[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no seems like the second leads/mother have gone on the offensive to break them up :crazy: We only had three episodes of couple blissfulness. 

​Yes, so sad.

We want more OTP happy moments.

Hope things would be better and JW would persevere in their relationship and not be affected by his mum or CH's decision.

Sad that this drama didn't get the recognition it deserved. ... one of the good drama currently showing ... Btw I think GCH made the right decision to let him go .... no use hanging on to SJW if his mother doesn't approve her... That is true love .. to sacrifice her love .. I hope when SJW mother sees how bad SJW suffer may be she will accept GCH ... 

May be when SJW mother discovered that GCH mother was the one that saved SJW ... then she will accept her ...

So CH's Mom was the lady on the train? How is that come about? So the Mom was on the train together with her at that  time? I thought the fingers look much like CH's. Yes, read the news we get extension 2 eps. Will that change the story for our OPT? 

Must say lawyer Bong is such a good cool guy. Always acted cool but I'm pretty sure inside he's depressed. He deserve happiness and a good partner.

Hi. Realized my first recap was truncated. I kept getting that. Is there a words limit? Anyway, completed the recap for epi 11 for those who are interested. Sorry this is my first attempt so might not be too good.

--------------

The show starts with the scene where the mum caught SJW with GCH. JW told his mum that CH is his gf and took their leave to take CH home.

They stopped at a park where CH tried to clean JW up. He tried to lighten the mood by saying that they should have finished the soup before his mum came. She was regretful and blamed herself for mistreating him in the past. JW told her "since when are you the type who will back down from a challenge? Aren't you like a bull fighter who will face your fears?" He told her not to worry and sent her home.

When JW returned home, he explained to his mum that he met CH at the office and she is a good person who helped him become a true lawyer. His mum finally told him that SA was the person who paid his tuition fees. Everyone couldn't sleep that night.

They met with a divorce case. A woman have two husbands - one she married in North Korea (not sure) but whom she thought had died when they were escaping. The other she met when in South Korea who helped her survive in her new life. She couldn't decide who to divorce 

JW met up with SA. She explained that she didn't tell him about the tuition fees as he would not have accepted. As for her heart, she had thought that he would understand one day. But JW apologized and said that he only loves CH and that won't change. SA said that if he couldn't give up on a love which is only a few months "old", how could she give up on her love which is 26 years "old". She left.

CH bought some grapefruits and went to JW mum's shop. (Good for her! To face up to her fears as expected) As expected she was not pleased to see her and even threw a grapefruit at her. CH deftly caught the fruit oophs since she was a school baseball player (?) Finally she left promising to come again another day.

JW did his part by bringing mum's favourite food to appease her. He told mum that CH was the first girl he had ever loved (aww) and he won't give her up. Mum said she will only acknowledge SA as her daughter in law. Attempt failed.

CH went to mum's shop again. This time she ordered food as mum said she has to leave if she is not a paying customer. JW got wind of it from the colleagues and rushed to rescue her. CH tried to help mum clean up but mum refused. There was a scuffle and the plates fell to the floor . JW came in at this moment and pulled her out. They went to the bench below her apartment. JW told her that he doesn't have to heed his mum's opinion since he is not a 6yo. But CH insists that they cannot be together without his mum's blessings. She had lost her mother due to  her tuition fees (me - what warped thinking is this 

Lawyer bong chanced upon their scene when he came back from a jog. He suffered chest pains again (hilarious this guy). JW left. CH saw him and asked him to come back to the office. Bong offered CH two apartments if she would marry him. But she said no, she loved JW more than 2 apartment blocks/money. (Wow she has really changed).

Bong went for a motorcycle race and someone beat him. Apparently it is this famous racer whom he was a huge fan of. Bong asked the racer to show his face and it turned out to be HIS FATHER 

Bong had dinner with SA, both confiding that their love lives are not going too well. Bong offered SA the keys to one of his apartments saying that she can go there when she feels that she can't face JW at home anymore. (This Lawyer Bong is a big softie at heart! I really hope he gets his happy ending with SA. The horrible chaebol heiress doesn't deserve him)

Divorce case again.  The lady with 2 husbands prepared birthday meal for the first husband.  The other one turned up and they fought.  SJW and SA also turned up since they are lawyers representing each side. After that they spoke about the case. The two husbands are like metaphors of SA and CH – one had suffered so that the wife can survive (gratitude) but the other is the one that the wife loves now.

Horrible heiress and auntie went to select wedding jewellery with Lawyer Bong.  He of course was disinterested and named No.1 as his choice regardless of what jewellery they asked for his opinion.  Heiress was upset but auntie soothed her by saying the Lawyer Bong will make a good husband since he still turned up (very obedient to his father).  She advised horrible heiress to find ways to tie him to her.

Lawyer Bong went home with drinks.  He bumped into CH’s dad who bought eels. Dad invited him to share his meal and he shared that when CH was young, they were poor and he could only make her favourite eel soup for her on special occasions. Bong was very touched with the love that went into the eel soup.  He reflected that when he was young, he only had shopping vouchers (?) for children day. Bong said that maybe that is why he fell for CH – like the soup, she is hot, spicy, rough (?) but also felt warm. 

Divorce case – the wife chose the second husband in the end.  Although she is grateful to 1st husband, she now loves the second. The first husband tried to jump off the building.  They persuaded him down by reminding him that the reason why he saved his wife in the first place was so that she will have a better life. He should remember that rather than forcing her to be with him. It was like a reflection of SA and JW’s relationship.

JW and SA talked again. JW said that it is only fair to her that he made a clean cut, like the wife.  He said sorry, he only loves CH.  He leaves and she weeps.

JW went to CH’s apartment.  She came down and they hug. JW seems to be getting comfort from her after the “breakup” with SA, but he didn’t tell her the reason.

HaMiRi and secret bf made appointment to meet up. (seriously, they couldn’t find a more believable actor to be the supposedly male model?!) CH went to meet the mysterious husband of the mysterious lady with the handbag.  It is the model and HMR’s secret bf as expected.  She stated the terms of divorce which is the house in YangPung (?) and he refused.

CH went to the YangPung house. JW gave her a ride although she didn’t tell him the reason (lawyer confidentiality she said).  HMR and the bf is in the house.  HMR prepared to leave as CH approaches and rang the door bell.  END.

@Ohsh Thank you! I enjoy reading it. You name her horrible Heiress hihi... Will you have time to summary ep12? Really want to know the conversion btw JW 's Mom and CH. Are they breaking up? I hope CH would not give up and keep trying to charm the Mom. She can do it.

Archived