[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest minksquared

Just some quick update [picture and video] on our boy who is hard at work :)

Changwook and Manager Bang at Photoshoot Location

11265341_360025950862490_1923073153_n.jp

Cr:jvangiggles instagram

Video - Photoshoot location

Cr: vivaspix

Edited by minksquared

Guest pariG

@twigtwiglove @treasure51 @luvspartace @avi1003  Thank you so much for your warm wishes sisters.... :) :wub:

@labyrinth525 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR, may god bless you with lots of love, happiness & success, & your all dreams come true....Thank you for your lovely wishes too dear :)

@eileen dii i seriously want that ......I want you two......to be XXXXXXXX theory. :P at the rate i am reading @tehlima ,@reem , @adnirose FF..my imagination is running wild.... not mu fault my changminers chingus 7 changmin fault...i am just an innocent kid you see :P

@CrushOnHealer  awww thank you so much sweetie pie....its lovely.., LOVE YOU TOO.....muaahhh sis....  :wub:

wookie oppa its HOT :P

11406881_1402925406702403_25019525478394

oppa Ji Chang Wook for KONUS

some more from konus photoshoot

11406824_1402959506698993_85916466169672

11350477_1402959543365656_26018690690189

11401393_1402959580032319_15852815006921

11401054_1402959660032311_50134095067728

11027932_1402608066734137_71863503600698

Ji Chang Wook in LonsDale

cr-owner

Edited by pariG

@Eileen531 you are indeed lucky and truly blessed with good daughters. Sooo sweet of them pampering their loving mother which is you with goodies on special days. Envious of you. hahaha..just kidding envious of the DVD because of my greediness of changmin sizzling moments. Well we are now counting days. Can't wait yeyyy. Lets prepare and embrace ourselves to be stuck jawdropped dead speechless with them. Aren't we lucky shipper because changmin always feed us with their secret errr..not so secret code on IG/weibo making us all one happy bunch. Saranghaee wookie and minyoungi .. just know that.

@tehlimau your backseat session is indeed the one that will stuck in my head for quite some time.. Errr.. of course it's on SJH and CYS. whatever hahahha. Thanks to gif by @AnsOlga prior to that we captured the handsholding shot. Probably the warmest they feel amidst the chill and cold winter on the rooftop. kkkk 

aigooo i missed them again, need to go back to their magnet moments during the kbs awards. :D:D

@CrushOnHealer hahaha.. wookie is the cutest when he's being dorky or in bongsu mode. Jinerjizer :D

• Like 7

CONFIRMED SPECIFICATIONS AND LINK TO THE FULL PACKAGE IMAGE

08:54

Specifications of Healer Director's Cut Blu-ray/DVD set

Basic Package: 13 Discs + Digipak + case  + 100-page photobook + bookbound scripts (20 episodes) + 3 postcards with printed autographs
Pre-order Gifts: Unreleased OST + interviewbook + synopsis book + 2 official posters + Seo Jung-Hoo/Chae Young Shin Someday Press Pass (only for the first 1000 copies each)

Full package image of the Healer Director's Cut Blu-ray set with pre-order gifts can be seen at the Healer Director's Cut Initiative Web Cafe. Please note that this image may be viewed only at this web cafe and reposting of it anywhere else is strictly prohibited.

*This image does not include the unreleased OST, and the postcards are shown without the printed autographs. They may be updated later.
*The DVD set image is not ready at this time. Will be updated later as well.

You can still order the DVD at Innolife (ships to the US) and the Blu-ray at YesAsia (does not ship to North America).

Source: http://morumoruisland.blogspot.in/2015/05/confirmed-specifications-and-link-to.html

• Like 8

Bringing up some old news 

[Drama] Ji Chang Wook’s and Park Min Young’s sweet eye contact in “Healer”

141223-ed9e90eb9fac-eca780ecb0bdec9ab1-e

The hidden behind-the-scenes story of Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young on the KBS2 drama “Healer”, which is shaking up the Mon-Tues time slot, was released today.
In the released photos, Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young are filming at various locations such as the Someday News office and Chae Young Shin’s home. From the sight of the both of them persevering and full of smiles despite the cold weather, one can see the harmonious atmosphere and teamwork at the film set. 

Moreover, the affectionate eye contact between Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young draw attention. Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young face each other and look into each other’s eyes regardless of the filming location, raising expectations for the dream chemistry between the two and the upcoming sweet love-line that will develop in the future episodes.

In reality, at a press conference held recently, Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young said “the film set is a pink romance” and praised about their special teamwork. Not only do the two of them look after each other, they also look after the staff, and their overflowing energy makes the film set warmer.

Source:
KBS PR
Top Star News

https://www.daebakkpop.com/user-posts/drama-ji-chang-wook’s-and-park-min-young’s-sweet-eye-contact-“healer”

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 8

@ReemKanabta dear .. i have been wanting to ask you about this gif of yours by aezora8779 which i remember you posted sometimes ago but only now I have the time to comment on it. 

What's the story here .. very brief minyoungi there. feeling giddy because they are in one room, close encounter, Next to each other. Leaving together perhaps ..kkkkkk. 

lsvok.gif

• Like 7

My Beautiful amazingly talented ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus-Family Good Day all!
Summer is really the month love ChangMin Couple, over three days summer have so many new exciting beautiful photo our JCW and PMY, they are our best always, great pride for them both!
They just gives excellent in every way!
Our most beautiful charming couple ChangMin soon cover a fire of their feelings of love all of us, because I'm sure after the DVD we all will be very hot and we will all be very happy to see from the fact that in those hidden before our eyes,all beautiful sensual moments,all real kissing them,for some reason I am sure that in DVD Healer we will find more answers about when the beginning flowering special feeling each for other between our JCW and PMY!
In fact I am sure that from the very beginning with the first meeting JCW was fascinated by the beauty, talent and fine qualities PMY,even on first reading the script to the Healer is very evident in the footage that we already have available, and I sure very interesting photos to add to our happiness with the release Healer DVD, PMY beautiful dazzling smile and her alluring, shiny beautiful eyes, can not leave anyone indifferent,There are very different views of men and the whole range of feelings in them, looks JCW at PMY really special magic attraction,and these views  as a man looks at the girl,that,he feels,special emotions,that one her smile can bring him happiness unexplained, even if familiar very little time,the girl/woman, man heart feels right!
I'm sure JCW can very clearly feel any emotion PMY, because between them there special connection in heart! 
In fact, I'm sure JCW really changed for the better, it was after a meeting of his life and destiny especially girls PMY, before he was handsome, very handsome man, infinitely talented actor, very caring person, but obvious changes in the JCW, as the a man, all masculine, all the charm of a real man, openness, a willingness to change it can be seen and felt in his demeanor in dealing with people, it is about acting after a meeting with the same special, as he is of his second half PMY, JCW and PMY just complement each other perfectly, and I honestly do not know a couple that fit each other so perfectly and harmoniously as our ChangMin, our love birds ChangMin, if you remember, my beautiful Chingus I wrote that our JCW and PMY  without each other as breathing without air, and I really always feel that it is so!
JCW and PMY good looking with other partners, they are very talented, so they can have good chemistry with all their partners will, but perfect,very beautiful,most sincere, incredibly,charming with best real chemistry and sensual,flutter hearts all special feelings between can be seen and clearly feel this only match ChangMin,this match really just a marriage made in heaven, I can confidently say JCW and PMY will always be special and best,for each other,as well as and, for all of us happy ChangMiners shippers!

As I saw all the new images to the Chinese historical drama I was just in awe of the beauty of even these promotional photos, PMY indescribably beautiful, and all male characters handsome,great,but as shipper ChangMin,mentally before my eyes I always for beautiful Princess PMY, only the Handsome prince JCW, I immediately presented as if it was perfectly if JCW invited to play in the Chinese historical drama with PMY, but I'm glad that even with new partner in drama PMY, JCW had the opportunity to personally meet during the recording of the Chinese entertainment show, it's very nice that they met and how it is possible that will help our ChangMin possible to see even during the filming of the drama PMY, in China, judging by the fact that our girl in her update so happily smiling about her good care there and she has a good time filming in a friendly, positive, warm atmosphere, and it is always the most important thing to near PMY and JCW, caring people have good and reliable friends who can help, if necessary, our two love birds!
ChangMin Couple absolutely magical match and I'm really looking forward to that one day it will be possible to see the joint photo session JCW&PMY, they are simply the most beautiful couple,and their joint photo shoot would be just delightful and memorable, I hope it will be possible one fine day!

Couple in love begin to resemble one another because real  feelings heart sees reflected in their gestures

JCW+PMY=Perfect Chemistry+Synergy= Beautiful real Love!

qzd0vxg0z4ar.jpg

9368xn5xezf7.gif

bzxyxwrcuqas.png

hv0zbptpyi89.png

cr6lcy45wr0q.png

Cr: Tracy Baidu Chinese

Many thanks from all of us for the Chinese ChangMiners, they are great talanted, and each their beautiful perfect work,for ChangMin simply delights and inspires the soul!
We thank them for special love and support always for ChangMin!

Thank Wise Beautiful Chingus, for all your post, for all the creative work that so always bring a lot of positive emotions and warmth in the hearts of each of us, I very much like that of our sweet ChangMin, it really is from the heart, with an open heart and great love, you ChangMiners-Healerites special people for me and I'm very proud of you and love you, thank you very much for the fantastic unforgettable time every day with all of you here, is a special and very happy time for all of us, I'm sure, so beautiful, so warm, so all of the feelings and emotions of everyone here and it's priceless to me!

Lots hugs for each of you!

1fqufyf4xaw8.gif

9368xn5xezf7.gif

For complete happiness I miss a very bright beautiful girl,our wise wookieLoveyoung_changmin Mina sis,but I believe very soon she will be able to be back here with all of us, and yet let she will always be in our hearts, thoughts, her beautiful posts there in beginning Thread ChangMin, she loves them very much,ChangMin very important to her, but is due to circumstances,in present time she can not be with us,so much love, flowering, and goodness of our ChangMin thread and all the good people here beautiful girl Mina sis send,when I talked with her a few days ago!
Mina sis we love,and are waiting for you, you're always here with us,We and ChangMin sending for you lot of the warmest hugs,we are always here for you there!
Let all good things come to you Dear sis!

9368xn5xezf7.gif
Amazing Mina sis, Fighting! Thank you from all of us so much for everything!

Sweet Mina sis also you greetings and much love from our most beautiful light ChangMin!

sl6lfnj23wr5.gif

j3nbkcm6bo30.gif

2jljch6u0s1q.gif

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 9

@AnsOlga Those Baidu edits are driving me nuts - so much love and synergy - I cannot resist their charm, and all their falling in love blatantly on screen. Thank you for sharing them here.

@ReemKanabta thanks for the article - beats me why there are still blind bats out there who say that uri couple is awkward??? Like what?!?!?!

@avi1003 all is good so long as you don't think about the ff too much till it distracts you. kekeke....

• Like 6

HELLO TO ALL OUR CHINGU! @pariG SORRY FOR BEING LATE BUT...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ^ ^

chingu some of you know if the episode in the dvd are reedited? i really wanted a job so i can buy the dvd :tears:, what xountry am i living in sight...

• Like 1

SOOMPI ATE UP THE REST OF MY POST :tears::crazy::tears: 

Well @avi1003 I watched that clip many times, I think it was during a break between IVs, where they went out to appreciate the rice wreaths fans gathered for them

And here they were saluting some people but don't know who, but we can see how giddy and comfy they both are around each others acting like a real couple

lsvok.gif

BTW seems most of PMY IG posts during healer are around JCW's IG posts, I think they sat together at the time choosing what to post, maybe Wookie telling her to update oftn, or she would ask his advice since she's new to IG :P

Her first post at Dec 1 2014, FYI  she only followed Wookie and he was her only follower at the time

Dec 4 the above IGs during Press con

The famous couple post on Dec 9, 2014

Puppy love!!!!! Dec 13,2014

# One star that shot off busy lately grams to solder a bunch of my beloved Torah jjeop the # watjjeop

This puppy was feeling cold

Cold ah ....
Winter PakBongSu # # # # lyricism and to siryeo

Dec 23, 2014

Exciting healer ten o'clock tonight with section 6 did give me? Hebrews Hillier ♥ ️ # # # shooter nod bonbang

During shooting hard !!!!
# # Bonbang shooter healer

Notice the BongBang B)

Jump to Jan 26,2015

Kkomppaniah shooting of Aloha

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 9

Guest lidyasss_stv

@nicolelim88 ‌     @tianashi   Thanks a lot  for my birthday wishes dear :) :wub:

@tehlimau your FF  :P backseat was hot.. :P  is that FF you gave me after i bug you ..if yes than i want one more :P even one is pending from @ReemKanabta side.....@reem did you read this.... :P 

@voilla_amora @amyr055  dear wookie must have gave PMY lot of instruction after happy camp..watch that video  :P  i am sure :P aww my wookie & his heart... :P so PMy dear lloks like you are following long list of Dos and Don'ts :P LOVE.... hehehe

i love our changmin...they spread LOVE..hahaha see again...

second post of wookie is again for PMY./..first for fans & second for PMY & 3rd again for fans....lol wookie sooo cute & PMY....love the way you send your flying kiss to wookie..he must be at ease....right wookkaa :P 

tumblr_np98rbgXxi1ur5j77o1_250.gif10500250_1402098383451772_79410953922971bbyong

so hows the weather wookiee...is it HOT like you or COOL like PMY flying kiss.. :P

bbyong

Dou you know this facebook? https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=672593176201997&id=100003539617881&lul&_rdr she is park min young stylist?

And Soompi did it a second time, I'm fuming

Continued

Jan 26

Feb 1 

And 

Wookie only post on Feb 5, sad for not much time left, interesting choice, which PMY liked

Not much left ... # Jung Hoo

And again, interesting choice to say Good night, even making the picture in black / white wouldn't make the sunshine disappear you know

Good night

# # Night equals black and white night

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 11

Thanks to @adniRose @pariG @avi1003 for the birthday greetings and wishes.

awww soompi ate up my message :(

@Eileen531 your hunch was correct clever girl ;) also didn't order the dvd with the same reason as other here have. but we know those who did will put up the goodies here for all to spazz.  can't wait :rolleyes:

Edited by labyrinth525
  • Like 4

Continued

Feb 9

Notice the teary eyes

Feb 10, PMY deleted her post which said that she's not ready to say goodbye yet

Yougnshin.jpg

End of shooting

​on Feb 12 and 13 they posted about the gifts they received

Mar 13 , the DVD commentary day

Hiller Hiller commentary
  • Like 6