Would you want your significant other to have a "Big 4" trait/personality?

Crunchyrunchy

What I mean is that do you prefer your significant others to have personalities/traits like some of the employees from the "Big 4" firms?  If you guys don't know what big 4 is, they are THE MOST prestigious international accounting firms.  Right now currently it is Deloitte, PriceWaterHouse Coopers, Ernst & Young, and KPMG.

They are probably every accountant's dream firm to work at.

So if you don't know what kind of employees the big 4 hires, they HEAVILY FAVOR:

1. People that are confident.
2. People that excel at leadership
3. People that are articulate when talking.
4. People that are fun around to be with.
5. People that are decently attractive. (Look wise)
6. People that are smart.
7. People that can assimilate and adapt.
8. People that are professionals.

People that are shy, timid, dumb, or socially awkward are major turnoffs for the big 4 firms and those people WILL NOT GET HIRED.  Based on what I have researched.

So isn't that what most people look for in their relationships?  :D

Here is an example of some of their employees:

What the whole video on this one:

Guest severus

I think those are characteristics that all successful firms look for.....

Auditors aren't really that fun though...

Now, guys who work at Barclays and Merrill Lynch...they are alotttttttt of fun. Sometimes they're a little emotionally unstable. Sometimes a little mental. Sometimes they're dckheads. But fun when they don't have to spend the night at the office.

Id say 4,3, 5, and 6 are the most important. I'm not looking for an employee I'm looking for a wife. As long as she isn't lazy, dumb, as brick, meaner then a junk yard dog and decent looking she's okay(also nobody likes women who nag either).

why would I look for a wife with the same attributes that I need in a financial advisor? That's not gonna take care of my kids when they are very small. Being a cute, nice, sweet, nuturing woman means a lot more than most of those qualities. Now if she has all those qualities and she's a nurturing woman then that's good. Those qualities really have no impact on a woman's attractiveness. They don't hurt but they dont help.

evirus said: Id say 4,3, 5, and 6 are the most important. I'm not looking for an employee I'm looking for a wife. As long as she isn't lazy, dumb, as brick, meaner then a junk yard dog and decent looking she's okay(also nobody likes women who nag either). why would I look for a wife with the same attributes that I need in a financial advisor? That's not gonna take care of my kids when they are very small. Being a cute, nice, sweet, nuturing woman means a lot more than most of those qualities. Now if she has all those qualities and she's a nurturing woman then that's good. Those qualities really have no impact on a woman's attractiveness. They don't hurt but they dont help.

• 6 months later...

I just want a husband who's loving, Caring, funny, and loyal. It's so rare to find guys like that these days!!

All 4 yep...

To answer the topic question, here are the traits I want :

1. People that are confident. 
3. People that are articulate when talking.
4. People that are fun around to be with.
6. People that are smart.

People say people who are similar attract each other... Hmm... I need to work on being confident.

Archived