[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

DY IS HELPING SJ TO ESCAPE THE HOSPITAL...MY CAME SJ PRETENDED HE SLEEPS ...FAILED MY REALIZED ...MJ AND MY MEET ...THEY TALK ...IT SEEMS SHE VISITS SJ...SJ WATCHES THEM ...FUNNY SCENE WITH SJ...HE REALIZED SOMETHING IS WRONG...AFTER MJ LEFT HE IS ASKING DY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED ....ADVICED HIM NOT TO LOSE HER ...

• Like 10

i think DY tell SJ that he resign 

and he keep apologiLising to SJ 

SJ feel very upset 

SH tell DY to come outside and catch MJ 

MJ is thereee standingg alone blankly. 

:(:( davichi song play 

DY only stare at her 

nurse and doctor funny couple  watch from afar while the the senior eat almond zzzzz lollll 

• Like 12

YMJ comes to talk with Dr.Kang sth.
I think YMJ informs they broke up.
I dont understand their talks about the guys.
Both looks sad.

So YMJ comes to visit YSJ but she and SDY stand silence.
YSJ must feels like the 3rd wheel. Haha.

They stares and get angry in front of YSJ.
YSJ says sth to make SDY stops him.
After YMJ leaves, seems like SDY tells YSJ why they broke up or inform him about the decision to leave the army.
They talk seriously and This Love is on.
He sees YMJ standing in reflection. I think she sees him too.
They stand still.

Sunbae and Nurse Se Ah see SDY YMJ looking at each other from afar.
hahaha Sunbae takes Se Ah to buy car. Hahahaha.

• Like 11

Dr.Song and nurse JA went to purchase a car....nurse JA choose a blue car...

at the hospital, MY watching the tv news report while looking at the people who were also watching the news..

MY visiting SJ again...they talk...no nagging this time...she is being serious this time

• Like 12

DY CHASES HER MY SUNBAE AND JA AE ARE WATCHING THEM...WONERING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED ...WOW IT SEEMS THEY WILL FINALLY GO FOR A DATE...LEAVE THE HOSPITAL TOGETHER ...MY IS WATCHING NEWS AT TV...FINALLY IS IN SJ HOSPITAL ROOM

• Like 10

4 hours ago, miss sojisub said:

Honestly from my opinion this is KES best work of art by far. She broke all the drama land myth.... No chaebol.... No arranged marriage.... No rich status fall in love with the poorer and they fight for their love up and down..... No push and pull relationship that is too cheesy and predictable.... All of drama myth i've seen is none of them happen in dots...

i just love it as if this is the right story that should be prepared for us to watch. :blush:

I think not only KES, I Aldo think it's due to the original writer as well that makes this drama so mesmerizing & alive. Not the usual traditional Korean drama so both writers did a great job!

• Like 13