[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Amazing @treasure51 Chinggu,the answer to your question here

Park Min Young attended the VIP Premiere of Movie Jo Jung Suk( male actor her agency) ‘The Exclusive: Beat the Devil's Tattoo’ earlier today 14.10.2015

http://www.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=353033

:wub::):wub:

Cr:StarSeoulTV/youtube

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 14

Hello everyone...I've been busy with RL but once in a while I always drop in....Miss you guys so much. Glad that some of us still make time for this thread and that means a lot...at least to me....:)

@tehlimau read your latest fic and man...ekekeke...you sure knows how to write girl...love how you fill in the blank space for our imagination to wonder itself....:w00t:

@AnsOlga miss your heartwarming words too... and when you update it sure is fast and latest news about Uri couple...

@spti_sp I think you hit something here girl... If I remember correctly, Uri Captain mention in one of his IV that he ia raising a puppy and that's the little guy I think and suddenly yesterday Uri lovely PMY just undate saying she got a NEW FRIEND which looks EXACTLY SIMILAR.....hmmmm.... :wub:

I am not going to say more.... Am going out for a happy night....lalalala....:sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

Annyeooong...

@Ahpheng wuaah.. Ur CStrip. Love it love it.. I thou u will forget uri ChangMin couple. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

@spti_sp it is not the same... :P . the one iN Captain ig pOst iS bElong to BanG aNd hIs gf.

Uri Captain hAs hIs own puppy, he call it Gguma

and Uri lady Ji jUst added a new fAmily mEmber iN tHeir puppy wOrld. Kekeke...

aLl tHose dIff puppys. 

But let take a bright side and happy delulu. Imagine in Sunday morning uri COUPLE enjoy their time with those cute puppys... :wub:

Upps.. I have to stop... Before my delulu going wild.. Kkkk

C u later my lovely fellow changminers. Keep as a happy shippers.

• Like 11

@aileenmaysumera1920

U mean this twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/jichangwook_id/status/654496662291808256

I saw tHat too.. Its on ig too. 

cAn wE dAnce nOw?? Eventh wE sTill dOnt kNow is tHat a rEal couple rIng oR not. Just eNjoy tHe mOment lIke uSual.

@insania Lol.. Ggoma must learn how to snugle from our Captain. Maybe her oppa show his Healer ep. 14 n 15 to her. So she can learn how to snugle comfortly.. Kkkk

Edited by OdankItha
  • Like 9

Guest adniRose

Thank u so much @tehlimau for the new ff.. Really miss Junghoo and Youngshin.. I love how you include Youngshin talking about the elevator scene because somehow i really wanna see how they're talking about some pass stuff like the elevator scene, save her at the alley, cinema date, etc.. Well atleast i got it from your ff.. :D

@OdankItha @insania hahaha.. The way Kkoma snuggle, she's definitely learning it from her master, the king of snuggling..:P

Thanks @everyone for the updates..

My Beautiful Friends ChangMiners,Good evening everyone!
Look what cute puppy, named leon doing so happy our beautiful,sweet PMY

Seems for handsome JCW, appeared fluffy rival,in kisses:lol: with PMY:)

:wub::w00t::wub:

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 9

Park Min-young joins Yoo Seung-ho in SBS’s Remember

parkminyoung131.jpg

The casting is shaping up nicely for SBS’s upcoming mystery-legal-thriller drama Remember, which is now adding Park Min-young (Healer) to join Yoo Seung-ho (I Miss You) and Park Sung-woong (Hidden Identity). So far, so good.

The drama from the writer of the lauded film The Attorney features a hero with hyperthymesia (an excessively detailed memory) who becomes a lawyer in order to clear his father’s name of a crime that earns him the death penalty. Park Sung-woong and Park Min-young will both play lawyers, though very different kinds: He plays a tough, resilient lawyer who gets caught up in the conspiracy along with the hero, while she starts out rather green, comes to understand the cold-heartedness of the law, and gradually becomes a mature lawyer.

Her character decides early on that law may not be for her and is in the process of deciding whether to quit law school when she hears of the hero’s father taking the fall for a crime he didn’t commit. She’s been friends with the hero since they were children (the drama will feature Yoo Seung-ho and Park Min-young acting both as 18-year-olds and as their present-day adult counterparts) and decides to stick with him throughout his struggle, and starts to feel a new side to her feelings toward him.

At first glance it seems like Park Min-young’s character will be a familiar type for her—upbeat, happy-go-lucky, with a cute and quirky personality. Basically her bread and butter. Before Healer, I’d have thought that was the only mode she knew how to play, and generally liked her characters but didn’t think her acting was anything special. But I really felt like she discovered a new side of acting for Healer and tapped into an understanding of character she hadn’t previously displayed, so I’m feeling good about her growth as an actor. Remember sounds like a serious, meaty drama with the potential for some strong performances; here’s to hoping for strong chemistry on top of the suspense and thrills.

Remember follows Village: Secret of Achiara on SBS and premieres in December.

Via Osen 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/10/park-min-young-joins-yoo-seung-ho-in-sbss-remember/

For you who don't know, Yoo Seung Ho is JCW's co star in WBDS

CRwjooVVAAAcMSa.jpg

CR: jichangwook_ID twitter

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 11

Guest cutie_min

Omg our girl has new drama! Looking forward to it. 

So Youngie's coming co-star is Wookie's ex-co-star. More reasons for those to keep in touch (not that they are not, mind you! :P) and extra reason for Wookie to come and visit the filming site (please excuse my delulu) :wub: