[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest blossomnagr

Guys, time to support our 'Healer' team. Participation is very simple 
 Step 1: If you're stuck for ideas, you can write a message under any of the below categorie
Chapter 1 - Introductions (Healer-ya!)Chapter 2 - Fan messages for the love of Healer (general, cast, crew, plot, what have you)Chapter 3 - Specific messages for Healer/Park Bong Soo/Ji Chang Wook?Chapter 4 - Specific messages for Yong Shin/Park Min Young?Chapter 5 - Specific messages for OTPChapter 6 - Specific messages for our other fav characters (AJHUMMA, TEACHER, Moon Ho, Young-shin'a Appa etc.)Chapter 6 - activities/fave scenes, moments, dialogues Chapter 7 - OSTs and FMVsChapter 8 - Star struck - international fandomChapter 9 - fan art/memes what have you
            Step 2: Compose an email with your fan message and send us at: healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com

healerpromotionalposter-edit1_zpscd2f391

more info http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2025904/healer-international-fan-project

blossomnagr said: Guys, time to support our 'Healer' team. Participation is very simple 
 Step 1: If you're stuck for ideas, you can write a message under any of the below categorie
Chapter 1 - Introductions (Healer-ya!)Chapter 2 - Fan messages for the love of Healer (general, cast, crew, plot, what have you)Chapter 3 - Specific messages for Healer/Park Bong Soo/Ji Chang Wook?Chapter 4 - Specific messages for Yong Shin/Park Min Young?Chapter 5 - Specific messages for OTPChapter 6 - Specific messages for our other fav characters (AJHUMMA, TEACHER, Moon Ho, Young-shin'a Appa etc.)Chapter 6 - activities/fave scenes, moments, dialogues Chapter 7 - OSTs and FMVsChapter 8 - Star struck - international fandomChapter 9 - fan art/memes what have you
            Step 2: Compose an email with your fan message and send us at: healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com

more info http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2025904/healer-international-fan-project

Lovely ChangMiners hope you all have to breathe somehow, personally I still still can not come to reality and understand at all where I sit and scroll through this stunning scene sweet hugs and kisses that just insanely beautiful and Healer Episode 14 (at the end of the episode), an indescribable feeling of happiness, magic, it is simply impossible to describe in words, just a fan of drama, to see it with my own eyes, and I'm sure that everyone can feel it with all my heart, online unfortunately because of the Internet did not work immediately view, and saved only rave reviews, happy smiles of aficionados from around the world at this stage of love between a healer OTP ^ Changmin, all this intensity of emotions and feelings can be felt Changmin just up to the ants (we were all waiting for something unusual and we knew that it everything is at the highest level, but to so that breathing and nothing else to write that it was impossible to say it's just the upper class) and thank God, it was so nice and happy turning point that we showed earlier in the preview to 14 episodes healer, just causing nervous and worry on a roller coaster until very strongly, because emotions are so strong in the healer with each episode just everything that goes through the heart of each of us.
Ji Chang WookPark Min Young and memorable and unreal beautiful and fiery kiss just in all Korean news today from yesterday's episode of the show and to this hour even here it is, the most discussed issue at par with the long-awaited premiere of the drama returns after 5 years on the screen actor Hyun Bin, just all records for sensuality and reality Healer Couple broke clear, I even read many aficionados, well, just another in the final minutes of the episode is to show and rupture of the heart can be obtained especially if, like me, this all read only Chinese Forum (Baidu) and translate their language Google translator and understand all just by smiley, I actually shook hands on their every word and enthusiastic smile and even keep up with them is very difficult, until I read one word they already + 20-30 pages top speed of just supernatural, so there they all love Healer Couple that simply rolls over the heat of their love and also brings warmth to everyone reading their forum heart, our ChangMin thread in love and warmth, but for now just in the fire of love because of you all ChangMiners, also on Facebook, too, have ChangMin fan and there is a lot of international fans of our charming ChangMin, also intstagram, tweeter and all possible other Internet resources, all now in love with the healer OTP ^ ChangMin, all lost any sleep before upcoming 15 episodes and all kept asking what's next will be, once already so hot ...While scrolling through this beautiful love ChangMin kiss can not particularly worry about the 15 episodes, episodes 15-16 Healer think will be too sweet and romantic, in any case, our OTP together now openly can love and support each other, that's love line just yet raise the ratings because apparently I can read from the international aficionados all extremely interested only in love line Healer OTP, because it heals the heart when you can really see how a special love and naturally they convey their feelings and emotions in every scene together, I am very happy to see how many people from all over the world love ChangMin, this is a major victory and charm and is a force here that perfect chemistry Couple ChangMin and that even in Korea, everyone understands judging by many of the news and said what they write, well, it's understandable kiss and hugs too real and it is noticeable even with a very gentle touch to all sensitive points (to ear, face, neck) Well, this I have not remember to have seen in the drama Korean, all very natural, especially always love moments like JCW always tries direct completely drown in the open arms of the goddess PMY, they then as if in his own world of dreams and here are sensual hug, it's so beautiful and obviously nice to both of them, I'm afraid to write too big words were in my Korean drama history very big disappointment Couple in as well, but nevertheless I still remember with great warmth and happiness of all of them, anyway dramas revision of previous years still gives warmth to the heart always and I'm sure we have everyone here present were those moments with other couples pain and what that dashed hopes, too, but still I'm happy for the fact that already have this Beautiful Couple Healer and thanks to all the Amazing ChangMiners for all the love and support for ChangMin!All your messages read a lot of fun, thank you for your opinions, each somehow gives more hope that we are on the right track very in our sensations.All only the most positive emotions, good and love! :x <:-P >:D<Looking forward to any new voice-over moment ChangMin well, and hope for the best for them and Healer Drama.:x :x :x

b05abcc2206c.jpg
 our So beautiful, Charming, sweet, JCWPMY want them to always smile so bright and happy!3b4eb6cae02e.jpg
917e69438525.jpg

• Like 2

Ep 14 Bed Scene Bts @ 00:20 jcw playfully pokes pmy face.... when a guy likes a girl and he doesnt know how to tell her ♡ @ 2:13 jcw doesnt just embrace pmy but his hand run thru her back .... and the way he curled up with her in bed, it seems between them theres already a familiarity,a sort of intimacy that is more than workmates , not quite friends but less than lovers. ps: also towards the end @ kiss scene after cut they still looked and held eachother for a moment and (again) jcw hand slid back frm neck to her waist instead of letting go right away ^^

• Like 1

[Drama] Behind the scenes of teary kiss in “Healer”

Posted by Gabby

A behind-the-scenes cut of Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young’s teary kiss scene in “Healer” has been revealed.

In episode 14 of “Healer”, the teary kiss ending where they confirmed their feelings towards each other became a hot topic. With that, the production team unveiled behind-the-scenes stills of the teary kiss. The scene was filmed on 18 January at a film set in Chungbuk province, Cheongju city. With this being an emotionally-charged scene, filming was done with great attention. Although the two actors are usually jovial mood-makers, they were focused even during the break time in order not to let their emotions get distracted.

Prior to filming the scene, Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young placed their heads together and exchanged opinions to grasp the emotion, and they showed sad tears and along with the kiss once filming started. Their breathtaking affection moved the hearts of the staff.

Moreover, in one of the scenes, the hug between Seo Jung Hu and Chae Young Shin in bed was a 200% realistic reflection of the icy cold film set. In the film set that was as cold as outdoors, the warm sight of the two actors hugging each other tightly made the set warmer.

The production team of “Healer” said, “The two actors did not show any sign of tiredness despite the long hours and their passion allowed filming to be completed quickly. Now that the love line between the two has officially begun with the kiss scene, we hope you will show lots of interest to see how their romance will develop in the future.”

Source:

TenAsia

EDaily

• Like 1

Guest healermoebius

So I spent the last few weeks watching BTS of Healer, forums about Healer, stalking Healer pages, everything Healer. I seriously can't describe how much this drama brought back my 'addiction'. I've been wishing for Monday on Wednesday's. Lmao! I really love this drama: perfect OTP, great actors, outstanding plot! The chemistry between them is absolutely amazing--take for example those 'hand touching' or 'almost hand touching' moments: I mean, how can those simple make me melt?! Omg! So yes, fighting Healer! ChangMin couple, fighting! AJA! You're the best!

EPS 15 Youtube

Translations
  • Moon Ho: You are not telling her who you are, right?
  • Jung Hoo: I'm considering how much I should tell her.
  • Myung Hee: Young Jae... he is dead.
  • Jung Hoo: I want to revenge for my master.
  • Moon Ho: Then... do you want to join me?
  • Moon Shik: Those kids... they believe/trust you?
  • Moon Ho: This phone call... can it be treated as declaration of battle/war?
  • Myung Hee: Do you have time? I want to meet with you.
  • Ahjumma: Distance reset, 4 minutes left, if you don't come back before that - it's the end.
  • Moon Shik: So I can say he is the person in this photo? Healer.
  • Young Shin: Seo Jung Hoo ssi, it's a pleasure to meet you.
  • Like 1

Guest blossomnagr

Guys, you see, both of them are using the same application from i phone. Do you think PMY shi taught JCW how to use this application? haha, :)

PMYshi weibo update from last year and JCW weibo update today 
cre: weibo
88d633e2jw1eoklblhuvij20p018gq6e.jpg88d633e2jw1eoklbbltebj20dc0hs76g.jpg

Guest blossomnagr

Exora
said: blossomnagr said: Guys, you see both of them are using the same application from i phone. Do you think PMY shi taught JCW how to use this application? haha, :)

PMYshi weibo update from last year and JCW weibo update today