[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest mnjhs775

He said 'it's too close' HAHAHAHAH, BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER BC IT MEANS THAT HE IS NERVOUS AHHHHHH, these two seriously, I can't stop smiling!!! It just looks so gorgeous and omg idk what to say @shipperlove

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omigod, again!  It does look like a couple bracelet - maybe what they put on their keychains?  the '02' and maybe JH *heart* SY and the date they met - so JH will never forget and remember the day he met his lovely wife!?

Brownie CSI - engage!  Seek out the bracelet and identify when and where it starts to appear and what it says......    

:)]

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"「CNBLUE OFFICIAL FAN MEETING 2015 BOICE"夏祭り"」に向けてメンバーからメッセージが到着☆

Guest theresejoanna

Hi brownies ! I am new here, it's been a while since I've been reading every conversation here about our BEE couple! And because of that suicidal photoshoot I can't help myself but to join now! I just can't help myself :x :x

Guest haengbokiran

I think I got feverish after watching the video. I'm still hyperventilating and my cheeks are still burning!!
Please visit me in the hospital fellow brownies, I think my temperature is 53 degC =))
How oh how can a virtual couple stir up this kind of feelings from me? I just cannot comprehend. I'm too emotionally attached to this couple. =))
Tell me brownies, how do we get over this? *sigh*

abt the bracelet, i agree with @luvtokki it might be the date they first met
If JH bought those, it would be so awesome! It just means that he was really sorry for not remembering the date when they first met so 'I wrote it in stone' and aside from that, in something that is significant to him - a guitar pick!

Tried google translating the caption in the middle of the vid, it says:

If you have just one day to love
(단 하루만 사랑할 수 있다면)

This couple never disappoints. Again, this couple is on a rollercoaster that only goes up, my friends!

and also, how can they release it at this time when soompi forums is moving? Just perfect timing XD

Guest theresejoanna

Is it just me who thinks that JH, with those eyes, wants our girl sooo bad! Hahahahha forgive me brownies! I can't contain my feelings or this might explode. Our SH really don't know what her doing hahaha she reminds me of myself when I used to seduce my BF turned husband now! Omo omo i hope this get real! :x <:-P :\">

Archived