[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest jchealer

@Frannie8pie, gah! Changmin couple answers are almost in sync with each other

@terryG, I suggest for you to reread post Healer interviews of both leads and then back track to City Hunter post interviews. You'll find treasures because of the similarities of the answers, almost déjà Vu like hahahahaha!

Happy reading ^_^

@pnaysurfer84

Can't you repost again their interview.. both Healer and CT...?

I'm curious to know where the similarities between them..

Guest pariG

@ saeedha  great  =)) =))  =)) so even when pmy is cys all she learn is JCW fav dish..FRIEDRICE... =)) =)) AWESOME/DAEBAK...=)) 

i want friendrice too :) 
t2k1gsb7j1vv.gif

:P
@ outu  Even a non shipper can say something is fishy between changmin.. my friends who make fun of me being a shipper ..when i show them changmin pic & last epi 20 ....there reaction was like :\"> O:-) :-B :-* all just said one thing at the end...LET SHIP THEM =)) 
 EVEN  A BLIND CAN SENSE SOMETHING IS INDEED THERE THAT TOO VERY STRONG ...ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME ..WHICH AS A GOOD FAN & SHIPPER , I SERIOUSLY GIVE THEM .---.MY SUPPORT & TIME( TO LET MORE BLOSSOM THEIR LOVE AS LOVE IS DEFINITELY IN AIR)  :-* :x

@ CINZAIR will wait for your  awesome fanfic

@ nicesmile i dont think i will be able to say anything when i will meet changmin.....i probably faint =)) with his sexy deep eyes & beautiful PMY lovely smile.. =)) but if i wont faint then propably as a person i am ..i will love to observe changmin from distance..like bodylanguage, style, expression, aura, ...list goes on dear..( sorry i am bit observer kind of person ) :)

@ cecliev thank for liking my CIS work :)) :)) i hope changmin keep droping some hints for our shippers to sail the changmin ship :)

@ TerryG thats what i am doing....like check this video..its quite interesting , i am trying to figure out something may be you all can help

i need some help can you please check this video at 2.32

i wanna know with whom JCW greeted in that too friendly manner..Is it our beautiful PMY?
its just a split sec but worth to notice..pls do check
i will wait for your analysis TERRYG....all the best dear

waiting for DVD collection...may come soon bring happiness like my birthday month please..:) 

@ olga...i love your post dear..like as always...full of positivity you always bring ...saranghii dear :x

@ raine_evenstar thanks alot dear for your awesome translation of PMY sina IV

Around 0.15 & 2.30 when she ans question related to JCW she avoided camera just like JCW..i really like this fact they they both trying to act normal in front of camera whenever question came up to them regarding each other..its good to not let media catch the fire & make a mountain of rumors & hurt changmin.
(for hurting changmin or i would say PMYshi ,, Haters are enough on thread who always keep an eye on our thread..as i look at  forum always  show 200+ online on forum but hardly 20+ comment..:-O :-w ..i wanna be positive or i am supposing most of them are just true shippers but love to be silent ,OR  if they are not then i would say ..why they keep an eye on our thread -it means they also sense some thing is fishy for our changmin =))  ..did they also felt love is in air for changmin & insecurity brings them here.. =)) =)) ...wwaoo in all changmin shippers are winners/..whether its head or tail.... ;) ;)) the more they keep an eye on changmin shippers the more true changmin shippers look .around,observe & fall in love with changmin ...look for .what more they miss =)) =)) =)) 

@ franni8pie i didnt understand any word..no subtitles.. :( :|  :-t all i get one thing whenever he ans he s quite subtle with his ans..he use words very carefully..he is indeed a thinker. & know value of words.. ;))  can you please give us subtitle link or any one here who can translate whole IV in english(with what his stylist is saying too..as he smile on her comment :\">   ) can i be his stylist please. :P

thanks you all for love ..i love this thread..always positive...
god bless you all..bye , enjoy , have a good day 

P.s- sorry about my english or any grammatical mistake  as its not my first language....

Greetings from the Kingdom of Eternal Optimism where everything is happy, d clouds r always fluffy and ChangMin is together forever
 my otp rocks yeah?                                                           can communicate telepathically
telepathically5cd95.gif

they make each other laugh3makelaugh.gif

posing for picture wearing couple shirts ( selfies holding script means professional, no script means.. personal? )tumblr_nl18hzS6Wz1qcqqgto1_540.jpg

always wanting to stay closetumblr_nl0y28esY41qcqqgto1_540.jpg
tumblr_nl0yzxPKNV1qcqqgto1_540.jpg

like no one else in the world existtumblr_nl19znfnV21qcqqgto1_540.jpg
worldoftheirown.gif

saying stuff  like "nice" and "i like" in describing romantic scenes, as compared to, say: "comfortable" "professional" , "just another day at work" moresynergyandhappiness.gif
Happiness??? 
7. they're so playful2playful0b8bb.gif

CONSTANTLY praising  eachothertumblr_nl1ewpadWs1qcqqgto1_540.jpg
tumblr_nl1f1mPHDf1qcqqgto1_540.jpg
tumblr_nl1f3ak0Dg1qcqqgto1_540.jpg
tumblr_nl1f3sG3W81qcqqgto1_540.jpg

gazing gives a sense they really get each other but throw in a smile on top of it is neon flashing billboard sign INTERESTgazeateahother.gif

• Like 2

Guest charliew

Greetings from the Kingdom of Eternal Optimism where everything is happy, d clouds r always fluffy and ChangMin is together forever

my otp rocks yeah?

can communicate telepathically

they make each other laugh

posing for picture wearing couple shirts ( selfies holding script means professional, no script means.. personal? )

always wanting to stay close

like no one else in the world exist

saying stuff  like "nice" and "i like" in describing romantic scenes, as compared to, say: "comfortable" "professional" , "just another day at work" 

Happiness??? 

7. they're so playful

CONSTANTLY praising  eachother

gazing gives a sense they really get each other but throw in a smile on top of it is neon flashing billboard sign INTEREST
gazeateahother.gif

LOL.. You always aimed at the right direction, girl!!

Look at Samchun YJT .. he's like ..am I the third wheel here.. guys...the world is not just belong to both of you.. lol.. l bet he did enjoy seeing our OTP.. he's smiling like a dad happy seeing their kids.

@princeegoyal i cheked the video the woman greeted with two her hands like high five with JCW wasnt PMY but after that also you can see and recognize PMY at 2:35 in his left side in regard to her

hair style and dress while greeting with others then JCW looked at her with short talk.

sotqa49x692x.gif

• Like 1

Guest ranabellevelasco79

my otp rocks yeah?

can communicate telepathically

telepathically5cd95.gif

they make each other laugh
3makelaugh.gif

posing for picture wearing couple shirts ( selfies holding script means professional, no script means.. personal? )
tumblr_nl18hzS6Wz1qcqqgto1_540.jpg

always wanting to stay close
tumblr_nl0y28esY41qcqqgto1_540.jpg

tumblr_nl0yzxPKNV1qcqqgto1_540.jpg

like no one else in the world exist
tumblr_nl19znfnV21qcqqgto1_540.jpg

worldoftheirown.gif

saying stuff  like "nice" and "i like" in describing romantic scenes, as compared to, say: "comfortable" "professional" , "just another day at work" 
moresynergyandhappiness.gif

Happiness??? 

7. they're so playful
2playful0b8bb.gif

CONSTANTLY praising  eachother
tumblr_nl1ewpadWs1qcqqgto1_540.jpg

tumblr_nl1f1mPHDf1qcqqgto1_540.jpg

tumblr_nl1f3ak0Dg1qcqqgto1_540.jpg

tumblr_nl1f3sG3W81qcqqgto1_540.jpg

gazing gives a sense they really get each other but throw in a smile on top of it is neon flashing billboard sign INTEREST
gazeateahother.gif

This is awesome!!! :x

Guest charliew

@princeegoyal Just a quick response, no its not PMY that JCW greeted with the high fives in the video. She is, however the woman seen briefly in the next frame :\">

@reyko Girl, you crack me up!!

She @reyko always posted with the bang!

:-bd

News from Healer DC about the DVD commentary finally! :D

According to their notice:
Our couple will be meeting up tomorrow for the DVD commentary!  Filming location is kept a secret (to protect them from swarms of fans :P) but it's said to be held at a place that is totally unexpected and different from the norm. Makes me curious :P

Anyway, Healer DC will be sending snacks and gifts tomorrow to the group (lots of the gifts are CP-centered LOL like cute stickers etc..)

And CP commentary is confirmed.  But CP interview denied. In order to make up for no CP interview, the director is extending their originally planned 30-minutes CP commentary to 67 minutes
our CP will comment on famous scenes cut by the director (I believe that's what's said, I'm hoping here that means lots of CP scenes though *crosses finger*)

Yoo Ji Tae won't be able to go sadly because he's busy on that day (he expressed his sadness), so it's only our couple and the two directors. 
Yoo Ji Tae's video interview changed to written interview. By the sound of it, we won't see video interview/commentary from Yoo Ji Tae.

there will also be individual interviews for the two directors and our couple

the group commentary will be for episode 12 based on fan's vote result

anyway, I can't wait for tomorrow! maybe there will be pictures! :D so excited I don't think I can sleep tonight haha
  • Like 1

Our couple will be meeting up tomorrow for the DVD commentary!  Filming location is kept a secret (to protect them from swarms of fans :P) but it's said to be held at a place that is totally unexpected and different from the norm. Makes me curious :P

Anyway, Healer DC will be sending snacks and gifts tomorrow to the group (lots of the gifts are CP-centered LOL like cute stickers etc..)

And CP commentary is confirmed.  But CP interview denied. In order to make up for no CP interview, the director is extending their originally planned 30-minutes CP commentary to 67 minutes
our CP will comment on famous scenes cut by the director (I believe that's what's said, I'm hoping here that means lots of CP scenes though *crosses finger*)

Yoo Ji Tae won't be able to go sadly because he's busy on that day (he expressed his sadness), so it's only our couple and the two directors. 
Yoo Ji Tae's video interview changed to written interview. By the sound of it, we won't see video interview/commentary from Yoo Ji Tae.

there will also be individual video interviews for the two directors and our couple

anyway, I can't wait for tomorrow! maybe there will be pictures! :D so excited I don't think I can sleep tonight haha

Best news for today  :-bd

However its weird why no CP interview but individual IV, why are they avoiding interviews together so much!!! 
:-?

Ok now to learn Korean so I can understand all the commentaries and bonuses in the DVD simple task NOT 
#-o

I hope there will be pics for tom but now Im just glad that they're meeting nonetheless 
<:-P <:-P

I was so down after seeing THIS today

997037_851599758234166_90379495746283652

and I was like: WHYYY she's doing CFs with others when she just recently finished working with JCW and they should do something or else there will be death
:-w [-(  X(
  • Like 2

Thank you @raine_evenstar you are awesone.. 4 thumbs up for you (including the pair in my feet) and 100 awesomness .. :D

Finally... after a month...

But.. why the interview denied? Ahh Waee? Waaeee?

Unexpected place? Different from norm?

Like rooftop (healerities favorite place)?

Or... abandon factory (JH place)?

Or... what? Swimming pool? Gym? LOL

:P:P

Guess I'm craving some photo of abs, JCW oppa ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ silly me, joungmal pabooo haha..

Oh nooo.. my innocence disapear again..

Guest charliew

there will also be individual interviews for the two directors and our couple

Thanks for best news after a month about our OTP... What is in ep12? I have to re-watch again..lol

I thought the exciting part were ep 14 and 15?

To answer your question...I found A hat. It's still not THE hat...from Jinsungs IG, PMY's so tiny...so I have to kinda enlarge the pic on my phone...

But this JCW hat is close enough...

tumblr_ngl5y0ae0G1tuj76io1_1280.jpg

@frannie8pie, please locate a better hat-edition. Thanks dear! HAHAHA!

Lovely shippers, this is what I'm coming up with from searching for JCW's "THE" hip hop cap ... it's hard to tell from the filming angles in this vid if it's the same one that MinYoung was wearing ... she does look good wearing this style of hat..... hope she will wear more and not be shy about it.  ;;)

• Like 1

BTW I thought PMY is in London with her friend?

No, her friend's instagram cap stated :

1. I wanted to give happy present/gift for actress Park (Min Young) Unnie that I love.. only good thing captured/added to heart. I love you Unnie, it always nice when there's you. 

2. with (PMY) Unnie spa spa spa (I think they went to spa together)
credit @OO1230
 She probably went to the spa with her :)