[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest winda2905

This doesn't seem like good news, translation to be updated

rough translation cr: @raine_evenstar

Zzup who has been together with me during my 20s. The little bodied bear that always only looked at me, loved me, listened to me, comforted me, and protected me.

Right now, in that place, don't hurt anymore, live happily 

I love you , Thank you 

:tears:

What do you think chingu. What happen to MY puppy:tears:

oooh sad for PMY that her dog died already...:(

stay strong PMY, I know you will mis zzup as we too bec we know how much you love your puppy and as  we are here as a fan will comfort you and will protect continously and of cors Wookie tooo... fighting :)

• Like 11

Translation of MY's latest IG post , from twitter and PMY's thread

Rough trans credit to raine_evenstar 
thru @rachelpark26

"Zzup who has been together with me during my 20s. The little bodied bear that always only looked at me, loved me, listened to me, comforted me, and protected me.

Right now, in that place, don't hurt anymore, live happily 

I love you , Thank you "

So sad, especially that she's not with him. Stay strong MY.

Edited by Mauve
  • Like 12

owh dear .. so sad she lost her beloved puppy. if this just happen, it means zzup passed when minyoungi not around. please stay strong minyoungi, i hope you are alright while filming so far away .. :tears::tears: 

• Like 11

Beautiful, good, wise ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus-Family!
Thank you all for all the updates here in this thread of love ChangMin, I was very happy yesterday to read so much news about the 2 teaser DVD Healer, that will be released on Thursday, I was very happy to read the important information found on our charming JCW and PMY , completed his studies at the university with a difference of one day, and of course, I sincerely believe that even before the meeting is all the power of the true destiny of our most beautiful favorite ChangMin Couple, when the two so special and wonderful people like our JCW and PMY destined meet all events, lifestyle and even the interests necessarily even in their past than they will be very similar, and I never doubted that JCW and PMY brought destiny, in the face to each other, they found a single person, that will always be on their side!
Between our ChangMin too much to do and it can never be a coincidence, it's just that she really destiny led step by step, these wonderful people to each other!
In fact, I wanted to write a message today very differently, and with photos and gif and so on, as I always do, but I just can not do it after logging on facebook I read the last message that our charming Minyoung posted on its IG, for her beautiful puppy Zzup
,according to I have understood that this puppy died obvious today, and it's really very painful and sad, especially knowing how expensive Zzup always been our sweet girl, how much she loved him, but our Minyoung to really the most sincere and beautiful girl read just how beautiful even this last message to Zzup, it is written, how much love, kindness and caring in this important message and I am sure it is only good people can feel in their hearts, and I also hope that Wise handsome JCW, somehow find a way to support Minyoung at this difficult time, though she wrote that message and it is also in the aura of positivity and good memories of her beautiful puppy Zzup, but I'm sure once it's still very painful and support of friends and loved ones and just words of good honest people for our girl is now extremely important!
Very much I love you all amazingly talented Beautiful Chingus, very much love you our Charmingly Beautiful ChangMin Couple, big hug for everyone!
Always take care of yourself and your loved ones Dearest Chingus! Thank you all for everything!

Rip Zzup:tears: 

Please Amazing Puppy Zzup even on sky always be guardian angel for your very beautiful, kind, caring hostess, best faithful friend Minyoung, always be around on her side, to suggest the right steps in life, to protect from any negativity only send very good people in her life, and completely push all the bad people away from her in a million kilometers, to all the absolute happiness that deserves our beautiful, kind, talented girl PMY!
Best happy memories always live in heart and in the heart of PMY will always live the most unforgettable memories of the beautiful Zzup,so beloved puppy Zzup will always be with her,no matter where 
he is presently!

lxqe1eckvplw.jpg

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 14

I remember that and the same hair color and I hope to know where that place

crrrmski  > pmy thread

Instagram update! [17 April 2015]

11117161_868665573180624_161908912_n.jpg

Guess where i am? #바다 #차타고다섯시간 #왓쩝이가사랑하는이곳

Translation from International fans facebook:
Guess where i am? ‪# ‎five‬ hours ride ‪#‎ seaside‬ ‪#‎ watjeop‬ loves this place

I remember that and same hair color and I hope to know where that place

Parting difficult. I hope JCW be always beside PMY even through phone
I also hope for them to marry soon and get their cute children  love them and grow with them
Finally, I wish you happiness and them forever

• Like 12

@Eileen531 and @avi1003 apparently raine translated PMY interview on section TV in July last year, and another PMY interview in March this year. Both interviews said she love Sundaeguk, on the other hand, Wookie says Sundaeguk is a new love of his.....so the conclusion is? Go read his Sundaeguk poem again, you will read with new eyes. Hehehehe.

​how could i missed that *sigh* .. maybe i've seen it without subbed, didn't understand anything. appreciate the info @tehlimau, will definately watched the interview. i will never see sundaeguk the same way again ..hehehe

@Ahpheng .. hahah.. so funny. blue does suits him best especially if the lady love is next to him..*wink* 

sorry if i spoil the mood about zzup here ... 

• Like 7

Guest adniRose

this is such a sad news about her puppy.. Zzup maybe already get sick for a while because she said, don't hurt anymore, and with she's being away probably not helping coz she miss her owner so much..

Minyoung lost one of her most best and loyal friend.. being together almost ten years.. this is so so sad! sad-msn-smiley.gif?1301999548

i hope she stay strong!! 

Guest aspram

She's really good at convey her sadness through her ig caption, very deep and sincere. I try to hold my tears but i can't. This lady is surely a true lover, beauty inside and out. Love her!

Guest twig2

Dear All, this is a little unprecedented that I have to rewrite part of my old fic,due to new CSI by our team. The gist is explained before the story, so read and hopefully you understand connection and spazz with us.

https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/2015/05/09/changmin-shipper-fic-prologue-3-while-we-were-texting/

Tehlimau, you are really very imaginative.  Thank you for entertaining us.

Good Morning all ( in my part of the world)  just finished my short walk and peek in here only to find that Minyoungies doggie had passed away:tears: oh no! I immediately checked IG and indeed it was true. I am not gonna lie but I can't help but she'd a tears. Her caption is soo heartfelt and you can really felt her sadness.  Soo sorry for your loss Minyoung shi:( please stay strong.. 

Hello all and I hope everyone is having a good time spazzing and doing a fantabulous time CSIing.  Time for me to get back to work and maybe..... Even sneak in here and join your discussion. Have à nice day/night to all:)

• Like 9

Guest Artist2601

The lyric of this songs reminds me of the beautiful love of uri Changmin couple..:wub::wub::wub:

9245rd.gif

You're always on my mind
All day just all the time
You're everything to me
Brightest star to let me see
You touch me in my dreams
We kiss in every scene
I pray to be with you through rain and shiny days

11123787_419170484910607_1946174598_n.jp

I'll love you till I die
Deep as sea
Wide as sky
The beauty of our love paints rainbows
Everywhere we go
Need you all my life
You're my hope
You're my pride
In your arms I find my heaven
In your eyes my sea and sky
May life our love paradise

b98ltpuwso2t.png

Pic: Cr:Day Rock/Baidu Chinese/Tracy
You're always on my mind
All day just all the time
You're everything to me
Brightest star to let me see
You touch me in my dreams
We kiss in every scene
I pray to be with you through rain and shiny days

I'll love you till I die
Deep as sea
Wide as sky
Everywhere we go
Need you all my life
You're my hope
You're my pride

I'll love you till I die
Deep as sea
Wide as sky
Everywhere we go
Need you all my life
You're my hope
You're my pride

Edited by Artist2601

Guest ranabellevelasco79

Hello Beautiful Chingus!!! Feel sorry for Minyoungssi beautiful dog. Just dropping by to say hi to all... back to reading mode:tears::)

Guest believer88

hi to everyone.i have been here from the first days and im a big fan of ji chang wook and park min young and ofcourse healer and changmin couple . I don't know im in a delulu mood or its a real feeling that changmin couple is real but sometimes I feel them and their feeling from my heart and I always pray for their happiness and their wedding hahaa. I don't know buut I have very good feelings about them . I wiil wait for very happy and good news.

Event] Ji Chang Wook to attend 2015 Love and Hallyu Carnival in Chengdu

9fbe702djw1esiuoszpoxj20hs0p7whn.jpg?w=6

Ji Chang Wook will be a featured guest at the “Love and Hallyu Carnival (爱与韩流嘉年华)” concert as part of the 2015 Chengdu China-Korea International Cultural and Tourism Exchange Week (2015成都中韩国际文化旅游交流周) that will take place from 18 to 22 June, 2015. 

To be held at the Chengdu International Intangible Cultural Heritage Park (成都非遗博览园), the Love and Hallyu Carnival will comprise of several concerts held separately from 20-22 June featuring Kpop stars and OST singers including PSY, ballad singer The One, Super Junior, Kim Jong Kook, Haha & Skull, Lyn, Crayon Pop and Hello Venus.

The festival is meant to promote cultural exchange between China and South Korea, and to also commemorate 23 years of bilateral relations.

There are still no concrete details as to what Ji Chang Wook will be doing at the event, but his attendance is confirmed as he greets everyone in a video:

e8a786e9a291_std.original.jpg
videopress.png?m=1391188133g

I am Ji Chang Wook who will be attending the 2015 Chengdu Hallyu cultural festival. Nice to meet you.
I am very happy to be with residents of Chengdu.
Let’s meet on the main stage.

Since he will be having his fan meeting in Hong Kong on 20th June, it is likely that he might only appear at this event on 22 June.

Screenshot00004

Source: 西南票务网,  爱与韩流嘉年华Xingyu wenhua news

link for video

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/05/28/event-ji-chang-wook-to-attend-2015-love-and-hallyu-carnival-in-chengdu/

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 14

Guest twig2

Hello chingus, need to find out whether you fans of JCW & PMY think that Pinnochio is better than healer. Why our best couples not voted in Baeksang awards? Entertainment politics? Both of them are so popular internationally but not so in S.Korea. I feel bad for the lovely couple. Any comments?

Hi all.. I am back again, Changminers around the world..dont  you be sad just bcoz uri ChangMin be separate now. Lets cheers up.. Maybe this time uri captain busy rehearsal n preparation  for the fan meeting next month n his last perform on the days musical. But there is a nice info thanks to @ReemKanabta sunbaenim , about he will to attend at an event  in China so certainly there will be a chance for them to meet , right? 

• Like 6