[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

BTS for ep 15 & 16

Spoiler

12959992_1058128570913928_1622763560_n.j

cr as tagged

KMY's scene at the airport with LCH and Nurse. So perhaps they are leaving for Uruk together for another volunteer program? And the umbrella scene of YSJ with SDY not sure if it's a flash back like someone posted.  But our main couple have the same black with grey hood jumper on...is KMY wearing YSJ's clothes here and if so why?

And this BTS clip of KMY with "Blackie/Jadi" according to LCH where he is drawing a picture of her...we saw her in a preview wearing white with this hairstyle so maybe there will be a scene of her with the local kids....

LOL - YSJ is so adorable when he is drunk too...exactly like his girlfriend

12383366_220798038284925_2032219845_n.jp

cr as tagged

• Like 23

17 hours ago, katriona said:

I think it all depends on the man and his attitude to his chosen woman ;).

Haha, totally true :D And the edited pic of them on the same bed is awesome, it looks so real :D Will we see the real bed scene in the next epi? I wish, LOL...

On 4/8/2016 at 8:39 AM, gangurhar said:

7. [+304, -6] Yoo Shijin gets up immediately while in cardiac arrest, goes to the mall and doesn't even get a surgery ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He never dies, he's a Terminator ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

This comment cracks me up big time, LOL, Captain Korea and now Terminator :joy:  Poor YSJ... 

On 4/8/2016 at 11:31 AM, razledgoose said:

@mulder9999  i am assuming your comments/rationale is without any medical knowledge.  I know that getting up from a cardiac arrest and saving Korea is farfetched but waking up after a cardiac arrest and walking is normal (depending on various medical history) but very possible

Oh, this give me some light, so that is possible. Thank you... :D  

17 hours ago, mariekantalla said:

Unknowingly, Chairman Han is a cupid himself :lol:

We have to really thank him, he's kind of cute too. But you are no match to uri captain, Dir Han. 

Finish back reading, yeah! hahaha...

Chill guys, let's just enjoy the ride, this has been an awesome journey and I am sure we will end it with a good note. Let's bring more positive vibe to the tread :D I trust the writers, Fighting DotS Troopers!

Two episodes left, time flies... I don't know if I should be happy or sad. Happy bcos we will finally see how the story will end and sad bcos there will be no DotS after the special episodes. 

• Like 14

15 hours ago, Sesame Chew said:

Why do people like to speculate the ending so much and share their speculations publicly? All your speculations on Ep 14 didn't happen. In fact, not even close. I don't want to sound rude but I'm kinda richard simmons reading a forum and coming across such baseless speculations and rumors. Can't you keep your speculations to yourself? Can't people exercise some self-control and not add to the angst? :huh:

Indeed, it's kinda annoying.

I personally think this drama will have a happy ending. We have been trolled by the previews pretty much since episode 3, turned out all problems settled just fine until now. So I don't want to waste my emotion and energy to dwell on something uncertain. Just enjoy the ride Troopers, I believe that the writers won't dissapoint us

• Like 14

Ep 14 was fine but somethings could have been better fx how fast YSJ got over his injuries.  I personally think they should have changed the scenario a bit, so instead of YSJ getting shot at the beginning, it would have happened after he helped his NK friend. As they couldn't remove him from helping that friend, but letting him get hurt when the mission was done wouldn't take away anything, beside of his miraculous healing power.

• Like 6

Just now, kristy86 said:

Haha, totally true :D And the edited pic of them on the same bed is awesome, it looks so real :D Will we see the real bed scene in the next epi? I wish, LOL...

Yes, I like that picture very much:w00t:. At least we will see their feet together in a tent;). I am not sure will that cruel director :phew: show us other parts of their bodies or not, though I hope to see more than just feet:D.

All night I have nightmares about two dead bodies of YSJ and SDY in the final scene and soldier giving KMY keys of the building of her private hospital that YSJ have left her. It was so sad. :tears: :bawling:

• Like 5

I am posting this here even if am not sure whether this is valid or baseless, i got this from a Chinese website and had a friend (Nellis Kong) translate it for me...this is the speculated ending for DotS so read at your own risk....thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif

Ep16: Time passed and Yoon Myung Ju and Seo Dae Young got married. Kang Mo Yeon attended their wedding ceremony but she did not see Yoo Si Jin. When she was about to leave, feeling disappointed, Seo Dae Young called out to her and told her about Yoo Si Jin's condition that day. Yoo Si Jin was severely injured and he almost died that day. But even Seo Dae Young did not know where he went after that. But Kang Mo Yeon does not gives up hope and she continue to follow the special force to different locations. After 2 years, she went back to Urk and she drove to the beach again. From afar, she saw a familiar man standing there as the sun sets.

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, minoz_joyax said:

ep16 ending spoiler, read at your own risk....thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif

Hide contents

Ep16: Time passed and Yoon Myung Ju and Seo Dae Young got married. Kang Mo Yeon attended their wedding ceremony but she did not see Yoo Si Jin. When she was about to leave, feeling disappointed, Seo Dae Young called out to her and told her about Yoo Si Jin's condition that day. Yoo Si Jin was severely injured and he almost died that day. But even Seo Dae Young did not know where he went after that. But Kang Mo Yeon does not gives up hope and she continue to follow the special force to different locations. After 2 years, she went back to Urk and she drove to the beach again. From afar, she saw a familiar man standing there as the sun sets.

wow this is real ? but i think this is possible ending so far, btw this is from weibo ?

• Like 3

Captain YSJ vs Lee Kwang Soo :lol:

Eating noodles scene

*Expectation*

Spoiler

Even little Seo-eun and Seola from TROS is doing it right. Captain YSJ should learn from little Seo-eun :lol:

kxJ9b71.png

Pj4GB6Z.png

7EVlAt4.png

CRTO

*Reality*

Spoiler

Special force cool way :lol:

tumblr_o4yxo7tzn21rhbtz3o3_250.giftumblr_o4yxo7tzn21rhbtz3o4_250.gif

CRTO

• Like 17