[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Voilla_amore

@twigtwiglove : Please dont bring other fans or comparing to others...okay ? We only talking to our own Bias Couple.....and lovee them to death....

And we don't want a fqanswar here . This is a Very Friendly Delulu Ship and we were sailing to our own Moru moru Island........Peaceee....

Guest Eileen531

Yeah @twigtwiglove,I think @Voilla_amore, just gave you good advice since it can stir up fans and possibly in a negative way.  Actually I think Jcw and Pmy gave up trying to prove anything to SK fans and worked for the love of the project and found much satisfaction from that alone. :)

Guest adniRose

love how he updates with that tags.. he can only update with #Action and #superpower but he insert #cheerup in the middle..

going to spazz about this, doesn't matter if it's just pure coincidence or he's really trying to comfort someone right now.. happily believe the latter..:P

wookie was in action studio ?? What activity was that. He was in preparation of his singing performance for the FM too. He is indeed very busy but as you said @tehlimau @adniRose  his thoughts is not far from his loved one. Someone as sensistive as him would comfort her in anyway he can. He is cheering himself too maybe because his yeoja is in mourning. wookie and minyoungi, stay strong and please know we love both of you too. Maybe soon uri captain will update his IG or through his friend's ig where he will sing some beautiful song for her as a cheerup message ( call me delulu but what the heck .. hahaha) B):)

To lift up her spirit perhaps on the brighter side, she can now concentrate and focus on being LOOKED at, LOVED at, LISTEN, Comforted, protected by the real so called human 'puppy'. :phew::phew: 

• Like 10

Event] Ji Chang Wook to attend 2015 Love and Hallyu Carnival in Chengdu

Ji Chang Wook will be a featured guest at the “Love and Hallyu Carnival (爱与韩流嘉年华)” concert as part of the 2015 Chengdu China-Korea International Cultural and Tourism Exchange Week (2015成都中韩国际文化旅游交流周) that will take place from 18 to 22 June, 2015. 

To be held at the Chengdu International Intangible Cultural Heritage Park (成都非遗博览园), the Love and Hallyu Carnival will comprise of several concerts held separately from 20-22 June featuring Kpop stars and OST singers including PSY, ballad singer The One, Super Junior, Kim Jong Kook, Haha & Skull, Lyn, Crayon Pop and Hello Venus.

The festival is meant to promote cultural exchange between China and South Korea, and to also commemorate 23 years of bilateral relations.

There are still no concrete details as to what Ji Chang Wook will be doing at the event, but his attendance is confirmed as 嘉年华Xingyu wenhua news

link for video

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/05/28/event-ji-chang-wook-to-attend-2015-love-and-hallyu-carnival-in-chengdu/

​wow, so much things happening in June. The most awaited one being the release of Director DVD. Ladies, embrace and prepare ourselves because this ship is going to be on turbo engine again. can't wait :D

notice he was wearing blue in that video :)

does anyone know the distance between Chengdu and hengdian studio where minyoungi is filming now.

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 10

I was waiting for his IG or weibo update impatiently. To see if Wookie would post just the little tiniest thing referring to Min Young's loss. And once again he didn't disappoint me (I think I'll erase the word "delulu" from my vocabular very soon because nothing is delulu anymore with these two...) To me, all the 3 hashtags are for her ^.^ 

Action!!: Youngie is currently filming for BOTM. Being away from home and her loved ones, being away while she lost her precious dog... It's a difficult time for her. She must have cried a lot ;__; (hugging Youngie virtually) Saying that "Action!!", he means that she has to get back on her feet, she's an actress, she has a drama to film, she has to forget her life while she's filming.

Or these words may be for Wookie himself... "Action!!" meaning here "Here I come, I have to do something to cheer you up! Let me use my supercute & awkward superpower to bring a smile to your face" He couldn't post anything better than this : a video with a cute background music and these hashtags. 

Love how their posts always have a double meaning. The fans can see what they want to see, not digging deeper into that: "Wookie is filming with the Seoul Action School today, how cool!!" and the changminers interpret this totally differently. I am always amazed at how they can post subtle hints... But they always succeed, the hints are always there! 

Cheer up Youngie!! 

Have a nice day chingus :rolleyes:

• Like 14

@fyeahjcw well said my dear! They are always good in double meanings. The timing is perfect, there can be no other reason, note that I just read a Han cinema article on Knetz consoling MY with words of "cheer up!" So you know totally what he is saying. And are you counting down to the hours till the teaser is released?!!

@avi1003 Chengdu is far away from hengdian but nothing an internal flight cannot solve. I guess it will be easier to travel incognito in China than in SK, so why can't he go visit someone in secret? Wink. 

Csi is ongoing to try find out where the video is taken. If anyone knows, pls share.

• Like 8

Guest FleurdeLys101

Let's build up the feels while waiting for 2nd teaser tonight shall we? Behold! Changmin interactions that made body language experts out of all of us kekeke

oie_oie_overlay_zpswgcesubl.gifoie_oie_overlay%201_zpsurr2pfy8.gifDVD_OTP_5_zpswx7opete.gif

qb614vl4a95c.gif

f69p6utpanxz.gif

Dear @pariG sis from all of us ChangMiners-Healerites friendly family wish that your life has always been only positive, but there were a number of good friends and loved ones. I wish that you are always filled with inexhaustible energy for all your desires. Let the whole life will be cloudless and bright, and the house reign comfort, peace, love and happiness.

Birthday - the most important day for everyone!
Let today as the very first day, when you were born around the reigns care and love, family and friends showered with congratulations and gifts, and the most important and favorite people are close by.
Thank you so much for everything!
I'm really very grateful to life for even a virtual acquaintance with such a beautiful girl, wise as you stay always so amazing
@pariG!
I love you Dear sis! We are all here very much love and appreciate you!
Most big warm friendly hug from all of us Beautiful @pariG sis
Let today will bring you a lot of luck in everything! Take care of yourself, always and everywhere!

Beautiful Wonderful friendly family! All great day and a positive mood!
I am also grateful for every ChangMiners-Healrerites Chingus!

All You, really beautiful,positive, very wise,and wonderful people and incredible emotions and true love for the most Beautiful Sensual Romantic Couple ChangMin can clearly feel from each of you!
About our Romantic love birds ChangMin it never delulu, are real feelings, caring for each other our JCW and PMY, that's just such a beautiful expressions and messages to each other, this is the moment, because it's all you can feel in the heart!
I am very proud that our most beautiful couple ChangMin, indeed very real,because that their every action only with a special relation to each other, not for the camera and not for the press(as often happens with other couples),but only really each for other,only in order to protect each other, is the real happiness is always quiet, it's always a very special world of the two lovers, and that's when it really is here that the most real,and natural!
When true love is never possible to look straight in the eye,because one look is all turns in the shower and touches the heart, and this is something that can be clearly seen between our sweet ChangMin, they always hesitate and endlessly happy in each other's company and I feel now It is precisely such behavior,who would not say, but it is 
our ChangMin very real around,in their every action, in every beautiful act for each other,in every embarrassment,even by hand touch, and it can be described as between JCW and PMY one filament (as the Chinese ChangMiners wrote red filament destiny): she binds their hearts,so that even at a distance, they are always close to each other!
ChangMin love for the right reasons, clean,beautiful, timeless feeling!
Looking ChangMin together just magical. They captured the hearts millions viewers around the world a real obvious chemistry and incredible synergy .JCW+PMY = ChangMin Couple complement each other, according to all that is beautiful!

Beautiful Chingus all big warm hug with love!

fqfpfbptonzq.gif

We are looking forward to today's 2 teaser DVD Healer, with the hope that there will be a lot of beautiful happy smiles heart of our cuties JCW and PMY!:wub:

4k9znysdfibw.gif

i9cq7seteyas.png

Cr:Baidu Chinese/Tracy

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 12

@tehlimau OMO OMO OMO, it's the best back story for this piggyback bts pic, it fits perfectly, and could be what really happened that day B) OK forgot to spazz on the waist holding *swooooooon*

@fyeahjcw & @reyko I was also waiting for his hidden or not so hidden message, thank you Wookie for waking up to this #cheerup :w00t: still I wouldn't mind if I knew you're in China now :P

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 8

​this is sooooo awesome @tehlimau ... it's like the real thing happening at the set and you captured it soo beautifully. Really, i mean really that's was the joke about her weight that both seemed to giggle and playful about. It make sense !!!! :D

So now, who's going to rescue mingyoungi from wookie..  i like your last sentences. Well, does she need any ??  hihihi 

i would love to think this is the beginning her heart was really stirred by wookie in RL. Well, any moment is a good moment for me because they are destined to be together and both are attracted to each other like magnet. Can't wait for tonight !!! You writers will have more inspiration 

• Like 10

Annyeong @All !!! Hoping all are in the best of their health :)

Keeping our thread for ChangMin alive and full of positivity and repelling 'viral infections' ...(i've got to use that term)  is keeping us all in bright spirit. 

Wookie?  Minyoung sshi?  when both of you are feeling a little sad or homesick from each other,  try to read all the posts here and in no time,  you'll both forget and feel appeased.   You both comforted us with your meaningful posts and so, we only return those good thoughts and feelings you give us.  We are missing you both and...[aigoo...  this soompi almost made me loose my post :(  ] anyway, back to what am saying... Take care and distance is nothing for two hearts who are beating for each other :)

Have a nice day @All!  Am taking a little rest today from work and so, took the chance to drop a note for all and our ChangMin :)

• Like 8

@FleurdeLys101 glad you bring this moment up. Lets continue to spazz. The wookie kind of melting 'stare'. We know minyoungi can't hold up to his deep stare, she will be the one who braeak it .. anyone remember the moment ?? :D:D surely all changminers will not forget it 

Thanks to @fyeahjcw awesome gif 

tumblr_nltzy9jNUw1u98dbho7_250.gif

• Like 10

Guest Eileen531

Enjoyed your FF @tehlimau, very nice off screen things that I can picture happenjng.  I agree with @avi1003, about liking the last line.........the real rescue is of Pmy. 

I'm wondering why Wookie is attending Action School, does anyone have a clue what this is for? We heard him mention he was exercising after a long time, but he didn't say why or for what reason. Does he normally begin this as a pre-drama routine so he has good stamina during tough and long filming into the night. But action brings to mind specific stunts or sword training, idk. Very curious.

Edited by Eileen531