[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Ommmmmiiiigoddddddd!

Somebody get the paddles and start my heart again!

This couple keeps raising the bar every day.....this is unlike anything I've seen done for any couple on WGM. 

The Instagram saga, and now this CECI photoshoot.......omigod it is like we are in their bedroom....I can't watch the are so beautiful and lovely...

The eyeship is to die for, especially when it lloks like JH is on top of her....and snuggling in a bed....my heart is just a puddle ... my brain has been liquified....I've never seen a Korean couple like this....

And soompi is going away during all this?  just shoot me now and put me out of my misery......   

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are obviously much farther along in their relationship than we have ever imagined in our wildest dreams!

This is just so fantastic I can't breathe, I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.  I won't be counting sheep I'll be counting byuntae thoughts....

gahh.... Brown-Eyed Couple goodbye!   Hear comes the Byuntae Couple! 

I hope JH bought the couple bracelets.....  

Guest suri41ra

OK.. break time is over.. but  I don't know if I still have straight mind and consciousness to do my works... :(( :((

Guest tonymaas13

WHAT THE _____?!!!! 
This couple is hotter than summer itself. Seeing the images of the cutest couple makes my heart skip a beat. Now, how am I supposed to sleep for the next days till I see them again. 

Guest Skylover2

@Akopinoy2228YS Thanks for sharing the pictures and clips. :D

thank you to those who also spent time posting pics and clips for us brownies.

OMG! Just wanted to check this forum before I go to bed....and now these photoshoots and few seconds clips are here....

Sleepless night~~ LOL. replayed so many times...and still am.

This just made my day...well a new day since it passed 12am.

=))

Guest hannahnnn

SuperMitchieee said: Does anyone have the youtube link for this? I literally died and born again then die everytime I replay it. This is to muchhh. And Seungyeon is so pretty, I cantt. :bz  :bz

9:20 am was just casually being happy that JH liked his wife IG post... then 10 mins later we got this.... bammmmm!! and now after 3 hours...still spazzing over 54 seconds video from Ceci... 1 minute of sheer happiness

I believe this is for Ceci June issue like what it stated on their IG

Anyone noticed the subtle yell of a guy in the background at around the 34 seconds mark? if that was me there i dunno how i could stop myself from shouting.. maybe they won't let me in the photoshoot because of me being loud. HAHAHA

Archived