[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest burningadhat

Something about that handphone though.. i think maybe they use same wallpaper?? From photos they took in Japan?ㅋㅋㅋ and about the temple, i also think that that temple is actually a place to wish for babies.. hahahah.. of course they got shocked. :D =))

Guest ayvah

I am officially excited for saturday and I couldn't wait to livestream. What time will it start? Last week I was around 5 minutes behind.

So now we have an official diagnosis for this craziness: brown-eyed disorder or BED. =))

@purpleskyland_stv thank you for the translation. shux! I wonder what's it about the handphone. So excited! And I can really see from jonghyun's expression that he's enjoying his marriage so much. Always talking about running away. Somehow I think he's really sincere about it. I have a question to any boice fan here, what is jh dating history? I want to check. Now, I am sounding like a mother hahaha!

I am married so of course, I have experienced those lovely and fluttery moments with my husband. Among the wgm couples I have watched (I only started to watch last year, I think I can feel that minyoung and jongyeon (so far) have the most potential of becoming real. Because I can really feel these people genuinely like each of their partners. I mean, they reciprocate each other's feelings.

What made our couple stand out was that, from the beginning, jh already decided that it's sy. Making her promise with a pinky swear. And some may get bored with his pretty comments but I guess this tells us his sincerity. When he was saying these things, he did not do so to please the audience. He was saying it because he wanted to say it to her at that precise moment. And what with the looks he gave her? Omgee! Sometimes I felt like mbc should not air it because it's too raw, too real. Like it's an invasion of privacy. But if mbc wouldn't show them then we wouldn't see. :x

No episode of ig saga last night. when I woke up this morning, the first thing i did was refresh mu ig. BED you know this illness. :))

Ah, I just noticed it looks like that poster SY made for JH is her Chinese writing of his name and his name in Hangul beside it with pictures of her in Hanbok all around it.   It looks like an old time scroll.....so sweet and thoughtful!

What am I doing now????!!!! I have to be in court early tomorrow morning and I'm up at 1 a.m. fanboying over some Korean couple's preview...this is sick!!!

Guest minukim

ayvah said: I am officially excited for saturday and I couldn't wait to livestream. What time will it start? Last week I was around 5 minutes behind.

So now we have an official diagnosis for this craziness: brown-eyed disorder or BED. =))

@purpleskyland_stv thank you for the translation. shux! I wonder what's it about the handphone. So excited! And I can really see from jonghyun's expression that he's enjoying his marriage so much. Always talking about running away. Somehow I think he's really sincere about it. I have a question to any boice fan here, what is jh dating history? I want to check. Now, I am sounding like a mother hahaha!

I am married so of course, I have experienced those lovely and fluttery moments with my husband. Among the wgm couples I have watched (I only started to watch last year, I think I can feel that minyoung and jongyeon (so far) have the most potential of becoming real. Because I can really feel these people genuinely like each of their partners. I mean, they reciprocate each other's feelings.

What made our couple stand out was that, from the beginning, jh already decided that it's sy. Making her promise with a pinky swear. And some may get bored with his pretty comments but I guess this tells us his sincerity. When he was saying these things, he did not do so to please the audience. He was saying it because he wanted to say it to her at that precise moment. And what with the looks he gave her? Omgee! Sometimes I felt like mbc should not air it because it's too raw, too real. Like it's an invasion of privacy. But if mbc wouldn't show them then we wouldn't see. :x

No episode of ig saga last night. when I woke up this morning, the first thing i did was refresh mu ig. BED you know this illness. :))

@ayvah we're having the same symptoms disorder.... I wonder if JH's friends would dare to tease him about his lovesickness...  His wifeholic is quite major right now, he just blurt the word yeppeo without even think...then he had to take pictures to commemorate that particular moment... he better have enough memory space in his phone to store his lovely wife's pictures...plus that poloroid, as if he's the owner instead of SY :)) ...I don't know what and how to ease his sickness at the moment

@luvtokki your straps gone huh? don't do the cartwheeling in the courtroom ok... may I remind everybody, this is only going to be episode 7, there's more to come

Guest yeongwoong

Old Story

2010.Jan.15 Dong Go Dong Rak, they were asked when was their last date. All others answered 2~3 years ago. Only Jonghyun said one year ago, broke up because he went to Japan, and he even called her from Japan.

2010.June.22 Sukira, he talked about his first kiss with Son Ye Jin look-alike girl. He emphasized she was so much pretty. She was same age

2010.July.07 SukiraHe said he had 8 ex-gfs.

2011.Apr.12 Starry night, DJ Park Kyung Rim said to Jonghyun, “Did you have many girlfriends?”. Jonghyun answered, “No, not that many, less than 10 fingers.” DJ said, “But you are just 22.

I heard he dated a pretty teacher around 2012-2013 << i know it from 3rd party so it's not reliable :)

Guest banana_milk082791

@yeongwoong LOL!!!! JOngHyun APPA as syour DP! LOL!!! HAHHAHAHA!

Anyway, Read the previewww! OMG!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW'S EPISODE!

Guest suri41ra

What made our couple stand out was that, from the beginning, jh already decided that it's sy. Making her promise with a pinky swear. And some may get bored with his pretty comments but I guess this tells us his sincerity. When he was saying these things, he did not do so to please the audience. He was saying it because he wanted to say it to her at that precise moment. 

Guest shipperlove

open my pc and what i see???the text preview....OMG so happy thank you @purpleskyland_stv i love you for make me always happy with these cheesy translation lol...

the thing that struck me at first was that JH keeps saying he wants to take and go with her where there is none....i seen some signs about this his thought....

do you remember at first meeting? when they were going to meet henry and yewon,she asked him if they will have a chance to go in Busan and he said "do you want to go now? turn off the came and go now....." i remember that MC said "oh he is serious...."
and their first day in japan
while they were walking on the bike, he sped up and she asked where they were going and he replied "we are running away"
and do you remember when she and him during
calligraphy lesson?
after she finished writing on the back of his hand "pabo,you did great" he grabbed her hand and said "now let's go out...."
then in the ferris wheel when in his BRI he said "i wanted to bring her in a place where nobody was there....."
now he wanted to bring her in a place where nobody could see them....
OMGGGGGGGG there is nothing more serious than him...
swear this is the first time that i really believe with all my body and soul that 2 persons are falling in love in real life during a variety show...
he is as clear as water *_____*
the best couple ever...

and want to talk about jealousy scene????
and what is with their handphone?
i think too that maybe they have their pic in wallscreen :)
and the wishing place?
i also is something about wished for babies omg....
there is so much about talk...and its just a text preview ;)

It feels like we're in a hospital recreational room watching BECouple together, and we're either the hospital patients or the staff on lunch break :D

my sister said "wow! he dated so many girls!" and I said...there's a difference between dating and having a meaningful relationship... you can have a movie date, lunch date, dinner date but if you're in a relationship, you won't even bother to join WGM and show your intimate side for the whole world to see...

aargghh..!!!  :o3 I shouldn't have read the previes =(( Now I can't wait for tomorrow to come. 
About the handphone thing, let's make a guess: 
1. Their wallpapers is the pic they took in japan (selca in the light) 2. Their wallpapers are each other's pic (delulu) 3. They have their dog's pic as wallpaper.4. Their phone cases are the same. 5..................................................

Archived