[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Also @tehlimau went missing after her last post, I hope you're satisfied with the latest posts about PMY, specially the one about what her teacher said 

@Ahpheng :wub::wub: you really don't miss anything round you, do you!! The part about Wookie thinking the girl who took his picture might faint is DAEBAK,  I saw her post, poor girl, so sweet

@AnsOlga also is missing,  hope everything is fine with you dear

• Like 7

Reposting from Cherkell from JCW thread

KWave Magazine will be featuring Ji Chang Wook in another of their upcoming magazines, and is asking for questions to be sent to them through their Facebook page!  I've reposted the information verbatim from their FB site below, so please don't laugh.  :)

You have until Tuesday, 19 May 2015 at 11:59 PM Korea time to post your questions to the KWave Facebook here:  http://tinyurl.com/leeqndd  Pali pali!!!

Last December, ‘Girl’s heartbreaker‘ JI CHANG-WOOK will BACK!  And KWAVE prepare for small event!

If you wanna question for him. You will comment this post.

KWAVE be your messenger.

We want participating in this event all about global fans!

Deadline: ~2015. 5. 19 tuesday PM 11:59 (korea time)

지난 12월, 여심을 흔들었던, 그가 6월에 다시 돌아옵니다.

Kwave 재촬영 기념이벤트!

여러분들이 ‪#‎지창욱‬ 씨께 개인적으로

궁금했던 점이나 묻고 싶은 점을 댓글로 남겨주세요.

기간은 한국시간 기준으로 5월 19일 PM11:59분까지!!!

많은 참여 부탁드립니다!!

去年12月让我们心动的 ‪#‎男神‬ ‪#‎池昌旭‬ 回来啦!!哇塞!你们有木有想知道的~给我comment!到5月19日 PM11:59(韩国时间)!来多多参与吧

‪#‎KWAVE‬ ‪#‎INTERVIEW‬ ‪#‎JI_CHANG_WOOK‬

11061654_366567490205893_283910395094480
  • Like 7

Guest amyR055

@ReemKanabta Reem never stop. Even if we recycle the same  topics or findings there are always new things or new perspective we can talk about.

Yes is so true. She is really articulate right. Her choice of words and the way she convey the appreciations to people around her sound so genuine  and sincere. I remembered someone said earlier( I wish I can remember who) even in the press conference YJT and CW follow MY's lead while answering interview questions. They always elaborate points from MY.

If her own professor praised her that much who are we and other people who never met her personally want to claim  otherwise.

In most of her interviews as  you said we can't help but to be enchanted further by her inner wisdom. I wish she is more active. 

Reem - everybody is missing today. Hahaha

@labyrinth525 I love the songs mashup choice. Ahh  Healer feeling all over again. I can't wait for my blue-ray to come  especially for the BTS and commentary and I hope there are enough votes for posters instead of postcards.

@tehlimau this is another article about MY from an interview by Director Lee Jung Seob maybe it can help with your understanding of MY 's personalities.

Glory Jane Director Is Satisfied with Park  Min Young

The director of KBS2TV’s Wednesday and Thursday drama Glory Jane, Lee Jung-seob was expressing her satisfaction to the actress in leading role, Park Min Young.

On the afternoon of October 19th, 2011, director Lee was been interviewed in a restaurant near KBS HQ at Yeouido, Seoul, and watched the third episode aired on the day together besides discussing about the drama. Other than director Lee Jung Seob, KBS CP Jung Hae Ryong, actors Choi Myung Gil, Lee Jang Woo, Lee Jin, Kim Yun Joo and others had also attended the event.

When reporters asked the director how he evaluates the acting skill of Park Min Young who plays the role of Yoon Jae In in the TV series, director praised Park Min Young is an actress can portray the role for 120%.

Director said, “Actually, I haven’t seen much of Park Min Young’s prior works. During the audition, I was uncertain about her acting skills. But after the filming officially started, and after worked together with her, I found that she is a smart actress with aura. I believe the ability of her to portray the character of Jae In exceeded 120%.” The statement showed the satisfaction of the director towards Park Min Young.

Director also added, “Actually before and after screen test of Park Min Young, we have also approached many other actresses as reserve, and even let them participated in audition. But once Park Min Young agrees to join in the cast, all the ongoing process of audition immediately stopped. Comparing with those actors who are overly calculative and even bargaining, Park Min Young who actively and passionately loves our work is our ultimate right choice. Park Min Young has put in serious effort to film the drama.” Showing the complete trust of director on Park Min Young.

Actually I saw a youtube showing a BTS kiss scene for Glory Jane. Poor MY even though she was dead tired and  half asleep she still held her ground and let the co star practicing for kissing angle. Not romantic at all. Look too selfish for the co start trying perfecting the kiss with her but still the kiss still didn't look as real as kisses in Healer.

This shows how dedicated she was but it kind of uncomfortable to watch. Poor MY maybe they were rushing to finish filming they didn't have time to spare.

Should I put that youtube or not? Maybe not. I'll just put a link. Just copy paste th elink if you curious about that BTS.

Edited by amyR055

@amyR055 I :wub: you.  I remember reading about a teacher praising PMY but never read what he actually said, thank you so much for bringing that over here, you're really our walking talking archive. 

Yes I remember that about the press con, Wookie was more than happy to let her talk, the only time he interfered was to say that if PMY was really like YS she would be soo cute and lovable, he just couldn't let her be afraid of being compared to her character.  she knows what to say and how to say it, he basically copied her words in his own lost cute way, lol

and besides being pretty and gorgeous  she is smart and wise for her age :wub: which is why I think she will choose wisely now

• Like 5

Guest amyR055

@ReemKanabta Hehehe that is true the only time he willingly interfered was for praising MY.

Actually I love their picture - 3 of them - CW, MY and YJT - they both really look like mountains protecting My left and right. No harm can be done, no hurricane can touch MY because they are two shoulder gangsters as wide as Tae Bak Mountain willingly  protecting her all the time

pL7jpfT.jpg

Edited by amyR055

OMG @amyR055 that video was horrible, did he kept practicing kissing her all night!!! I felt she wanted to slap him at one point, and why was he kissing her like that, eating her when she barely moved her lips, :angry: hahaha I feel I'm jelly Wookie now, but really that wasn't a nice one.

loved what the director said about her though

• Like 5

Guest amyR055

Reem - That what I felt too. Did he really need to do that? I was shocked the first time I saw that BTS. I am not comfortable with it. I'm going to delete that youtube. But whenever people question about MY as an actress I always felt mad because  you can see how dedicated she was.

Actually that actor said he going for a real kiss just to make it more believable - but you know what it was not believable at all . We can take turn to slap him.LOL

BTW I read in MY thread that she will film for ancient drama instead of GG. Maybe that is a good thing since  Chinese ancient drama won't have a lot of romance scene. But they do love bath tub scene.

Edited by amyR055

No @amyR055 he didn't need to do that :angry: I felt he was taking advantage of the situation, I wouldn't be comfortable at all if I was her.  That make me love Wookie more for always thinking about his Co stars feelings when kissing,  although there are some takes that he did eat her up, but that was only when she was kissing him fully with open lips and movement and all

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 6

Guest amyR055

@ReemKanabta It totally different with wookie. He even squeeze My arm after the kiss. A kind of reassurance - were you okay?  If it's uncomfortable tell me - sort of thing. The other time their kisses were mutual. No complain there. Actually we demand BTS some more.LOL

For that one it was totally one sided. You can actually see MY was really asleep and was nodding off at one point and had to force her eyes opened.  Our lovable namja actually helped to put MY to sleep when she was tired/sick instead of doing things one sided like that.

@saeedeh Oh hi Saeedeh.. always see you around this time - thank you for silently accompanying us all the time.:D

Edited by amyR055

Ya @amyR055 it didn't look believable at all, my take he just wanted to go all lips on poor PMY, oh ya our Wookie and his "are you ok" arm squeeze,  he killed me there, and I think she appreciated it, since she said THAT was her last kiss before Wookie, I'm sure she loved him for this, that's why it was mutual after that. Haha haha on her nodding off, I noticed, in conclusion Wookie is a real gentleman

So new news there hope we got confirmation soon about that drama, okay mean for me to say that, but ya a for less romantic scenes, I don't mind bathtub scenes though, lol

• Like 7

chinggus, finally made it to jinju ... i just wanted to share my experience ... well part of it ... the play is a different story ... 

good morning chingus from SK ... it's around 530am Sunday and i just got recharged from a very hectic Saturday ... i am still in disbelief that i have seen wookie both on stage and off stage ... i had shared my experience on IG but i thought of sharing with you as well ... so initially my plan was to watch the 3pm show in Jinju and that's it ... plan is to take the 9am KTX train but it was fully booked hence i had no choice but to take the 550am schedule which was the game changer ... before traveling to jinju i had been vascillating whether or not i should stay the night and whether or not i should lug the photobook and goodies for wookie (reason being i am not certain if i can hand these to him) ... in the end, i packed clothes for an overnight stay and the photobook, and booked a reservation at the hotel (which btw is analog ... i called, they took my reservation without any credit card to secure it)  ... just in case ... but nothing set in stone ... upon arriving in jinju i headed to the hotel to leave my luggage then plan to head out to the theater, camp out and wait for wookie (which honestly i dread because i don't like crowds, heat, sweat, pushing and fangirls screeming) ... when i arrived at the hotel i saw a black explorer van parked in front of the hotel ... at the back of my mind i though ... hmm ... could that be wookie's van?  no way!   it could be a possibility but i was not banking on my delulu thoughts ... i dropped off my luggage for safekeeping and as i headed out, i noticed 4 ladies hanging out in the hotel lobby with gift bags ... and i asked if they too are watching "The Days"  ... indeed they are ... they were waiting for wookie and one lady said that she saw manager bang in the hotel so that was an indication that wookie was staying in the same hotel too ... woooh ... i thought of this as a possibility too but again put it aside however given that the hotel is the most decent in the area it is also likely ... i decided to join the group, got the photobook and some goodies i brought for him and waited in the lobby ... then i saw little bodyguard and that reaffirmed that wookie was indeed in the house ... i was spazzing ... gee ... not from little bodyguard but with the fact that i am in the same building as wookie and as one soompier chingu said i may be breathing recycled air from wookie!!!  how shallow is that?  well enough to make me spazz again ... hehe ... so as i was waiting, i got acquainted with the other ladies in the lobby and realized that i was such a neophyte ... i thought that i was out of my mind getting my butt off washington, dc to see wookie perform in Jinju ... no ... that was too pale in comparison to them ... they have watched The Days several times over, attended fan meets ... they would fly to SK or anywhere in Asia over the weekend just to partake in these events ... i was floored and amazed ... so finally, as we got closer to noon, there were around 10 fans in the lobby and we orderly (upon guidance from little bodyguard) positioned ourselves ... then finally wookie got off the elevator ... gaaah ... i was rattled ... i didn't know whether i would hand him my presents or take his photo ... i was able to snap one as he got off the elevator and then followed him to the hotel driveway ... i was standing next to him ... at arm's length and handed him my gift bags ... little bodyguard got the bags from me and wookie looked at me and said kamsahameda with sincerity... omg ... the world just stopped for those 3 seconds ... is this for real???  very surrealistic but i was one lucky girl ... my very first encounter with wookie up close!  after seeing wookie in the flesh, i thought of the "sliding doors" movie with gwyneth paltrow on how her destiny changed when she missed her train ... i thought that had i took the 9am train instead of the 550am train, i would have missed this opportunity ... never planned this ... everything just fell into place ... totally worth my trip ... mission accomplished ... 

Edited by cmoirae2
  • Like 15

Guest FleurdeLys101

@cmoirae2 Daebak. You and Wookie stayed in the same hotel. How's that for One night in Jinju? Amazing.  Talk about the stars aligning eh? You and Wookie were meant to cross paths indeed. How was the show? So happy for you!

Guest amyR055

@cmoirae2 Congratulation. You've made it... not only that you JCW actually talked to you and you're staying in the same building as him.:D

@ReemKanabta Reem... hopefully  a classy shot of bath tub not the one like it was shot in Princess Ja Myung Go. That one totally exploited MY's assets.

@amyR055 ... i am also lying on the same kind of bed with the same sheets and all ... in different rooms ... he is a few floors above me ...  and could still be sleeping ... they had a late night last night ...

@fleurdelys101 ... never expected this but it was a great bonus!

• Like 10

Guest FleurdeLys101

@cmoirae2 Omo dear, try not to be caught up in a dating scandal with Wookie. hahahaha same beds, same sheets. same air... different rooms though, but hey a million fangirls would want to trade places with you at this very moment.  Virtually spazzing with you!

@amyR055 ... i am also lying on the same kind of bed with the same sheets and all ... in different rooms ... he is a few floors above me ...  and could still be sleeping ... they had a late night last night ...

@fleurdelys101 ... never expected this but it was a great bonus!

@cmoirae2 Omo dear, try not to be caught up in a dating scandal with Wookie. hahahaha same beds, same sheets. same air... different rooms though, but hey a million fangirls would want to trade places with you at this very moment.  Virtually spazzing with you!

Haha ... beats the same necklace pendant and sunglasses ... haha ... spazzing here with you too ...

• Like 9

Guest FleurdeLys101

Haha ... beats the same necklace pendant and sunglasses ... haha ... spazzing here with you too ...

​Hahaha give me a shout if you need help with your dating denial press release tomorrow hahahaha. You sure Dispatch aint on your trail?

Ikaw na te! ​Ansaveh ng salamin at kwintas? Hahaha kabog mo yun teh!

@amyR055

you`re welcome sis. and thank to you for your attention to me i dont post alot here cuz of  language  Barrier  but honestly i must to thank you and others for keeping this thread alive and attractive to read and following it.

to tell you the truth i love your insightful and deep thoughts and you always try to explain your thoughts with simple words and easy to understand because of that all the time i enjoy reading your posts.and have to say your awesome khaahare azizam(my dear sister) and i love you.:wub:

@cmoirae2  lucky you! chinggu. and thanks for sharing your trip story for us. have a good journey and come back home safely.

Edited by saeedeh
  • Like 8

Morning from here...

@amyR055 @ReemKanabta that actor fr glory jane is a good example for "a player" not uri wookie.. Cause not only with uri MY he excuse his real kiss. He did it too with his partner on wgm show. He try and insist that they had to kiss to make their relationship more real. And after the show end, nothing happen between them as long as I know. 

@cmoirae2 congrats and envy for your lucky star... Be caution.. Dont make any posts which can lead a scandal with uri Wookie. Hehehe...

• Like 7