[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

"I like Park Min Young's smile the most" JCW - FacePop interview [June 2015] "Not only loving each other but to support one another - the relationship between Jung Hoo and Young Shin, I think that's the ideal love" JCW - Japanese magazine Korean Drama TV Guide [June 2015]

tb3d5c25768a.jpg Cr: belongs to the owner

5hg8lu61nj3l.jpg

42okv75ftm9p.png  Cr: belongs to the owner

• Like 10

New behind cuts of Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young from 'Healer' unleashed

:wub:

rhqhom4qh8ft.jpg

New behind cuts of Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young were unleashed.

On January 3rd, the production team of KBS 2TV drama 'Healer' released new behind cuts of Ji Chang Wook (playing as Seo Jung Hu) and Park Min Young (playing as Chae Young Shin).

The photos were taken from a scene from the 8th episode (December 30th broadcast), which showed Jung Hu saving Young Shin from a danger.

The photos show Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young diffusing a fabulous chemistry together. Ji Chang Wook is giving Park Min Young a piggyback, and Park Min Young is showing a beautiful smile.

The two are also looking at the camera, standing in an elevator.

The shooting was held in an elevator, and the two went through thorough discussions and rehearsals prior to the shooting. It is said that they showed a fabulous condition during every shooting, and also giving huge energy to all of the staffs with their bright and energetic character.

A representative said, "Shootings are always full of energy thanks to Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young. The two participate in every shooting with their full concentration, and they always motivate all the others with amazing professionalism."

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=350567

• Like 10

Yoo Seung Ho admits that he was very nervous to meet Remember costar Park Min Young

Yoo Seung Ho has always struck me as the sweet and shy type, and his recent comments at the Rememberpress conference on working with his new costar Park Min Young have confirmed it! 

When asked about his relationship with the leading lady, Yoo Seung Ho stated, "I am usually a pretty shy guy, so I was very nervous when I first met Park Min Young. I was shocked, though, at how fast she adapted to her character. I am slowly getting to be more comfortable around her.” I'm so happy to hear that now they are comfortable with each other!

In Remember, Yoo Seung Ho plays Seo Woo Bin, a lawyer who struggles with hyperthymesia, or an autobiographical memory that causes him to remember everything in extreme detail. Woo Bin's goal in becoming a lawyer is to clear his father's name, but just as he takes on the case, he begins to lose his memory. He must race to solve the case before all of his memories fade.

Read more - and comment: On DramaFever Blog

• Like 10

Hello all! 

I just read this in the Remember Soompi thread...MY's interview: "... Like all the viewers and fans, I have also seen Yoo Seung Ho grow up. My goal is to never hear him call me ‘aunt.’ After always working with actors around my age, this will be the first time working with someone seven years younger than me. To not appear too old, I am purposely using formal language with him.” 

What! She just killed any shipping...the boat sank from the beginning... I mean...she sank it. :crazy:

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/378228-upcoming-drama-2015-remember-–-war-of-the-son-리멤버-–-아들의-전쟁-premieres-in-9th-december-official-poster-new-teasers-in-1st-post-~-presscon-updates-pg-20-22/?do=findComment&comment=19405293

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, zenit said:

Hello all! 

I just read this in the Remember Soompi thread...MY's interview: "... Like all the viewers and fans, I have also seen Yoo Seung Ho grow up. My goal is to never hear him call me ‘aunt.’ After always working with actors around my age, this will be the first time working with someone seven years younger than me. To not appear too old, I am purposely using formal language with him.” 

What! She just killed any shipping...the boat sank from the beginning... I mean...she sank it. :crazy:

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/378228-upcoming-drama-2015-remember-–-war-of-the-son-리멤버-–-아들의-전쟁-premieres-in-9th-december-official-poster-new-teasers-in-1st-post-~-presscon-updates-pg-20-22/?do=findComment&comment=19405293

@zenit Thanks for share this IV with us.. it's really interesting!

Minyoungssi:vicx:...we know you love Wookie...but at least wait a little bit! He is not going to get jealous...or will he?:lol:

• Like 8

Happy one year anniversary dear Changminers, and 500 pages too! How apt. Everything falls beautifully into place, just like our favorite couple.

You may have heard from @ReemKanabta that @OdankItha and I were blessed to meet Wookie in Singapore just 3 days ago. Even now it feels surreal, because after talking, monitoring and writing about them for so long, there he was in the flesh. I was lucky to win 4 tickets to the exclusive fan meet, thanks in part to my husband for willing to involve himself in this madness with me, so I invited odank as my +1. Because it was a really small meet, Wookie was really close to us but we were all praying that we could get even closer.

God favours Changminers I guess, because odank was one of the first the be called up (No. 84!!) and lucky woman had Wookie blindfolding her in the game, plus later a personally written poster and an individual picture with his arm thrown around her (smelling salts please). We were beyond delighted but I can tell you odank couldn't wipe off her smile even till the end of the day. The last fan interaction where he was supposed to gift 15 fans with a candy cane and a group shot, I was the second last person to get called (83!!). I almost fainted with joy. We got a group pic and I managed to snatch a place next to our man. Best move of the day!

How was Wookie like up close? Smaller and skinnier (probably from his crazy schedule) and devastatingly cute and handsome. Even though it was a day trip for him, he was in an excellent mood, smiling and grinning and laughing throughout. It has been awhile since I saw him so relaxed and free. His hands were soft (compared to KSH whom I met), and his cheek dimples were irresistible. I took a mighty deep breath when I was next to him. No fragrance, no other strange smells, just fresh, clean and human. My only regret was I did not request for a hug.

i did not have many good photos but I guess you can find them everywhere on IG and Twitter. Great videos too (my screams were captured in some of them.)

Truly a dream come true, and as greedy as it sounds, I would love to meet him live again in future if the opportunity arises.

• Like 15

Annyeooong my lovely changminers... 

Happy 500 pages. :star:

As @ReemKanabta mention before, yes.. Im lucky enough to meet our Captain in person. Thaks to @tehlimau for invited me as her +1. Cant thanks enough to her.

If u curious what happen there just check my ig link... I posted my beautiful memory with our Captain there.

And since Im a changminers, I have a secret mission giving by my fellow Indonesia Changminers and of course my fellow changminers in here. 

And a cute accident happen when Im on duty for my secret mission. "After I talked to him, in case he didnt really get my massage. I talked to his translater. At the time I talk to his translater, without realize it I keep holding his hand. And our nice Captain didnt try to let his go too. It seems he know I still not finish talked yet. And finally mc remind me "can u let his hand go?". And I said sorry I forgot. Kkkk" 

• Like 14

@tehlimau @OdankItha congratulations on the unforgettable close encounter with the ever dashing captain of this ship. Wow .. just wow and I am sooooo jealous of the two of you but happy at the same time. You guys are so damned lucky. Thank you for sharing your beautiful stories and I bet both of you need a pinch at the cheek to make you come back to reality .. hahahaha. 

Changminers rock !!!

• Like 11

Ji Chang Wook promotes Shokubutsu in Singapore

A Korean actor chosen as a brand ambassador for a Japanese skincare company’s new range of products only available in Singapore?  Given the reach of K-culture beyond its domestic shores, a recent report that South Korean men are the largest consumers of skincare products compared to their counterparts in every other country, and the soaring popularity of Healer and Empress Ki actor Ji Chang Wook, perhaps this multinational collaboration was not a stretch after all.

Embedded image permalink

A Korean actor chosen as a brand ambassador for a Japanese skincare company’s new range of products only available in Singapore?  Given the reach of K-culture beyond its domestic shores, a recent report that South Korean men are the largest consumers of skincare products compared to their counterparts in every other country, and the soaring popularity of Healer and Empress Ki actor Ji Chang Wook, perhaps this multinational collaboration was not a stretch after all.

Ji, who is currently filming a television drama in China, rushed to catch a redeye flight, landing in Singapore on Sun., Dec. 6, and launching straight into a packed schedule of events on his first official visit to the city-state (and only his second ever).  As he attended a press conference and a private meet-and-greet for 160 attendees chosen through a sweepstakes, fans began to gather at the Suntec City West Atrium as early as 9 a.m. for a chance to see Ji at the 5 p.m. main event, a free public appearance promoting the new Shokubutsu RevitaCare body foam line.  Although onlookers lined the walls of the upper levels that circled around the small open venue below – which itself was surrounded by more fans – it was a lucky few who had front and center stage access via a priority section.  From here, as the actor made his way from the first meet-and-greet to the second, five women were chosen about an hour in advance to tell Ji Chang Wook what they would do if they could spend a day with him, then receive a goodie bag and pose for photos with the man himself.  (A dangerous question, one must admit – especially after all five actually rehearsed their answers on stage, which included scenarios such as quickly arranging a wedding ceremony to him, jointly chomping on dried persimmons while riding roller coasters like Lee Kwang Soo a la Running Man (that one must be seen to be understood), and cuddling with him in bed.) :D

Despite not really having eaten throughout the day, a cheerful Ji appeared, grinning throughout and answering more questions about himself than the products he was endorsing.  About his great skin?  “Well, I think my make-up artist did her job very well today,” he quipped through a translator, adding a chuckle.  About what he can cook?  “Well, I’m not the greatest cook in the world, but something that I can do is cook instant noodles (ramyun) very well,” adding that it is essential to add an egg (Amen to that, brother), use the leftover broth with a bowl of rice, and include a side portion of kimchi.  About a great thing that he has done for a girl?  “To be honest, I’ve not done anything big before. I personally fantasize about the day that I could have this big event, but I haven’t gotten the opportunity yet.”

One gets the idea.  But the reason for the selection of Ji Chang Wook for a cross-cultural promotion of a body foam line that includes such ingredients as chamomile, oat milk and shea butter was actually quite simple: the actor’s “warm and gentle” image, as the event co-hosts mentioned throughout the meet-and-greet.

“This is something that I don’t say very frequently, but I just want to let you know that I am a very, very gentle person, and you guys [seem to] like me that way,” confirmed Ji, who smiled and waved at fans as his answers were being translated into English.  “I think [that image] goes very well with the brand that I am endorsing.  Shokubutsu is very mild and gentle, and I think I fit it perfectly…I will work hard to be even more gentle and mild next year.”

http://www.meniscuszine.com/articles/2015120837994/ji-chang-wook-promotes-shokubutsu-in-singapore/

• Like 11

Amazingly,beautiful friends here Wishes that every day was with inexhaustible positive,love in the eyes and hearts, let us, for us,as shippers,main source of inspiration will be our JCW+PMY,to our journey in ship ChangMin,for all of us,for our ChangMin, always It was a special period of life[心]
Today, exactly one year with the day 9.12.2014 [心]when JCW and PMY at the same time posted on their IG,photo their Couple(for Healer Drama,but I am sure that not only for Drama) that can immediately see in these photos their eyes in a special way shine love, kindness,visible spark of happiness,really very beautiful,in perfect harmony,our ChangMin Couple,unique,with special magic and it's obvious!
The white color of their clothes(sweaters)best conveys sincerity,honesty,tenderness our ChangMin,their outer and inner beauty,especially happy that comes from their hearts,I'm sure that everything that is done at the time of the shooting process Healer JCW with PMY and continue to do even now,has important meaning,as we ChangMiners can feel!
Then (a year ago), I thought that for these updates(photos couple)ChangMin suitable expression love in the air, heart to heart together,and even now I really feel that it is so!

In my opinion for our ChangMin Couple suitable quote:

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally,in a heartbeat,in a single flashing,throbbing moment. "- By Sarah Dessen

[心][心][心]

9njfovbi2hgm.jpg

Our ChangMin (JCW+PMY)They perfect in any combination of them .... like,many facial expressions,gestures and even answers many of their interviews and even look on future,there is a very similar,their charming smile that shines brighter than the sun,give warmth,happiness,even in very cold days! Just let this always be so!
Winter 8,December 2014-10,February 2015 was fabulously fascinating, especially beautiful and unforgettable because of the Healer drama that gave us all ChangMiners,our ChangMin Couple, how to feel Healer Drama was filled true feelings our sweet ChangMin,during the show Healer many viewers wrote that JCW with PMY really look like a real couple in love between them,between them is the special bond that even stronger than love,in many moments Healer Drama and Healer BTS, they do look like a couple for me personally,so sweet they care about each other in many BTS Healer (previously hidden from our ChangMiners eyes)JCW constantly tried to stay just close with PMY,even in those moments where it was generally not need,me personally it says very much,JCW namely how man magnet pulls to PMY,he's as long as possible just wanted to take care of her, just to be around with her during the filming of the Healer and his words in a recent interview at the Singapore FM, about a way to show his love,through his care,it makes it clear understand that it was so,from him,namely,for special,beautiful girl PMY,how clearly can see in all new BTS Healer,there ChangMin special world enamored eyes and care about each other from JCW and also that it is important PMY really a lot of care about JCW,which suggests that the attraction them to each other as Couple(not as friends),there is absolutely obvious for me,and I'm sure for many ChangMiners also!

Congratulations to our beautiful ladies ChangMiners,who had the opportunity personally see JCW, on FM,in Singapore(6,December)really happy for you,special thanks to all of you for your photos and videos that you kindly shared in your IG, many photos and videos can be seen how really very kind, charming caring handsome man JCW,he's has great manners ,great warmth heart that one of his smile,as I'm sure brought your hearts a lot of happiness, a lot of positive emotions, even in the winter day around you was a real sun,JCW really was very happy in that day,thanks presence next to him such beautiful ladies(his true fans) like you,our Dearest friends!
I'm sorry,soompi really complicated for me,it has really become difficult to write as much as it was before when the previous format his work,but I still always here for all of you beautiful ChangMiners,for our ChangMin,always how I have the opportunity for this!
A lot of hugs with love,my Sweet Chinggus
[心],always good to take care of yourself and your loved ones!

• Like 17

Sooo great everyone!!! Celebrating 1 year of Healer with 500 pages and 10.000 post... I really miss these moments when everyone getting involded in this thread and making fun with our couple... And I hope ChangMin also celebrate it by giving their clues in ig...

• Like 11

Spoiler

Since a long time think too much and wait for those happy news .. .. But is all my dreams almost impossible ?! ??

Park Min Young attended the VIP Premiere of Ji Chang Wook new Movie "Fabricated City"

Ji Chang Wook sings OST for sbs drama " remember "

Your efforts always make me happy

I wish you and them happiness

together forever

Spoiler

Michael Learns To Rock – Eternal Love
Healer OST lyric

It’s a beautiful feeling
what we got deep inside
we got a flame that will last forever
together you and I

Such a rush of emotions