[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

@gendhuk, lol I was actually thinking of the exact same thing when SY was fangirling in front of JH.

No matter how awesome the husband is, the wife will always have someone else to fangirl over. I am guilty of this too!

hahahaha..its just like me.. On my last birthday (may 2th) I beg to my husband for attend Super Junior super show 6 in our mothercountry (Jakarta, Indonesia) on may 3rd 2015. He gives me 3 vvip ticket for me, my son (5 yro that admire of SuperJunior songs) and my young sister, Business plane tickets and 1 night hotels voucher. Thats very awesome, my best birthday on my whole life. After come home, I always talk about Super Junior especially how handsome Leeteuk since he come back from military. My husband just scold me and said "Honey,, you spent a lot of my money but not thanked of  it. But you are always talk about another man that i even dpnt know him. My ears will explode!" LOL

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a question.

Isn't this forum until 1000 pages only? because soompi forums are until that certain page only then after that we can create another one. Does anyone created a new forum already because we are already at our 990 page. Can you please give me the link if there is. thanks.

i have a question.

Isn't this forum until 1000 pages only? because soompi forums are until that certain page only then after that we can create another one. Does anyone created a new forum already because we are already at our 990 page. Can you please give me the link if there is. thanks.

Forum thread is 2000 pages max

i have a question.

Forum thread is 2000 pages max

really? beacuse on the Jjongah thread when we reached the 1000th page we were already cut off so we transferred to another forum. 

Funny thought: 

Remember at his house when they were talking about how a guy complains when he really likes a girl but he had nothing to complain about...

...."belly is showing" "tuck in your tshirt" "belly - belly - belly " , "Do you have something to cover yourself?"  ...do we see a pattern here LOL!!!! 

aha! he is complaining?! :D

LOL....because he must LIKE HER A LOT :D ;) 

Guest freedom1104

Funny thought: 

Remember at his house when they were talking about how a guy complains when he really likes a girl but he had nothing to complain about...

...."belly is showing" "tuck in your tshirt" "belly - belly - belly " , "Do you have something to cover yourself?"  ...do we see a pattern here LOL!!!! 

aha! he is complaining?! :D

LOL....because he must LIKE HER A LOT :D ;) 

that's RIGHT!, he said that to his sister too! ha ha!

Bless my families heart now I even have them talking about this episode!!! :crazy:

After talking to my family about this last episode something was brought up that I really didn't think about!  My Dad was saying although he is old some things never change.  Every man enjoys a good view of a woman and doesn't mind the sexy look so much. LOL saw my Mom giving him the SY eye!! :angry: Her response ( OH yeah ) <_< In fact it's in his nature.  He may even date a girl that might be popular in school or college because of just that.  But when a guy is serious or ready to get married he usually won't pick a girl like that!  They set their sights much higher on a nice girl who is innocent and has both beauty and soul meaning a good heart.  Even a girl with brains who is easy to talk to and understands how you feel.  Has more than one charm that draws you in.  JH wasn't new to the dating scene he knew what he wanted and in todays world a diamond isn't easy to find when there is so much coal out there.  Not to mention that the fact that he cares so much doesn't mean he is controlling as it may seem.  Rather that he is taken with her and he may or may not have said I love you!  But his actions in this episode says he does!  He doesn't like her showing her body or actions using her body for others to see.  Like a real married man he protects what is his because he knows how much she means.  Also SY saw at the baseball game those cheerleaders & knows other beautiful fans & girls are around him all the time.  She also knew that JH would be the only one seeing her in person in that dress that day.  My sister said that maybe in her own way she was trying to impress him with the dress saying I can be sexy too please keep your eyes on me!  Because just like him she wants to protect what is hers too! Maybe if there is fault it lies within them both!  Jealousy in their case is just another word for the fear of losing someone you love.:wub:

Heh, too cute :)

It's all your fault, this is how Jongyeon disease spreads! It's an epidemic in the making :P 

qGKeIh7.png

Can someone super talented make a side by side gif of JH's face when he tells SY's Dad (before he knew he was her dad) not compliment her

AND

A gif when they are walking out to pitch and the ball player asks if she is nervous and tries to console her? 

I think someone said that JH is used to being with SY alone and not around other men except for those that already know her from filming. As I've been having the past shows on auto play while I work, I can count on one hand how many times he has had to interact with other people and SY. He seems to get a little weird when other men talk to her. Just in his face as if he thinks everyone is going to be as infatuated with her as he is lol!  :D 

I don't know if you've been watching JH on Orange Marmalade?  I've watched all 10 episodes and he is doing much better with his acting!  In fact, in reading all the comments going around the females think he is way hotter than Jingoo!   They're shipping him with Seolhyun instead of Jingoo-Seolhyun!

The character he plays (Shi Woo) is kind of a bad boy vampire activist who is fighting his own fight for 'vampire rights'.   I know, it sounds weird.   But his character and JH's acting are pretty much saving this drama!  My opinion and many others.   A lot of people (mostly women) are watching it just because of him!

The drama itself isn't anything I would watch, I just watch it to see if JH's acting is improving.   And it is,  because he has found the perfect character in Shi Woo.   Other than that, this drama is the standard high school romance story with Shi Woo thrown in as the other leg of the triangle for Seolhyun's heart.

But JH's acting as Shi Woo adds an edgy, bad boy character that has the women swooning over him.  When you watch it on Viki you get all the comments come out at the top of the page from the viewers who watched it.   The comments make watching it much more interesting and amusing, but the comments are mostly the girls going crazy over JH's hotness!

I think this drama (although it's not great) will help JH's acting cred a lot!  Congrats to him!  Maybe JH & SY will act in a TV drama in the future?!   Would that be too much to ask for?  Also, I would love to see them do a vampire themed photo shoot.  That would be too hot!    

JH has definitely improved in his acting. He was kinda panned for his acting in Gentleman's  Dignity. He is a guy who works hard to improve his craft.i can totally see why girls fall for his bad boy character.

I wish reporters will ask SY other questions in their interviews. I know she is new and probably has not much material to write about. She will receive brickbats if she keeps talking about SM ....you know how Knetzs are like and i cant fault her since she was asked these questions.  Im curious to find out more about herself, like her views on dating experience, her hobbies , her family, what she was like in school  and university.. etc. I hope that time will come when she earns more credit as an established actress.

I have a question SY become recently model Center Pole, and Won Bin also.... so they photoshoot togerther? Today article says only about  his single picture... I saw some old picture Center Pole- models get picture single and together so I just wondering... 

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/14/won-bin-models-fall-and-winter-looks-in-july-heat-for-center-pole-in-behind-the-scenes-shots/

Can someone super talented make a side by side gif of JH's face when he tells SY's Dad (before he knew he was her dad) not compliment her

AND

A gif when they are walking out to pitch and the ball player asks if she is nervous and tries to console her? 

I think someone said that JH is used to being with SY alone and not around other men except for those that already know her from filming. As I've been having the past shows on auto play while I work, I can count on one hand how many times he has had to interact with other people and SY. He seems to get a little weird when other men talk to her. Just in his face as if he thinks everyone is going to be as infatuated with her as he is lol!  :D 

Are these what you were referring to?

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Guest diechan

This might be off topic.  A few pages back someone shared a link with two of the songs JH sang at his fan meet.  " I Love You" is a personal favorite mine.and is a very romantic sad song, very similar to the song he sang to SY. I was but I wasn't surprised that he picked it for his first fan meet.  I read that he was going to sing the Japanese ver. but then decided to sing the Korean ver. because he liked the lyrics better. 

So far I know this song is originally sung by Yutaka Ozaki from Japan. I never heard the korean version. I prefer the Japan version because this is the first version I ever heard. There is a sad story behind this song, so I hope our Jonghyun and Seungyeon don't have a tragic story like the original singer :tears:

Guest Elzabar

I don't know if you've been watching JH on Orange Marmalade?  I've watched all 10 episodes and he is doing much better with his acting!  In fact, in reading all the comments going around the females think he is way hotter than Jingoo!   They're shipping him with Seolhyun instead of Jingoo-Seolhyun!

The character he plays (Shi Woo) is kind of a bad boy vampire activist who is fighting his own fight for 'vampire rights'.   I know, it sounds weird.   But his character and JH's acting are pretty much saving this drama!  My opinion and many others.   A lot of people (mostly women) are watching it just because of him!

The drama itself isn't anything I would watch, I just watch it to see if JH's acting is improving.   And it is,  because he has found the perfect character in Shi Woo.   Other than that, this drama is the standard high school romance story with Shi Woo thrown in as the other leg of the triangle for Seolhyun's heart.

But JH's acting as Shi Woo adds an edgy, bad boy character that has the women swooning over him.  When you watch it on Viki you get all the comments come out at the top of the page from the viewers who watched it.   The comments make watching it much more interesting and amusing, but the comments are mostly the girls going crazy over JH's hotness!

I think this drama (although it's not great) will help JH's acting cred a lot!  Congrats to him!  Maybe JH & SY will act in a TV drama in the future?!   Would that be too much to ask for?  Also, I would love to see them do a vampire themed photo shoot.  That would be too hot!    

Totally true. I couldn't agree with you more.

I was also watching OM mainly because I am a fan of both AOA and CNBLUE. I have been following them since they made the announcement (prior to him committing to WGM).

I am confused and disappointed on the story line, but Sho Woo's character totally fills in a story line on what would have been a very confusing love story. Jing Goo's character totally hates vampires despite his mom marrying one, disrespects his FIL, and disowns his Mom. That's a pretty strong attitude for a Korean, so why is Seolhyun character falls in love with him and hopes (along with the viewers) that he can suddenly change ? Right, totally believable....

JH's acting totally steals the show and despite Jing Goo labeled the young rising star actor of the future.

THANK YOU @LauMac816 !!! This is exactly what I was trying to look at (gifs are so good at slowing down moments and for reading body language). I wanted to see if his eye were doing the same thing in each instance.

I wanted to see his side glance and eyes when he was confronting a compliment to SY. No really jealousy...more like possessiveness? This was a little different because he was confronting it and maybe it was the first time he realized he doesn't like men complimenting her. I think this may also be their 1st experience with another man talking to her in front of him (other than staff). (Japan guys Safe Childbirth & hot taste test, both spoke to them in Japanese and more to him). 

giphy.gif

The (imho good lookin') Baseball player complimented her, "you're gonna do great!"...JH's still smiling and then watch his eyes and then his mouth. His eyes were like, "Ohhhh " and then he looked like he wasn't listening anymore.

giphy.gif

Thanks again for the gifs! It was something on my mind and wanted to see it better. Sure appreciate you taking the time to make me these :D !!!!! 

THANK YOU @LauMac816 !!! This is exactly what I was trying to look at (gifs are so good at slowing down moments and for reading body language). I wanted to see if his eye were doing the same thing in each instance.

I wanted to see his side glance and eyes when he was confronting a compliment to SY. No really jealousy...more like possessiveness? This was a little different because he was confronting it and maybe it was the first time he realized he doesn't like men complimenting her. I think this may also be their 1st experience with another man talking to her in front of him (other than staff). (Japan guys Safe Childbirth & hot taste test, both spoke to them in Japanese and more to him). 

Baseball player complimented her, "you're gonna do great!"...He's still smiling watch his eyes and then his mouth. His eye were like, "Ohhhh " and then he wasn't listening anymore.

Thanks again for the gifs! It was something on my mind and wanted to see it better. Sure appreciate you taking the time to make me these :D !!!!! 

I agree with you, eventhough JH is acknowledging other guys complimenting SY, JH has that somewhat cautionary smile conveying he has authority over SY. Somewhat like "ok, but watch your word, I'm right here!"

Guest lexx94_stv

Good morning honeybees! Presenting to you, part 15 of my Jongyeon FMV series featuring the Busan proposal!:wub::wub::wub:

Before this Saturday's new episode, let's all go back to their most epic episode (yet)! ^_^ Hope you enjoy watching! This has been the sweetest FMV I've ever made so far out of all WGM couples I've shipped ever!:wub:

Archived