[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest suri41ra

I want to watch the raw again but I am afraid that I'll literary die.. aaawwwwww... eotokke.... somebody please help me...!!! :(( :((

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shipperlove

OTTOKEEEEEEE i couldn't see the whole ep.....i cannot see the raw video now cause my HUSBANDDDDD....he came back from work soon and ruined my d-day Tuzki_Emoticon_4_by_ufufufuplz.gif
ok i decided.....i'll break with him i'll say "i need a break for think about us sorry...."
when our couple will not be more in wgm i'll back to him....
but he being very similar to JH temperamentally, were born in the same period and also his blood type is 0, do not think he will accept me again ... then there is the danger that I remain without a husband ....
I have to think about it
:-/

anyway i read all your comment....
i understand (if i am not wrong) that JH got jealous many times right?
how about japanese student? *___* who tell me in details?
i hope to watch raw video later....maybe i'll put sleeping pill in my hubby food so he will sleep like an angel and i can watch in peace today ep

>:)

Edit:
i was curios about a thing...
how was JH reaction when he saw her after so much time?

Guest kshani

Omo! I think Jh kissed SY's hand. If you listen carefully, on the second time he grabbed and "smell" her hand you can actually hear a kiss sound. Kyaaaaa! This two will be the death of me. Hahaha

did I hear 'bogoshipo' somewhere before they get in the car? or am I hearing things? Sorry, today is unexplainable happy, giddy, day for me...we got continuation of our IG saga...then our sweet moment-hoping for baby- episode... 8->

I didnt streaming today due to bad weather and super bad internet connection but now i'm just finished watch the RAW one . Actually there's no one words can decribe me right now . 14.giflike i need to punch either myself or Jonghyun right now to feel okay again , How to uncurl every finger and toe tumblr_inline_myocbfkhjs1rfepr2.gif .. I'm not usually like this tho . This is not make believe show ! This is real husband and wife show ! Each episode we can see how their relationship turn into REAL newlyweds ! 051.gifOwh the house , I love it . Since i'm so into vintage thingy , Their house looks so vintage and damn good for me . cute-white-kitten-head-emoticon-41.gif

Guest yehljhbi72

Anybody still breathing here??

I've just read the trans and I'm about to pass out!! Sayonara chingus!! =))

While you kids getting all giddy on the endless skinship, as a married ahjumma, what I enjoyed the most is how casually she took care of his handphone (and some other stuff, cards, maybe his money) into her handbag. That, is the most real thing a real couple do. Natural  :x

OMG ! Today jonghyun looks so handsome and clean.... Extremely hot... Ototoke.... Their eyes gazing... Is full of Love and miss each other... Jonghyun so miss her .. I can see from his eyes ... I know actually , he WANT to Hugs her. The more i see them.. The more i feel good bump and scream all the time... Funny and romantic. He barely WANT to kiss her... Oh my.....

Oh my gosh my heart is gonna explode really. Ahhhhh, in today episode they had so many lively expressions. I bet that Jong Hyun was doing his best refrain have himself from hugging and kissing Seung Yeon, he literally couldn't let go of her hands... I found Seung Yeon was particularly breathtakingly beautiful today, she looks like a doll and she's so cute when she got mad and jealous of Jong Hyun. Our honeybees' footage had so good quality that the driving time alone is enough to make up of half of a couple Ep.

Guest MintsFlavour

So i was on my way back home from work when i checked my phone in the car.
hovering my finger around instagram, not sure if i should check it (i dont check it often/regularly). but luckily i did and thats just when our couple
flirting arouunnddd!! XD XD ... thats just too much!!
i wonder if they messaged each other also? lol

Ps : Seungyeon very pretty in that pic !!!
:x

[fixed] JH: I'm going to give you hard guitar lessons.

SY: So… will you hit me?

JH: No way. If I were to hit you I'd hit you with my lips.

cr @gkboice

OMOOOOOOOO!!!!! Jonghyunnaahhhh!!! :))

What to do with this man....

Hahhhh

Guest ayvah

I still haven't watched the raw. Im trying to concentrate on my real life now but I just cant stop smiling thinking of our couple. Shocks, the feels! I have to pause once in a while to catch my breath, just thinking about them. I have never been this crazy about a couple before, even with my previous ship.

If this is all purely acting then I think both of them deserve a daesang award. The spontaneity of each of their reactions is so real. I dont know what to believe anymore hahaha! Plus their ig saga! I am just so amazed with this couple. :x

twinkystar said: gkboice ‏@gkboice  1m1 minute agoAfter JH and SY stared at each other-SY: Everyone's been saying that they can feel the sincerity and love in your eyes. :x

gkboice ‏@gkboice  25m25 minutes agoJH: I'm going to give you hard guitar lessons.SY: So… will you hit me?JH: No way. If I were to hit you I'd hit you with my lips :-*

Archived