[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Eileen531

@ hello akinahana89, 

Don't think I ever gave you a hello greeting, very late so I apologize. Hello, hope your 8 hour drive went well? lol

The person who asked him the question didn't even ask him about love or are you in love or even dating?

He definitely offered that info without realizing it. Being a man who feels and thinks deeply about issues he definitely had a certain someone in mind very personal.....agree.

i saw the connection of the cap, but sorry, someone mentioned about the bracelet ... i am sorry i am late, what's it about. uri captain has been wearing that particular bracelet but i don't see on minyoung of same

btw, he no longer sighted his necklace with the key pendant anymore no ?

@Eileen531

Hi there! Yes, the 8 hour drive went by pretty uneventfully. It's just... tiring, so I'm happy to be home now. lol.

In any case, it looks like JCW really but unintentionally slipped up this time. Our ever-so-careful man got ahead of himself. Haha.

Anyeoung and good morning all chingus changminers .. happy to be hear again

IT took me a while to find this lovely and awesome home, and glad that we can meet again and gather our thoughts about our precious couple. Even though this temporary forum have lots of limitation but i am glad at least we have it or else we all would be cracking our heads ...hahaha

Each day we can see more and more healer feel coming out of these two. i can't wait to see the coming uri Jisem Healer intervew in China. :D Goshhhh..if only the two of them sit together being interview..this is soo frustrating why are they being too stingy about appearing together.   

That's because silent waters runs deep :x and they are now deep in their........ Friendship?xD These two are driving  us all out of our mind trying to figure out their actions.  But I am not complaining at all. Actually it's more exciting this way.  Keep those hints coming Wookie and Minyoungie,  we beg for more please :D

Guest Eileen531

avi1003_stv,  

I saw Jcw's bracelet up close in a picture today and it's definitely the same style as the pink one Minyoung had on.  Now I know things can be random for example the time he went to Bangkok and it just so happened he instavid the house band playing Alicia Keys, If I ain't got you Babe. Coincidentally it's Pmy's favorite song. hehe.    There's the hair color, the clothes color, the upgrade cell phones, same waves in ig photos, same lady interpreter......all of that could be random? (snicker here) but how many people wear the exact bracelet all of a sudden in the same week?   

Hwaaaaa... Finally... I couldn't breath when I know,suddenly soompi was dissapear... How can I live without lurking Changmin in this thread for a week... It is my new habbit,from wake up till go to bed again... I am addicted.... 

Guest naya_empty

Good Morning Changminers!

Happy to greet all of you with love... :)

@fyeahjcw - love your gif  and edit thanks you for sharing

@pnaysurfer84 - their ideal color is white...:)

Enjoy everyone!

Haha. It seems to me like JCW accidentally let something slip. The way he spoke, it seems like he had someone very, very specific in mind... and that it wasn't a general answer. "There are times when I fall in love talking to her." That's definitely expressed with an individual in mind. ;)

@akinahana89, Well, kakaotalk sure does works it's magic lol! But lately, JCW hasn't been on his phone. It would be great to find him concentrating on a text lol! 

@Eileen531 thanks! :D good luck to us finding the thread again tomorrow. and how can i not throw caution to the wind with all the hints they're dropping left and right? 

like, have you girls seen Wookie's interview in L'Officiel Hommes... this is one of the questions and his answer

credit graphic to: @she1090 at Twitter

doesn't that description fit someone we know? :D  and i think he answered differently this time, compared to how he answered before when he would just say the girl should match with him and have good conversations with him.

​i can't let this go ..i simply can't, my delulu mind is working overtime again.

in the KBS awards, when he was asked by the comedian mc

Q : Who's the actress you are working with in the drama right now
A : Parkminyoung_shi ( not noonaa hihi)

Q: What do you think of parkminyoung_shi
A : I think she's a really KIND and CHEERFUL noona 

la la la la la la la la ...  :P :P :P

not only he fall in love when talking to her, i bet he fall in love just by staring at her like this eyyyy ... tsk tsk tsk :D

pic not mine ..credit to owner

edited : is it me or anyone notice he was playing with his fingers ...kkkkkk
owh dear .. let me trace back the answer he gave to one of the various interview he said he will fidget and play with his fingers if he was nervous ..awwww kkkk
need i say more ...hahahaha

Edited by avi1003_stv

Hahaha.. boy in love, I just hope he didn't back to his healer-in-action:mode since he drop so many hint already.. 

:D 

wow @tehlimau are you on the progress for the new FF?? wohooooo, FIGHTING! 

and congratz for your japanese exam 9_9

​@rnia93 well I am starting one - which I was typing frantically away on my mobile notes on the bus to work. Will transfer those tonight, and well, we will see if I can complete it before I sleep. Methinks there is a lot to write this round. And I still haven't decided on the title. LOL.

Btw, this new platform is like Facebook, you can choose your cover and profile pic! I lost my previous Ava, but I love our boy in sky blue background, and thankfully there was a new pic. Did you guys see his latest photos in China? He totally looks like Seo Junghoo/Park Bong Soo again! Calling for Chae Youngshin! Are you going to China soon!?!?! Palli palli!

Guest treasure51

OTest..test..test..

Am i in the right place?? :)Okay.. Try to get use on this.. 

Hello changminers - healerites.. Anyeong..

U all hv a party here...

Whatt bracelets?? I know abt cw's but min young's??

Edited by treasure51
i found it.. thk u @fyeah. so the pink bracelet. ooh so when MY said 'chu a' means like, maybe she said abt the gift from 'some one' u know who. this 'cancer-boy' like to shower his girl with a lot gifts

-wears what looked like a souvenir cap from Barcelona

- "I like bright and cheerful girls who look happy.."  "I think she's a really KIND and CHEERFUL noona"

¬¬

why dont you just hold up a sign that says I Love Park Min Young 

hahahaha great detective work guys :P and he really changed his answer @Mauve

Bright and cheerful girl who look happy, 9_9 and like many of you have said how many times did he say PMY was bright cheerful, cute, lovable!!!!

I fall in love talking to her ¬¬ it really sounds like he have someone in mind, Lol

@tehlimau I'm finally here thank you love, I don't know why soompi didn't work at my phone, will check later, and happy to hear about the FF :x

@ebullient @@akinahana89 @pnaysurfer84 @Eileen531 @amyR055 @fyeahjcw @AnsOlga @tianashi @luvspartace @OdankItha @ChangMinCouple @rnia93 @HanaSakura0212 @nourelqamar25 @avi1003_stv @pariG @siptiamari @dandelionjd @reyko great post, lol  @OO1230 @treasure51 great seeing you all again :x

Edited by ReemKanabta

-wears what looked like a souvenir cap from Barcelona

- "I like bright and cheerful girls who look happy.."  "I think she's a really KIND and CHEERFUL noona"

¬¬

why dont you just hold up a sign that says I Love Park Min Young 

​@reyko, toots agree!

Anywho, Wookie is in Beijing for 2 hours for a secret FM taping.

Credit to as tagged on pic

Edited by pnaysurfer84