[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

2 hours ago, hrh77 said:

Cause Ahjumma is everywhere!!... hahaha, I follow her on IG, and yeah she's on a shooting of a drama and she's so busy... But I've been seeing comments on PMY's acct, and on the 7DQ photos.... 

Yes, waiting for for Seven Day Queen, as the prod have said that ALL anticipated questions on the drama will have ALL the answers... So I'm OK with that, justified... Don't care what the ending be- as long as it is justified and satisfied enough.... and as long as I enjoyed watching it...  But I'm pretty sure this will be drama we're waiting for the wed-thur slot.... (hoping it will have a pilot ep rating of 15% hahahaha, (humble beginnings) then higher on the rest!)...

@hrh77 since this drama is to be portraying a real event, real history, actually i am prepared for 'tragic ending". actually i preferred real history saeguks, than all the past saeguks dramas that were shown last yr and this yr, were mostly been mystific, been added magicial plot. even the Rebel Hong GilDong was added some magical power as the Miracle Child... i hope 7DQ goes the honest and faithful way to the original history, just like the past old times saeguks, ... eg. DongYi or YiSan or even those who are not really after historical figure like Iljimae or Bridal Mask.. they are beautiful saeguk or period dramas produced by KBS... hope 7DQ don't go the way Moonlight or MoonLover or Hwarang or Saimdang or  NightScholar... i just want PMY's saeguk to be pretty and heartaching but honest to history... something like the present RulerMotM. because 7DQ is a complete diff genre from the coming soon MySassyGirl and KingLoves and Brides of water god... etc, it has less of the flowery / magical manhwa colours, more of historical melodrama, i hope it goes the way of Moon Embracing the Sun that direction..... actually i quite liked LeeDongGun since he acted in most of his past dramas... his will be a dangerously charming ruthless king who's obsessed with MinYoung's character (btw, this part is NOT in hsitory at all).
but like you said, as long as it make sense, we can accept the extra plot.

yes, pls break the recent KBS ratings, or at least be the record rating breaker for KBS this year. like you said, humble beginning.. .but steady rise to the record breaking high.

i was watching SuspicousP, maybe i am not into Rom-Com, while i find JCW's character a break thru from his recent stereotype, which is fresh breeze to see him in. i guess, i still can't identify S.P, not because i am jealous of NJH for PMY's sake,.. nope, i can't go round dislike all JCW's co-leads .. just like i wouldnt go disliking all PMY's male leads... same.
but i guess NJH is very suitable for her role BH in S.P. just that i am reallly  not into Rom-Com.. but was glad Wookie has light fun in his last drama prior to army.

• Like 5

Yup, very well said!!... I love histories in general.. (hollywoods, asian movies, etc).... I won't  mind if they added some extras (cause its a drama anyway, need some viewers attractions), as long as there's consistency and close to reality...... KBS never fails for me when it comes to their dramas, ratings are just very subjective to viewers.. But over all, I love their dramas more... And I think, they also targets international viewers, So I'm excited what the hype/vibe... Surely, should be fitted for international viewers as well.. ( Cause this is under Monster Studio something, a KBS partner that would also market their dramas abroad, )...

I prefer rom-com actually too BUT, on SP's case, where's the comedy part??.... Im expecting to be a LOL'ing.... But, where is it??.... actually I find Park Bong Soo/ Healer funnier that his role here...

With Ruler: hmmm, I can't tell, but there's something lacking.. OST's, ?. humor??.. I dont know, too heavy/ serious for me.. So far, I find it's more focused on the senior actors...

I trust these actors, a lot when it comes to their passion at work, so just let them be!!..

• Like 6

I just wanted to share these two IGs, though they are the same from dear chingus but I love both of their caption. It has been awhile since I post something here. Real life has been busy and challenging, all good though. I will also like to add some of my thoughts about changminers, I read in previous post that we are ageless. Yes and also, matured, successful, highly educated (meaning well travelled), and contented in our relationships. That why we don't lash out at people we really don't know, but always showing grace and understanding. Really love our couple and I just had to squeeze in few minutes to post this, I am off to an event.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, youngatheart said:
I just wanted to share these two IGs, though they are the same from dear chingus but I love both of their caption. It has been awhile since I post something here. Real life has been busy and challenging, all good though. I will also like to add some of my thoughts about changminers, I read in previous post that we are ageless. Yes and also, matured, successful, highly educated (meaning well travelled), and contented in our relationships. That why we don't lash out at people we really don't know, but always showing grace and understanding. Really love our couple and I just had to squeeze in few minutes to post this, I am off to an event.

@youngatheart yes, our changminer thread will be somewhat duller without fyeahjcw or mrandmrshealer1 works. thanks for always digging them out... its always refreshing even if pictures or photos are repeated... like u said, we are ageless... i just watched finished the gureilla dating by PMY... (on KBS). when Interviewers asked MY past projects, they will always picked some, and it will always has to be Healer in it..
so yes, they are ageless, the couple, the drama... the love of the shippers(we) are also age-less.

hope you wont think i lash out at people i don't know when i mentioned the above dramas in comparison... not that i don't like the above dramas... in fact all those i mentioned that i hope 7DQ don't go that direction, are because these dramas follow the style of the modern trend, going the flowery-magical-manga (comic - manhwa) way.... i enjoyed Park Bo gum (cuteness as crown prince) in MoonLight, Lee JioonGi (LJG's charisma never fail), Saimdang (Lee YoungAe is awesome, but let-down by the plot, plot problem, not hers), NightScholar (oh, since it is LJG, saeguk is LJG's elements, so its beautiful as a comic). ... see, all these are acted by nice actors/actrress.. its just the plot-directing itself and the genre production team chose, or just simply my personal preferrence (eg. i don't like vampire stuff, or supernatural stuffs, Goblin is an expection.)... that i can't identify with those mentioned dramas... overall these few dramas are viewing rates super HIGH dramas... 7DQueen may not even hit their rates... given that 7DQueen will crash headlong into the fierce battle of Ruler and S.P. ... it bloody-cruel for someone like me, i will be cruseing thru 3 dramas as on 31 May onwards.... because i just cannot let go of JCW's SP even if it is rom-com (not my kind), Ruler (because i am a historical saeguks-crazes), and 7DQueen (anything MinYoung i never let go). when JCW willing to take on S.P,  & PMY willing to take on 7DQ, i guess they are prepared to face the bloody 3 major stations fight of the Summer, and one important thing, they trust us Shippers and ardent fans to be mature not to jealous or attack rivals or co-leads... the OTP trust us so much. so yes, lets continue not to fail them. btw, really hope S.P. ratings will go up, because this is will be a good parting gift for Wookie to remember in his coming armies days. NJH herself is a child-actress, like the clean cute image this OTP characters bring to the drama. yesterday i just watched finish the last 2 eps.

Spoiler

if any lurkers happen to read the above post, i hope they don't think i am lashing out at the dramas or the actors... i have vow to be good this time after my long hiatus-hibernation, i told myself to be a good soompier-socialsite-user from now on. hope from now on, no lurkers will be hurt by my overly-frank-till-rude-comments. i am infact taking time off during all these while to do backreading of these site of 583 pages, i don't know how am i going to finish backreading by 7DQ airs, am very slow.

i can tell, the Genesis group of changminers (which included the ever-faithful Reem and Cmoira who never left) were very gracious shippers, even when they were some like myself who rant off-track, the pioneers will remind gently.  am glad after 2 and half yrs, we are still cruising on this ship that sail very steadily and slowly and silently. many of us has started to take new likings to some other actors/actresses along the way after Healer, but one thing for sure, we will never forsake changmin when needed. it remains diff in our heart... no matter where we go to chat at new thread... we discovered each other, and say... "oh , you are healerite"... "yes i am also.." and there we goes beaming happily to have found "long-time-buddies"..
the Age-less Changminers-shippers has a Name and Record where we houbaes cannot stain, this we know.

Changmin-forever!

• Like 7

4 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Like Idols-Like fans...... That only shows ChangMiner's are pretty decent fan group just like their OTP... ;p

• Like 4

8 hours ago, youngatheart said:

That is so true indeed

Mary I seem to be the only one not looking forward for 7DQ, I didn't like the tragic story and frankly I find the Chinese period dramas are more lively, entertaining & visually more stunning (but too long), not in love with korean Saguk so I might just see clips of PMY or just FF the episodes

Although I'm not addicted to SP but I like it enough (and I like NJH, although I never liked here before), I can't say I don't like rom-com, I might not be interested in these shows but some of them can pull me in, at the moment I like My Secret Romance, Lol, it's so cheesy but I like it

• Like 8

10 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

That is so true indeed

Mary I seem to be the only one not looking forward for 7DQ, I didn't like the tragic story and frankly I find the Chinese period dramas are more lively, entertaining & visually more stunning (but too long), not in love with korean Saguk so I might just see clips of PMY or just FF the episodes

Although I'm not addicted to SP but I like it enough (and I like NJH, although I never liked here before), I can't say I don't like rom-com, I might not be interested in these shows but some of them can pull me in, at the moment I like My Secret Romance, Lol, it's so cheesy but I like it

@ReemKanabta i know i knw. :lol: already not many like saeguks, plus, when right before the show, it already stated that it will be a sad ending.... but funny enough both Moonlight and Rebel Hong Gildong, did is to alter the tragic ending to make it happy ending ( Moonlight: Crown Prince Hyomyeong supposed to die young at 20, but Park BoGum lives on), and Rebel Hong Gildong and Sacred Heart makes changes from Famous Classics or Works to change the ending ....
who knows whether 7DQ will change her own endings? While i am always the "faithful to original" kind of person.. whether is it Real History or Classic Fictions... i am always for keep true to Origin. But i think there are ways to emphazes in on the dramatic events prior to the Big Breaking up... and stop short of the final heart-tearing aftermath of the breaking up... it can show a fast forward to many years later in deposed Lady Shin (turned Queen Dankyeong ) on her Death bed tell of her story how much she lived a lonely but meaningful life, missing him but was contented... .sometimes they can do something beautiful like this.. need not be the kind of Taiwan oldies Chiung Yao makjang Dramas where we have excess weeping and dragging lengthy dialogues.... i think as KBS and Healer PD are robed in , they can find a good writernim to write the ending and t he process to the ending without makjang.
Lee DongGun is dangerously charming. thank God he is firmly taken, and freshly taken. hahah. Wooks wont need to worry.

like i say, i am also the super odd one that is not into Rom-com. haha. i spill my secrets, i queerly dislike Rom-Com. but i can still watch and enjoy if it is acted by my favourites, of coz i watched all of S.P. because of Wookie.. and i had no murmurs against Nam Jihyun.. she is fresh and simple, easy to be liked, i guessed having watched her since her child-acting life, from Queen Seondeok, to Warrior Baek Dong Soo, i remembered her very well as the secret-mad tattooed on her back.. then she was suddenly bloom up at Angel eyes .. so i have no doubt NJH can carry S.P. thru with great simple natural acting.. so i can watch thru without worrying the co-lead will drag Wookie down with her acting. .. and because it is Wookie wish to do a Rom-Com (and many people wishes too). i do understand and am glad he can leave Kdramaland with this in his memory for 2 yrs. but S.P. is predictable, it easy to imagine who is the killer. i super like the Bromance hinting there. . hahah. hope Wookie really have fun playing with Tae Joon, Tae Joon is so cheeky inside, hope he is not really the one cheat JiWook with his ex. oh, i can't stand his ex.

then, let's pray that after 2 yrs, Wookie and MinYoung will have a reunion back to act together in a new drama (NEED NOT BE HEALER). but i wish it is hem by either Healer PD or Song Ji Na... btw, did anyone know where is Song Ji Na. .she seems to disappear after Healer. Did she leave the country and leave dramaland?

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@ReemKanabta i know i knw. :lol: already not many like saeguks, plus, when right before the show, it already stated that it will be a sad ending.... but funny enough both Moonlight and Rebel Hong Gildong, did is to alter the tragic ending to make it happy ending ( Moonlight: Crown Prince Hyomyeong supposed to die young at 20, but Park BoGum lives on), and Rebel Hong Gildong and Sacred Heart makes changes from Famous Classics or Works to change the ending ....
who knows whether 7DQ will change her own endings? While i am always the "faithful to original" kind of person.. whether is it Real History or Classic Fictions... i am always for keep true to Origin. But i think there are ways to emphazes in on the dramatic events prior to the Big Breaking up... and stop short of the final heart-tearing aftermath of the breaking up... it can show a fast forward to many years later in deposed Lady Shin (turned Queen Dankyeong ) on her Death bed tell of her story how much she lived a lonely but meaningful life, missing him but was contented... .sometimes they can do something beautiful like this.. need not be the kind of Taiwan oldies Chiung Yao makjang Dramas where we have excess weeping and dragging lengthy dialogues.... i think as KBS and Healer PD are robed in , they can find a good writernim to write the ending and t he process to the ending without makjang.
Lee DongGun is dangerously charming. thank God he is firmly taken, and freshly taken. hahah. Wooks wont need to worry.

like i say, i am also the super odd one that is not into Rom-com. haha. i spill my secrets, i queerly dislike Rom-Com. but i can still watch and enjoy if it is acted by my favourites, of coz i watched all of S.P. because of Wookie.. and i had no murmurs against Nam Jihyun.. she is fresh and simple, easy to be liked, i guessed having watched her since her child-acting life, from Queen Seondeok, to Warrior Baek Dong Soo, i remembered her very well as the secret-mad tattooed on her back.. then she was suddenly bloom up at Angel eyes .. so i have no doubt NJH can carry S.P. thru with great simple natural acting.. so i can watch thru without worrying the co-lead will drag Wookie down with her acting. .. and because it is Wookie wish to do a Rom-Com (and many people wishes too). i do understand and am glad he can leave Kdramaland with this in his memory for 2 yrs. but S.P. is predictable, it easy to imagine who is the killer. i super like the Bromance hinting there. . hahah. hope Wookie really have fun playing with Tae Joon, Tae Joon is so cheeky inside, hope he is not really the one cheat JiWook with his ex. oh, i can't stand his ex.

then, let's pray that after 2 yrs, Wookie and MinYoung will have a reunion back to act together in a new drama (NEED NOT BE HEALER). but i wish it is hem by either Healer PD or Song Ji Na... btw, did anyone know where is Song Ji Na. .she seems to disappear after Healer. Did she leave the country and leave dramaland?

I wish Song Ji Na has a social media acct too... 

here's the convo in DB about that hanbok designer:

I suspect that this show's hanbok designer is Lee Jin-hee, who did Moonlight and Sungkyunkwan Scandal. I think I'll hunt her down when I go to Seoul. Her costumes are so beautiful...

Now, I'm a fan of  PD-nim LJS too...

• Like 6

12 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

but i wish it is hem by either Healer PD or Song Ji Na... btw, did anyone know where is Song Ji Na. .she seems to disappear after Healer. Did she leave the country and leave dramaland?

Sadly she said that Healer will be her last work back then, and seems like she really retired since nothing new surfaced for her

It's not that I don't like saguk, I think I like period dramas more than modern ones sometimes, but I don't know, the Korean period drama doesn't look much appealing to me, so if the story isn't attractive I might not enjoy it much, I tried moonlight and stuck at ep 7, finished moonlovers but hated the ending too much, I enjoyed SKKS very much not as a saguk but liked the bromance and our PMY very much, wasn't a fan of the lead guy, had strong SLS for YAI. I also watched the 51 ep of Empress Ki, I enjoyed it very much but kept FF the parts of HJW with JJM and the parts of the korean stories, I know now that I preferred the Chinese customs and court, Lol, and of course Wooks slayed everyone there with his strong performance 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

Sadly she said that Healer will be her last work back then, and seems like she really retired since nothing new surfaced for her

It's not that I don't like saguk, I think I like period dramas more than modern ones sometimes, but I don't know, the Korean period drama doesn't look much appealing to me, so if the story isn't attractive I might not enjoy it much, I tried moonlight and stuck at ep 7, finished moonlovers but hated the ending too much, I enjoyed SKKS very much not as a saguk but liked the bromance and our PMY very much, wasn't a fan of the lead guy, had strong SLS for YAI. I also watched the 51 ep of Empress Ki, I enjoyed it very much but kept FF the parts of HJW with JJM and the parts of the korean stories, I know now that I preferred the Chinese customs and court, Lol, and of course Wooks slayed everyone there with his strong performance 

Same here... But Only Sungkyukwan Scandal really hooked me... Equivalent to  Healer in the modern... 

• Like 6

On 5/21/2017 at 1:52 AM, ReemKanabta said:

That is so true indeed

I wont mind tragic's as long as it's justified... I know PDnim will give us a very satisfying ending....  I just love royalties too...  Anyways, new dramas now are 30 mins long per episode.. 

Yeah, watching My Secret Romance too, it's heart fluttering, and Ok... Obviously coming from "amateur" actors and productions, so Okay with that.. Love the lead girl there too, she's pretty...

• Like 7

(post originally posted at 7DayQueen thread, but transfered here due to fact that it is not revelant to the drama...)
regarding the 'forbidden' and taboo-topic of Plastic Surgery. (P.S.)

Spoiler

over the period of two years after Healer, (it is Healer that start the crazies in me to chase after Kdramas). i noticed female leads constantly get kicking in far too many dramas. i personally has defended quite a few of these actresses, beginning from Park Minyoung to Jang Nara, to Han Hjoyoo to Kim GoEun...etc. then i realised it is just the norm that most people will leave the Male Lead alone but start ranting against the Female Leads. most murmurs are always about Bad acting, or lousy characters-written for the female leads, or no chemistry between OTP, or some cases, the plastic surgery been brought in. Park Minyoung case about Plastic Surgery is nothing new, and i think, we can just get used to it, when 7DQueen air, sooner or later, some insensitive anti-fans will bring in this topic. we can just laugh away or ignore. why?

because MinYoungie herself is rather open about it, being so frank in admiting it knowing the long years of it haunting her and she is so brave. i guess we fans go face it bravely will be a good encouragement towards her. in her last drama, it was been brought up briefly.
i think in this era, nobody are truly Natural Beauty, as in without any aids or even without any skin care. with the kind of unclean air, unhealthy fast food, stress in studies and work, 99% of us wont be maintaining baby-perfect-skin of features after birth. so we are supposed to be shameful of not being natural? is right down cruel to us.

just saying in future when this plastic surgery thingy being bring up.. just ignore. Because, as long as we used lots of skin cares, made up... we are no longer 'natural beauty"....
and seriously, what is Beauty? what is beautiful? it just skin deep, whether is it beautiful or not beautiful, has made up surgery or not... its no important... when we know to MInYoung and all other modern day women, inner beauty is the one that we want people to notice and admire us in.

as much as we know MY is beautiful in her character, elegant and careful in her conduct and speech. plastic surgery now is just like, getting a 3000+ dollars branded dress to flaunt, nothing much can it do to your inner beauty which is what keep your friends and your boy to you.

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

Same here... But Only Sungkyukwan Scandal really hooked me... Equivalent to  Healer in the modern... 

Same here @ReemKanabtaand @hrh77I really don't like the historical but I watched and loved SKk scandal because of PMY, but didn't watch EK my daughter gave me the synopsis. I am watching SP and liking it, I really like the girl paired with our actor as OTP. She has been great in all her previous dramas, I think I watched all her dramas. I am going to watch 7DQ even if I have to pay to watch it. Our girl is great and very professional, I believe the drama will be great.

@maryofbethanyI don't ever consider you lashing out at anyone. We vent here when we need to and not attack anyone. What I meant was that some people calling others names and insulting them on social media as if they know everything about them. Concerning plastic surgery, I believe people are just jealous, they would have it done if they can afford it, or would help them in any way, that is my opinion. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Same here @ReemKanabtaand @hrh77I really don't like the historical but I watched and loved SKk scandal because of PMY, but didn't watch EK my daughter gave me the synopsis. I am watching SP and liking it, I really like the girl paired with our actor as OTP. She has been great in all her previous dramas, I think I watched all her dramas. I am going to watch 7DQ even if I have to pay to watch it. Our girl is great and very professional, I believe the drama will be great.

@maryofbethanyI don't ever consider you lashing out at anyone. We vent here when we need to and not attack anyone. What I meant was that some people calling others names and insulting them on social media as if they know everything about them. Concerning plastic surgery, I believe people are just jealous, they would have it done if they can afford it, or would help them in any way, that is my opinion. 

@youngatheart exactly. the pros and cons of chatting at social sites, is such that we have every freedom to be "my-SELF" / "ourSELVES" in freedom of expression (when in real hard life we keep opinions and thoughts to ourselves for fear of career or studies being threatened".) but in the process the more we feel free to express without boundaries, the more we accidentally hurt someone, or even unintentionally hurt someone else. to be hurt by some fans' posts or to hurt some fans' unintentionally, is never a nice experience. sometimes a rebut or an angry word may just turn someone off from the social sites forever. hurts are real.

Spoiler

this time coming back, i was telling myself, lurk only and don't post.... lurk for weeks and can't help start postings. so okay, post. but once start posting, the ugly 'self' in myself couldnt help but speak my mind. i am so done with writing things that will give the site or the mods some headaches.
back in Remember WarofSon drama site, i think i remember this P.S. matter was brought up briefly, it always being a topic that infrequently  brought up. in the beginning i was sour. but now i see it in diff light, if every fans of PMY can just talked about it openly and without hurts or shames, the easiler we accept this fact of P.S., the easier for MinYoung to openly faces it knowing we are mature enough.  like i said, it is as good as a US$3000 branded dress (or even a $30 000 branded) accessories. i did sign on a packet for my skin-treatment many years ago, i gave up because in the end my skin goes sensitive and break in rashes.... if not, i should have been continued on for years. So what diff between my packet-skin-treatment and P.S.?

it is just that if i talk about it at the more public Drama site, it may hurt some of MinYoung's fans who are tired of depending her endlessly dramas after dramas.... just like some other female leads' ardent fans, these loyal ardent MinYoung fans have been defending her (without shipping her with any actor) for tons of years,  and they are tired of this P.S. topic surface. not one really can understand a Many-years- Female Actress' ardent-fan, or a many years-Couple-shippers' stress. it is always easier to fangirling and support Male Actor than Female Actress, more needs and occasions rises to defend female leads than male leads.
and for MinYoung case, it is like almost every drama, she will face something either mild or heavy... so will her ardent supporting-fans.

i have promised myself after this re-turn / re-born to just stay 'good' and sensitive. i will try my best.

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

Guerrilla Date With Park Min Young Eng Sub Released.
(hrh, i know you are looking for this)

CR. PMY 박민영 Int'l Fans @PMYIFANSUNITED (these are always her loyal fans)

Thanks @maryofbethanyfor sharing this with English sub. PMY looks radiant here, someone said on the radio today 'when you're honest, confident, and sexy you are likely to be in love' our girl looks like that. I am waiting for her new drama. I am sure she will be great in it.

• Like 7

LATEST teaser for Queen for Seven Days

cr.queenforsevendays_kbs

let's support Minyoung's new project. i guess it will face fierce challenges from all sides, all channels. at least if it is not the Best rating, i still hope it will break thru it own records and have ready climbs in rating... let's not fret even if ratings may fall behind Wook's or Ruler's... which has a good 2 weeks start ahead... fans will always preferred rom-com, or dramas with hunk-actors.... saeguks are never the In-thing unless you go for the manhwa comic or the pretty-flower-boys rom-com-saeguks that beautified our small screen that past few years. we shall do what we can to support 7 Day queen right?!!!

• Like 5