[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

@clalala I sometimes get the feeling CNBLUE and FNC are concentrating more on international fans nowadays...
If they would shut korean fan wars down though they would acknowlege those issues as well and give them some meaning... Don't get me wrong, I am totally against bashing! However, it perhaps would only provide another platform for this kind of people. Sometimes it can be best to just ignore them alltogether.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cr: yw85 @fizhasan - Twitter.

JH: How was Busan? SY: It's the best! JH: The night view is awesome right? SY: Yeah.. But I like oppa the best

------

JH: I feel weird..

SY: Why? What's weird? Because we met your parents?

JH: That too, but I can't explain this strange feeling.

-----
As they listened to the song.. JH kept quiet. Then he reached for SY's hand and kissed it.
SY: Why? You have nothing to say?
JH: Daebak..

----

JH said that it's the first time someone has ever done this to him (re: radio). He was speechless ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest greenwriter

@clalala I sometimes get the feeling CNBLUE and FNC are concentrating more on international fans nowadays...
If they would shut korean fan wars down though they would acknowlege those issues as well and give them some meaning... Don't get me wrong, I am totally against bashing! However, it perhaps would only provide another platform for this kind of people. Sometimes it can be best to just ignore them alltogether.

I agree with you. I think concentrating on their international activities at times of conflicts such as this is some sort of strategy. Since the fans outside of Korea are much more open-minded (no offense, of course), the support that they get are not affected by anything. And once Korean fans see them doing great outside of Korea, they will eventually forget about the issues and embrace the artists if they come back. CNBLUE and FNC are ignoring the craziness because they know that they have already established the band's talent outside of Korea even before they became famous in their own country. And plus, silence is one of the best weapon against rumors and hates. Because, really, people would go on with their lives eventually and forget about it 

Hey guys! Haven't posted in months but I decide to come back :) I was looking on the cnblue dc gallery the other day and was quite shocked. The way some of these 'fans' were talking/ dissing jonghyun was really disappointing. It sounded as if jonghyun had done something wrong? I'm not too sure.  I didn't get to or want to read anymore into the gallery, but does anyone have an idea of what's going on? Sorry to darken the mood if I did.. Didn't want to post thing kind of thing after months of not posting...

I guess if they call falling in love and showing it more & more is something wrong than yep I guess there is.:DI know it's not easy for JH"S fans, as it must feel like losing someone you thought you had a part of.  Not to mention they have been following him for years.  But in time I believe they  will move on find real loves of their own and better understand how precious it is to fall in love for REAL.

Question?  In the past episode she measured him for couple shirts I wonder does she have one too!  She looks pretty amazing in a classic white shirt reminds me of the couple shoot they did in the bed......:w00t:  Maybe a night shirt......:crazy:

About Fans war, haters... I know one- korean fan love as much they hate...And Idol must be PERFECT- no smoke, no girlfriend, always smile, bright, handsome.... itd. When they fall in love- this is big problem... fan war, haters, everything.. 

In my country one of the favorite musician was drug addict, alcoholic (he dies) and he was love from many. NO haters, no judge. Complitle other culture..

I didn't know about CNblue problems with fans.:( Maybe JH come up WGM to improve image... I feel sorry for him and band. He is truly talented and he loves music and judge someone when we don't really know him... thats wrong. Really one word can hurt like knife. Great example khaters- TABLO. When I read about his history i cry for one hour. thats crazy..

just wondering do how did the people who really knew them react after watching the episode yesterday? Since JH was with BIL yesterday did you think they watched the episode yesterday with him? Or how about their own respective family?

First of all, i am glad the forum is back..and after all comments i've read..i don't know what to say anymore..you all have said what i feel right know..i like all of your post brownies and i have same wish that this couple can be date for real..i don't know why there's haters for this beautiful couple, like what we have said they happy to be together..i'm a CN Blue fans since i saw YH in WGM, i love their music, and i'm fine if they have a relationship with someone, as long as they happy..

For the filming time,,i have same worry about that too, but i'll keep my mind to not thinking negatively such as they could leave WGM, i think they just filming in private area like in their house or just filming inside the car..hehehe..and if we looked back at the season 2 of WGM, the couples have long episode..Adam, Yongseo, and Khuntoria been together for more than 50 episodes but after them, there's no more couple that reached 50 episode..i don't know why.. but i hope they will break the record of season 2 couples..or they quit the show because they want to married for real..again our same delulu, right?

i don't know there is a problem in CN Blue fans, but i think between CN Boys, all is fine..because they know each other well and have been through a lot of things since before their debut when they in Japan.

The important thing that i want to say is THANK YOU for BEST, i will wait the sub patiently..BEST himnesaeyo!! BEST hwaiting!! :)

While patiently waiting for engsub, I saw this youtube video of jonghyun's singing parts. His voice is just so lovely, my heart just melted. SY is such a lucky girl coz JH sings for her live with matching love gaze. Who wouldn't fall for this guy. ♥♥♥ :)

If the format of my post comes out wrong, im having problem typing with ny hp.

Anyway i think they are filming in their house for these past few weeks. They seem to be going out too often. I want to see a more domesticated scene i gave not seen themIn couple's PPJs.yet.

I realise there are quite a bo. Of things that have not been done. Jh bought the couple's guitar and that guitar chord board.. it was glossed over pretty quickly. I hope to see tjose guitars being played.

Update with B.E.S.T subs

There might be some delay of the subs because the team keeps replaying every scene and not doing their jobs hahaha... Everyone's gone crazy especially the translators hahaha
@Ishi-chan yes im tagging you! Isa spazzing later translate first should be the way not spazzing then spazzing some more hahaha... but seriously from the way I see it (yes from my perspective only) subs maybe early this time... 

I keep wondering if I should go to sleep LOL. I'll kick myself in if the subs come out 15 minutes after my eyes close because if you don't download it in time Google drive shuts off or something. Wait or Sleep...wait or sleep...or watch it again without subs :D 

I seem to have the same conflict every week!

So if they are early...I think I should stay awake!!!!!

You're already awake... it's the weekend.... Just go with it. lol....

Oh geez...I just woke up and read this...I fell asleep!!!!!

Guest rainmoon

@mjang how about apple juice instead of coffee?! (Or at least as well as coffee?) Waiting for little JongYeons now...:D
Ahhh this couple... No drama plot line could have been better than this... just too perfect! :wub:

Aaahhh ... I'm with you on this or maybe a couple of Apple juice boxes just for SY.. Just to tease her a bit ...

On a serious note, what's the deadline for support?

Annyeong... (sorry guys for my bad english)

yup.. me too. still waiting for the best sub.

as usual.. repeat again... again.. and again their romantic scene.

Pabo me.. still laugh + screaming (crazy people.. ha ha ha)..

I don't know the other people, but for me..  JH = cool + clueless + quiet BUT he has a kind heart. He love his Hyung & 2 of makne and he care about the others... everyone that he loves. His WIFE??  of course 100% he he he

Jonghyun show us a different character in WGM.. sometimes i dont believe it.. (same as his sisters) is it our Jonghyun??? always smile.. be romantic husband.. always look at seungyeon when they talk about something... Daebak !!!

I watched CNBLUE interview a lot... They Meet & Greet a lot of fans... BUT last saturday JH show me that he has a good mood. Yup, he sing... he smile... (the smile not same as he meet SY)...

BUT...  i like it (at the class Malaysia)..  Eventhough I dont have a pass.. i'm too far.. but i still can see the CNBLUE..

Here... u can watch guys...

JH Class Sign1

JH class Sign2

JH Class Sign3

@mjang how about apple juice instead of coffee?! (Or at least as well as coffee?) Waiting for little JongYeons now...:D
Ahhh this couple... No drama plot line could have been better than this... just too perfect! :wub:

Aaahhh ... I'm with this or maybe a couple of Apple juice boxes just for SY.. Just to tease her a bit ...

hahahahaha!! you guys are funny... the company will provide juices too. We are eyeing for August (first or second week of that month). As far as right now, we don't have a deadline yet since we have not received the actual schedule date for filming (on SY side) the production team only advice they will start end of July. But most of the countries involved, we have put July 24th as the last date so we can send the amount collected to the main account on July 25. However, the date might change depending on the filming schedule. We will keep updated on this project regularly..On behalf of the team, we truly appreciate your kind support.

Guest rainmoon

Lee Jong Hyun’s Parents Reveal His Dating History to Gong Seung Yeon on “We Got Married”

LINE it!

Lee Jong Hyun’s Parents Reveal His Dating History to Gong Seung Yeon on “We Got Married”

On July 4′s episode of “We Got Married,” Lee Jong Hyun gets a bit more than he bargained for when he lets his virtual wife Gong Seung Yeontalk to his family over his birthday dinner.

wegotmarried2

While they’re eating, Gong Seung Yeon asks about Lee Jong Hyun’s former girlfriends, and his mother readily tells her that he had a girlfriend in middle school.

wegotmarried3

“I saw her when he brought her over once,” adds his father. “She was pretty.”

wegotmarried4

Lee Jong Hyun is totally floored by this betrayal by his parents. “But you introduced her to us,” points out his father, which makes everyone laugh.

wegotmarried5

Gong Seung Yeon bugs Lee Jong Hyun about this news, saying, “It was Suzy, right?” She’s referring to when theyencountered some graffiti on a bench in his hometown that said “Jong Hyun-ie ♥ Suzy.” Lee Jong Hyun grabs her by the head playfully in response.

wegotmarried8

“Everyone dates when they’re young,” says his dad. When Gong Seung Yeon is asked if she’s okay, she laughs and says, “Thanks for sharing all this information with me.”

source: soompi.com

Aaahhh ... I'm with this or maybe a couple of Apple juice boxes just for SY.. Just to tease her a bit ...

hahahahaha!! you guys are funny... the company will provide juices too. We are eyeing for August (first or second week of that month). As far as right now, we don't have a deadline yet since we have not received the actual schedule date for filming (on SY side) the production team only advice they will start end of July. But most of the countries involved, we have put July 24th as the last date so we can send the amount collected to the main account on July 25. However, the date might change depending on the filming schedule. We will keep updated on this project regularly..On behalf of the team, we truly appreciate your kind support.

Sounds so good! So... which type of ice cream did JH get her for proposal again? She seemed to like it too... :P

Hey guys! Haven't posted in months but I decide to come back :) I was looking on the cnblue dc gallery the other day and was quite shocked. The way some of these 'fans' were talking/ dissing jonghyun was really disappointing. It sounded as if jonghyun had done something wrong? I'm not too sure.  I didn't get to or want to read anymore into the gallery, but does anyone have an idea of what's going on? Sorry to darken the mood if I did.. Didn't want to post thing kind of thing after months of not posting...

There is no cnblue fans anymore now. There are usually  JH haters who loves only YH not cnblue or members. I heard that it is too serious problem to Kor. Cn's fandom for many years, because they have been harassing cnb members, especially JH & JH's fans. They are making so many rumors & lies about JH. So nowadays JH's fans made JH gallery on DC. I don't understand why FNC doesn't try to close there. 

I'm a CNBLUE fan, though I'm not Korean. My favourite is Jonghyun but I like each and everyone of them. I'm utterly grateful to Yonghwa for helping the band get out there and become well known so I don't understand the need for fan wars. I sometimes feel sad for the rest of the members because Yonghwa clearly is way ahead in terms of opportunities given to him but I must say they are all slowly and surely holding their own now. This year, although there's still half of it left to go, has been great for Jonghyun. I'm looking forward to greater things for him and CNBLUE as a whole, so let's spread love, not hate!

I guess so, and as far as I know, this is just happening within the korean fans who post on dc gallery. It's great seeing him so happy these days, but it's also upsetting at the same time to see what those people are writing on the cnblue gallery. It's to the point where there are hardly any posts about jonghyun, and if there are, all these comments dissing him appear... It seems that many of his fans have left the cnblue gallery too bc they don't want to see all this rubbish.

How I see it is they aren't true fans! The positive is JH is receiving a lot of love else where. His instagram followers had been increasing quite quickly and he is getting helps of nice feed back from his acting. He is also still getting plenty of love from international fans, in his instagram you can see all these food/drink trucks constantly being served at his filming site. So if these so call "fans" left, I think it is not a big lost. Hopefully these new fans will support JH to do what he really likes and not focused on him needing to please them.

I'm glad to read that his fandom is growing. Since he theoretically had done nothing wrong, is handsome, is musically talented, is on a show that shows him falling in love, I think he is set-up in an optimal position to be more loved internationally...which is more populated  :D After watching some Youtube shows I felt that FNC placed more emphasis on Japan and other countries for the CNBlue boys. Because it seems there live band music is more accepted in other countries anyway...as opposed to just singing and dancing on stage like the Korean norm. I agree that JH IG has grown A LOT since this show and most of his posters seem Japanese and all other countries. It may be the CNBlue's fan base is larger outside Korea anyway. To be honest I didn't realize who CNBlue was but knew the names of the more "K-Pop" style groups and assumed they were much bigger. Even their style of promotions seems more Western in approach and the fact that the company allows them to have relationships (like what we are seeing now with SY is awesome but different). 

WGM has allowed JH to come out from behind the scenes and him being the visibility of CNBlue's music to the world. With fame, you are generally never accepted the same in your home town (in this case home country). JH wanted a change when he started the show, I felt he was getting burned out (no pun intended) with being a "star" and wanted to rejuvenate himself with it. He has come down from his "giddy" with excitement cloud and is in the latest episode looking more like a combination of "Busan Man" and "Happy Jonghyun"... a more comfortable happiness. I believe he can write a lot of music with this type of attitude and with the larger, more accepting international fan base, he will be able to share more of his music and himself! Thank you WGM for finding such a talented husband !!! :D !!!   

Archived