[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dewirama said: Aigoo~~~ what kind of preview is this? Is it too much for brownies to go crazy before the show airing?? Aigoo~~~~ eotteokhae??

Mian chingu-deul..
And brownies... ^_^

Many questions in my head now bcoz the text preview. What kind of goal that he refer to? Is he wanted to kiss her?

Btw i hope wgm still show us how they spend their 2nd nite in ryoukan just like the 1st nite.
bcoz this scene is the 1st ever wgm show what kind of activities that the imaginary married couple spend the nite before sleep & while sleeping.. So i hope they show us the 2nd nite.. Am i too greedy? lol

Somehow I doubt they will be staying in the same room after the first night.
I know JH does not sleep much, but I think poor JH still need to get some decent sleep! The poor man can only take so much, with SY next to him I doubt he will be able to.

Guest dewirama

@meminthehouse

I got what u mean, but so far wgm always show us the repetition scenes. Such as going abroad as honeymoon, did cleansing face to show bare face & did bungee jump. So far wgm visit indonesia 3 time: bali for adam & jjongah couples & lombok for woojung couple while japan 3 time: sangchu, yongseo & jongyeon couples.

I just hope they show the brand new scene ever... Hahhahahahaha

I think it's still okay if wgm will show the 2nd nite tomorrow. As we know they aren't doing anything wrong in the 1st place, u can see many self-cams & cameramen in that room. LOL

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"150417 KBS Exciting India - Catalog Shooting Sketch!
cr: TT-BoIcE 

552F013F02081A0001
552F05B1022C530001
552F5C090203BF0007
552F06E8037E290001
more photos.... 
http://live.media.daum.net/issue/india_sketch1
http://live.media.daum.net/issue/india_sketch2

Guest shipperlove

in an hand on week i can't wait to read preview......but in these case....HOW CAN I RESIST TOMORROW WITH SUCH A PREVIEW? onionfacepalmplz.gif?1
anyway soompi news says "

Love is in the air for CNBLUE‘s Lee Jong Hyun and actress Gong Seung Yeon in the April 18 episode of “We Got Married” as the couple go to Arashiyama, Kyoto to wrap up their vacation in Japan."
i suppose that tomorrow is a last episode in japan avatar-emoticon-onion-head-247.gif

I am excited to actually see them back in Korea too.
I do wonder if they will get their own place?It would be interesting to see how they go shop together to buy stuff for their home. I remember seeing JH hates to shop, so I imagine he may just let SY pick everything.

Guest happybrownie

I have been following this forum since day 1. Decided to unlurk myself. This couple is too much. At the rate they are going, I'm going to send the marriage certificate to them immediately! Lol, I'm going to get a toothache soon because of these two.

Jonghyun saying goodnight when Kyuhyun already in dreamland lolol & bonus his sexy manly back *_* pic.twitter.com/apdIs52IEt

— ribbonchariots (@ribbonchariots) April 17, 2015

they were choosing which guy they like most. Sm1 said Jonghyun look like indian & another said he got choco look LOL pic.twitter.com/LAGT2u7JuK

pic.twitter.com/NxcDaowslb

Hahahah Jonghyun grinds his teeth when he sleep while Kyuhyun snores. Poor Sunggyu kkk & those legs wow pic.twitter.com/smyPnGR7oc

150417 Exciting India Ep 2 - Sunggyu can not sleep because of Kyu and Jonghyun lol https://t.co/LQaqJYEpF3

— 미 (@raichanxd) April 17, 2015

When Jonghyun and Sunggyu saw this scene.......

shipperlove said: in an hand on week i can't wait to read preview......but in these case....HOW CAN I RESIST TOMORROW WITH SUCH A PREVIEW? onionfacepalmplz.gif?1
anyway soompi news says "

Love is in the air for CNBLUE‘s Lee Jong Hyun and actress Gong Seung Yeon in the April 18 episode of “We Got Married” as the couple go to Arashiyama, Kyoto to wrap up their vacation in Japan."
i suppose that tomorrow is a last episode in japan avatar-emoticon-onion-head-247.gif

Guest Hickk

LOL I wonder where his IG pic came from? Doesn't look like his apartment.

Anyway it's like a sad pic of a lonely person who eats dinner "with" people on TV

Guest vreiya

I've already watched the previous episodes numerous times and finished watching seungyeon's drama until the latest episode...,, waiting for the next episodes is killing me hueee T.T

Guest minukim

null

I don't think he was eating alone :) if u look at a pic again,at the left there was someone's leg( wear jean), could be his members or friends. And u r right,it doesn't look like his apartment at all

Archived