[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Dear chinggu @AnsOlga ( mm tagging not working on hp ?? ) yes THAT magical moment on the eve of new year changminers  can't never forget. Not only one moment we can detect their physical and mental attractions but countless times as you have depicted w those beautiful pictures. Too many moments of them exchanging lovely wishes for each other ... glancing at each other ... Touching touching he he. Well I shakll never tired of looking at those throwbacks. My all time favorite of changmin glorious moments and thank you for reminding us again of those sweet memory. 

They DID it AGAIN ... Dont they.. Haha these 2 such a teaser. One Updating then the other follow behind :)  And as expected they will do so when both are away from each other But remain quiet under the radar when both are together (la la la )

Ok ok off to my late dinner ... Anyeounggg everyone 

• Like 12

Am so loving ChangMin too:

B6PS5fxCYAA_JHa.jpg:large 

v932rbgfia1n.gif image ...love these Changmin hugs!

cto

PS: Hello everyone! Am new in this thread.  I just watched "Healer" and am so besotted by ChangMin's chemistry on and off screen.  Thanks for this thread, I am catching up on all their lovey dovey eye contact and skinship.

Edited by gentlelily12
  • Like 12

Hello to @All Chinggussss !!!!  Our thread is quiet but then again,  it doesn't mean we are gone...  ChangMin Shippers ..Healerites are here to stay for a long, long. long time...  ain't am right, chinggus?

And to all NEWBIES.... WELCOME AND HOPE HOPE YOU'LL STAY WITH US... WITH ChangMin ...  enjoy the ride in our boat while we slowly reach our destination....>>> only true ChangMin shipper knows where :phew:

Wookie? Minyoung sshi?  annyeonghasaeyo :)   (with matching strong hand waves and finger hearts thrown to both of you wherever you are and whatever you're doing right now.....)  WE MISS YOU BOTH!  

and  LOOK!!!   Our thread is no. 4 in the Hot Topics... right now... 25.09.2015 at 5:36 pm KST   yeah!!!

Edited by luvspartace
  • Like 10

Saw their last updated makes me miss Healer again.. Captain  posting the duplicated of moru2 on weibo then Minyoungie upload her pic in white sheet last tonigt.. OMG!! Ommaaa save me please!! .. They  poisoned me again.. ottoke?!!.. 

healer_zpspvvvktdv.gif

• Like 10

@luvspartace Did you do it again? Did she answer to you?

PMY's IG

...White sheets, small hands, and that hair...!

We are here to stay... And supporting our OTP every day, even when we can not be seeing...

@all hugs!!!

Chniggu @zenit ... ahhhh....finger heart..... but I'd say why not if that is for all ChangMin shippers...   very nice ;)

♡♡ So Pretty ♡♡

Only a cold-hearted person will not be mesmerized by such beauty .....deep, deep sigh....

komowoaeyo for sharing dear @sweetestpmy :wub:

omo! omo! omo!  I only now noticed ..... MAPLE LEAF .....Minyoung sshi?  I'd say you are bidding us your 'lovers' (of course, with Wookie)  a 'good night?"  komowaeyo.....

#hope it is...maple leaf symbolizes  'emblem of lovers"

Edited by luvspartace
  • Like 9

Gorgeous,Amazing Chinggus ChangMiners-Healerites family,all beautiful day with beautiful smile on your faces and a happy gleam in your eyes!
All we ChangMiners send our warmest congratulations to our romantic, our most beautiful, smiling ChangMin Couple,with traditional holiday,Chuseok in Korea, which this year celebrates 27.09, the Koreans people are very nice, bright, in a special way celebrate this important holiday, wearing traditional dress "hanbok" and cook the most delicious variety of dishes, to express their love and gratitude, so let's Wonderful Chinggus,from all our hearts we wish that our sweet ChangMin, had their sweetest day of love today 27.09 to every day for our JCW+PMY was filled with joy, love, confidence in their every step!

When two people really so much take care about each other,as our JCW with PMY, they will always find the most beautiful way to express all their feelings for each other, even their signature and icons in their updates, as we all can see,tender,beautiful and truly from heart, really, more right say our ChangMin Couple this one heart,they always understand each other without words,at any distance, they are inseparable connection,perfect synergy in all senses!
 I am sure that new updates JCW will be today,our charming ChangMin Couple always know as give us,ChangMiners happiest amazing emotions, because when we can feel and see in a special shining love eyes it is their happiness is the best proof for all of us ChangMiners,that ChangMin Couple real!

Honey JCW,we believe that today will be your nice update which will be lot of love!

f6tz87qurvyp.jpg

We ChangMiners and special your girl heart PMY waiting see your charming smile, please give this all us today in beautiful photo your update!

4d1axtu79whw.gif

Beautiful,talanted people let in your homes, in your families is peace and love, and in the heart of the infinite - faith, faith in the best. Be the happiest always, I love you all, miss for all our Chinggus with thread love ChangMin, thank you that you there is,even in the days of absence here we ChangMiners as one whole always endless loves and believe in our ChangMin, Our Ji Chang Wook [心]Park Min Young [心]True love[心], pure, and the most beautiful love!

[心]Happy Day Chuseok[心]

[心]

oh1lwieli8nc.gif

69tbn3dcp4uz.gif

pxithybye0q2.jpg

iowowf2y0vkx.jpg

nr3q45pvk6rq.jpg

cqk5d2fduz1n.jpg

fakswewj9kmg.gif

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 12

Thank you so much for all the C-strip of love, that posted here,from our Amazing,creatives @Ahpheng and @insania Chinggus!
Always Very beautiful,bright your C-strips,with great love in every word and pictures all very harmonious
,loves their all, I'm sorry that I can not always thank both of you,but this thankfulness always in my heart!
There is fully sureness Our Honey ChangMin also know about your C-strips,and they also very proud you both!
@Ahpheng Special Kamsahamhida for your new C-srtip,just no words,all so Gorgeous with perfect photos,great job Dear Chinggu,gratitude you for such  magical gift, most beautiful always all that from soul, your and @insania Chinggu wonderful, loving soul perfectly reflected in your sweet 
creativity and big hugs for you both from all us International+Chinese+Korea ChangMiners-Healerites Family!

bwv3n6qsv3ay.gif

Beautiful Chinggus ChangMiners-Healerites,for all you and our love birds ChangMin wishes Amazingly evening!

[心][心][心]

er3c6b7bvpr3.jpg

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 12

Hello people! I've been binge reading this thread over the weekend and had a lof of fun doing so! :) I am trying to get my hands on either the Healer DVD or BR director's cut version and was wondering if there is a private forum going on for the BTS and such. I unfortunately do not understand Korean and it, of course, would be much more enjoyable for me and make more sense to purchase the DVD/BR, if I could know that there is a way I could understand what they are saying..although just watching them bts is worth it for me :) Any help from you guys is very much appreciated! 

Edited by ml_277_stv
  • Like 3