✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello it's my first time posting in this thread. I really miss these two and would really love to see them collaborate again. I'm very happy to see a thread about them here, the love and support. Binkyo you are an amazing pair and hopeful we get to see you soon in another drama or project together.  Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo :bawling: missing much since The World That They Live In. I wish them the best in their careers. 

Evening%20Sky_zps4luuzg63.jpg

I thought this thread is gone! Since HB is rumored to be someone else's boyfriend, and SHK is being linked with another actor,

I still would love to see them collaborate for old time sake. When I got on board, I only knew about SHK through FH, which I accidentally

stumbled upon while channel surfing few years back. Anyway, I fell in love with this duo in WW not knowing that they were together

in real life then broke up! It saddened me because I thought they really looked good together. Anyway, don't let us dwell in the past. 

I still, if possible, wish to see them in a melodrama or sitcom or even film. Anything could happen! Good luck to both of them! Whoever they are happy with, I wish them a wonderful life!

Happy Valentines Day everyone. BinKyo, many still loves both of you and wishing you'll be back soon together,

Thank you so much for droppingby @simplysl  @Jean Rodriguez Binkyo really looks so good together. It not mad to still hope as we read Hb's latest interview. As being BinKyo shippers, I still believe that True Love never dies and it will come back in destined time.

16779930_120300002099600560_930483061_n.png?oh=7e351ec7b9b5f0532225d4ece88d2496&oe=58A5349616736646_120300002099351698_1792850552_n.png?oh=3e220d10873b3f4fe0f07bd465c9f381&oe=58A5567A16754076_120300002085608970_768929082_n.jpg?oh=0adc0d512c17935eba744152d4813cac&oe=58A6310F16754807_120300002101537148_1719411138_n.jpg?oh=28f45c5249e3cb78bb5d115bb780c8e9&oe=58A5504C

credit as tagged. Thank you.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002590083&lfrom=facebook&amp%3Bfbrefresh=201702140840

UPDATE : ..On July 14, an official at Hyun Bin said, "It is true that he received a proposal for 'proliferation' to the TV report. But it has not been reviewed yet. " http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=966273

[BREAKING NEWS - - According to the film industry on the 14th, Hyun Bin has recently decided to appear in Kim Sung-hoon's next film 'proliferation' and to coordinate details....It will be filmed in the second half of the year through pre-production......http://entertain.naver.com/read?

16708378_1373993156004746_3048780769074152828_n.jpg?oh=e4d69d03548ce0a127cbe62ef30c126b&oe=5933F22A

credit to the owner /Hyun Bin International Fans. Thank you             

No automatic alt text available.update 18/2/2017
caption: HI ! LONDON !Looking forward to meeting you all at the Burberry show

Image may contain: sky, cloud and outdoor

18/02/17

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor

credit and thanks to Kyo's ig

W Korea March 2017 issue

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing

credit to the rightful owner. Thank you.

Esprit 2016

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and shoesImage may contain: 1 person, standingImage may contain: 1 person, standingImage may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor

credit and thanks to the rightful owner.

style_58ab9fd170324-1200x782.jpg

<W Korea> The last interview was shortly after the end of the drama "Afterthe Sun", and after seven to eight months, it was postponed for the drama. 
Song Hye-kyo seems to have made both the beginning and the end of the year a " descendant of the sun" in 2016. I usually forget the drama that was aired in the first half of the year, but I was grateful that I remembered it for a long time and thanks to it, I was able to spend the end of the year in a festive mood. At the end of the ceremony, at around 2 o'clock, the bishops, Mr. Song Ji-gi and Mr. Kim Ji-won, all went to the Kikyo-kai and felt happy to share their stories. It was an honorable award in that it gave me another opportunity to encourage others to work with people who have worked together more than the meaning of the theme itself.

It was also impressive that he was co-awarded with a male actor who acted in the same drama. 
Nowadays, when you look at the casting or production reality of a work, it is true that the act of a male actor is more prominent than that of a female actor. There are many opportunities to show them variously, so there will be a lot of good rewards. There are a lot of things that are unfortunate that women actors do not seem to be able to show even if there are many things that I want to show. Song Jung-ki was ready to congratulate anyone who received each other.

In the interview last time, I said that it is better to give a voice to a man, not to be dragged on to a male protagonist. Do you have any favorite fiction female characters? 
I want to convince myself of the situation and the charm of the person through my acting rather than liking a certain aspect of the person. I like romantic comedy in such a way, but it seems to be a genre that is difficult to be natural. The old movies that turn TV channels and stop them, have a power to attract people to movies that are repeated every season but do not disappear regardless of the times. For example, Julia Roberts' romantic comedy such as "Pretty Woman" or "Notting Hill" is not just a Cinderella story, but a universal classic. Much of what a movie can be natural without being superficial comes from the power of an actor. I have a dream that I want to leave such a movie.Calm floral dress with Christian Dior, gold ring earrings with Jamie & Bell products.

Calm floral dress with Christian Dior, gold ring earrings with Jamie & Bell products.

In Korea, it is hard to meet these days. On the other hand, a crime thriller project with a lot of men seems to be the most active. 
As more and more exciting food is found, the level of stimulation from the video is so high that people seem to feel less fun in what is good. When I watch a movie with my friends, I responded that they were childish in lyrical movies and scenes. Then I answer. "It's because I do not like the sensitivity." It's a shame to find out that the virtues of the movie are increasingly making me crazy. I want to make more movies with detailed details like the food rich in flavor without counting the number, and the feelings of emotion in the beautiful background.

Do you have any idea of the fact that you are getting old? I can imagine myself to be in my 40s. 
Rather, it is a good time for actors to expand the range of genres and works that they did not do when they were young. I am not nervous about the outside, but I feel tension because I notice that my body or face changes little by little. If you are worried about your physical condition, you will get fat, and yoga should last four days a week. I was so lazy, but I think I'm going to be a bit of exercise addiction these days. We expect to be able to use the wrinkles on the face as a tool for acting rather than being afraid. In that sense, Jeon Do Yeon senior looks really nice.

Who do you want to do with acting like female actors? 
I've never imagined a picture of a girl coming out of the picture, but the person who does not fall out of it is Jeon Do-yeon and Kim Hye-soo. I wonder how they act in the field, and I wonder how my synergy will appear when I stand in front of them. I do not want women to be used like accessories, but I would like to see a scenario where female colleagues can spread something equally. In Hollywood, a women's edition, "Ocean's Eleven," is also planned. And I want to play with the young actors Jeon Hyun and Son Ye Jin. I have a very different color from me, and I have walked a solid path in the cinematic way. I wish I had a chance to do it when I was a little younger.

How was your relationship with your female colleagues in your 20s? 
At that time, I wanted to get acquainted with many female actors, and I was interested. Song Yoon Ah, Choi Ji Woo, Park Sung Mi, Kim Hee Sun ... My sisters gave me a lot of prettiness. In the 20s, there is an atmosphere where it is difficult for girls to form good peer relationships with each other. I do not intend to be in a competitive landscape or are often compared. I have spent 20s, have a lot of experiences, and since I was in my mid-thirties, I thought that competition was not good. Now, as an actor / actress, I have the desire to meet someone of my age and want to know more. I wonder as a woman as a colleague how I live with what idea. I am ready to learn to acknowledge a good part of someone and show me the side I want to fill.

It seems that women do not believe in old-fashioned common sense that they are women. 
Yes. Even if they are diarrheic, we can respect each other. I am glad to come to you, but if you are the one, it is right to send it. I should not be greedy for somehow.

So what if there is no friendship between a man and a woman? 
Sounds right. I do not have a friend who is a man. Ain, who belongs to the same office recently, is a good sister who is close to Daegi who plays the drama but is probably a good buyer for them.

Who are you? 
Noh Hee-kyung met me for the first time in <The World They Live In>. Not a word, but a word. Because the script was hard, it was a lot of studying as if doing homework, and it has matured a lot. The attitude toward acting seems to have changed a lot.

credit to the rightful owner/wkorea. Thank you

Song Hye-kyo on love, relationship and marriage

Song Hye-kyo tries her best in relationships because she has a rosy view on love, she said in a recent interview with a local fashion magazine. "I devote myself fully to a relationship and never turn back when it is over," she said. "If it doesn't work out, nevertheless (I devoted myself to it), it's just a relationship that will never work." 

She said she does not understand how two people who were once a couple can remain good friends, a statement that often comes up after break up

?campaignid=15936&adid=156596&zoneid=0&cb=579372492

"Even if you love your boyfriend so much, when you break up he becomes no better than Mr. Kim next door. Mr. Kim next door can at least come by and help," she said.

The 35-year-old actress also feels pressured to get married, as many people around her have already done so and even have kids.

"It gets harder and harder though," she said. "There are a limited number of people you can meet and you become pickier at judging people. Also, you lose your fantasies about marriage when you hear from those married couples."

The star appeared in KBS' 2016 megahit "Descendants of the Sun," which earned her the Grand Prize at the 2016 KBS Drama Awards.

http://women.asiaone.com/women/people/song-hye-kyo-love-relationship-and-marriage

song hye kyo noh hee kyung

The second pair Noh Hee Kyung and Song Hye Kyo worked together on KBS’s “Worlds Within” and SBS’s “That Winter, The Wind Blows.” Song Hye Kyo’s acting style shines best when paired with Noh Hee Kyung’s writing.

Comments include “[Song Hye Kyo] seems to digest Noh Hee Kyung’s unique tone best,” and “[Song Hye Kyo is] an actress who is able to bring the audience into deeper empathy with Noh Hee Kyung’s famous dialogues. In particular, she showed exquisite emotional acting in ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ after studying her character under Noh Hee Kyung’s guidance.”

( skipped unrellated )

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/12/best-writer-actor-matchups-k-dramas/

Archived