[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I just watched all the episodes, from episode 2 which I stopped at because I got busy, and can I ask something? WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? I AM SO CONFUSED, GUYS. THEY LOOK TOO REAL FOR ME HANDLE. I don't know! My heart really can't handle it! JONG HYUN. This guy.. He's like a bull! He kept on charging towards her in the begining non-stop and, gosh, I'm glad he did! Seung yeon could feel his sincerity. It seems like they're both so in love with each other, I don't know what to do. I mean, this is the first time I've felt that a couple is so real. It's probably due to the fact that they're just so open about their affections towards each other. UGH. They made my heart beat so fast! I don't know what to do. This couple and SungJoy couple have the same effect on me, except this couple seems like they're seriously seriously seriously smitten with each other and they make me feel a little more. *cries* I just don't want to get my heart broken.  

As you said before the reason people love this couple is because we are touched by their sincerity. Whoever watched them can feel the genuineness of their relationship. Their personalities goes well with the other they balance each other out, and as we watched their interaction we can see the fondness they have for one another.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watch again scene when they practice baseball- I just love that scene. When they do small gesture without thinking- like when he told her do not flirting (facial expresion), he approached her and he caugth her hand so naturally...:D And when he told her about tummy, she push him in a flirting way:P that was really sweet.... And sometimes he lean head in the her side (zoo date and wedding date) :wub:-I thing because all that kind off gesture this couple it seems to even more true. 

And this is something I just find in youtube...:D

Orange Marmalade filming. 

This pic is really funny:lol: who are you judging JH.

In this pics he looks like a dad:P[ getting delu minded:lol:]

in this pics he looks angry or annoyed.

The pics don't belong to me. Credit on pics.

I do see what you are seeing in the pics, but then I also thought about what Jungshin said that when he is nervous, he snarls with his lips. Jungshin mentioned it again when he started taking the wedding pictures- he told him to fix his expression. So maybe he is getting ready to rehearse a scene and is a little nervous. Or maybe, something around him doesn't smell so good, lol. 

Orange Marmalade filming. 

This pic is really funny:lol: who are you judging JH.

In this pics he looks like a dad:P[ getting delu minded:lol:]

in this pics he looks angry or annoyed.

The pics don't belong to me. Credit on pics.

I do see what you are seeing in the pics, but then I also thought about what Jungshin said that when he is nervous, he snarls with his lips. Jungshin mentioned it again when he started taking the wedding pictures- he told him to fix his expression. So maybe he is getting ready to rehearse a scene and is a little nervous. Or maybe, something around him doesn't smell so good, lol. 

Or the sun is bright ...he seems to squint quite a bit and doesn't like bright light....the challenges with light brown eyes...LIKE A VAMPIRE (LOL!!!) I think JH for the most part is a serious person and his resting expression can look a little fierce. He also seems to get this mouth when he is focusing or concentrating on something he has to do. (he becomes a mouth breather when he is the actual ACT of concentrating ...like the Chinese caligraphy). 

I wonder how long ago they stopped shooting Orange Marmalade? You know they are finished...drama's have to be fully edited at least 1-2 weeks before they air. I like how he doesn't really give clues what he is doing at this very moment. I'm guessing these shots are from a week or two ago :) 

What I would love to see in wgm future episode is JH visiting SY at 6FD filming site, giving SY encouragement (besides making sure no other guys *cough* Yoo Ah In *cough* eyeing on SY). And during break SY and JH do their "bee thing".  Hehehe I'm back to delulu state.. :wub:

MBC, grant my wish jusaeyo!

What I would love to see in wgm future episode is JH visiting SY at 6FD filming site, giving SY encouragement (besides making sure no other guys *cough* Yoo Ah In *cough* eyeing on SY). And during break SY and JH do their "bee thing".  Hehehe I'm back to delulu state.. :wub:

AND BONUS IF HE'LL SEND A FOOD CART TO THE SET SAYING: "PLEASE TAKE CARE AND GIVE A LOT OF SUPPORT TO MY WIFE!" *pheew ashes* HAHAHAHAHA EHEMYOOAHINEHEM

I think I will migrate to Seoul if not Busan and become the new Dispatch. 

I SHALL GO WITH YOU MY FRIEND. LET'S MAKE OUR OWN DISPATCH-EST TEAM. LOL WHO'S WITH US? XD 

Hoo hoo! @moca_hanzel is already on the team and our day job shall be MBC WGM editors LOL

AND BONUS IF HE'LL SEND A FOOD CART TO THE SET SAYING: "PLEASE TAKE CARE AND GIVE A LOT OF SUPPORT TO MY WIFE!" *pheew ashes* HAHAHAHAHA EHEMYOOAHINEHEM

Oooooo.... I love the way you think! JH, hear that? A foodcart please! 

I agree with what you guys have said about JH's affection. He is still smitten... it is just that he shows it more when they are alone.

They both deserve each other. I have also read comments telling SY to treasure JH because he is a good catch etc.. but the same can be said about SY. JH can be an oddball, not many people can get him and to be honest as a woman i cant tolerate certain things abt him but somehow SY gets his quirks, needs and personality and she takes good care of him. JH on the other hand helps SY gain more confidence of herself and she has truly blossomed. Can see she depends on him when she feels nervous etc. 

Hmmmm... about the IG it seems to me SY unfollowed some of her 'guy friends' on IG..wahahaha or did i see it wrongly. 

I noticed too.... before she had 70 following and now just about 63 :D 

I agree with what you guys have said about JH's affection. He is still smitten... it is just that he shows it more when they are alone.

They both deserve each other. I have also read comments telling SY to treasure JH because he is a good catch etc.. but the same can be said about SY. JH can be an oddball, not many people can get him and to be honest as a woman i cant tolerate certain things abt him but somehow SY gets his quirks, needs and personality and she takes good care of him. JH on the other hand helps SY gain more confidence of herself and she has truly blossomed. Can see she depends on him when she feels nervous etc. 

Hmmmm... about the IG it seems to me SY unfollowed some of her 'guy friends' on IG..wahahaha or did i see it wrongly. 

I wonder why too. Maybe some fans had left comments on these  guys' IG so she had to unfollow? Or she is trying to keep someone happy...which i dont really agree with wahahaha. 

Anyway at the risk of sounding naggy, anyone knows where i can find translated article about what JH said abt WGM.

Guest cLoSetQUEEN

she has a followed friend guy, the guy acted in High School Love On and that guy is such a cutie or rather handsome..when i re-checked, he is gone in the list! :P

she has a followed friend guy, the guy acted in High School Love On and that guy is such a cutie or rather handsome..when i re-checked, he is gone in the list! :P

So... JH and SY have same habit... to follow and unfollow at IG  .... lol...:w00t:

many posted #jongyeon not related with jongyeon and soooooo annoying.... i am not familiar with twitter, can we delete it?

yeah.. i have the same delulu with u.. 

dear MBC!! u guys should read this thread and getting ideas from us! or u can hire some talented people here to do your editing LOL 

I just watched all the episodes, from episode 2 which I stopped at because I got busy, and can I ask something? WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? I AM SO CONFUSED, GUYS. THEY LOOK TOO REAL FOR ME. I don't know! My heart really can't handle it! JONG HYUN. This guy.. He's like a bull! He kept on charging towards Seungyeon non-stop in the beginning and, gosh, I'm glad he did! Seung yeon could feel his sincerity. It seems like they're both so in love with each other, I don't know what to do. I mean, this is the first time I've felt that a couple is so real. It's probably due to the fact that they're just so open about their affections towards each other. UGH. They made my heart beat so fast! I don't know what to do. This couple and SungJoy couple have the same effect on me, except this couple seems like they're seriously seriously seriously smitten with each other and they make me feel a little more. *cries* I just don't want to get my heart broken.  

exactly my point , so that is the reason why I don't want to do anything further other than watching their episodes in wgm and read soompi bec the last time I did that ,which is Ansol/Anbi of season 1  I can't even attempt to watch wgm anymore bec I get so emotional..I keep on rewatching you know to make myself disappointed that ohhh  it ain't real but it become clearer to me as i rewatched how this couple grow on each other. I mean now what I can see with JH is a person who treat SY his girl and is not afraid to be comfortable with her.

am I going crazy?hahaha!!!

@LynnNash- are we all set now? should I start packing? hahaha!!!

Oh is it one of the infinite members? JH is close with Sungyu infinite. Hmmmm my instinct is saying she's keeping someone happy. LOL

Oh is it one of the infinite members? JH is close with Sungyu infinite. Hmmmm my instinct is saying she's keeping someone happy. LOL

You know what, I'm actually not too surprised she deleted some of the males from her instagram. I know some married couples that have facebook accounts that will not friend other men single or married as a commitment to their husbands and for their piece of mind. (I've heard some pretty interesting stories of cheating and whatnot after reconnecting with old male friends on Facebook). If he is ultra conservative (which it seems like he is), he is again protecting what is his and also any misunderstandings that can happen to her. If she doesn't post much on IG it's really no big deal anyway. 

Does anyone know what males are LEFT on her IG as friends? I'd be curious to know who is deemed worthy of keeping (lol)

You know what, I'm actually not too surprised she deleted some of the males from her instagram. I know some married couples that have facebook accounts that will not friend other men single or married as a commitment to their husbands and for their piece of mind. (I've heard some pretty interesting stories of cheating and whatnot after reconnecting with old male friends on Facebook). If he is ultra conservative (which it seems like he is), he is again protecting what is his and also any misunderstandings that can happen to her. If she doesn't post much on IG it's really no big deal anyway. 

Does anyone know what males are LEFT on her IG as friends? I'd be curious to know who is deemed worthy of keeping (lol)

OMG! I think most of them are girls! Left with only JH, his manager, SY's stylist and minky sunbaenim... Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I hate to think JH is controlling her this much.. Cute yet scary..

@moca_hanzel @ErieBee 

LOL :lol: Start packing guys. Watch out Seoul. A new international "Dispatch" team is on the move. Anyone else care to join? :w00t:

i'd love too...please jebbaaall :D should we we have our own jetplane?? Hahaha...*dream on girls*

Ho! We dont have much to own a jetplane. Our soon to be day job is wgm editors. LOL *dreaming...*

Archived