[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest kshani

And about his phone case... maybe he change it or he has several phone cases....

I think wgm and om are different situation and different tv broadcast.... i think it is normal when he is shooting OM, he did not use maroon phone case (with SY initial)... it is different when he use it abroad (for example when he at airport to go HK)

Just don't to much delulu about fighting.... just thinking about nice things... it would be good for your HEART .... :wub::w00t:

But he used that black case last night when filming the AOA food craziness. Haha

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest banana_milk082791

Same here!:) We're just fooling around and thought of that. haha! Not serious tho.. Hence the disclaimer: Just our delulu minds.:)

We're just bored due to cancellation of WGM last week. Don't take it  seriously.:)

haha!  

Same here!:) We're just fooling around and thought of that. haha! Not serious tho.. Hence the disclaimer: Just our delulu minds.:)

We're just bored due to the cancellation of WGM last week. Don't take it  seriously.:)

haha!  

​hahahahaha........... yes, very bored and miss them make our mind crazy...... 

@livemusical it's good to have healthy discussion coz everyone has his/her own opinion on a subject matter. Personally, I tried really hard to refrain myself from talking too much...lol.. talk about how hot tempered I am in real life... but this is how a relationship grow...by voicing out things they like and dislike and I do like how they display their emotions sincerely.

Guest kshani

Am i the only one who's getting crazy and stress about their IG SAGA? HAHA Im lost actually. I don't know if they have a LQ or they just having push and pull or i don't know. One moment, Jh stop liking Sy's post a.k.a the instyle bts then all of a sudden he liked the post about her dog. And sy also stop liking jh's post and suddenly liked the latest ig vid of JH a.k.a the AOA food craziness and she didn't like JH's words of wisdom. Seriously, what these two are up to?! HAHAHA

​That's what exactly in my mind right now..lol

​let's not dwell on the past event... let's look at something realistic here... our IG SAGA is based on their interaction outside WGM.... personally, I like the way they're keeping up with each other...how fast one like the other post, and vice versa... other couple do not display their emotions publicly but these two do... and admire them for doing that... LQ or not is up to the fans' interpretation... like my parents would say, you still need to communicate even when you're fighting...

Lol. Its not a serious matter. Its just that maybe im just used of them liking every post of each other. Its just my peronal opinion and feeling ☺ 

I know... last week has been crazy... WGM was cancelled last minute... no new filming... and this week I truly hope they can meet up on Thursday for another wgm episode.. I guess we're getting spoiled by the weekly meet-up.. I'm sure there's so much in store for the upcoming 100 days.

I know... last week has been crazy... WGM was cancelled last minute... no new filming... and this week I truly hope they can meet up on Thursday for another wgm episode.. I guess we're getting spoiled by the weekly meet-up.. I'm sure there's so much in store for the upcoming 100 days.​

yes, I also hope they meet on Thursday and there are many spies to give us many pic.... :wub: I am counting day by day... 3 more days... :D 

I have my own opinion about why JH posted what he did. To....he felt like he was "instructing" someone else in he sphere of influence. Also, it was a reminder to himself. IF SY is feeling a certain way he could be gently instructing her. PS. If she is on that 2 Day HITTGV "family" trip....she may not be even using her cell? They don't sit glued to IG (I for sure don't). Anyway...remember delulu's can something get taken as fact and start things that don't need to get circulated ...JUST BE CAREFUL FOR THEIR SAKES! :D 

Phone Case: Broken phone, phone case ...new phone...new case...and she even liked the picture with the dark phone case so she's not bugged about it :D 

Off Topic.. JH's twin brother..

CF7DGbGVEAEUiqe.jpgCFW8mJRUIAAIfh5.jpgCFW8kf3UgAEYUXp.jpg

Jonghyun and Nflying lead guitarist Chahun..

Personally I want one of Nlying members to join WGM.. Right now i'm very addicted with them especialy their leader Seunghyub..

If i can request, i want Seunghyub to join WGM with  Irene Red Velvet, leader n leader?? another FNC SM couple in the making... oh my....

Finally, I can sign in....

Actually many things come up in my mind, but I`ll try to be brief...

1. Why did Jonghyun post so many things related to his drama and concert.. he really concerns about his drama and concert. And now my question, why did he never post anything mentioning about WGM and Seungyeon? two answers I can think about are (1) he respects his fans and think about them a lot.. as we know many fans will probably go away if their idol is dating or do something like dating (hihihihihi) (2) he is really into Seungyeon and make their relationship secret.. If we think about it, if JH doesn't have any feeling toward SY, he will easily post his photo with SY (hot ceci photoshoot).. but he considers SY and he take their relationship seriously.. are they really dating? is he protecting SY? :P

2. It is really funny to think about JH habit toward his Phone and Phonecase.. we don't know whether he is changing his phone or his phonecase.... but one thing I can think about: He probably does not want to rip "SY" sign.. so that he chooses to change his phonecase.. and he saves the red phonecase where "SY" is there.. hihihihihih :phew:

Please brownies...... needing your opinion.. :wub:

Guest orchidbee02

Yupps, glad to see that I'm not the only one constantly thinking and analyzing and worrying over their Instagram posts! Guess it's just based on my personal experience, I usually post stuff on Instagram with underlying meaning and all but I have to keep in mind that not everyone else is like me and as we all know, JH and SY are very straight forward people. They don't really play games with each other (which is one of the best things about this couple really! I really don't get the mildang craze lol) So yupps let's just believe in our couple. They're probably just busy and didn't catch each other's posts which they didn't like (which I want to believe in haha)

Guest banana_milk082791

Off Topic.. JH twin brother..

Hidden Content

​OMG SEUNGHYUB!!! I LIKE HIM TOOOO!!!

@livemusical it's good to have healthy discussion coz everyone has his/her own opinion on a subject matter. Personally, I tried really hard to refrain myself from talking too much...lol.. talk about how hot tempered I am in real life... but this is how a relationship grow...by voicing out things they like and dislike and I do like how they display their emotions sincerely.

​hi friend,..let me introduce myself..i'm a married woman with 2 kids..honestly, i really enjoy these couple but sometimes we have to be realistic and take the fact with open mind.

I actually feel like it is normal not to like everything each other puts up on instagram. If they liked everything, I would feel like they are not truly expressing their thoughts or not even really thought about the picture and just clicked liked.

Regarding JH's words of wisdom...I don't know if everyone is following the drama "Orange Marmalade." But Shi Hoo, the character he plays is not a happy person due to his background and something tragic happened to him in the last episode. I felt like JH posted words of wisdom for his fans/viewers, to subtly remind them there are different approaches to life.

Finally, I can sign in....

Actually many things come up in my mind, but I`ll try to be brief...

1. Why did Jonghyun post so many things related to his drama and concert.. he really concerns about his drama and concert. And now my question, why did he never post anything mentioning about WGM and Seungyeon? two answers I can think about are (1) he respects his fans and think about them a lot.. as we know many fans will probably go away if their idol is dating or do something like dating (hihihihihi) (2) he is really into Seungyeon and make their relationship secret.. If we think about it, if JH doesn't have any feeling toward SY, he will easily post his photo with SY (hot ceci photoshoot).. but he considers SY and he take their relationship seriously.. are they really dating? is he protecting SY? :P

2. It is really funny to think about JH habit toward his Phone and Phonecase.. we don't know whether he is changing his phone or his phonecase.... but one thing I can think about: He probably does not want to rip "SY" sign.. so that he chooses to change his phonecase.. and he saves the red phonecase where "SY" is there.. hihihihihih :phew:

Please brownies...... needing your opinion.. :wub:

​I wonder why they still not posting at least 1 of their photo together in IG...

Guest zzzennnn

fellow brownies, overanalyzing is bad for our hearts. lol! :wub: let us all enjoy the present. as master oogway said, "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. that is why it is called the 'present'..." skadoosh! lol! :P

fellow brownies, overanalyzing is bad for our hearts. lol! :wub: let us all enjoy the present. as master oogway said, "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. that is why it is called the 'present'..." skadoosh! lol! :P

well said... :wub: I just want to wait for Thursday.... i hope there is really wgm filming that day... :wub: 

Guest wilddove

​I wonder why they still not posting at least 1 of their photo together in IG...

​Most probably not a good idea at the present time....... a few of the comments from fans were downright scary when a commenter mentioned SY in JH's IG or vice versa.....

I just like to watch my brownie couple... enjoy it and don't think too much...

either they will be real couple or not... its ok... I just enjoy watching them in the "present".

they just give me the "first love" feeling and cuteness..... I am in 40's so watch them its so much fun... like watching drama without sad or bad people on it :D :D 

Archived