[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i still find chuck being lawyer so's life saver cliche... i hope a convincing storyline can settle the plot well. lawyer so is really acting his character's age - being physically impulsive, not that i am complaining. 

chucky needs to back down on her enamoured look at the 2 guys... she used to be ruthless. now she is dewy eyed. a bit hard to reconcile. i hope that if in the plot she is getting back her license, she will have some action in the court prep or even at court prior to that to remind viewers of what she is capable of. now she is really an office manager...

And here we have an example of someone showing me how how to note the flaws in a show in a kinder, more diplomatic way than is my custom. :D

I saw somewhere that Jo YeoJung is 163cm while YWJ is 182cm.

For me I don't feel that GCH is going out of character in the latter episodes. Previously she was driven by the desire to prove herself and to win (and earn lots of $). This was tempered somewhat after her major setback, plus love does change people, become dewy eyed like someone said. But she still remained feisty and upfront about what she likes. I liked the growth in her character in fact

Guest mizzdls

Managed to watch ep 8. Hee, the court kiss scene melts me. I like that both leads learn the truth, thanks to papa Go for telling lawyer So, and both of them are upfront about their feelings, say yes.

All of a sudden, my opinion of theis Drama has gone WAY, WAY up. Not because it's got qualitatively better, but because its optics have skyrocketed.  To Ms. Wang and the gracious servers at Instagram hosting these photos, 

kamsa.jpg

11272401_1130036080345704_1745529050_n.j

11263667_1412823775706805_40143268_n.jpg

Hello all!!!

I love this drama. I like how the two of them learn from one another and I how  she is rather someone who will do and repent than not to do anything. I love his hidden power. Chemistry between them is totally unexpectedly perfect. Kiss in the last episode reminded me of a scene from the movie Bridget Jones's Diary when he kissed her and she says: Wait, the good guys do not kiss like that and he replied .. Yes, they do ... That's probably why our Chucky jumped for another:wub:

@libra22 Thank you for allll you posted for us, especially the adorable gifs:)

Archived