663067f5jw1est48v7kn6j20ku0rttc6.jpg
663067f5jw1est48x1e03j20ku0xt43c.jpg
663067f5jw1est48rqh6fj20ku0rw0wi.jpg
cr Iris家的方牙龈和郑小喵

VIDEO: Chang Wook's Arrival at the KONUS Launch Party

Cr: adetted

Edited by minksquared

Guest adniRose

@ReemKanabta beyond thankful to you for bring back all those stuff..!

Wookie is pretty awkward and he seems like a person; he's going to be in trouble if he works with someone that can't match his code, or take some times to adapt and get along.. but these two got close easily from the get go, so it means she can match him well.. thanks to Youngie who can understand him and make him comfortable around her, even bringing out his goofiness.. and that "Girl from Heaven", he's basically saying, she is a goddess with elegance and all, but she's also a cute and bright girl.. what a perfect trait..

@Voilla_amore this OTP has the best hug! it's not just they don't have a gap between them, but how tightly they hug each other, it's like they hold onto their lifeline.. swoon..! 

Wookie shying away if he sense his partner feels uncomfortable about their skinship scene, but the fact that these two going all out in their romantic scenes just speak volume about their comfort level..:wub:

and if these two is indeed an item right now, their China separation is like blessing in disguise when Wookie leaving to MS.. before this he said he don't want to date a celebrity because of their busy schedule, hard to meet, etc, but post-Healer, he already change and now he won't mind dating a celeb! (such a huge hint there, hehe) so they probably already figure out how to make their relationship works despite in busy schedules, long- distance separation and all..

@luvspartace, thanks for a great report, ahaha.  I too looked into Hans Zhang (HZ) like @Mauve too out of curiosity and specially when I knew he took part in HC and wanted to see who this guy is.  He does have a good reputation and earlier @Voilla_amore mentioned him and the part of his intense kissing scenes. Hmmm, didn't want to see any of that........but hopefully like one of you said in a Saguek it won't come to that.  I'd like to add to the back story you were talking about with HZ.  There were 3 Chinese actors on HC with Wookie and HZ worked with the one Boran Jing before.  BJ happened to work with HZ ex-girlfriend, Zheng Shuang and the story is he now dates her.  So the level of awkwardness between these two Chinese actors was present.  Did you see the arm wrestling part......those two went head to head, HZ lost.  I feel HZ is still into his ex-girlfriend Wookie doesn't have anything to worry about.  Minyoung is good at the "friend zone" with her male co-stars and she isn't gonna let any false messages float about. They are both on Changmin Frequency......

Here is the link if you are interested in some of the back story (gossip).  http://fishy2love.blogspot.com/2015/04/upcoming-episode-of-c-variety-show.html

​Thanks chinggu :) 

I gues after reading the back story,  I feel HZ was really faithful to ZS which seems to be until now.  His reputation is really good and by his looks, if they say he is a silent person I think the better word to describe him is 'deep'... (Sorry if this is off topic in our thread)

Oh yes!  Minyoung sshi has "ChangMin' fever in her heart for real... nothing to worry about that... my worry actually is Wookie lolsssss.....  I really believe he is the jealous type of person, you know.  As I've said before,  the cupid arrow hit our Wookie right through the center of his heart :wub: ...it was really "bulls eye' !!!  :D

• Like 9

Guest nicolelim88

"awe" you girls make my heart flutters.

special thanks to @Reemkanabta for describing their warm feeling, it's so romantic.

and also not to forget everyone who wrote about them in this forum. 

Guest nicolelim88

One more thing @Eileen531 and @Keemanjy, you guys make my day. Please keep it up. I believe with @Keemanjy around, make this forum so unique and interesting. kinda special with man's point of view.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Guest Eileen531

I agree @labyrinth525, great video of ChangMin, thanks for sharing it.

@luvspartace, glad you liked the article and I get the same vibe as you and @Voilla_amore, that HZ is still longing for his ex-gf and busy as an ox working on many projects and not taking a break.......sort of distraction from his RL.  Minyoung is getting good compliments from the Chinese production team, and they know their is an international fan base for her. They are very accommodating with questions and fans. The set is relaxed and open. She will have a good experience.

@minksquared, thanks so much for sharing the KONUS event pictures. I liked Wookie's style and seeing the place this was held at. All the fan girls/boy were very relaxed in putting an arm here or there on Wookie and that is always a bit much, but i will put it down to they were excited. He was nice so that was cool.  Was Bang around anywhere, i only saw Kang Woo in pictures but no 79? 

I agree what is so cool about Minyoung without being disrespectful she can be direct and create a friendship immediately. She builds a level of trust because "what you see is what you get" and i feel many men/people don't look past her beauty so when her genuine friendly manner is exposed they are surprised and captivated. The slayer of men.......lol

where r u @all ...why no one is active  :tears:

oh god this gif :wub::wub:

6kY2YUa.gif

@dandelionjd that fmv ...so much  feels :wub: loved it..perfect song :D

omggggggggggggg.....HOW CUTE AND ADORABLE SHE IS....i want to hug her right now...aigoo just look at her awwwwwwwwwww

The poster said on her status that it's Min Young's baby pic.

6r6er8.jpg

55.gif

Edited by CrushOnHealer
  • Like 14

@aileenmaysumera1920    annyeong chinggu!  1st time I saw you here Welcome!!!  or is it me not seeing you before coz I've been so busy lately and only these days I am starting to regain my foot... as they say...  :)

Anyway,  Welcome again and hope you get to enjoy your stay here...

Btw,  you are also in FB if I am not mistaken? :)

• Like 5

Guest Eileen531

@labyrinth525, haha, it is a cute line but not mine.  I believe i read it from a post on the Pmy thread.......it was @dandelionjd, who put up some information and that came up. I had never heard of her being known for that so it cracked me up too.  Dande is putting up a lot of older articles that are good to re-read and if the first time then you will learn a lot about her. lol

Thanks @nicolelim88, totally agree having @Keemanjy on the thread is a very interesting point of view.........one of a kind actually on this thread. lol

Guest Eileen531

@CrushOnHealer, that is indeed a cute baby picture of Minyoung.  I never saw that before........where did you see it posted?   I hate when the thread is quiet too. :// but i think people are just waking up now also, like me.....well an hour ago anyway. Happy Saturday everyone.

@reemkanabta, (tagging working when it wants to) thanks for posting the IG pictures from Wookie. Omgod, the hiccups.......take a deep breath and hold it for  the count of 30. hehe

Guest Eileen531

@aileenmaysumera1920, thank you and aren't you friends with @AnsOlga?  She is our resident positive poster with all good thoughts and wishes for everyone around here. I think i visited that FB page, if not i will look it up eventhough i rarely go to FB anymore.......but i will try.....lol

Guest minksquared

@minksquared, thanks so much for sharing the KONUS event pictures. I liked Wookie's style and seeing the place this was held at. All the fan girls/boy were very relaxed in putting an arm here or there on Wookie and that is always a bit much, but i will put it down to they were excited. He was nice so that was cool.  Was Bang around anywhere, i only saw Kang Woo in pictures but no 79? 

I agree what is so cool about Minyoung without being disrespectful she can be direct and create a friendship immediately. She builds a level of trust because "what you see is what you get" and i feel many men/people don't look past her beauty so when her genuine friendly manner is exposed they are surprised and captivated. The slayer of men.......lol

​Hi @Eileen531 oopsie, just managed to check in here. Weekends are busy busy for me :)  Most welcomed! I too love his style! I'm not sure what his stylist did to his hair but I really like to subtle change!! :) Oh yeah, loads of people are slinging their arms around him. Hands off you peeepssss - he belongs to someone!!!! Hahahaha I checked in with a few people who took picture with him and all of them said he was very nice, polite, sweet and kind. Very obliging to take pictures with them. Hmmmm, sorry, i don't know if 79 was there :(

Hahaha slayer of men! Yes! She seems like a very down to earth girl. I never had much of an impression of her although I've watched her past dramas. However, something about her in Healer [all those bts clips also helps] that I find myself drawn to her on a different level. I see her as being a very genuine person and yes I agree on the 'what you see is what you get'!