[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ayvah i was wondering where you are and now you're here..

Time to spazz! =)) :D

it's so hard to explain my love for this couple..

Guest ayvah

@angel077 looking for me chinggu? Hahaha

Im getting crazy over this couple. Clicking lol and awesome and insightful like crazy and saving all the photos and vids on my mobile. I hope my mobile wont faint along with me hahaha! This is to much and I have to wor! Aigooo!

Guest burningadhat

Omaigad these two.. my head hurts from screaming so loud right after i woke up this morning. I think in the first video JH is still able to gather himself.together and really enjoy the photoshoot. But when i see the next videos after that, i can see that JH's smile has bexome awkward and his gaze became more intense. Hahahaha.he was in a very difficult situation our por JH. On one side he wants to do the photoshoot professionally, but on the other side his ane is just too beautiful and alluring that he maybe wanted to just kiss her. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Poor JH. Just follow your heart JongHyun a.... If you want to kiss her, just do it.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'm also going crazy here.. i can't concentate on my life anymore. Poor my heart.. ㅋㅋㅋ

luvtokki said: @ohhotdeym - is that their newlywed house?   it looks a little rough, but has potential.   Usually the way this works the couple works on the house a little bit, then the WGM fairies come and totally remodel the house until it is beautiful.   I don't know. WGM has been weird this season since our couple started.  it's hard to determine what they are going to do with them on WGM now .......  this CECI photoshoot and the Instagram stuff is all breakthrough stuff for WGM!   It's going to be exciting...this couple is breaking all the rules...and I love it!     :x

luvtokki said:

I love SY's hair in the picture of them on the floor with JH's legs wrapped around her.  Where she has the green and black blouse on.   It's long curly and wild.   That kind of hairstyle (for me) I love the best on any woman.  I mean, she looks good in anything but this is her best hairstyle.

Ahhhh.....I've got to stop looking at her - she's almost the same age as my daughter - I feel like a dirty old man now.  So sorry.

:\">

Guest gingerschnaps

I love how seungyeon can close the the tiny gap between them without any sign of hesitation or flinching. When she placed her hand on his nape, i love how jonghyun's brow shoots up (disbelief?shock?) it might probably for WGM, the fact that mbc channel showed it, its a big possibility. i couldn't care less. Couple bracelets are natural for wgm couples, right now i dont read too much about couple bracelets, it could mean nothing. But the adoring glances of the be couple, they are so comfortable with each other, no need to instruct sy, she knows how to pose with jh lovingly. I adore this couple so much! I wont read anything if they are real or not. Im just happy for the mutual affection they show us at the moment. :x

Guest angel077

@ayvah chinggu your here in dubai, please message me your number whahaha I'm just like pabo now at the office cant put down my mobile whahah

:))

You know me...finally body language to analyze...LOL! Let's start from this one: 1. I ALWAYS watch JH first...I'm watching what he does with the corners of his mouth, but mostly his eyebrows & eyes. When SY is told something, gets excited and whisks her hair around to look at him...JH is undone. His eyebrows twitch upward when he looks at her and the corners of his eyes smile. When she is excited...he is excited...she also looked above and beyond pretty :) 2. SY is ALWAYS looking at his mouth...even when they are just preparing for a shot, her eyes are always watching his mouth :) When she finally does look in his eyes...she loses the smile at the corners of her mouth, almost like she gets really nervous. https://instagram.com/p/2ABYHCSfDC/ 

THIS ONE is the most telling that he is holding himself back...you actually get the vibe in all of them, but this one where their lips are almost touching he again talks with his eyes. He does really well until she reaches her hand and touches the back of his neck....then he's done! Look closely and you can see him inhale as she does it, his mouth changes shape as he looks her in the eyes...lifting his eyebrows almost like he is questioning her. He wanted to lean in at that moment...just watch his eyes.. :D This clip is my favorite! 

I tried to figure out what it was that made him drop character. Does anyone know what he says? The last part where he looks her directly in the eye and meet for a few seconds his emotions changes as he starts to SEE into her eyes (before he was just looking at her eyes). His eyes soften and his right eyebrow again lifts. After watching this happen both on the show and also in these small clips. I've come to believe this is JH's mark of sincerity. Notice it everytime he's thinking about honest thoughts or emotions. (Anyone can correct me if they feel this is wrong, but I'm 100% convinced that JY talks through his eyes and corners of his mouth). SY's most noticeable trait when she is nervous or something makes her heart explode is to wrinkle her nose. She does really well in this photoshoot and think that she is loving the fact she can be pretty for him, tempt him if you will. She doesn't do it to be mean...she does it because it makes her happy to know the guys she is attracted to is also returning the favor :D 

Okay.... okay...  Since MBC put up promotional preview, I am so excited to hope that this will be an episode on WGM!! It's gonna hurt my heart waiting for at least 2 more weeks to see this though!!  WAH!!!  Reason my heart will hurt isn't just how super adorable this all is but I want to watch the progression through the different segments of the photoshoot!  
A couple of things I noticed are 1. the direction of the bed gets changed from when they are holding each other on the bed and it's up against the wall to when he's leaning over her with his hand on the bed frame and the bed is up against the window.  2.  When they are standing up against the wall and both in black outfits and it's the almost kiss scene, the last part of the preview where he seems awkward with her being too close her hair is pulled back in a ponytail.. but the middle part of the preview where they are practically touching noses and she puts her hands up and grabs the back of his neck her hair is completely down.  So, I'm thinking that the awkward part with her hair up was at the beginning stage and as the photographer, and his minions who seem to be woot wooting in the background, are coaxing them along to be more comfortable, she "literally" let's her hair down and they look like they're going for broke...   
....or I can imagine for the next couple of weeks until I get to see the whole thing on WGM for real.....

Guest Hickk

@amastris Yeah I would just assume they were dressed in matching accessories. Since SY wore that bracelet in her 23/4 IG, maybe this photoshoot was before then and she was given that bracelet. Some celebrities do get to keep their sponsored clothing.

Archived