[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

JH and his cloud obsession! So, he got four kisses? HAHAHA:w00t::P

Hidden Content

I noticed that too!!! At first I thought I was just TRYING to find a kiss in the cloud, but it seems I would notice them instantly. Who knows if he really has another meaning behind the clouds, who knows if I actually did grow a delulu mind ...but all I know is that I see lips in every one of those cloud photos! 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to say that but i honestly think a more classical dress would have been better for the occasion. I really hope it's just pre wedding event so it would be ok. The reason i'm saying this is that i don't think she will feel comfortable wearing that dress in front of many people plus i believe a wedding is not the occasion to be sexy dressed... i would rather see her wear a reeeaaaalllyyyy sexy dress on a date with him and see how he looses his mind and eyes...

EDIT: sorry, i re-read my post and i laughed so hard because i sound like an ajumma gossiping with her ajumma's friend LOL... What i wanted to say is that usually weddings are more conservative even in less conservative cultures and i think that it would fit her better something more elegant. I'm actually hoping for a "sexier" moment in a proper occasion just because i love to see JH flustered and i think SY has everything that a woman needs to be hot as hell!!!

I had a thought yesterday (or did I already say this LOL)...I don't believe there will be an additional photoshoot. Usually a couple has one (except for Jinwoon) ...It would be great if this did, but WGM seems to be moving along at a pretty good pace. 

Guest Elzabar

Anyone posted the RAW version yet of this weeks episode ? 

I know its' a bit earlier cause its airing right now (this night).

I just want to see their expressions and dying to catch a glimpse... LOL..

There are guys/men who want their girlfriends/wives to dress alluringly/sexily so that they will  be ogled and lusted after by other men.  They do this to increase their own ego and feelings of entitlement, but, in so doing disrespect and cheapen their wives/girlfriends image for their own twisted need for attention.  We'll call these guys/men "the jerks!"

There are guys/men who allow their women to dress alluringly/sexily because it is what their women want to do to enhance their own self-image and ego.  It is an understanding between the man and the woman that she is dressed this way because it makes her feel good about her body and her appearance and also because she wants to look alluring for her man.  This is all for him and her, not just for him.  She is not there to attract attention from another man, but to only be attractive to her man, but also for her man.  It is a statement that says, "I want to look good, but it is only for him!"   The understanding is also that she won't knowingly flirt, and, if another man steps out of bounds with her, her husband will rush in and save her from the unwanted advances.  This is my relationship with my wife.

This is how I think SY and JH should be.  This all comes with trust and understanding and time in a relationship.  They can both go and enjoy being with other men and women at the party, laugh, have a good time, but always be aware that they are together and belong only to each other.  At the end of the event, they understand and trust they will be leaving only with each other.     

We don't know what the reason is SY picked that dress.   We don't know the guest list.  Will there be other sexy girls there?  Maybe members of AOA, or some of SY's girlfriends who are also hot?  She is not going to take second place at her own wedding!  Up until now she has dressed all lady-like and cute and demure.   She is pretty, she is sexy, she has a nice body.   I think she wants JH to see the whole package so that there is really no other reason for him to look at any other girl at her wedding.  This is another layer of the onion that will keep JH on his toes and his interest only on her.  

Weddings are for the brides, this is her show, she deserves to be the center of it, and JH just needs to sit back and drink in the enjoyment of having a beautiful and sexy girl by his side!             

Guest erin21

I have this feeling that the preview is the real wedding ceremony... not a photo shoot... its kinda sad :(... because i really want to see our couple trying different gorgeous wedding dresses... and beautiful  wedding  concept photoshoot. And ireally want to see SY in white wedding dress and JH in black tuxedo... walking the aisle or better yet SY in a white gorgeous wedding dress walking towards JH while singing the song he penned for SY. A magical scene, right?

-me being hopeful...:wub:

just a thought..

did u guys notice how these two position themselves while walking?

he likes to put his one arm on her shoulder and his hand on the lower part of her arm just above the elbow

her body has to twist by 45 degrees close to his body, one breast is pressed on his lower chest..

he wants her to put her arm around  his waist too...

her hips is pressed on his upper thighs...

we tried it with my friends ....lol...cant stop laughing.... it was tiring

but damn....... it feels really gooooood..........

sorry..... (pervert mode has been activated since saturday)

sorry fellow brownies.....i think im crazy now...hehehehe

i also noticed this since they were doing it a lot throughout the busan trip. i just tried it with my husband and we have almost the same height as BEC. you are correct with the upper body feeling and my husband told me that he can definitely feel feel "it (them, will a little movement since they do it too while walking) ". i strongly agree with you and it makes me wonder more how they can be so comfortable in that position all the time? could it be that they are "that" intimate already? unfortunately i cannot testify the hip part for my 7month tummy is on the way...huehehe

Sorry to say that but i honestly think a more classical dress would have been better for the occasion. I really hope it's just pre wedding event so it would be ok. The reason i'm saying this is that i don't think she will feel comfortable wearing that dress in front of many people plus i believe a wedding is not the occasion to be sexy dressed... i would rather see her wear a reeeaaaalllyyyy sexy dress on a date with him and see how he looses his mind and eyes...

EDIT: sorry, i re-read my post and i laughed so hard because i sound like an ajumma gossiping with her ajumma's friend LOL... What i wanted to say is that usually weddings are more conservative even in less conservative cultures and i think that it would fit her better something more elegant. I'm actually hoping for a "sexier" moment in a proper occasion just because i love to see JH flustered and i think SY has everything that a woman needs to be hot as hell!!!

But, if you think that some day you might wear a wedding dress at a REAL wedding with your partner, then you want to make sure that what you wear for filming is completely different right? So for WGM, it is only a camera dress, but for the real wedding a few years from now, I am sure she will dress more conservatively. 

Do we all men view women with x-ray visions?. Yup. Don't deny it . It's true however we just see no touch. There's no harm in watching something pretty when the girls are the one that gave us the opportunity(ala miniskirt , short dress , sexy top). I mean if you're pretty, you're pretty. Even if you dress with just T-shirt and jeans, you will stand out. 

I'm alright with a stranger dressing the way she wants to dress but if it's someone I know or truly value, then I'll possibly gave her an advice to tone down with the skin exposure. 

As for SY wearing a hot sexy dress, well it's an important once in a lifetime occasion so I don't see a problem with a girl letting loose. It's not like she's going to wear it 24/7 for an entire month or something. Give the girl a break ..

These unaired clips were like presents for me this week. Even though I think some of these scenes might be stuff that the PD sets up to film just in case the natural stuff they do isn't interesting enough or doesn't fill enough time.

But you can always find some really interesting pieces of information if you are a sleuth like me.

In the unaired clip from the episode where they were going to the zoo and driving in the car, SY asks JH about some of his old pictures.  She looks them up on the phone. What I didn't realize at first was that it was his phone she was looking at and the way she looked them up.

While she was holding his hand, she took his thumb to get past the phone security. He saw this and didn't panic or get worried, he laughed because he thought it was cute and funny. It seems like she may have done this before with him or at least has used his phone before. 

Cell phones are probably the most personal items we own. We have more information about ourselves on our phones than anywhere. And if we have any secrets, they would definitely be found by going in to our phones right? The way JH didn't even flinch when she was looking in his phone is just another in the long line of examples of how close these two are. 

How many of you would let someone you weren't dating or married too look in your phone ? Even some married couples don't share this stuff with each other. 

But, if you think that some day you might wear a wedding dress at a REAL wedding with your partner, then you want to make sure that what you wear for filming is completely different right? So for WGM, it is only a camera dress, but for the real wedding a few years from now, I am sure she will dress more conservatively. 

Ohhhhhh.....that's actually true. I sometimes forget that they are in a variety show... i like what you are trying to point it out,  your post has enlighted me!!! 

just a thought..

did u guys notice how these two position themselves while walking?

he likes to put his one arm on her shoulder and his hand on the lower part of her arm just above the elbow

her body has to twist by 45 degrees close to his body, one breast is pressed on his lower chest..

he wants her to put her arm around  his waist too...

her hips is pressed on his upper thighs...

we tried it with my friends ....lol...cant stop laughing.... it was tiring

but damn....... it feels really gooooood..........

sorry..... (pervert mode has been activated since saturday)

sorry fellow brownies.....i think im crazy now...hehehehe

i also noticed this since they were doing it a lot throughout the busan trip. i just tried it with my husband and we have almost the same height as BEC. you are correct with the upper body feeling and my husband told me that he can definitely feel feel "it (them, will a little movement since they do it too while walking) ". i strongly agree with you and it makes me wonder more how they can be so comfortable in that position all the time? could it be that they are "that" intimate already? unfortunately i cannot testify the hip part for my 7month tummy is on the way...huehehe

I'm just laughing so hard right now!!! All these couples are now trying the "Jongyeon Moves"!!! Whether it's smelling a hand, making heart fingers or walking with your arms in the exact positions...it's making couples try new things!!! That is the spice of a relationship anyway...everyone should always remain "ONIONS" where they are doing new things and different aspects of themselves. Keeps the blood boilin'!!!! :D 

As for the wedding...I rather like an intimate affair too. Having people they are close to, a beautiful setting and such is perfect. And big wedding is often subjective. @amastris I think when you mean big its not so much how many guests but something a bit grand? Did you mean that? I think MBC is being awfully sneaky. And given we got more baseball pics its going to be a baseball themed episode. I am totally ok with that because I actually wanted to see that episode for over a month now. :) And if this means more couple time for them and lots of car ride scenes, I'm there baby! :D 

^^^^ Yes, I didn't mean BIG as in traditionally big wedding.  I meant, as to what the preview pics are showing me, not 1 person attending and only receiving videotaped greetings vs having it be big, per WGM standards, meaning CNBlue Bils, some of SY's "celebrity" friends, maybe 1 of her sisters, something like that.  I'd just like it to feel more real, rather than like a couple that got into "trouble" and just did a civil ceremony by themselves.  I understand what people are saying about them having intimate moments but the wedding isn't a car and you wouldn't have everyone chanting "kiss her" "kiss her" "kiss her", because, I don't want to rely on the 2 of them to initiate such things on their own.  

I'm not sure.... because, everything in the last episode was great, but there still is an"elephant in the room" that no one is talking about.  I get that no one wants to ruin the mood, and since later tonight we are going to get more sugary sweets dripped in honey I think I'm okay with being the one to point out the "elephant".  JH still hasn't told SY he loves her and with everything that happened, in that car during the proposal was the perfect time to say it.  He purposely is refusing to use those exact words.  He sidestepped it in the previous episode but no matter what wonderfully sweet words he has used, he still hasn't specifically said "saranghae" to SY in reciprocity to her statement.  Her words + the song dedication are hanging out their in those kiss clouds waiting for a reply.  Up until now, he hasn't.  With all the "strange" "weird" "fluttering", I don't know why I get the feeling that there is heart guarding going on...  I don't know... But with all the real feelings being expressed, an alone kiss initiated by either of them is probably scary thought... ...for them, I'm thinking...  Making the 1st kiss fun and "encouraged" by friends/family makes it a bit more safe, if you get my meaning.  JH, as much as he says and flirts, still holds back some really specific things and I'm sure he has a reason.  I'm not trying to guess the reason, but he's choosing to handle things a certain way so, for me, it's hard to say that, yes, he'd definitely initiate a kiss with SY or get her to do it.  I don't know. I'm not really sure about that one.

In the end, I'd like to see the kiss and I'd like to see JH say I love you but it's not imperative.  I am not at all disappointed with last episode's overload of emotions.  I'm just thinking about what is the best and easiest way for me to see a kiss on the mouth from these two, sooner rather than later. lol.....

Guest Elzabar

There are guys/men who want their girlfriends/wives to dress alluringly/sexily so that they will  be ogled and lusted after by other men.  They do this to increase their own ego and feelings of entitlement, but, in so doing disrespect and cheapen their wives/girlfriends image for their own twisted need for attention.  We'll call these guys/men "the jerks!"

There are guys/men who allow their women to dress alluringly/sexily because it is what their women want to do to enhance their own self-image and ego.  It is an understanding between the man and the woman that she is dressed this way because it makes her feel good about her body and her appearance and also because she wants to look alluring for her man.  This is all for him and her, not just for him.  She is not there to attract attention from another man, but to only be attractive to her man, but also for her man.  It is a statement that says, "I want to look good, but it is only for him!"   The understanding is also that she won't knowingly flirt, and, if another man steps out of bounds with her, her husband will rush in and save her from the unwanted advances.  This is my relationship with my wife.

This is how I think SY and JH should be.  This all comes with trust and understanding and time in a relationship.  They can both go and enjoy being with other men and women at the party, laugh, have a good time, but always be aware that they are together and belong only to each other.  At the end of the event, they understand and trust they will be leaving only with each other.     

We don't know what the reason is SY picked that dress.   We don't know the guest list.  Will there be other sexy girls there?  Maybe members of AOA, or some of SY's girlfriends who are also hot?  She is not going to take second place at her own wedding!  Up until now she has dressed all lady-like and cute and demure.   She is pretty, she is sexy, she has a nice body.   I think she wants JH to see the whole package so that there is really no other reason for him to look at any other girl at her wedding.  This is another layer of the onion that will keep JH on his toes and his interest only on her.  

Weddings are for the brides, this is her show, she deserves to be the center of it, and JH just needs to sit back and drink in the enjoyment of having a beautiful and sexy girl by his side!             

Totally agree on this. On the flip side, the man should not be so insecure as to cover her up. I think JH is not at the stage where he can sit back and enjoy yet.

Let's be honest about this. They are both celebrities where fashion and looking good is also about making a statement. Just like when we watch Award Ceremonies and what our favorite celebrities are wearing what.

Tbh, I sincerely do hope lotsa celebrities show for their REAL wedding such as Kim Woo Bin, all FNC band members (FT Island, CNBLUE, AOA, N-Flying), and other JH's friends.
On SY's side I hope all her friends from SM (Red Velvet, f(x), etc) show up, along with her sisters Group "Twice" & JYP (since she was spotted many times) and other actors / actress friends of hers. 

Weddings are also about celebrating and wishing our friends and relations well in their endeavors. 

^^^^Spot on Appa!!!

When JH is oogling sexily dressed girls right in front of her, what is SY left to do.  She could continue to dress demurely and JH can continue to look at other women because she is not wearing anything that fulfills his desire to oogle.  A woman wants him to think she's the sexiest woman in the room.  It doesn't matter if he says he's uncomfortable with it.  In order to make up for the "hit" he gave her to her ego over whether he finds her just as sexy as the woman he is looking at, he has to endure this.  If she had been fulfilling his desire to see sexy beauties then he would have no need to look elsewhere to "fill up" on the "scenery".  The "scenery" would be sitting right next to you.  ...so, yes, SY has no intention of playing 2nd fiddle to anyone else on her wedding day, and based on JH's actions, she believed the way to insure that his eyes will only be on her, she dressed appropriately for that.  ..and he needs to suck it up or stop feeling the need to check out other women dressed sexy.  A woman who wants to please her man wants to please him in every aspect and if she feels her attire doesn't suit his taste due to his roaming eyes, he has no one else to blame but himself for her feeling the need to "match up" to his desired standards.  Every guy, truly, understands this.  ^^^^and they make their compromises with their woman accordingly.  Us women understand the possessiveness but we expect our man to understand our possessiveness as well.

^^^^ Yes, I didn't mean BIG as in traditionally big wedding.  I meant, as to what the preview pics are showing me, not 1 person attending and only receiving videotaped greetings vs having it be big, per WGM standards, meaning CNBlue Bils, some of SY's "celebrity" friends, maybe 1 of her sisters, something like that.  I'd just like it to feel more real, rather than like a couple that got into "trouble" and just did a civil ceremony by themselves.  I understand what people are saying about them having intimate moments but the wedding isn't a car and you wouldn't have everyone chanting "kiss her" "kiss her" "kiss her", because, I don't want to rely on the 2 of them to initiate such things on their own.  

I'm not sure.... because, everything in the last episode was great, but there still is an"elephant in the room" that no one is talking about.  I get that no one wants to ruin the mood, and since later tonight we are going to get more sugary sweets dripped in honey I think I'm okay with being the one to point out the "elephant".  JH still hasn't told SY he loves her and with everything that happened, in that car during the proposal was the perfect time to say it.  He purposely is refusing to use those exact words.  He sidestepped it in the previous episode but no matter what wonderfully sweet words he has used, he still hasn't specifically said "saranghae" to SY in reciprocity to her statement.  Her words + the song dedication are hanging out their in those kiss clouds waiting for a reply.  Up until now, he hasn't.  With all the "strange" "weird" "fluttering", I don't know why I get the feeling that there is heart guarding going on...  I don't know... But with all the real feelings being expressed, an alone kiss initiated by either of them is probably scary thought... ...for them, I'm thinking...  Making the 1st kiss fun and "encouraged" by friends/family makes it a bit more safe, if you get my meaning.  JH, as much as he says and flirts, still holds back some really specific things and I'm sure he has a reason.  I'm not trying to guess the reason, but he's choosing to handle things a certain way so, for me, it's hard to say that, yes, he'd definitely initiate a kiss with SY or get her to do it.  I don't know. I'm not really sure about that one.

In the end, I'd like to see the kiss and I'd like to see JH say I love you but it's not imperative.  I am not at all disappointed with last episode's overload of emotions.  I'm just thinking about what is the best and easiest way for me to see a kiss on the mouth from these two, sooner rather than later. lol.....

Well, I for one am glad you did mention it. I adore everything about the last episode we saw and the fact that he hasn't directly said he loves her hasn't gone unnoticed by me either. I don't know if he is building up towards the "i love you" slowly...he did say that those words are important and therefore he cannot just say them too early or something along those lines...? Other reason in situations like these is that still in like...very deep like as opposed to being in love. But judging by his responses to her and even the way he looked at her in the car and outside...that's not just like. He's falling for her...I did feel that his silence and expressions in the car were partly worry over how he was going to handle this. I think in the Busan eps he was still conflicted as to the way forward. He liked her so much but was wondering how this would go. They still had months left on the show and if he said "i love you" out loud now would that mean that he and his bandmates would now have to deal with the consequences of his open statement.

Saying "I love you" out loud must have been nerve wracking for SY but I feel she meant it. I think like you said he might be guarding his heart and possibly thinking with his "head" on this one...atleast in the eps we are currently watching. He's thinking of how to time his "I love you" so that it doesn't all explode in his face and cause an upset with the CNBlue fanbase. Because what he does will affect his bandmates too. And given that he's been in the business longer than SY he's bound to think of a few more issues than she will.

Its an awkward position for our bear SY to be in because, as you said...her words are out there for all to hear and he has yet to confirm the fact that he feels the exact same way. I wondered for a bit if the things he said in the car added up to it. But I guess it still wasn't "Saranghae." I am wondering if his company/management have told him to pace himself...that even if he's really into SY and is falling for her, not to jump the gun and announce anything early. That way when he does say something they will be better prepared to handle the fallout...I don't know @amastris I hope the next episode clears some of it up and I hope we see him pushing towards a nice declaration of his feelings for her.

As for the wedding, I hear you. That sounds really nice and I'd like if these people were present and not in a video message too. As for the kiss at the wedding, given the current situation it does feel like less pressure at the wedding...esp if the guests edge them on to do it. And maybe that will be the turning point where JH tells her...possibly when they are on their own together...

I'm glad you brought it up coz the fact hasn't been lost on me at all. I did focus on the sweetness of the last ep coz there was so much and it was beautiful...but he has held back. Like when he so obviously wanted to kiss her on a few occasions in the ep...I feel like something is holding him back from saying "I love you" too. What I don't know is if its the cameras being there or if he's got a lot on his mind about when to do this so it doesn't backfire on all of them.

SY is like an onion. Everytime i watch her... she looks different... there's  always something new to discover about her. So this hot white dress is something new... no wonder JH got floored. He had always seen her dressed rather simply.

Another thing  i noticed... JH likes to imitate SY's little squeaks and sounds. Examples would be in the tram when they shared a drink and another would be the one where they walked towards the Busan bridge.

I would like it if my man shows some levels of possessiveness. But i would draw a line at him telling me what to or what not to wear. It is just my personality. JH is rather  cute in his reactions to SY's vavavoom look.

Like what some of you mentioned somehow i feel JH is holding back. They are very sincere  and i genuinely believe they have feelings for each other. However, I sense  more caution from JH in fully expressing his feelings. I think he seriously believes those feelings should be expressed  in private or he had other things to factor. But if he did say it out loud.... i will be more than happy.  

Guest flower4junsu

I want them having a duet performance on MBC Music program. Yonghwa-Seohyun had twice, once during wgm and the other even after wgm ended. Nickun-Victoria also had this. In order to present good performance JH needs to give "hard" guitar lesson intensively for SY at their home. I just want to see him HIT her (only with his lips) every time she makes mistakes  :w00t::D

Archived