[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest twig2

Can someone tell me where can I download the KBS 2014 drama award? I only can managed to find a few clips but not the complete show? Sos.

Guest HanaSakura0212

I smiles alone when I read one of the comment in ig.. "The reason why JCW updated his weibo first instead of ig is that he is saying, 'I always by your side' to PMY who is in China for her new movie"..;);) *wink* *wink*

Fighting Minyoungie..Good luck and do your best for your new movie..I hope that you will achieve success in your carrier and life especially love life..hehe) Don't worry..JCW's body maybe in SK but his soul is always with you.. :wub::wub:

#love is in the air #eternal love 

Guest twig2

@eileen

@twigtwiglove, he is one of the second leads his name is Jeremy Jones (Xu Zheng Xi). He's not the main one Hans Zhang. Where he is can't say. 

@Eileen  tq Eileen fyi

Guest twig2

Is the main actor as good looking as our 'Siao Ji' ? He should be popular too since he is still fliming another drama.

Guest Eileen531

Ugh, soompi ate my post but I'm trying again. ugh.​ Tagging not working either.

@Hanasakura0212 said, "The reason why JCW updated his weibo first instead of ig is that he is saying, 'I always by your side' to PMY who is in China for her new movie"..;);) *wink* *wink*

I didn't even see that Jcw had updated, doesn't someone usually post it here for those who don't have weibo accounts?  But I like the message and your point is taken. Did he just do this recently? It is definitely the proper social media that will reach her first.  Thanks for sharing.

@dandelionjd, thanks for letting us know what Hans Zhang is doing and it explains why he wasn't present.  Do you have any other information on the 3 male co leads that you can share so we have background info on who is working with Minyoung? 

@twigtwiglove , all three male co-stars are handsome men but of course I prefer Changwook. lol

@dandelionjd, thanks for letting us know what Hans Zhang is doing and it explains why he wasn't present.  Do you have any other information on the 3 male co leads that you can share so we have background info on who is working with Minyoung? 

​actors: Hans Zhang, Wei Qian Xiang (Shawn Wei), Xu Zheng Zhi (Jeremy Jones).

I only search HZ since he is first lead, here the link: PMY thread. hehehe

• Like 7

Guest twig2

Ugh, soompi ate my post but I'm trying again. ugh.​ Tagging not working either.

@Hanasakura0212 said, "The reason why JCW updated his weibo first instead of ig is that he is saying, 'I always by your side' to PMY who is in China for her new movie"..;);) *wink* *wink*

I didn't even see that Jcw had updated, doesn't someone usually post it here for those who don't have weibo accounts?  But I like the message and your point is taken. Did he just do this recently? It is definitely the proper social media that will reach her first.  Thanks for sharing.

@twigtwiglove , all three male co-stars are handsome men but of course I prefer Changwook. lol

@Eileen531, you are right Our JCW is the best. 

Guest IrisNatalya

Hans zhang hv 22 million follower??

Wow!!!! He must be very popular then... B)

Our lady ji is one very lucky girl to be his co star... :D

Btw, i noticed that our captain ji still using Healer pic for his weibo cover... ? Mybe he still on healer mode or he do not want to let go something very special?..

Edited by IrisNatalya

Guest Voilla_amore

Hi All............guess what I have found....he he he.....by accident actually, since I were curious...

our lovely mrs J2b were wearing a Love Ring, famous name : Eternal Love Ring ( same as Healer song )

CFbxNRZUsAAe8SH.jpg

2C7A86977-700x700.jpg

pics cr to owner

Guest Voilla_amore

As for Wookie...

Well....

He wore a Serpent bracelet or known as Healing bracelet.

Serpent is known as a symbol of medicine, or Heals......

Image result for bulgari serpenti bracelet for men

tumblr_nnykziTDvX1tuj76io3_250.jpgall pics not mine

Guest amyR055

@tehlimau It's beautifully written and really loves your FF. I was giggling imagining their faces especially Bang's expression. Like Reem said he must be banging his head several time watching his friend in that PC and interviews. Thank you for your hard work. 

@adniRose love yours too.

Both of you and Reem too.  Thank you for all those wonderful FFs.

@tehlimau I could write poetry on how much I love your KBS FF but sadly I don't like it (poetry I mean) what can I say, I'm speechless *kisses*

@adniRose I see you've become addictive to writing now , good job, I really loved how he surprised her there, what a lovely surprise it is.

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 6