[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're not the only one @feignedreality . I've added it on my offline vid in yt coz i just can't get enough! When i'm not here or in line chat spazzing, i'm in yt watching the vid over and over again. I'm crazy, i know. =))

I'm so scared to go offline,what if I miss something? like an IG moment or something like that... waaah :((
Please someone, anyone, everyone with a kind heart please tag me if anything happens so I'd see it right away cause I'm pretty sure by the time I log in again later the thread will be swamped. 

[-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest tonymaas13

I replayed the video a hundred times already. Good thing it's my rest day today. If not, I would have had a memo for "watching a video of the sweetest couple. " 
Both of them can't seem to take their eyes of each other's eyes. And the stare'...OMG. I'll drown from the sweetness of these two. Just got back from my check up from my opthalmologist.Might see my doctor again coz my eyes are turning red. 

Guest angel077

Thanks to everyone who shared the video, screenshot and for making the gift really appreciate it.

So happy with this group #browniesshippers #foreverlovelycouple

#jongyeon

@ohhotdeym - is that their newlywed house?   it looks a little rough, but has potential.   Usually the way this works the couple works on the house a little bit, then the WGM fairies come and totally remodel the house until it is beautiful.   I don't know. WGM has been weird this season since our couple started.  it's hard to determine what they are going to do with them on WGM now .......  this CECI photoshoot and the Instagram stuff is all breakthrough stuff for WGM!   It's going to be exciting...this couple is breaking all the rules...and I love it!     :x

Oh has anybody been tracking the netizens reaction to this, like Naver and Daum, etc.??   I wonder what the Koreans are thining about all this.   I know SY was tracking number one on Naver either yesterday or today!  

Guest angel077

I hope there's someone with me here in Dubai who likes also jongyeon couple so we can share our craziness whahaha

Guest gingerschnaps

Aww!! My babies, BE couple im so proud of u!!! Great photoshoot, im still in a puddle of mess after having an almost heart attack after watching your ceci photoshoot!!! Omg cant believe it, they are the best couple in WGM! :x

I love SY's hair in the picture of them on the floor with JH's legs wrapped around her.  Where she has the green and black blouse on.   It's long curly and wild.   That kind of hairstyle (for me) I love the best on any woman.  I mean, she looks good in anything but this is her best hairstyle.

Ahhhh.....I've got to stop looking at her - she's almost the same age as my daughter - I feel like a dirty old man now.  So sorry.

:\">

Archived