[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Beautiful sisters @fyeahjcw 

and all others who are with this beautiful country in the world

France/Paris ... I've heard that there are always so open, friendly people, always in a hurry to help, traveling on business, but throws everything - their shops, leaving trains, telephones, if only to help bring to explain on your toes if you want to ..
their smiles are so much heat, light ... beautiful people ... good people ... what happened there this
 huge pain of the world at the moment and the whole world at the moment with french people
- When the city lights go out, the whole world turns to him.

Our prayers for Paris

Beautiful Friends, Amazingly family ChangMiners-Healerites always take care of yourself, take care of your family, friends, loved ones, every day from, wholeheartedly give them very much love, it is always the most important thing for each person!
Peace All countries!

Only Love, humanity, good deeds, compassion for each other between people,can really save our whole world
and maybe one day we will all wake up in the morning, and feel that we are living in peace and harmony, perhaps then we will be see our world beautiful and happy,may then cease to kill innocent people, let's believe that all can ever be better.
Any terrorist attack in any country - is a human disaster.

Let's just all pray for peace in the world!

My heart [心] always will be for all,you My Favorite family ChangMiners-Healerites friends,We one whole,Thank you that you there is such talented, beautiful, special, best and unforgettable,love very much all of you!

Warm,friendly hugs for all here!

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 9

@fyeahjcw thinking of you during these hard times for France and the world. Praying that you, your family and friends are safe. Wishing for peace and that we can live all together in harmony and peace in this beautiful world. 

@AnsOlga such beautiful words comes from your beautiful heart. 

Blessings for all of you. Please take care.

Edited by zenit
  • Like 9

Changminers have you seen the BTS released in the extra 2 discs, it's what KBS was holding back after ep 10, what we thought of is true and more, they were either dating at that time or just dating on set and after healer ended they made sure of their feelings before making it official (which answers why they said they weren't dating and the nervousness MY had in shooting the commentary like acting around her crush, which is weird if they were already dating for a while)

We always witnessed wookie's smitten face and it was obvious how he felt, PMY feelings were a little vague, but not in these BTS, she really really liked him more than a colleague, and she was too much comfortable around touchy touch wooks all the time, she even had her flirty and touchy moments, many of them :w00t:.

I still didn't receive my copy *sigh* but some scenes all over IG :rolleyes:

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 12

Guest cutie_min

I am so agree with you @ReemKanabta. I think they agree to date as JungHo-YoungShin on camera and as ChangWook-MinYoung off camera during Healer. If not, how come they were so so so comfortable being touchy touchy? Normal costar won't act like that!

After Healer ended, they needed time to shake off their drama characters, and went to vacations. Then come the commentary and the ig post. Their relationship is official after that.

I guess what our FF goddess @tehlimau wrote is the real scenario not just a FF! :w00t:

Guest sv.rogozhina_at_gmail.com_stv

Then come the commentary and the ig post. Their relationship is official after that.

Excuse me, which IG post do you mean exactly? ))))

@sv.rogozhina_at_gmail.com_stv I think what @cutie_min was talking about is this IG post of Wookie on the day the rumor with X miss Korea surfaced, after GE announced the denial in 4 languages at 3:45 a.m wookie posted this with no caption whatsoever, which is not his usual behavior, we already thought that connects him with PMY and more after watching the bts and what memories they had there

@mellinadear yep, and not just the way they looked at the other, the way they behaved like a GF/BF , cos no matter how close you are, you don't just be this comfortable intimately

• Like 12

1100641F4654D3C05A010E04FC22E8BF65A0D0-B

Please vote for Healer:

Best actor

Best actress 

best couple

Best drama

http://koreanupdates.com/kuawards2015/

@cutie_min when that someone stirred the rumor I thought they had more to similar sky and similar accessories posts, it's stupid IMO to make them a couple based on that, I thought they were seen dating or something, that's why I didn't believe it immiedately

@luvsjcwpmy long time no see :)

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 11