[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

While I'm anxiously waiting for the English trans from this episode, I will try to be patient and wish our B.E.S.T. team my BEST wishes...I can understand their situation watching this, realizing what our couple are saying and then spazzing over every scene over and over again!  Heh-heh!  If I was in your position I would be doing the same thing, absolutely fanguying over every scene...I'm sure they are awesome!   To B.E.S.T. take your time and get it right!  I would rather have exactly what they said than have it sooner!  I've seen so many different translations from different sources (and I mean totally different)  that I rely on B.E.S.T. to get the true meaning of what is said.  It makes me realize how difficult it must be to do Korean - English (plus mix in satori!) plus with everyone talking at the same time!   I can't say enough how grateful I am for your hard work, and you do it all out of love for our sweet couple!

As for fans, haters gonna hate JH, but he has nothing wrong but show his true self and his true heart.   He needs to just ignore them and just do everything as best he can....even if it means marrying a certain lovely girl!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes....we really should send a food truck to the best team. I'm really amazed with them, they are willing to use their free time on weekends to make us happy. I wish i could help....thank you guys! You know that monday is the most difficult moment of the week...i usually wake up on the morning with the episode subbed...so thanks to make my week start with a good mood!

And can I say as a guy watching that preview....that wedding dress....omigod!   She is hawt!  Could it be anymore form fitting, bare-shouldered, asset revealing, mini dress hawt?!  JH's going to blowing blood out of his nose and will finally show some color in his face!  She is really something wonderful to look at.  I hope this is for the pre-wedding photo shoot and the BILs and guests are not there, because every male there will be drooling with bugged-out eyes!  No wonder JH covered her with his jacket...that kind of wonderful shouldn't be shared...... 

Guest noxno

I read some facts about Jonghyun and one of them was shocking for me hhhhh is that his luck number is 0, that was from 2011, so is it fate again hhhhh

Guest vreiya

I am seriously fortunate that I created my fanfic with an AU setting or else I will never be able to top this couple. My own imagination is being toppled over!!!:sweatingbullets:

We are the luckiest shippers ever!

We are going to take so much from this couple, not only the over the top (self-imposed) spazzing but also the lessons on how to be a considerate person not only romantically but in the truest sense.

We have to be the best example for every shipper heart. Keep the love going everyone!

to all the lurkers out there, come and join the FUN!

Hello @adeva2901_stv. Welcome and feel free to be silly like all of us here!:D

You've just updated your fanfic and here I am already craving for more.. ottokeee?? I'm sorry for being greedy but really looking forward to it! :lol:

https://instagram.com/p/4w8FMsln86/

JH ig update.

The caption says Cooler-than-superman-batman-spiderman-Hero. 

That is just loose translation please cmiiw but he refers his dad as a great hero..

Gosh! That pic of his father just screams busan namja. But just yesterday...

48sN0N9l.jpg

He can be manly and sometimes being cute. Somehow this makes me adore abonim soooo much more :wub:

And this is legit proof of Lee family's awesome gene. XD

I am seriously fortunate that I created my fanfic with an AU setting or else I will never be able to top this couple. My own imagination is being toppled over!!!:sweatingbullets:

We are the luckiest shippers ever!

We are going to take so much from this couple, not only the over the top (self-imposed) spazzing but also the lessons on how to be a considerate person not only romantically but in the truest sense.

We have to be the best example for every shipper heart. Keep the love going everyone!

to all the lurkers out there, come and join the FUN!

Hello @adeva2901_stv. Welcome and feel free to be silly like all of us here!:D

You've just updated your fanfic and here I am already craving for more.. ottokeee?? I'm sorry for being greedy but really looking forward to it! :lol:                                                             

https://instagram.com/p/4w8FMsln86/

JH ig update.

The caption says Cooler-than-superman-batman-spiderman-Hero. 

That is just loose translation please cmiiw but he refers his dad as a great hero..

Gosh! That pic of his father just screams busan namja. But just yesterday...

isnt that place in the IG pic  too modern to be his parents house? Maybe that was taken in JH apt?      Maybe his parents came to Seoul to meet the inlaws?   Now that would definitely be a wgm first.

^ the latest IG pic was from his old video....

Then I love how he is playing his IG account. He is posting info on what fans are seeing "currently" about his world. It's such a shame that there will be Hexx to pay if he posts photos of his WGM "job". I would even love to see him post something with him and a bunch of WGM staff or all his friends at the wedding! 

I read some facts about Jonghyun and one of them was shocking for me hhhhh is that his luck number is 0, that was from 2011, so is it fate again hhhhh

I don't believe in that kind of thing, but it sure is funny that her fake last name would be 0...why didn't they share that one on WGM LOL! 

Guest diechan

Yeah I had hear some annoying rumour from that DCgallery, cos that I had leave that forum for years. Even if I called my self Burning Soul, but I'm Boice too. So I hate when another fans just love one bias and said something bad about the others. Come on CNBLUE is 4. Without one member they'll not complete.

Some YH fans said that another member is lazy and put a lot of burden to YH. I can't believe when I saw that comment. How can they thinking like that? I mean if you an egoist people who just wanna famous, it's very uneasy to see another member more popular than you. Another members know that YH is more popular and they accept it. But slowly they do something to help YH to gain CNBLUE popularity. JH for example, at first he said that all he wanna do is just music. But after that he realise that he must do another thing, so he pushed him self to do acting even if it's really awkward at first (sorry Jonghyun :sweatingbullets:). JS and MH too, they know that their voice is not really good like their 2 hyungs, so they tried acting too. So I think it's really silly to compare another member about their part in CNBLUE popularity. Everyone has their own part, so just accept it. Even YH said that he is very happy to see another members is popular as same as like him, so he can more concentrate to making music.

I'm personal feel really tired about this fans war issue and try to ignore it for years, cos that I'm not active in almost all CNBLUE forum. For new fans who love CNBLUE my advice is you can have bias in CNBLUE but don't forget CNBLUE is 4. So love your bias as same as you love all CNBLUE members and ignore bad rumour about the members. Just believe that CNBLUE members is love and respect each other.

tumblr_nqz8ieuTXt1t7qu3mo1_400.gif

cr: http://jonghyunxseungyeon.tumblr.com/post/123293190731

I love this gif! It represents their relationship well. JH can let loose and have fun with SY around. Similarly, SY will look at JH for some guidance and do the same. They seem to have so much fun just being with each other.

I don't know about you all, but I feel like I can't move on until I have watched the translated episode!

Yeah I had hear some annoying rumour from that DCgallery, cos that I had leave that forum for years. Even if I called my self Burning Soul, but I'm Boice too. So I hate when another fans just love one bias and said something bad about the others. Come on CNBLUE is 4. Without one member they'll not complete.

Some YH fans said that another member is lazy and put a lot of burden to YH. I can't believe when I saw that comment. How can they thinking like that? I mean if you an egoist people who just wanna famous, it's very uneasy to see another member more popular than you. Another members know that YH is more popular and they accept it. But slowly they do something to help YH to gain CNBLUE popularity. JH for example, at first he said that all he wanna do is just music. But after that he realise that he must do another thing, so he pushed him self to do acting even if it's really awkward at first (sorry Jonghyun :sweatingbullets:). JS and MH too, they know that their voice is not really good like their 2 hyungs, so they tried acting too. So I think it's really silly to compare another member about their part in CNBLUE popularity. Everyone has their own part, so just accept it. Even YH said that he is very happy to see another members is popular as same as like him, so he can more concentrate to making music.

I'm personal feel really tired about this fans war issue and try to ignore it for years, cos that I'm not active in almost all CNBLUE forum. For new fans who love CNBLUE my advice is you can have bias in CNBLUE but don't forget CNBLUE is 4. So love your bias as same as you love all CNBLUE members and ignore bad rumour about the members. Just believe that CNBLUE members is love and respect each other.

I couldnt agree more..international fans are more open imo (sorry to kfans)..arguing about petty things..

The 3 brothers have made it clear that yes they owe a lot of cnblue popularity to yh..

They feel indebted to him and they are always thankful to him (watch cdd111 and taxi)yh is indeed a good leader but his dongsaengs are as well.they tried their hardest not to burden him which is why i wouldnt mind if yh isnt in jh wedding later cause i dont think he'll want to bother yh or burden him in any way..

That is why the 3 brothers have supported yh in his solo by going to his con,his recordings and even fansign events..they all showed support through their sns and even voted for yh..cnboys are popular in their own rights now.i think "yh only"(not boice) are threatened that jh is getting more well known but trust me yh is and prolly will always be the most known and successful cn member but i dont think jh mind these sort of things.the fact that he even got into acting was because of yh pushing him shows how yh also supports his members.there will be no cnblue without yh jh mh or js.i feel sad cause between members they acknowledge these sort of fans (in sleeping with the boss)..and said they get uncomfortable with each other cause of this issue..

Sorry for rambling.but i feel like i've gotta air out my thoughts on the whole internal problems with some boices (not all)

I think CNBlue problem with popularity is that in Korea the most popular are boysband, and each member is...hmm... visible. You know what I mean... CNBlue is a rock band soo for them this is much harder. They play rock in kpop world. And if Minhyuk and Jungshin didn't acting think I didn't see them. Because "face" rock band is vocalist for example: I like Coldplay but I only know Chris Martin. Who plays drum? I don't know even name... Sad but true. Lucky Korean have tvshows so thats little help.

I don't know about you all, but I feel like I can't move on until I have watched the translated episode!

sorry to cut your post, SAME heree... hahahah...first thing i do when i wake up this morning is opening this page lol.... even though i must do something else... still waiting (not really) patiently for B.E.S.T sub...thanks a lot before for BEST they are jjangg!!!

I know I'm supposed to wait for the video subbed, but I can't help to share this...sorry in advance for being such a spoiler .

Ep 16
as I've read in some articles regarding the preview, I knew this episode was going to be way too romantic. good to be young.
anyways, without further ado...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J: mother, father!
father: you here?
S: hello!!!!
wow! it's da bomb! *
family: happy birthday to you~~~~
s1: jh learned to beat box on his own..
family: woo hoo!!!!!
j: ~~beats his box~~(hahaha)
s: wow. you're good!

s2: do you like it, cause he's nice to you?
s: yes. I like it a lot.
s2: when a women is being loved, they're very happy..

studio: ms: the family look so happy and close.
the rest: yes yes.

s: did he have a fanclub when he was young?
j: nah..
s2: fanclub....
s: was there?
f: not to that extent.

studio: ms: not to that extent?!

s: any girls chasing him?
m: once..? I think? during middle school..??
s: oh, you did bring a girl home.?
j: you can not tell that kind of story here.
s2: why? it was when you were young!
m: it was when you were young.(why not?)
f: when he was in second year. (second year=grade 8 in north America)
I even saw her! /// I even saw her!
s2: wonder who "that girl" is?
f: she was pretty. she was pretty and....
s: was her name, by any chance, suzy? (remember the writings inside the turtle shell???@guh book sum, songdo)
f: I was walking in the door and they were sitting in the living room.
j: oh...wow.. father, i'm gonna be in big trouble. for real!
f: what trouble? you told me to meet her!
s: oh you brought her home! suzy! right?
f: who hasn't gone out on dates when they were young?
j: right. right, but...
s: of course.
s2: you ok?
s: yes. oh yes. thank you for the valuable information.
j: I'm curious. what is so different?
m: yourself?
j: yes. cause I do notice the weirdness.
m: the son and the younger brother, from family's perspective, is different from how you are with your girlfriend. my son in law was like that.
s1: my husband was like that.(to her hubby)
m: when I was young, my mom and dad....(got cut off by jh)
j: you understand it?
b: of course.
s1: he's starting to develop housewife rash**
b: in this family, we, including the father, have to do our basic things...(I really couldn't get the whole audio, and I think the bro n law was getting quieter towards the end of his sentence. judging by his hand gestures and all, I conclude that he meant that the boys in this house hold care too much about their women and will do things that will cause housewife rashes, etc. etc.. making guys like me look so bad. traitors!lol.)
j: i'm a bit like that.

studio: ms: the men in that house are all lovebirds.

j: I thought I was a very polite person at home.
m/f: who? you?
j: what the??(shocked at both parent's reluctance)

studio: ms: at the same time..
js: you? you?

s: like you do to me, show your mom, dad and your sisters the cuteness.
j: I...
s: listen to me. why won't you listen to me?
j: quiet, quiet for second.

studio: show them your cute side.

s2: let's receive it at least once.
s: he's really good with cuteness.

after hugging.

ahhh!!!! woo!!!

studio: ms: oh... they're going crazy.
wow.... in front of parents!!

s2: ....saying that they weren't that pretty...(i'm thinking this was his view of some girls which he shared with his family...)
j: men will often be cold to women when he likes her.
s2: what then?
j: I just can't do that to her.
s: what.....????
j: don't have a thing to complain about.
s2: I think we gotta send them back to seoul..
too cuddly and...
s1: oh..!!! we did this thing that you guys do.
j: what? which one?
s1: hun(also oppa), we copied it yesterday.
b: what?
s1: the thing that jh...
b: what? recharge?
s1: uh huh.

studio: ms: I see a lot of people doing that thing these days.

s1: he suddenly smells my hand and says "ah.. recharging".
s2: what am I going to do? I think, i'm going to disappear into space.
j: father, you try it.
f: (no, no ,no... I don't think so.)
j: it smells really good.

mom grabs dad's hand and gives that cute shake of her...(I can't do this..)

j: father, hurry. try it at least once.
f: (kiss on moms hand)

and the crowd goes wild!!!

interview
s: I've figured out a thing about the guys in this house.
they are all honeybees.
he didn't learn it else where. it was bred into him from this house. and when he met me. I think the whole thing just erupted.

studio: ms: he learned what he saw growing up.
js: right right.

s2: I didn't think you were actually gonna become like that.
you're the worst!
j: honestly, just look into her eyes for like 3 seconds.
s:...wha..??

studio: ms: a sister in law will not do that kind of thing.

j: you can't help but fall into it.(her)
f: are you really my son?

studio: ms: if a son is like that...

j: she looks quiet and calm, but she has a lot of cuteness.
i'm not kidding.
s: me?
j: I fall like 10 times a day.
s2: why? because you like it?
j: because she's so cute.
~~~~~~~
s2: I don't know how to react to this.
s: I still can't figure that out either.
s1: can you show us? here?
s: what? cuteness?
m: your father is turning red.
j: he's turn red! X3.
s: cuteness for you... father(shrugging)
f: I like it.
~~~~~~~
s: mother, father. I need to be excused for just a bit.
s2: where?
j: where?
s: just a bit. i'll be right back.
j: washroom?

studio: ms: where is she going?

j: she's pretty.
~~~
she's pretty.
s1: that's enough!

studio: ms: he keeps that up, seungyeon is going to have a tough married life from the in laws side. (shi jip sar e.***)

j: she's really not coming..
s1: taking this long to prepare, 
m: something special
j: it must be something special.

studio: wow..

s: hello.
~~~~~
j: oh wow. (this is crazy is original but, just like others, has many meanings. this is my interpretation)
s: hello.

interview
s: first, to congratulate his birthday.. it only comes around once a year, I wanted to make it special, for him. I was thinking about what I can do and wondered if I could play the happy birthday tune with ga ya geum(traditional string instrument). and it was possible. so I decided to do it.

studio: ms: she has prepared ga ya geum.
~~~~~huh~~~~
studio: js: the tune and the song are like totally different..
~~ 
s: what the...??

studio: ms: the father is liking it.
js: yes.

s: because it's jh's birthday and I thought I should show off cute stuff^ to parents, I,...yah.
s1: (to jh) you're getting awfully close to her.
s: then, I shall show you some cute stuff.
m: you look pretty. it's very fitting.
s: just so you know, i'm not really good at it.
~~~~tuning~~~
s: i'm nervous.
j: i'm seeing this for the first time.
s1/2?: it's dae bak!(you guys all know what this means...)
s: i'm embarrassed, but I will try.
~~~~~~~happy birthday~~~~~~~~~~
m: good job. good job.
m: regardless of your skills,..(cut off again..(damn editor))
s: i'm so nervous.!!
j: she's really blushing now.

studio: ms: her face has turned red.

s: and, there's one more.~~ i'll try it.
m: m hm.

studio: choa: jh sang this ost. my love.
~~~~~~
ms: different feel.
choa: and because she's playing it with effort, it looks so pretty.

s: I could have done better, pity..
m: jh, you're are turning red.
j: oh, my ears are red too.
m: i'm touched.
f: this whole thing, it's very pretty.
s: really?
j: this is really pretty.

interview
s: I think I was trembling a lot. my hand was shaking. I couldn't see the strings. and I made few mistakes. I wish I had done better.

j: how did she come up with that kind of idea? i'm really happy.

studio: eric: his eyes have turned into heart again.

j: I saw the scars on her fingers. she must've practiced until her fingers became like that. while her hands were trembling.
I was moved at the fact that she actually prepared the whole thing.

f: be good to each other, and show us more of good things.
s: yes.
s1: it feels like we're at parent's and inlaws greeting^^ at a wedding.

studio: ms: right, it looks like "pae back"^^

interview
j: my family and meeting my wife and the whole chemistry, I think it's very good, beyond any expression.
s: they were all very nice to me. I also thought that I could trust them and I really married well.
s: ok. no more today tho.
today, I....
j: no more? it's not enough.

studio: js: he is a real man!

s: your father was the lovely man...??(something to this context)
j: i'm the bigger "lovely man".
s: it's true, but you have received a lot of your father's genes.

studio: recharge! recharge! you gotta recharge!

s: oh, you said you were going to give me flowers everyday. what happened? I totally forgot about that.
j: flower! flower! (as he points to the flowers his sisters gave to seung yeon)
s: what happened?
~~nose grin~~
s: it's ok. you don't have to give me one.
flower! flower! (holding onto jh's chin) which flower? {do not be confused with the indirect translation. she said: whose flower? I remember kids used to play this game where they called out; "whose flower?" the subject of the answer was to mean, "which flower" not possessive, like, who does this flower belong to.. this is getting way too deep..}-(hence the caption reads: here's jonghyun e flower!)

interview
j: forget? I think not. i'm the flower. ~laugh~ caption: sorry...
s: the special thing about leejonghyun flower is, producing unlimited amount of honey. the fragrance is really good. flower that's dripping honey??

studio: ms: it's bu chang bu soo^^^. there becoming like each other.

j: ohh wow..
s: why?
j: i'm excited.
s: about what?
j: it's just interesting how i'm always excited.
s: ~~
j: what kind of reaction is that?
s: cuteness(fyi, I will refuse to use the word ae gyo...lol)
j: oh it's cuteness?
s: ~~
j: do it again. do ~~.
s: no~~
no~~ (yup, with the head shake)

studio: choa~~
js: you do that, every guy will melt.

j: after the shrug, the facial expression is the best!
s: ~shrug~
j: I think i'm crazy!
s: do it for me too.

studio: eric: i'm not sure if i'm allowed to watch this(as in comfort level. not provactiveness. at least, I don't see it.too cuddly, perhaps?)... can I watch this?

s: where are you dragging(meant it in cute way) me to?
j: where there is no one!
s: and what are you going to do? when we get to where there is no one??
j: ~~nose grin~~
s: why did you grin your nose? you just looked very perverted..(best fit. think little lighter than the actual word.)
j: ~~
s: listen to the laughing voice!!
j: ~~
s: perverted!
j: thinking a man's innocent love is perverted....you're very seductive!@

@the last three words(depending on translation), above, was in historical dialect.historical drama style of speaking.

s: oh! I've been auditioning for historical drama recently.
j: really? try it.
s: dear husband! have you had your meal?(HD)
j: that's cute!
say it like that every once in a while. I really like it.
s: yes. of course.(HD)
~~~
s: you there!(HD) true meaning: older person calling out a younger or lower level person. mainly in anger. old dialect.
j: you? I, all of a sudden went from dear husband to you?
s: where are you taking me?(HD)
j: don't need to know. you just have to follow me.(jh's poor attempt at HD)

studio: choa: this is busan dialect!

s: how dare you!(HD)

studio: ~~~
ms: there's no one there. where are they...
j: wait..
~
s: what are you..

J: whatever you think of, it will be beyond your imagination.
S: wow. The ocean.

Studio: ms: wow.where is this place.
The rest: wow. It's really pretty.

S: "it's da bomb". I should use it in this kind of situation?
J: that's right. 
S: wow. It's da bomb. Its really beautiful. Really nice.

Studio: ms: love is in the air. 
Js: yes

S: its breezy and cool.

Studio: ms: so romantic.

S:

Studio: ms: and he's smelling her hair again.
Js: this is a perfect place for "first kisses"

J: it's shining down there.
S: uh huh.
J: this is not the only big area in busan. But, among all these people, you and i have met.
"So many people, just like the stars in the sky. And meeting you among that crowd..."

Studio: ms: stop it...
Js: it's the right moment, right now.

Interview.
S: it was the most beutiful night scene location in busan. it was really nice, and while i was looking at the night lights, I wanted the time to stop.

S: when i shoot dramas, i have a bit of stand-by time. And i often listen to radio during those times.
J: you wanted to listen to this music?
S: no. I just, just want to relax like this.
J: how was busan?
S: it was da bomb.
J: this is the best right now, isn't it? 
S: uh-h...nope.
J: i was waiting for this moment.
S: you're the best.
J: thats a given.
S: i really like it.
J: so pretty( I think night scene).
s: really pretty( I think night scene).(only makes sense)
j: I feel a little wierd.
S: why? How wierd? Is it wierd after meeting your parents?
J: that too. And, i'm noot sure... just wierd.

Studio: ms: i can't watch this anymore.
Js: what's wrong?(get a grip!)
Ms: it looks like something is going to happen.
js: stop it!!!!

Radio.

HuhKH:
You're listening to " byul bam" with huh kyung hwan.
I have a request here... man, these guys are doing this all the way over here too???
Im referring to we got married's gong seungyeon and lee jonghyun, the gong e couple. Seungyeon has sent in a request;
Honey bee husband!
This is your lovely wife seungyeon. Did i startle you?
Because it's your birthday, i have sent in this request.
Thank you, for being born, for growing up so handsomely and thank you for marrying me.

Studio: ms: very moving...

Radio continues..

...after i have gotten married, the whole world looks like a flower garden. I feel like i'm flying around like a honeybee everyday. I'll be good. Lets have a happy marriage life.
Honey! Happy birthday!
Requesting, "say you love me" by MYMP.

Interview.
S: i wanted to write a letter to jh but i was embarrassed so I thought about sending it thru radio. the reaction was far more than what I expected. he was speechless. for real.

studio: js: that's it. that's it. that's what i'm talking about.

~~~~~
s: what? what? why have you become so quiet?
(tears welling up??)caption.
j: that's just awesome! (dae bak)
s: whaaat?
j: this is the first time receiving this kind of thing.
of course it's the first time,....

imterview
j: I could have never imagined about this. I thought I was a person that noticed this kind of stuff quickly. I guess i'm not.

j: I came here to show you this night scene, and I have...
s: and...ga ya geum, was a teaser. I have a gift for you.
j:??
s: birthday present.

studio: js: even more present?
ms: that's nuts.
choa: it's big!
m/c: it's big.
~~
ms: wonder what it is?
~~~~

s: this is to wear with your tux at our wedding.
j: uh huh. does this erase?
s: it's lip stick. I can always re stamp it for you.
j: wow. that's so awesome!

J: I always say that I have to make you happy everyday, but instead, i'm happy everyday.
s: that's not true.
j: huh... I took a blow this time.

studio: ms: oh my god!! it's sooo romantic.
choa: awwwww...

interview
j: it was awesome! and the sexy kiss mark... seal of possession? I felt that I was being loved a lot by some one and felt that I was being cared for.

j: we should eat the ice cream before it melts.
we're so sweet, but i'm craving more sweet.

studio: ms: what's with the ice cream at this point?
choa: maybe they're trying to cool down.
ms: the embarrassment. right.

j: tastes good.
s: so you wanted to eat ice cream that bad? ( like speaking to a little kid)
j: all of a sudden I had the craving.
s: ah so sweet.
j: is it sweet?
s: feed me!
~~
s: ah, it tastes good.
it's tasty, it's tasty.
j: watch your teeth!
s: huh?
j: watch your teeth.
s: what's this?
j: the choco ball is pretty solid. I almost lost my tooth biting it earlier.
isn't it hard?

studio: ms: did he lose her tooth?

j: isn't it hard?

studio: ms: oh???
choa: ahhhhhh!!!!
ms: a ring?
choa: ahhhhhh!!!!
eric: are they like competing each other in gift giving or something? what's with this couple???

interview
j: this is the wedding proposal, I've been dreaming of since I was a kid.

interview
j: I prepared the ring and went to the ice cream store. put it inside the ice cream and dry-iced it for 3 hours (to prevent melting. something like flash freeze??) and I was going to present it with a big bang!
originally, she was supposed to spot it and poke away and ask what it was. but she scooped up big chunk of ice cream and took the whole thing with her. I was thinking, uh oh, her teeth better be ok. I was worried.
I was relieved that she didn't swallow it and found it eventually.

studio: one of the boys: he must have been staring at the ring the whole time.
js: yah, just to know where it is..
~~~~~~~
ms: awe.... it's so romantic!

j: your teeth ok?

interview
s: I was thinking, could this be the famous ice cream ring proposal? I was sort of out of it.

s: what is this...?
j: once you wear this// once you wear this, you cannot take it back.

studio: ch?: gasp!
js: look at seungyeon's eyes!!

j: it fits perfect .

studio: choa: moved her heart.
boys: she's touched. yup, she's touched.

s: mmhm. it fits perfectly.
j: wow.
s: how did you know?

studio: ms: of course! he's always holding hands and fiddling around with her hands.

j: I know the feeling.
s: ~~~
j: no take backs! you had your last chance before we met my family. that opportunity is now gone.
whether you like it or not, you're gonna have to live with me.

studio: ms: this is not a drama right now, is it?

s: is this a propose?
j: it is.
~~ will you marry me?
s: of course.

studio: ms: that was a wedding proposal?
eric: is was a proposal?
choa: she's totally moved right now.

interview
s: what? what is this feeling? I was about to tear up when he was giving me the ring. I realized why women cry in this kind of situation. I was overwhelmed.

s: ah, it feels weird.
feels weird.
j: feels like you got punched out?
s: m hm.
we gave each other a big punch.
j: yah. I was trying to find the right time..
s: for this(ring)?
j: yah, and you did the..
s: oh, so you must have been flustered.?
j: I should quickly put the handcuffs on you. clunk!

interview
j: I was surprised when i saw her eyes tear up. watching both of us being excited was also weird. I think I was thinking, how can I make this moment the happiest moment for her to remember.
Classic is forever!!

studio: wow...
ms: he's a man that knows!

j: it's a good day today.
s: uh huh.
s: I have one more present.
close your eyes//close your eyes.

studio: what is it?
why?

j: ..wait..wait.~~~

studio: js: eat ice cream, give presents..
ms: that's right. it's about time. we've been waiting a long time.

s: hurry. close your eyes.
don't peek.

studio: js/ek: she's putting lipstick on.?

j: w..wait.
s: why? what do you need to do?
~~
s: what are you doing??

studio: ms: he might be over reacting.

j: no,..I..my mouth was a little dry...
s: keep your eyes closed.

studio: ms: he's gulping.
choa: did you see that?
eric: oh my god!!!

s: keep it closed.

studio: choa: ~~~~

j: wait, wwait....wait.

studio: js: this is too exciting. how's jonghyun gonna be, when we're this excited.

j: you, you want me to lend it to you?(the mouth spray)
s: what?
j: nothing nothing nothing.

~~~~chu~~~~~

j: I can open my eyes now?

studio: ms: he's disappointed. disappointed.
eric: this is where he wanted it(lips)
js: he even sprayed his mouth.

j: i'm gonna leave this on me.
s: you're gonna walk around like this?
j: yup, i'm gonna leave this on today.

s: you're cute.
j: like you, it was very stimulating.
your like msg//your like msg. what..?
s: too funny.

studio: choa: awwwwe... they look happy together.

j: this is nice. receiving kiss and all..
like a little kid, why am i so...
s: excited?
j: excited?

studio: ms: isn't that a little tooo romantic?
choa: I think so..

j: can I tell you something really funny?
you have it smudged on your cheeks too(the lip stick).
s: really? how?
j: mine smudged on to you.
s: just now?
j: uh huh.

j: from now on, all we have to do is live happily.
i'll love you more!

studio: js: they really look good together.

s: i'll love you more too.
j: you just might disappear. if I love you too much, you will become a dust and disappear(this is a Korean thing. I don't really know how it was derived, but my feeling is that it's got to do with giving unconditional love and just waiting for the other side. or something like that).
s: i'm gonna become powder and disappear?
j: uh huh.

s: make me into powder.(HD)

~~series of kisses~~

s: I am now powder and am flying away. ahhh!!
j: oh, oh..! oh!

studio: ms: did he push her?

j: are you ok?
are you ok?
s: i'm ok.

studio: js/ch: her knees must have buckled and gave way.
the rest: ahhhhh..

j: I thought you were gonna disappear.
s: I thought I was gonna disappear.

j: hello. hello.

j: you have to swing this circles a bit.

nexen ball player: you came here for ceremonial pitch. so stop dating each other and,....

s: I feel very weird. 
s: I like it very much because I'm married to you.
j: are you ready?

s: " a lot of people, and meeting you that's in the crowd"..

man, this was a tough one. way too much... I will keep updating the mistakes as I go along. enjoy it, fellow junkies.

@jly31

That gif makes me smile so much! The way SY looks over at JH and starts to move along as excitedly and in sync! They make each other so happy - it's so infectious - happiness levels of Brownies all over the world is really high right now because of them!

I know I'm supposed to wait for the video subbed, but I can't help to share this...sorry in advance for being such a spoiler .

Hidden Content

ohhhh... thank you so much for the spoiler:wub:.... still wait for BEST sub, but at least i know what they said now... :D 

HAPPY MONDAY BROWNIES!

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I'd say everyone has survived the sweetness overload from the latest JongYeon episode. Congratulations! We passed LEVEL 1. Hahaha. There's more to come and to anticipate. Be ready with your insulin. Might cause sugar rush and increase of sugar level in the blood. 

I must also welcome the new Brownies in town, WGM MCs!! Hahahaha Misun's reaction plus Eunkwang and Funny Guy hugging moment was DAEBAK-IDA. Welcome to the home of Brownies. Thank you for showing what Brownies actually did in their homes.

:D 

I was too upset the moment I couldn't logged in Soompi forum. And rereading the last few pages, now I know why.. HAHAHAHA.

Every words posted in this forum describes how I felt while watching the episode. It was too REAL for real. I was a KT shipper, YS shipper, and SL shipper. I actually considered them the best WGM couples way before.

BUT NOW THAT I MET JONGYEON, all other ships sink to the deepest part of Pacific Ocean. Bye ships! Til we meet again. Bwahahahaha. This ship is sailing my gosh. Can't agree more to all the posts saying that this couple is the most "real" and "natural" couple in WGM. They deserve the awards. So much of the awards, they deserve to date for real and marry for real and send their BE kids to Return of the Superman and and and... JUST MARRY YOU KNOW. Can't wait to read articles of you saying: EX-WGM COUPLE GETS MARRIED FOR REAL! Oh my shipper heart. That will be the best entertainment news in the history. And speaking of history, as far as I can remember, they're the only couple who actually undergo gradual level up of events (I don't know how to put the right words):

1. Date in Japan. Holding hand attempt. Nose crinkling. Loving stares.

2. Have their on house. Smelling of the hands. Hand kiss attempt.

3. Meet FIL. Talk about future. Hugs. Hugs.

4. Do a couple photo shoot. Level up skinships. Hugs. Stares. Holding hands. Smelling of the hands. And the 0.1 second graze or their upper lips. 

5. Zoo date. Hugs. Holding hands.

6. Meet BILs. Hahahaha. Skinships again in front of the BILs.

7. BUSAN TRIP! My favorite. Train ride. Sea shore moments. Titanic moment. The confession.

8. School hopping. Elementary. Middle school. Judo moments. Meeting the PIL, SILs plus the BIL.

9. CAR MOMENT IN BUSAN. Proposal. Kiss mark. Radio Dedication. GIfts. Kiss on the cheek. HUGS. A LOT OF POSSESSIVE HUGS. OHHHH~ AND THE KISSES ON THE FOREHEAD. 

ME RIGHT NOW ----> *melts in a tub of ice cream* LOL WHAT? :D

WGM, thank you for editing this episode wisely. Huhu.

AND MY MORNING IS GREAT! My dream was just all about JongYeon. See? Even in my dreams, they're there. Even in my unconscious state, I am thinking and hoping for them to be REAL. *whispers* And I know they are kkkkkk~

This may be the longest post I've done so far but this isn't just it. These words in my posts are not enough to describe the joy BE couple has brought to my life. I WANNA DATE!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

@syafovereem, Thank you so much for the translation! Just reading it made me smile like an idiot. How can they be so romantic? JH's family is amazing. Thanks to JH's appa for passing on the love gene to him hahaha.

The MC's reactions were so funny too. My life is semi complete and I can move on to do something else now. The wait for sub is now more bearable!

Guest CanadianFan09

Hidden Content

ohhhh... thank you so much for the spoiler:wub:.... still wait for BEST sub, but at least i know what they said now... :D 

Thank you for that @syafovereem,

What did I say before!

These two really let loose the moment they are alone!! The car scene is just amazing! Even MC Misun went crazy!!! LOL!

Archived