[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Hello ladies,

Just dropping by to say hello to all happy fun changminers here. Been busy with RL lately but i do silently read the latest and sometimes backread but with slow speed :( :( . Phewww you are all daebakkk with all CSI-ing and positive vibes. Keep all the good works and happy 400th pages too. 

Wow.. so many things has happen, love to see wookie's handsome face and portion of his sexy leg ( please show more hahahha) on his latest IG. He's very popular and in high demand now, all the best to Captain Ji and hope he finish with flying colours in London. As for uri girl, realy really miss her. How come she didn't update her weibo. Minyoungi please give us some hints that you miss him ..kkkkkk. ( we know you are a no show-off kinda girl but just for us changminers loyal supporter of you too, you will do it right ) 

@CrushOnHealer happy belated birthday. Hope you had a wonderful celebration.

• Like 6

[Instagram/Weibo Update 2] 14 June 2015

London Boy~~~~:lol::lol: #London #alfreddunhill @alfreddunhill #show #boy

Hidden Content

Cr: JCWKitchen 

​tq for sharing Reem .. wookie and his harry potter glass .... so cute !!! can't help but to reminisce his look during the first script reading of Healer. teeheee

• Like 9

[Event] Ji Chang Wook presents a classic style for Dunhill UK

80e3e3d0gw1et4ivhnc4jj20qx0xcahi.jpg?w=6

80e3e3d0gw1et4ivat4i3j215o19uwqf.jpg?w=6

80e3e3d0gw1et4ivdj50sj20um15on6w.jpg?w=6

80e3e3d0gw1et4ivlu6lkj20i50jwtcw.jpg?w=6

f0302e30b373cbd9db2bb380e8a94b5a_950_610

80e3e3d0jw1et45l4o92nj20hs0dcabk

1434346919-44-org.jpg?w=600&h=823

201506151501773459_557e6b1806c74.jpg

Not looking too much the worse for wear after yet another international flight, Ji Chang Wook was positioned front and centre for the Alfred Dunhill UK catwalk at the London Collections Men Spring/Summer 2016 preview event.  Several other celebrities were in attendance alongside him, such as “China’s Three Male Gods,” the moniker given to the trio of singer Han Geng and actors Fan Liao and Hu Bing (who all also endorse the Dunhill brand).

Ji Chang Wook sports one of the ensembles previously presented at the London Collections Men Autumn/Winter 2015 show, which featured Creative Director John Ray’s designs taking note from the prep styling so favoured in the early 1960s Soho District of London.  Ji Chang Wook’s outfit features a large-plaid casual jacket over a small-plaid European-cut dress shirt, accentuated with a burgundy herringbone-patterned tie and loosely-fitted twill painter’s trousers.  Lastly, his rounded spectacles ties together the entire ensemble.  And lo and behold… socks!

Here, Ji Chang Wook poses with Dunhill’s Global CEO Fabrizio Cardinali, who you may remember his presence on his trip to Hong Kong in March 2015 to attend the grand re-opening of the Dunhill flagship store.

Hopefully he’ll be able to catch up on some badly-needed sleep soon, since our Little World Traveller’s next stop is to Hong Kong for his fan meeting on 20 June!

Source: JCWKitchen

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 9

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you allllll are amazingggggggggggggggggggggggg :wub::wub::wub:@pariG @ReemKanabta @cinziar @tungying @nicolelim88 @Eileen531 @twigtwiglove @Voilla_amore @tianashi @avi1003 

thankyou.gif

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooo much for the wonderful wishes:wub:B)m soooooooo happy...... love you alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :wub:

7a497139637be975c293d8aaca21dc53.jpg

happy+dance.gif

• Like 8

My Dear,Beautiful,Amazing Talented Chingus hi,thank you very much everyone for your lovely thoughts,beautiful art, and heartfelt feelings, for our birds love ChangMin! 
Today  we'll  look at Amazing photos our Most beautiful stylish chic ChangMin Couple,I hope you all have a Sunny mood,lots of love and the brightest hopes in the heart,because all that belongs to our Charming ChangMin is never a coincidence,they simply created for each other and all their actions in the past and at the moment all this is just as close as possible to always keep our beautiful birds of love,because love each other and all the wonderful,thriving lives in their hearts at any distance,they are always in the same rhythm of the heart,and most importantly,so just continue to love them and rejoice each new photo or a spectacular event for both of them! 
As always look at the true blossoming beauty our ChangMin, and make a wish to our sweet JCW and PMY were able to spend some quality time together in China,and  on their happy smiling loving eyes, we all understand ourselves,we will all feel heart! 
My beautiful Chingus take good care of yourself,and thank you each of our true proud ChangMiner with our ChangMin thread,with Facebook,twitter,IG,a huge Thank you also to our kind,talented beautiful Chinese Chingus,each ChangMiner no matter where, give through beautiful thoughts, and talanted creative work pure beautiful love that comes from the heart,for ChangMin Couple,every day is just a great honor and a delight to see so much love,happiness, beauty from each ChangMiner, for our Gorgeous ChangMin!

6ec13e9f262e.gif

40d6f541a369.png

c72d4e3f7054.gif

278a38d00978.gif

Very similar elegant style(below) our beautiful fashion ChangMin found piercing watchful eyes our sweet ChangMiners Chinese, with the help  their excellent CSI skills! 
and smile(happy loving monkey) from them with love for all of us as a sign of mutual friendship and support for us international friendly ChangMiners!

e6bda9324efe.gif

You are the most important reason,when waking up in the morning you can feel happiness with all my heart,you're the most important reason,I find a way to smile just think of you,you're the only one, that can change everything around! Your eyes, your smile, your everything, your laugh, your look on all beautiful finer things in life,your opinion when you talk to me. It's just everything about you,what I want to unravel and learn step by step,day by day,to truly love and cherish you as the most precious treasure given to me destiny!

1fdc0e911b56.jpg

4759cf41529a.jpg

128dd65b0649.jpg

6bdf7e05dad2.jpg

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 10

Guest Voilla_amore

This is just comes in SK NEWS......today News...

They were about Wookie Whereabouts.....and then all of sudden this is come out.......

Ji Chang-wook :"Meanwhile, I'm dating Quietly" 

201510461434357523.jpg

.........................Ji Chang-wook said at KBS drama Healer Presscon   that "the love was not so bad, Meanwhile, he secretly dating". and  he  candidly said, " this job as an actor sometimes meet some difficulties, and have numbers of constraints.SO, it will be better that we will better meet quietly."Ji Chang-wook  ideal  is  "a well communication and Age difference does not matter"

Yoo    Ji    tae      also    admitted    that    Park  Min  Young - Ji   Chang   Wook     is    an  Amiable     Pair..  ..is  a   s urprise   ! 

sirnari20150615174221_X_01_C_1.jpg

I'm curious ?....coz suddenly they all talking about his whereabouts, and then this article came out, with both of their pics....I think some of the paparazzi already smell something...his jet setting all over the world with always stop over HK......he he he....well, due to MERS, many country rejected SK travelers, they have to be screening before enter their country, especially China. He flying everywhere, re route plan.....

Guest Voilla_amore

http://daily.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201506/dh20150615174315139020.htm

http://daily.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201506/dh20150615183614139020.htm

http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1539512.htm

http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1539512.htm

Ji Chang-wook British whereabouts, 亞 star of 'London look' turns

Basically, they were looking about his whereabouts......

They all asking : why he didn't start pick any drama ? and where's the album, why he didn't make any album.....what happen with im ? why he jet setting all over the world and didn't do anything ? 

Looks like SK fans been missing him, and they wait for his new drama....but nada...nothing...null.....they only can see him all over magazine....and some CF....

So, lover boy....did Love hit you hard ? I bet......yup....this is when Love is his priority.....aaah, all this makes sense, didn't Bang Chigu said that his weakness is he only have one Focuz at the time, he couldn't have any other focuz....

and we all knew what his focuz.....well, he have to strengthen his relation before he enlist. Bang Chigu already engaged.....so, it;s true, if all your friend around you are attached, you will miss those kind of things too. So they can chat about their woman...and have  a women heartaches together....LOL

Edited by Voilla_amore

Guest Voilla_amore

ac4bd11373f08202d306c79648fbfbedaa641b86cr to owner

from Chinesse fans........

aaah so much feel....he savour her, and look at her reaction...like, did you feel what I feel ?.....aaah....I miss Healer..... 

Edited by Voilla_amore

Guest Voilla_amore

The Things that I do for the sake of LOVE.....

BECOME A DOLL......( Wookie yaa......is that hard ? )

997fa4389b504fc2569eaef6e0dde71192ef6dd5

Wookie chanting : Minyoungie..........Minyoungie.........Minyoungie.......

c96f7a09c93d70cfe39f8ffefddcd100bba12ba9

Im here, why they have to put other model in catwalk, I can do that....#sighed

Edited by Voilla_amore

Oh boy!  I thought I would be reading lol! It's in Korean so no go! But you have summarized it already and I am content wit that.  

Still no pictures showing @Voilla_amore.  I wonder what is the problem whys it's not coming out. Sigh.

back to work

Edited by tianashi
  • Like 5