hand on his face beside her? Kekekeke.

JUST LIKE @Changsky SAY : HAPPY WEDNICEDAY BROWNIES!

Really we are the luckiest shipper.at this point i dont really care what their relationship is..as long as we know they are really on good terms (really good) terms outside of filming even.i love the way sy holds his head almost protectively..no one can say they are just acting and are not even talking to each other outside filming like some melons said during wgm..fnc really did us a favor by casting both sy and jh for this drama..we get to see a lot of bts even before the show airs..i love sy and jh for not wanting to shy away in front of the camera and act like they dont know each other like most former wgm couple do

Ps eventhough i wanted sy to rest a bit,im glad she is doing dramas non-stop.she definitely made the right choice by leaving sm and pursuing acting full time..this is her reward for being brave and not playing it safe..and btw..random but i love the pic the press keep using of hers for news.the one of her in a white dress with her hair to the side..

And waiting for airport pics of cnboys for their con tomrw

A picture that says it all! Daebak! Can't take my eyes off this 02 lovely,cute couple. As always, these two never fail to put me on a state of euphoria. I never regretted coming here, tho this is my 1st ever forum i have joined.

Let's party guys bcoz we are  lucky shippers indeed! 

Have a Euphoric Wednesday everyone!:heart:

Annyeong chingus,

It's relieved !! My soompi account envy me..dont let me cheering our happiness together early this morning .. :bawling:

What a happy WEDnesday chingus.. waiting for a good news for them.

Is it normal to get a BTS photo for pre-production drama? 

But FNC was soooo generous to us, they want us cheerish together their relationship. Maybe :P.. hehe my delulu mind. My breakfast today was their photo of happiness. HAPPY !! :wub:

1 hour ago, Ningnong Burarak said:

Is My only love song romantic-comedy or comedy only ? lol

Aigooo.. what the... hahaha... I ken nooottt... *wish that is the NG version* :D

Trans by GongLee Global: "This was in the last filming... ha ha We really had a nice time ^^"

Me to Jonghyun: of course you had a nice time... lol ^^

Looks like they put "SnapChat" faces on LOL!!! Too funny! JH has never posted so much about his current projects as he has with this. I'm only reading positive responses on his IG ...I honestly scrolled for a while and didn't see one negative. I'm thinking everyone had acclimated to seeing them together (2gether) and are now used to it. But DANG...he is sure excited enough about the project to be posting almost everyday! 

That picture of her holding his face is perfect. If they aren't dating they are extremely close FUN friends! Very comfortable with each other...look good. I would love to hear an announcement that says they have been dating ever since WGM!  LOL...wouldn't that be fantastic!

7 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

No more wondering, no more hoping, no more defending it's as real as real can get and it just keeps getting better and better!!!  Words cannot express everything that I am feeling and I hope all of you are feeling it too!!!  It's great to be a BROWNIE!!!!:w00t::w00t::wub:  FOREVER02

a couple of weeks in hiatus and THIS picture! *BOOM*

the picture is like a confirmation of them being together (be still my delulu heart), and i just love how mama bear lovingly holds papa bear's face. i see hearts everywhere. we are indeed one lucky ship! hugs my fellow brownies...:heart:

Oh my!Oh my! I was like...am I seeing the right thing? Is the picture being edited? I went through and checked the others' ig....and It was real.....Wow!!Daebakkk!! Looking at their super happy faces made my heart fluttering even more...They were both superb...they were over excited for having each other...It was written all over their faces...

Who dare to get really close to JH? He said earlier in one of his interviews that he won't get close to somebody that he's not interested with..But look at him..he is naturally and happily being with SY...they were both very comfortable towards each other...Looking at these two really made us the luckiest Brownies on Earth...really worth it chingus...

It is really sad to see them parting again..but through MOLS, I think they become stronger and hopefully their feelings are mutual to each other...They have given us a lot of hints, chingus...They've shown us what we want to see..Even though they will not taking any further steps in their relationship like announcing to the world...it's okay chingus..Still..let's believe in GongLee and our hearts...

Really really Happy Wedniceday Chingus...

Guest wilddove

See those faces when Seung Yeon delivered her speech........ no wonder she was chosen as an ambassador before....... she really can communicate with people :wub:

Archived