[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest rainmoon

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2n6ml9_%EC%9A%B0%EB%A6%AC%EA%B2%B0%ED%98%BC%ED%96%88%EC%96%B4%EC%9A%94-%EC%8B%9C%EC%A6%8C4-e269-150425-480_tv.

Raw video

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

purpleskyland_stv said:

Thank you so much for the links^^...

I could watched the wishing place part... so funny^^

So she introduced herself to the shinto priest "I am the husband." in Japanese.^^;... so cute~

And the priest praised them, you two look so good together.

They pick the plate for easy deliver/blessing with children.. but JH realized it and said,

we are still newly-wed. let's think about it litlle by little...

But after all, they hang their plates at the blessing with children corner...lol

JH said in the BRI, I didn't notice that... must be a instinctive thing..lol

SY was also embarrased in the BRI, two fools...

Oh, JH said that the priest was quite handsome. then she said, "I also think..."

JH felt kind of betrayed cause his wife openly admitted another guy was attractive^^;..

JH said, he was changed, again (cause he got jealous by such a trivial thing^^;)

Guest gingerschnaps

Incarnation of Jealousy Jonghyun

His jealous face is so adorable hahaha! When he is reaching for SY hands and she is being coy not giving it, he just grabbed it and smell (again and again) lolz haha, such an aggressive manly man. :))

Guest ayvah

mnjhs775 said:

I AM SO SORRY GUYS :((((( I've come down with some chest infection and just can't stop coughing. why did this hit me on the morning of the day I get to see our couple :(((( I'm afraid I won't be able to do any translation stuff tonight and for a few days bc of this constant pain and dizziness.. Forgive me brownies hahah, and hopefully I'll be back soon to post and translate!

It's ok chinggu! Get plenty of rest and get well soon. You cant get sick, just be a crazy brownie!

@honeygeeko I did not expect that house hehe. But making it beautiful out of nothing will make it morE meaningful to our couple. :D

Oomaaaiigoooossshhhh!!!!! I missed the earthly heaven :( :(

Thank you for the raw link...

Going to watch and watch and watch...

When you guys don't hear from.me in the next 40 minutes ...please send an ambulance and oxygen tank to my house asap :))

He is very cute!
I think being in WGM will help his acting. Since being on WGM with SY, he had experienced emotions he had never felt before.Soon he will be able to play the male lead with no problem :P
I find it amusing that JH was enjoying his time with SY at the airport so much, he practically ignored the mission card that was held in front of the camera.

Guest gingerschnaps

@happy2bhere
hahaha i saw the teeth clenching now hahaha, jonghyun is changing without even realizing it. the car scene is just pure talk and staring, hand kissing and yet why its so romantic and it seems like they knew each other for a long time. im quite overwhelmed coz i never seen anything like this in my WGM experience before. they can fill the whole 4 mins with so much spazz worthy moments.

Downloading the raw episode so that i can watch it without interruptions and i can replay it nonstop without the fear of buffering.. but waiting for it to finish downloading feels like years.. argh.. so excited to watch..

Guest purpleskyland_stv

I can't even....(//▽//)...

SY: Whatever I do, you say pretty.. so I don't know what to do...

JH: When I see you, that's only thing occur to my mind, so what can I do?

SY: I have to check how many times you say pretty in a day...

JH: prettyprettyprettyprettypretty...

MCs clutch their heads in their hands...lol

gkboice ‏@gkboice  1m1 minute agoAfter JH and SY stared at each other-SY: Everyone's been saying that they can feel the sincerity and love in your eyes. :x

gkboice ‏@gkboice  25m25 minutes agoJH: I'm going to give you hard guitar lessons.SY: So… will you hit me?JH: No way. If I were to hit you I'd hit you with my lips :-*

Guest ayvah

my boss just called me and asked for some quick reports. usually, i would get annoyed when asked about work on my weekend but amazingly, i am on hyper mode! nothing could ruin this day for me haahha! my husband just dont get it why i am so affected with this kind of things hahahah!
how many crazy brownies are still smiling? 
and the MCs reaction are so daebak! i hereby declare that MC misun is the director of our brownies asylum! =))

Guest ohhotdeym

After JH got jealous after Japanese students called SY pretty- SY: Then should I only look at you? JH: No, my heart will explode.

While JH and SY were riding in the rickshaw- JH: I want to take you and run away with you using this rickshaw

JH: I want to run away with you to a place with no humans. SY: With no humans? JH: With no humans. SY: Let's go.

SY: I think I'm going to have to start counting how many times you call me pretty in a day. JH: Sure, go ahead. You're pretty (x5).

After picking the baby tablet from the temple- JH: Uhh, we're newlyweds so let's not rush things.

After talking to a worker at the temple- JH: But that guy is really good looking. SY: I agree! Wait, no, my husband is more good looking.

JH: Want to learn how to play the guitar? SY: Yes. JH: Once we settle in our newlywed house I'll teach you.

SY: When JH is really happy he laughs like a fool. I hope he laughs like that (when I show him the poster I made for him).

JH doesn't remember the date of their first meeting so SY got mad

SY got mad that JH filmed some scenes with Seolhyun in 'Orange Marmalade' so she told him that she had a one night stand in her drama.

After JH smelled SY's hand- JH: I was tired but I'm charged up now. SY: Tell me whenever you need to be charged up. I'll run over right away

After JH and SY stared at each other- SY: Everyone's been saying that they can feel the sincerity and love in your eyes.

JH: Your aegyo has really gone up in the time I haven't seen you.
SY: You must have gone crazy!

(In backroom interview)

SY: Me? Me? Me? Doing aegyo? I also realized it too…. that I was doing aegyo. JH kept giving me complements so I unknowingly started to use aegyo. People change. Euhehe. (imitating JH's laugh)

JH: I'm going to give you hard guitar lessons. SY: So… will you hit me? JH: No way. If I were to hit you I'd hit you with my lips.

CREDIT trans: gkboice@twitter :)

Archived