[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

I feel you @maryofbethanyall those bts scenes could make believable ships, but I have rationalized those behavior as this. Until an actor ( our OTP) declares who they are with like in marriage not even dating, they would be subjected to having those type of situations in order to sell the dramas and DVD that comes out after. See actors that declared their mate or married, even LDG will not have to put up with those kind of scenes. I am able to overlook some behaviors in bts, not in real life though because if it can be substantiated that our OTP  is with someone else I will back off. I have never had a ship before and will never again. I am going to wait this one out.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, youngatheart said:

I feel you @maryofbethanyall those bts scenes could make believable ships, but I have rationalized those behavior as this. Until an actor ( our OTP) declares who they are with like in marriage not even dating, they would be subjected to having those type of situations in order to sell the dramas and DVD that comes out after. See actors that declared their mate or married, even LDG will not have to put up with those kind of scenes. I am able to overlook some behaviors in bts, not in real life though because if it can be substantiated that our OTP  is with someone else I will back off. I have never had a ship before and will never again. I am going to wait this one out.

@youngatheart have been watching Kdramas for ages... like yourself. changmin is my first ship, its not just fun, but discovered something beautiful, and sincerely hopng for someone you loved to have happy ending. just like you have a best friend you loved dearly and you want to ends of days for her to find happiness even if yourself is lonely not embarking any journey. But youngatheart, it is the bts that actually make people believed that the real persons are involved....
nowadays, actors and actresses even has to continued 'acting closed and cozy' in BTS. knowing BTS are the best form of promotions, and churning out ships are the best ways to create fans.... no one are more faithful than die hard shippers. agreed?
so, OTP continued to act while in BTS knowing just some crews shot some stills or some bts may easily fired up the buzz and sent next eps ratings up....

so, actors and actresses even when camera not rolling, while rehearsal their lines, still continued sizzling up each other, and touchy wiht each other... that is the part... where some actors/actresses may end up having real feelings created for each other because of the extra-behind scenes skinship and joking .... and its just happened, say a dozens of OTP in dramas really turned REAL LIFE COUPLE..
Most recent LDG in Laurel Tree Tailor was perfect example. its not say not possible that all these "ACTING" even during BTS can finally produced real relationship. ...
i know, when one OTP oozed real  chemistry in a bed screen. that Actor or Actress will be demand to have deeper bed screen in future projects, as every other PD in other dramas will want to surpass that ... so demanding this actor or that actress, to continued to feel or touch each other to 'CREATE MOOD' to grow into the "mood of the coming mood'... even in bts, PD will demand them to 'STAY IN EMOTIONS'. NOT camera stop rolling and everyone draw apart and keep an arm length apart... no.. "OTP" supposed to still hug, and
'you beat me and i pull you' or 'you lean on my shoulder and i touch your face'... actings still continues in bts.
BTS now has become the 'REAL PROOFS'.

this is the part that created shippers, namely BTS.. bts flying to substain the 5 days between the 2 days of airing eps.
i know all these, and naively i also hope actors will not succumbs to pressure, and really give up and give in to churn out "make belief real relationship in the bloom' proofs.

Suddenly i wish all (real life actor/actress couple) can resist tempation and journey till the stage like Lee BoYoung and Ji Sung, that they will be given more meaty roles, not just rom-com and romance that demands skinship to draw ratings. you know, even LDG has some hates when he annouced breaking off with his ex grils, and just months later annouced he now dated the present Laurel Tree co-lead... So who say Actor CAN stand temptation even when they are already annouced dating someone.... even Actor after annouced relationship can still annouced breaking off after years... this is the cruelty of this professions. and like i said, both has to go thru this phrase, until they reach beyond 30... like Lee Bo YOung and Ji Sung, and are able to be hand more non-romance centred role, Lee BoYoung was started to be given roles like God's Gift 14 days.and Ji Sung in Defendant... till then, they still have to resist temptation and act out skinship in rom-com.

still believed this ship sail.. its just cruel to my heart to watch. not bed scenes. but the bts, and some shippers left our ship and start sailing other ships.... i understand each has their rights, this is after all just dramas, each has rights to stop shipping ... nothing about betrayal this ship or that... just like i also like this OTP or that OTP in some other dramas in these few years... no one needs to be sailing just this one ship forever... but just silly and petty and childish me felt the sadness. and worried what will Wooks felt or what will Youngie felt, professionalism will guard their wisdom not to doubt, yet feelings can still be hurt right. esp when they read silly shippers ranting like myself...
aha. Wooks and Youngie, if you read this, dun care about my rants... i rant a little , sulk a little , kept silent as protest a little, but will return back to normal.

• Like 5

Thanks @maryofbethanyI am just arriving at Las Vegas for the Fourth of July vacation! Yeah you are right on all counts, but let us keep hanging in with our OTP, i feel like drama comes drama goes, only real couple stands the test of time. Ah! You missed Lee Bo Young latest drama, whisper. It was really good! I hope our couple gets those type of roles in future. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Thanks @maryofbethanyI am just arriving at Las Vegas for the Fourth of July vacation! Yeah you are right on all counts, but let us keep hanging in with our OTP, i feel like drama comes drama goes, only real couple stands the test of time. Ah! You missed Lee Bo Young latest drama, whisper. It was really good! I hope our couple gets those type of roles in future. 

@youngatheart no, didnt missed. watch that on TV. just that the plot is swinging too predicted, its like 3 parties fighting, and every week takes turns to let one party win, then the ball bounce from 3 courts, not 2 courts... hahah. but Lee boYoung actually has a classy 'bed-scene' right at the beginning, but it was the key thing in the plot, where everything spin from that moment she trapped that guy... the bedscene there not for fan-service. yes, it time PMY and JCW (after he returned from MS) to get those kind of roles. PMY can be another Lee Bo Young, Choi Ji Woo, Go Hyun Jung, Jeon Do yeon, Song YoonAh, Kim Hyesoo, Gong Hyojin... etc.

Oh, 4th July. !
Blessed Independence Day!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Awww... It's so hot in Vegas....

Sometimes, I find BTS scripted... Just a few that I saw only... But so far Healer BTS is the best for me...

I think this time, 7DQ bts would be limited.... Especially if there's overflowing of romances...  PMY is more mature and responsible enough..

• Like 6

To Wooks>

williambarclay1.jpg

cr.brainyquotes

A blessed birthday!
may God bless your career to reach new heights after your returns from MS.
May God give you great health and safety to go thru military service.
May God bless you peace and joy and bravery in working out your relationship with min young.
To our Chang Wook. Be soaking in God's blessings.
Be successful, be healthy, be brave, be faithful and trusting in her faithfulness.
Blessed birthday.

• Like 5

20 hours ago, hrh77 said:

Awww... It's so hot in Vegas....

Sometimes, I find BTS scripted... Just a few that I saw only... But so far Healer BTS is the best for me...

I think this time, 7DQ bts would be limited.... Especially if there's overflowing of romances...  PMY is more mature and responsible enough..

@hrh77 yes, i blamed the PD, the crew, the production staffs, the writers, the major stations fighting for rating that forced their actors to churn out chemistry even in BTS, in case fans video them filming. this is one of the most cruel professional in life, you got to 'sell' your emotion and make yourself 'believe' that you fall in love with that person during that few months, some times during BTS, PD or production heads will demand you turn up the 'volumes" by continue the cozy and skinship and chemistry even after camera rolled. i watched the "King of Dramas", at least i know this is how acting continued even when big camera stop rolling, becuase PD knows the small mobile camera are still shooting at OTP, BTS is scripts invisibly.

so, when in BTS moments, it no more real, some times they know people are filming them, fan are shooting wiht camera, crews will leak IG pics, and stills that bring in ratings... so actors are asked to continue be closed and chemistry ups, even while the camera not shooting them....
they have to practice and memorises their script in their hands, while still holding and touching each others... this is the cruelty of being a actor.
so i wont blame PMY and JCW, as they are Pro in their craft. its the cruelty of the production's demands.
BTS is actually "on demands'. Nows it is BTS that bring in shippers, and shippers bring ratings, ratings bring in advertisement and investments, and shippers buy all the directors' cut DVD.

while i will support all JCW and PMY's works, i just won't ship them with their each diff co-leads. Never! i am still watching S.P. on TV with my family in the weekend re-play, won't be petty to shun his project because of the shipping. but i am chasing PMY's 7DQ and Ruler Live and Sub. just not ever will ship JCW with his co-actress, or PMY with her co-actors.
hope Wooks can have a phone convo with PMY today, being his great day.

• Like 5

sharing something not related to Changmin couple...
am very happy for SongSong Couple today...
https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/07/05/song-joong-ki-shares-his-marriage-news-with-fans/

Song Joong Ki Shares His Marriage News with Fans

Wookie, this day is your Happy Day,
Gather your courage, Focus on your Goal in life, Trust in the Girl's faithfulness and abilities to handle when you are in MS 2 yrs.
trust in God to protect MY.
Happy Great Day to SongSong Couple! God Bless SJK and SHK Happy Ending till ends of day.

• Like 4

It has been a long time since the last time i'm here. Right now i'm not sure what is relationship between CW and MY but they're certainly in good term.

I don't watch any recent shows of them because none of them are my taste so i don't know about their new ships but i disagree with the saying BTS is scripted. I ship CW and MY also because of BTS clips so what's different to the other ships lmao. Actors interact closely and intimate with each other to increase their chemistry as when they became closer, they can act more well on screen. Previously, when i watched Healer, i saw Wook's other show bts and i can say he's a flirt.

Actually, we can not know whether cp is real or not base on bts. I compare bts between a cp become real later and a cp which is just friend, actually there are not much different.

Nowadays, to find hint about a cp, rumors from korea press are the most accurate since most cp has been revealed to light in recent years, all has rumor spread out from k-press before that. So my belief to our cp also decreased because there is none romance link in their real life to be knowed even a small rumor which is kind of impossible for a celebrity cp of 3 years relationship (if they has dated after Healer end).

Anyway now i'm just ship them with open mind since they are still single person in public, anything can happen.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

sharing something not related to Changmin couple...
am very happy for SongSong Couple today...
https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/07/05/song-joong-ki-shares-his-marriage-news-with-fans/

Song Joong Ki Shares His Marriage News with Fans

Wookie, this day is your Happy Day,
Gather your courage, Focus on your Goal in life, Trust in the Girl's faithfulness and abilities to handle when you are in MS 2 yrs.
trust in God to protect MY.
Happy Great Day to SongSong Couple! God Bless SJK and SHK Happy Ending till ends of day.

So now, I have this 90% belief on rumors?.... ... Most likely, PMY & JCW became a real couple.. Since there were no confirmation or denials from them about the dating rumors...:wub:

• Like 5

11 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77 yes, i blamed the PD, the crew, the production staffs, the writers, the major stations fighting for rating that forced their actors to churn out chemistry even in BTS, in case fans video them filming. this is one of the most cruel professional in life, you got to 'sell' your emotion and make yourself 'believe' that you fall in love with that person during that few months, some times during BTS, PD or production heads will demand you turn up the 'volumes" by continue the cozy and skinship and chemistry even after camera rolled. i watched the "King of Dramas", at least i know this is how acting continued even when big camera stop rolling, becuase PD knows the small mobile camera are still shooting at OTP, BTS is scripts invisibly.

so, when in BTS moments, it no more real, some times they know people are filming them, fan are shooting wiht camera, crews will leak IG pics, and stills that bring in ratings... so actors are asked to continue be closed and chemistry ups, even while the camera not shooting them....
they have to practice and memorises their script in their hands, while still holding and touching each others... this is the cruelty of being a actor.
so i wont blame PMY and JCW, as they are Pro in their craft. its the cruelty of the production's demands.
BTS is actually "on demands'. Nows it is BTS that bring in shippers, and shippers bring ratings, ratings bring in advertisement and investments, and shippers buy all the directors' cut DVD.

while i will support all JCW and PMY's works, i just won't ship them with their each diff co-leads. Never! i am still watching S.P. on TV with my family in the weekend re-play, won't be petty to shun his project because of the shipping. but i am chasing PMY's 7DQ and Ruler Live and Sub. just not ever will ship JCW with his co-actress, or PMY with her co-actors.
hope Wooks can have a phone convo with PMY today, being his great day.

Sometimes I find the BTS overboard..... Some scenes that shouldn't been seen on camera is shown (unless its a fan camera or hidden one)...... As far as I know BTS is somewhat like an "epilogue" how did they prepare on a certain scene..... Not, their private convos or something... Now it has revealed that JCW is a natural flirt, lol.....

Can't help it but PMY is really has this magics with chemistry the leading man is always perfect... (the least would be from Remember guy)..

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, seinhi said:

It has been a long time since the last time i'm here. Right now i'm not sure what is relationship between CW and MY but they're certainly in good term.

I don't watch any recent shows of them because none of them are my taste so i don't know about their new ships but i disagree with the saying BTS is scripted. I ship CW and MY also because of BTS clips so what's different to the other ships lmao. Actors interact closely and intimate with each other to increase their chemistry as when they became closer, they can act more well on screen. Previously, i watched Healer, i saw Wook's other show bts and i can say he's a flirt.

Actually, we can not know whether cp is real or not base on bts. I compare bts between a cp become real later and a cp which is just friend, actually there are not much different.

Nowadays, to find hint about a cp, rumors from korea press are the most accurate since most cp has been revealed to light in recent years, all has rumor spread out from k-press before that. So my belief to our cp also decreased because there is none romance link in their real life to be knowed even a small rumor which is kind of impossible for a celebrity cp of 3 years relationship (if they has dated after Healer end).

Anyway now i'm just ship them with open mind since they are still single person in public, anything can happen.

@seinhi seein you here boost up morale a lot. since you are the pioneer level healerite. i couldnt believe i am 'talking' to you.
yes, i do watched all their recent show.. except of coz Wook's mainland stuffs. PMY's mainland ones never actually air.

what i mean about BTS.. of coz doesnt take into consideration about Healer's BTS... but it is drama's PD or station's always known method to churn out BTS that may encourage shipping any OTP. and most of times even if actors or actresses knew this will encourage shipping they have to follow whatever means to stay intimate and bring up the moods when filming intimate scenes. .. this is being professional, i know. but by being so, it is also some kind of temptation , being no choice but to open up to tempation.

i guess you are really right... just like LJK's case, or SJK's cases, where their real life dating only comes to light after much stalking and revelation by Dispatch or paparazzi.

just had this convo with a closed friend. i realised the best way that is supportive to an actor or a actress is to keep off overly shipping, too indulgence in shipping harms the very actor/ actress that you vowed to protect. in case, if they ever engaged in intense bed-scenes with other actor/actress in a project, it wound shipper's heart badly, it will be catastrophe one day they churn out non dating news or dating some others,

beside i myself believed BTS is real.. when i found that BTS are NOT real... not in every cases... it meant eye opening to me.  you have no idea how and what this do to me..........................

yes, your last sentence is always that Hope that i always said, Until they walked the aisle with some others... i can always hope right?
do accept my apology for ranting.
haha. maybe tomorrow i really goes back to delete posts again. Sorry again if i stumble you.
very nice to meet you again. not out of pretentious. really really really happy you drop by.

• Like 4

Since i enjoy Wook's acting i actually find myself quite disappointed in his choice for drama scripts. His works after Healer are all go for markting and entertainment value, from the china ones to korea ones. Even Manipulated City is also a disappointed. There are no challenges and developments in acting career. I'm hoping it will change after he completes with military services.

Empress Ki is still his peak in acting and Healer is his most well-ballance, perfect drama.

MY is better with her choice, she tried different role and value drama's script, unfortunately i'm still not interest ed in both Remember and Seven day queen.

After Healer, i found myself only enjoy Korea's thrill and crime drama, here some of my faves: Sign, Tunel, Bad Guy, Forest of Secrets.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, seinhi said:

Since i enjoy Wook's acting i actually find myself quite disappointed in his choice for drama scripts. His works after Healer are all go for markting and entertainment value, from the china ones to korea ones. Even Manipulated City is also a disappointed. There are no challenges and developments in acting career. I'm hoping it will change after he completes with military services.

Empress Ki is still his peak in acting and Healer is his most well-ballance, perfect drama.

MY is better with her choice, she tried different role and value drama's script, unfortunately i'm still not interest ed in both Remember and Seven day qeen.

After Healer, i found myself only enjoy Korea's thrill and crime drama, here some of my faves: Sign, Tunel, Bad Guy, Forest of Secrets.

I wish that too, JCW will get good kdramas after MS.... Its just that sometimes, based on his interviews, he always thinks of staff for working very hard, that in times he does crazy stuff to keep the ratings boosts..... That's so thoughtful... But do not compromise the quality of the show/drama bcoz of your staff.... We don't see the staff in the camera..... Just let it be... It already depends on the viewers... All he has to do, is give his best performance....

• Like 6

11 hours ago, seinhi said:

MY is better with her choice, she tried different role and value drama's script, unfortunately i'm still not interest ed in both Remember and Seven day qeen.

@seinhi try Signal... not a show that can churn shippers, but something sincere and strike your heart strings. i don't really watch all those you mentioned. but know what kind of genre they are. i heard Tunnel was good.
i also wish Wooks in his return from MS, can goes deeper into acting and try all genres, i also felt he should not waste his prime in those meh projects so far he has chosen right after Healer, or continued as action-actor, or being used to show 'shower scene or bed scene"... See., they always asked him or Minyoung for all the shower scenes (him) and bathing scene (her) or bedscene with co-leads in some of their dramas after Healer. this is how dramas sells. when they ever had One Single shot (Healer) that oozes chemistry. all other dramas demand hot kisses and bedscreen in a higher level ... Healer's bed scene he don't have to be seen disrobing and shown bare his top, in 'you know which drama' he has to first shown been disrobed on the way to bed, and then shown both OTP bared top (or bare shoulder) and you have that shower scenes both at K2 and at SP... and shippers fans keep comparing all his skinship scenes with those he had with PMY... just so tired.

then shippers demand for BTS to be released, nowadays BTS is not just real BTS like Healer era.. BTS are demanded as a MUST to be provided in between eps during the quiet time in the week. and always promised and provided by Production crew automatically... i stil believed while BTS is not really 'scripted officially".. but it was demanded by PD to provide fans as a norm already. to shoot the rating ups.

i am also trying to take a backseat from intense shipping, while never give up hope in believing they are together, yet not overly aggressive and demand and insults and felt insulted easily. ... so that i can continued to enjoy both Wookie's project and Youngie's project just to support each of them.

oh, 'Remember' drama. i watched 'Remember'  and discovered MinYoung actually quite gifted in melodrama... while many flakes and damned Remember, i don't actually ship the OTP there, which is namely 'PMY and Yoo Seungho' (and i am also Yoo Seungho's fan) but i loved the plot and stellar actings of the key artistes .. while because it is a noona romance and yet romance is not the major theme of Remember, but the legal war and the deep son and dad relationship, its a total diff genre from what MY ever acted in, ... Min young was very good in acting out heart wrenching scenes.. But NOT endlessly weeping big tears and loud wailing and prolong scenes of crying non stop, and .. but her tearing, is reserved, and going for 'Less for More' effect, she can just gaze and even without hot tears flowing, you can feel her agony already. She finally knew how to emote by her eyes, with just her eyes, just her facial expression, her eyes, nose, mouth, mainly her eyes without dramatic crying can make you cry, this was how good she was in Remember showing the heart broken of a girl, knowing her loved one is going to lost memories of the sweetest moments in his life, and going to lost memories of her too....

while Remember OTP moment has nothing much to offer, the individual stellar performance is top notch in melodrama-land. Remember is One of the BEST melodrama of these 5 years or more. PMY is on her way to claim a Melodrama Queen status, not the shallow type, makjung kind, but the "Less for More, Silent spoke loudest, Gazes can kill" acting.

• Like 5

On 6/2/2017 at 0:45 AM, CatchMine_ID said:

Hello everyone, long time no see, I was super super busy to sign in here and follow the thread, busy in life and busy with many dramas, I'm watching Lookout & Circle (just ended) and I'm crazy about them, they're so good and I'm a sci-fi fan like you too @CatchMine_ID

I was watching SP and enjoying it, but there was no excitement or thrill for me so I started loosing interest and now I cant force myself to watch, I said I wasn't going to watch 7DQ, but I was intrigued with the previews so I had to look, and now I'm hooked, it's soooooo good, I'm in-love with all the leads, MY and the other two male leads, but more with the charismatic twisted king :heart:

On 6/17/2017 at 3:05 PM, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

Yes, understandably it is currently airing so it's top of the mind currently, but after the show I know SP OTP will have the same fate as K2 OTP.  Changmin is now a classic...and the chemistry is sooooo natural, not forced, not overly acted...

Bye for now...

Ah, I almost forgot, Seven Day Queen is for me the next Healer...my best drama after Healer...

On 6/21/2017 at 6:39 PM, CatchMine_ID said:

yeah it's enough. Healer just THAT AMAZING on dramabeans, to the point I really regret to not watched it while the show was airing T-T international fans love Healer.

Hide contents

Also just found this on twitter :

Hide contents

people start talking about it with asdfghjkl captions, brace (myself):joy::bawling:--but sorry, I really love how JCW in second photo look at PMY like that:blush::heart: it comforts me a lot

Oh that famous KBS awards night, whenever I saw the videos I thought NJH & her male co-star were star struck with both PMY & JCW, from the way they kept looking at them, JCW barely acknowledged anyone besides PMY that moment, it's shown clearly in all the footage filmed that night...so I don't care about anything anyone says about it

On 6/21/2017 at 9:12 PM, youngatheart said:

@maryofbethanyand @CatchMine_IDI just wanted to give an insight into how men sometimes feel about their job, having been married to one for a long time. They think everything about their job and feel it describes who they are. I feel JCW is really a perfectionist who feels  he has to be great especially since since this is a new one for him, I mean romcom. He is going to the army too, is feeling like he has to leave a great impression. I only pray it doesn't lead to the outcome of MEC and LGK for him. I am understanding of his acting and understanding that he wants to be great. I cannot ship him or PMY with anyone else but if some people do, I am not against them, I will continue to lurk and have fun with them. See I am a scorpion, I can be like that, wanting him to suffer some jealousy too. I believe you can be jealous and still trust your partner, but I just have to get back at him that's me. This is my only ship and it will remain that way. I watch a lot of Kdramas, but ship anyone till healer and after Healer.

I totally agree about Healer, Healer is just LOVE

Spoiler

About SP & the BTS, sometimes there's some scripted BTS in the terms of forcing the leads to interact more in the BTS to have more chemistry in the show & they broadcast it to gain more viewers - more ratings, I felt that in the K2

in SP JCW is more comfortable with NJH (both are) but I don't see what I saw with PMY, he's overly friendly and he is a natural flirt, he flirts with everyone he's comfortable with from men to old ahjummas, and that's what I saw in all of his BTS (5fingers, Empress ki and now SP) so when people see that with a +- 9 years old woman/girl (although he's the same with very much older women & with men), they start shipping them for real but I don't see anything to worry about, what's different with Healer's BTS is that they didn't release many during broadcast, just a few barely interactions BTS, but when the DVD came out there was alot more and different ones, and even more with the requested extra DVD, so why KBS didn't show that at the time to gain more ratings!!!!

cu9jbyjwwaa9kx_

eyes on her lips!!!!

And the difference also with Healer's BTS is the way JCW acts around MY, he's not just a playful flirt, there's something more, he's more manly and his flirtiness is more subtle and oozing with testosterone and he looks at her like she's his HEART not just gazing sexily at her, he's literally swooning and has this soft endearing besotted gaze/smile)

from when he was smitten during the script reading

IMG_20151208_102139

IMG_20151208_102447

IMG_20151208_103102

Screenshot_2015-11-14-10-22-24

How he should be looking (the actual scene)

Image result for healer bts

to this BTS

cu0lgcwxiaauyqf

cu9gaiiw4aa_ozx

she was goofing about why she has to grab him by the collar here, like a gangster she said, but his gaze is #%^^^@$$GFWF

tumblr_nhod2rRolX1u5pyx1o1_1280

in this scene HEALER wasn't supposed to be looking at her like that

Screenshot_2015-11-18-15-17-51

And don't forget the natural BTS skinship, not just flirting and playing

cvtjreaw4aakc_y

hand on her thigh!!!! really!!

cvtjruywwaej-o4

and what does his hand doing there!!!

the silent whispers

cvop0ufwiaaaglq

definition of swooning

IMG_20151208_112942

P.S I have most of these pics & more here can't bring them all

I agree about staying away from shipping, why must everyone ship any 2 actors working together, I never have and probably never will ship any other couple as much as I ship Changmin, even if I like the show & the leads alot, because I don't care and because I don't want to force something that's not there

just waiting for our couple to drop the bomb, and if they're not together (which is only .99% chance for me) I will still support them with whoever and whatever they do in their personal life and careers

P.S An insider source from SK told a friend a few months ago that our couple is real (they're dating & their friends cover for therm) and so is the song couple, but I wasn't into the song couple and don't see the chemistry til now honestly, so didn't care much about this but I believed it because the source isn't just gossiping, we trust the source of the insider source, LOL 

So now with the news turning out real, I trust in our couple more :blush:

• Like 9

@seinhi yes these days I'm thinking that way too...:unsure: 

your post is love @ReemKanabta :heart:

found this on Twitter and agree to it 100%... Kinda self reflection

Some shippers be like 'if the ship is true, then it's not a delusion anymore' but honestly you forced the idea and put pressure to them.

Shipping should only be for fun & has some middle ground. Not force the idea and attack those who don't share the same opinion.

If it's true, it is more like a luck since you ship them before anyone else. Imo

shipping is not about winning, take it fun. It's more like gambling, tactical but if lucky enough then we've got doubled up what we see on-screen:w00t: 

can't tell you exactly how I love this photo 

hahaha till I made it to the bts compilation fmv cover photo

• Like 7

4 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

Hello everyone, long time no see, I was super super busy to sign in here and follow the thread, busy in life and busy with many dramas, I'm watching Lookout & Circle (just ended) and I'm crazy about them, they're so good and I'm a sci-fi fan like you too @CatchMine_ID

I was watching SP and enjoying it, but there was no excitement or thrill for me so I started loosing interest and now I cant force myself to watch, I said I wasn't going to watch 7DQ, but I was intrigued with the previews so I had to look, and now I'm hooked, it's soooooo good, I'm in-love with all the leads, MY and the other two male leads, but more with the charismatic twisted king :heart:

Oh that famous KBS awards night, whenever I saw the videos I thought NJH & her male co-star were star struck with both PMY & JCW, from the way they kept looking at them, JCW barely acknowledged anyone besides PMY that moment, it's shown clearly in all the footage filmed that night...so I don't care about anything anyone says about it

Hide contents

About SP & the BTS, sometimes there's some scripted BTS in the terms of forcing the leads to interact more in the BTS to have more chemistry in the show & they broadcast it to gain more viewers - more ratings, I felt that in the K2

in SP JCW is more comfortable with NJH (both are) but I don't see what I saw with PMY, he's overly friendly and he is a natural flirt, he flirts with everyone he's comfortable with from men to old ahjummas, and that's what I saw in all of his BTS (5fingers, Empress ki and now SP) so when people see that with a +- 9 years old woman/girl (although he's the same with very much older women & with men), they start shipping them for real but I don't see anything to worry about, what's different with Healer's BTS is that they didn't release many during broadcast, just a few barely interactions BTS, but when the DVD came out there was alot more and different ones, and even more with the requested extra DVD, so why KBS didn't show that at the time to gain more ratings!!!!

cu9jbyjwwaa9kx_

eyes on her lips!!!!

And the difference also with Healer's BTS is the way JCW acts around MY, he's not just a playful flirt, there's something more, he's more manly and his flirtiness is more subtle and oozing with testosterone and he looks at her like she's his HEART not just gazing sexily at her, he's literally swooning and has this soft endearing besotted gaze/smile)

IMG_20151208_102139

IMG_20151208_102447

IMG_20151208_103102

to this BTS

cu0lgcwxiaauyqf

cu9gaiiw4aa_ozx

she was goofing about why she has to grab him by the collar here, like a gangster she said, but his gaze is #%^^^@$$GFWF

cvtjreaw4aakc_y

cvtjruywwaej-o4

the silent whispers

cvop0ufwiaaaglq

definition of swooning

IMG_20151208_112942

I agree about staying away from shipping, why must everyone ship any 2 actors working together, I never have and probably never will ship any other couple as much as I ship Changmin, even if I like the show & the leads alot, because I don't care and because I don't want to force something that's not there

just waiting for our couple to drop the bomb, and if they're not together (which is only .99% chance for me) I will still support them with whoever and whatever they do in their personal life and careers

P.S An insider source from SK told a friend a few months ago that our couple is real (they're dating & their friends cover for therm) and so is the song couple, but I wasn't into the song couple and don't see the chemistry til now honestly, so didn't care much about this but I believed it because the source isn't just gossiping, we trust the source of the insider source, LOL 

I know there was a rumor like that, I just cant remember where I read it.... The couple usually hang out on this Cafe, where JCW's hangs out frequently.. Same here Im not really into Song Song couple.. Sorry but Im not a fan or in favor of huge age gap.... lol..

• Like 5

5 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

Reveal hidden contents

cu9jbyjwwaa9kx_

eyes on her lips!!!!

IMG_20151208_102139

IMG_20151208_102447

IMG_20151208_103102

to this BTS

cu0lgcwxiaauyqf

cu9gaiiw4aa_ozx

cvtjreaw4aakc_y

cvtjruywwaej-o4

the silent whispers

cvop0ufwiaaaglq

definition of swooning

IMG_20151208_112942

THANK YOU! ❤ I badly needed this. Exactly the reason why I decided to become a ChangMin shipper. ☺

Too bad I can't post as much as before, being a working mom with no household help is taking most of my time. But I will definitely be waiting patiently for our Happy Day. ❤

Good night everyone!

• Like 6