[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@myumoon   Fotolia_5323892_M.jpg  Our Ship!!   Thanks for your posts and love for this couple please keep posting and shipping with us!!!:heart:eQS3_L5P.jpg                             

Where we hope our dreams and theirs do come true...

@myumoon  It truly is the LOVE BOAT full of Brownies and Bees and all hoping to see more honey from them in the future. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQwZKe9gZnujlKyn0oMH9images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTp8uk5-D8vIZ-0-4hGi-g  Just holding on to our beliefs:wub: and only time will tell...:heart:

@myumoon  Actually it's great to feel your excitement and know exactly how you are feeling...  Although for me it's been years since my heart was first touched by them while watching WGM.   Getting up before the sun here just to watch that show live.  Your words and post and those from others who are new as well are like a recharge for not only this thread but all of us as well!  Thanks:blush:

31938195_587061688334397_37650423726148138920092_279607089518374_402019337880417

38868631_205817900289570_896330622227919   Together they still make my heart flutter...:wub:

Hi every one..Im so sad really. This is what i feel right now. I try hard not to write but I know you will give me some good advice to cope up with what I feel and what i think ..Sorry for my bad english..And sorry if i will post long. Eventhough ive known our gonglee couples for such a short time they really touch my heart. Ive been a stalker of them..And reading this thread (i am on my 1712 page.. may 2016 ) i have a high hopes that maybe someday our dreams come true or maybe not. But still if not I still love both of them. And missing them make me scroll all the news about them..And while doing that i love cnblue band now. I even love the songs they play. And as I say I still didnt finish watching they're WGM episodes and my only love song. Coz i really want to compare theyre wgm episodes and their other drama. I am on a season 2 of wgm and watching all of them no one really compared for our gonglee couples. How they touch my heart, how they make my heart giggle. That we  know that the feeling was there and we know that it is real. I watched almost the interview of our bee couple. Coz i really miss them. And asking why GSY did not making a post in her IG i think she miss Jh too. Before I found out of this thread and stalking their IG. I always leave a comment to JH cover song in his IG. I even wrote the eng lyrics on it. And asking why this man play a sad song a break up song did she broke up with the girl ( the girl link to him when he is fishing on feb 2017.) And i felt happy. I really  thought that girl is his gf , then found this thread and glad that oh it was just a rumour. As days goes by and watching cnblue concert and interview and i become a fan of them. They're really funny. ( started 2015 fan meeting and interview) And it strikes  me as i continued watching them. Why JH seem so sad and look tired. I back track some of their interview 2012 2013 2014.. and jh was not really talkative.  But he is jolly when he answer the question. But really not that active when I see his interview in 2015 to first half of 2017( forgive me for my delulu i watch those interview to see jh if he was so happy during wgm days mols days and during the controversies. And indeed he was so happy and full of life. even during controversies. He even gain weight  during those times. And watching some of them I learn to know more about him. That he really do what he likes,  Not doing drama in his early days because of his busan accent. A Stubborn child. He love to dream and full of hopes. Live his life to the fullest. But somehow easily get frustrated. I even know other members too. And it really bothers me seing him in his latest interviews from end of 2017 to 2018 he seem sad.  I started to cry. It really affects me.

BOOK by CNBLUE yonghwa made this song.. lyrics and music. It really makes me cry. I was  thinking if this song was made by jung yonghwa for  LJH. 

Why do i think of that. In one of cnblue interview with " A Song For You Show". They have a challenge that while singing the first verse of their song at the same time he will composr a lalullaby song. And Yonghwa said he can do it. And making a lalubby song about three BEARS. mama, papa and baby bear. Yonghwa failed coz singing while writing is hard he said. And while YH is writing MH Tap the back of JH and JS said wow. And then I remember while playing and watching the song of them I thought "Youre so Fine " is a compose song of JH for SY. But when i searched for it oh it was YH compose song.And I connect the two. And my so called instict ( for me it was really a song for SY ) i was confirming when i watch their interview in Yu Huiyeol sketchbook. " he said why does YH really compose of a song about love didnt paparazzi caught you. something like that. And YH answer " I just watch people around me fall in love and fall out of love. I take down notes "  And watching that interview I even connect the song Cinderella to JH and SY. Oneby one I was looking for the eng sub of YH songs from 2015onwards. And my delusion tell me that song he made ( cinderella and Youre so fine ) Is what he sees in JH falling in love. It really feels heaven. Especially the song JH made on his solo album. But confuse becoz someof his song is about break up. Then watching that interview JH said 2014  " I really love to do a song about hope and dreams but love song compliment korean language so I ended up writing about love and parting.   Maybe the parting song in his solo album is a compose song of him before WGM. And MOONLIGHT SWING is a song that JH really feels to SY. All are there. And hearing that song makes me feel alive that they were truly a couple. And making of my delusion that YOU'RE SO FINE and  CINDERELLA is what YH seen in JH. I come to the conclusion  that they are truly a couple. Watching those interview I thought 2016 was a very sad year to JH. But I was wrong. As I continue watching their interview it made me realize that mid half of 2017 to 2018 is  the saddest year for JH ( correct me if Im wrong. As i continue watching it. It make me sad too and now tears fallin on my face. Why do I feel this )  On those interview especially in 2018 JH was just go with the fllow. Not really making an effort to be alive and happy.Watching their Nagoya interview with out YH ( Oh tears falling again  hope someone make my mind clear )   MH and  JS was so funny. I never thought of MH that way coz he was always silent( or maybe YH was so powerful that he cannot say a bit )  I dont know if it is the day 1 or the day 2.( it has no subtitle . i Just watching the reaction of them when jh wear white and js wear yellow.. and while looking at the picture on the screen MH was looking to JH   so disturbed of what JH is acting. He and js want to make the show fun but looking at Jh he is really disturbed and sad. or maybe I just dont know what they are talking about. But Jh was not really holding his microphone.. unlike before he constantly butt in. But his recent interview and fan meeting . He just answer when mc is talking to him. I even saw their japan interview and he was just cooking in the middle of interview. It was sept. 14 2017 . He look tired. He said becoz of work he lacks of sleep.Continue warching those fan meeting interviews,  i  try to console my heart that maybe becoz of his enlistment.He would be apart for Sy. Thats why he is so sad. But I know he is happy.Coz thats what he always say be happy.And keep believing they were a couple those nerdy thing they wear. They were my hopes. But why i had a feeling that he is really sad.

On 8/27/2018 at 10:01 PM, jazmecu said:

This song make me cry as i continue playing it. Then watching  their fan meeting in their 8th anniversary. ( i just watched it yesterday morning. )It hit me so hard. While making those delusion that they were a couple. And that they are still togerher becoz of their nerdy clothes. After his enlistment everthing will turn out so well. But when  i watch this video I really cried a lot.  And  becoz i search for the eng sub of cnblue song. I look for a video for book coz i said the lyrics  is somewat sad when i read it before on google. And yes many realization coming from my brain. That for me.. Yes they were truly a couple. They hide it to the public. But along the way something happen. He broke up with her ( thinking of all the cover song he play in his IG ) . when he play let it be by beatles. ( thinking yes let it be if they were not meant to be let it be) . Playing the blowers daugjter. That yes he can move on if he finds anorher girl. But in july 2017 cover song. ( work song, i dont realize it back then, half moon ) all this song is about regret. memories , abandon ing hislove, that yes he did wrong to her but his baby is his savior. He feel.empty without her. How he misses her. Aug. cover song like a  star. That even if they argue all the time . The girl is his heaven in earth and  it feels dark when she is not on her side. And he play a lot of song in sept. 2017. He even share  his compose song. Back in time, Lalalala, you clouds rain, all my life. All about looking back on memories. wishing he could back again with her. And his  compose song. Remembering the girl she dearly loved.  and isnt it in sept. he comment in SY ig.  My mind keep thinking he comment becoz he cant hold back what he feels. He need to say it. He need to tell her. Yes he is wrong for hurting her.  His october cover song walking through memories- he want to go back with her but all he had is memories.  let it go he try to move on what is broke just let it go and forget. I dont want to associate the song effort coz i dont like the meaning of the song  maybe he was just so sad and keep thinking all his effort is not working out. And he commented on her IG again. But realize how can he move on if all the memories is there. So as days go by he deleted all the pictures and unlike all the photos he likes, later on he unfollow her. ( this is what flows in my hurt and sad mind) sorry really for the bad english and for this long convo. I  really do like to express all. Then there he goes the dec. cover song . SING FOR YOU. That he missed his chance but he will try again.( ill try to hold on to this song. Maybe their get back together.When i watch this before  ) This song make me thinks somehow there is hope as those sad thoughts keep blowing on my mind. But then there is contrail ( I have  to laughed even if its forceful. Its too high for me to stay) such a sad song. ( one of his interview he said he like to sing a song when he is so sad. The mc said oh are you sad now coz you always sing a song in your IG. And he just laughed. Oh really hit me so bad. Thinking JH was really sad and heartbroken. He is not sad becoz of the enlistment and be separated from her. But he is deeply sad coz he dont know what the future will bring to him and to her Coz he lost his one great love.  He lost his chance for hurting her. He once had her but miss it.Looking those interviews looking tired, so sad not really participating. And one of those interviews the mc try to make them cry. MH and JS said they cannot do it. And mc said to him you really cry. Why but all of you are actors.. and JH said my life is full of sorrow. and the two reply coz our life is happy. Happy. I keep thinking now can he cope with loneliness and sadness.(  Maybe  I hope he can. ) And upon realizing this and all the thoughts that come to my mind and listening to cnblue song BOOK  it really makes me sad knowing that JH was in deep sadness. He just want to act normal.look.happy but he is not. And thinking that  fan meeting on their 8th anniv eventhough YH  is talking to their fans he is really talking to JH.

YH said " every one say be healthy to people around you. Be happy. You said that a lot right...but...."  then he look to JH. And JH said  " take a seat, take a seat". Coz thats what JH always said Be happy. Im happy. But along the way he is not really that happy. Thanks and sorry again for sharing this long. 

49 minutes ago, jazmecu said:

This song make me cry as i continue playing it. Then watching  their fan meeting in their 8th anniversary. ( i just watched it yesterday morning. )It hit me so hard. While making those delusion that they were a couple. And that they are still togerher becoz of their nerdy clothes. After bis enlistment everthing will turn out so well. But when  i watch this video I really cried a lot.  And  becoz i search for the eng sub of cnblue song. I look for a video for book coz i said the lyrics  is somewat sad when i read it before on google. And yes many realization coming from my brain. That for me.. Yes they were truly a couple. They hide it to the public. But along the way something happen. He broke up with her ( thinking of all the cover song he play in his IG ) . when he play let it be by beatles. ( thinking yes let it be if they were not meant to be let it be) . Playing rhe blowers daugjter. That yes he can move on of he finds anorher girl. But in july 2017 cover song. ( work song, i dont realize it back then, half moon ) all this song is about regret. memories an abandon love, his baby is his savior. He feel.empty without her. How he misses her. Aug. cover song like a  star. That even if they argue all the time . The girl is her heaven in earth and he it feels dark when she is not on her side. And he play a lot of song in sept. 2017. He even share  his compose song. Back in time, Lalalala, you clouds rain, all my life. All about looking back on memories. wishing he could back again with her. And his  compose song. Remembering the girl she dearly loved.  and isnt it in sept. he comment in SY ig.  My mind keep thi king he comment becoz he cant hold back what he feels. He need to say it. He need to tell her. Yes he is wrong for hurting her.  His october cver song walking through memories,  let it go and 

Let's just keep on praying and wishing them both happiness. Maybe someday they will be together. Just think positive and let's keep on loving them together. When I'm feeling sad I just rewatched their WGM episodes and it makes me happy again. Just think of the happy moments. Fighting!!  :D

@jazmecu the idol life is definitely tough, and I guess JH is quite a sensitive introverted guy. Lack of sleep, not doing what he really wants to, tough schedules, no right to date publicly... but I’m sure these 2 years break will come out positive! I wish he will have the courage to ask for what he wants, professionally and of course privately including his love life with his destined soul SY ;)

i don’t know what you are referring to saying he made her suffer and he is regretting his actions (did I miss something ?) but end 2017/ start 2018 was hard for him I guess! As said, let’s keep positive and if they are made for each other, they will be together ! 

@Aileen4ever wow thank you all for your nice welcoming! I'm glad the fever is still here with long time shippers and new ones coming all along to discuss about our love for these two! Just how much I smile while watching them is a priceless medicine :wub:

I'm glad to see SY is active today on IG. I hope we will hear news from JH soon too. I hope they can contact each other during his enlistment.

Is it true SY is back to school? What is she studying? The same university as seen in WGM?

Today I watched the new videos from CNBLUE for their new best album OUR BOOK and JH said he started to realize how important his career was for him from 2015/2016... SY effect ? :w00t:  She makes him realize a lot of things right... (he says at 1:06min)

I also just love how the 02 brownies share so many short videos on IG everyday... this is so heartwarming to see everybody still support them even after such long period. However I hope they do not get tired getting always tagged to these videos... I would if I were them :wacko:

Archived