[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest pariG

need help chingus...how to reply to person, how to edit & only 10 likes per day....WT......i like all posts....sorry chingus..

Fyeahjcw thanks dear...i love your post ,specially your GIF...just daebak..

image image
image image
image image
cr-owner
enjoy love changminers...see you tomorrow...have good changmin dreams...love,destiny. changmin forever :)

At the time of our thread ChangMin very nice and warm as well! The only thing that really a pity that only 10 times a day to put like and it's so unfair (in my opinion) because I would like all Like, because I love all of you and all of your posts are always amazing, so bring a lot of happiness and a smile always on face, so just know this, and I hope in the near future will be allowed an unlimited number of likes, as though your every post special worthy of attention and every beautiful picture or gif our Best Beautiful Perfect Couple ChangMin, certainly deserves likes!
But it is not so important as long as we can just happily in any way to give our love and good wishes to send through our posts ChangMin, the most important thing that all have this ability.:)

Fighting My Beautiful ChangMiners Family,Fighting our Sweet love birds ChangMin

hx5897xmrjpg.jpg

Cr:DayRock

Guest Eileen531

@ Mauve, I think you are right that they ran into trouble setting up the temporary thread.  I thought it was me who kept doing something wrong. I'm not sure how I will even find this thread again tomorrow after I leave work and shut down my computer. lol

Glad you decided to join full throttle. lol

ahaaaa.. they took the limitation of likes.. woohoooooooo, :) I love it

then again, where is my edit button? huwaa not only our status is all newbie, but I really feel like one really.. need to get used to this new system hahahahahaa...

There is no limitation for me anymore, I can go on distributing my likes to you xD Is it not the same for you, chingus? :/

I'm happy because our thread is among the most popular!! So happy to see this on the forum homepage!!

Let's go on and make this thread as awesome as it currently is!! xD

• Like 1

Guest pariG

@ebullient Thanks a a lot dear for creating our Disney world, full of changmin love for changminers ,its really a paradise.of love  :)....thank you..warm hug dear   image

imagehugs for my chingus changminers too..good night..its really late at this side of world...catch you tomorrow....keep spazzing & loving changmin with full love & faith

#changmin #love #forever #destiny :)

Edited by pariG

Guest ChangMinCouple

Okay so what exactly are the various theories on the cap and the same bracelets? A *ahem* coincidence *ahem*? :P
Someone please bring me up to speed on the assumptions because I didn't follow the last two pages of the original thread:S

Guest Eileen531

@ ChanMinCouple

Someone posted the picture of Jcw getting out of the van last Saturday heading into the venue for The Days musical and he was in a black and white ensemble.  Their was a side picture that showed the hat he was wearing and the word Barcelona on it.  Someone I forget noticed it is only sold in Barcelona and we know who was there recently on her vacation after Healer finished......yup miss Park Min Young.  It was a nice hat and his style. 

I'm not surprised she bought him a hat or anything else from back then, wasn't it mentioned that actors exchange gifts sometimes at the end of a drama......so maybe she waited to give him her gift after she got back from her vacation.  That's my theory. lol

@Eileen531 thanks! :D good luck to us finding the thread again tomorrow. and how can i not throw caution to the wind with all the hints they're dropping left and right? 

like, have you girls seen Wookie's interview in L'Officiel Hommes... this is one of the questions and his answer

credit graphic to: @she1090 at Twitter

doesn't that description fit someone we know? :D  and i think he answered differently this time, compared to how he answered before when he would just say the girl should match with him and have good conversations with him.

Guest Eileen531

I know this is probably stupid but I am trying to get use to this set up.  Notifications in the upper right corner next to mail........does that show up for all of you every time someone replies? 

sorry I know that is probably really dumb

@Eileen531 I think it is, if you give a check to "Notify me of replies" before submit reply eileen... It is on the bottom-left when you create a post..

not only replies, but it is notify me too if someone likes my post..

Nah.. we are have a same problem to adjust in new envirotmen at first..I think we really should adjust to this new system ASAP.. :) it's pretty cool and we need to try more feature too.. although I'm missing our old reaction button.. hahaha :) 

I'm really itchy to spazzing more changminers.. happy spazzing :x

Edited by rnia93
give emoticon

@Mauve my feel.. that answer indeed point to someone we know. And I think he already fall in love with her from Healer time. But because he someone who so deep thinker maybe he take a time to lets the jung hoo feeling first. Than after almost 3 month back to him self I quite sure he already take his move.. Cause these days uri couple look so glowing and happy.. 

Edited by OdankItha

Guest amyR055

Finally our vacation house for a week is ready.  Look like not only our OTP need a break, our ship need refueling and maintenance too. Afraid soon it will be speeding too fast. LOL

@Mauve... wow now the girl that he likes becoming more specific. Looking at his earlier interview for Healer, he was really intrigued with MY. He always stole glances and sometime he looked kind of lost in his own thought while staring at her openly. I wondered didn't he aware what he was doing. It was caught on the camera numerous time. Wondered if Bang Chingu tell him to behave after that because it was too obvious what he was doing - staring at his co star openly. LOL

@Eileen531... I am not sure about the notification next to the mail, but anytime someone replies to the thread there is notification appears on screen - someone/username has replied and show reply.

Guest Eileen531

Thanks @ rnia93, and @ amyR055

This will take some getting use to but I wish I could get rid of that part.  I don't want to check notifications if I'm already reading the reply or new post. But it's whatever, I'm thankful we are here.  I suppose many went to sleep after not getting on right away and it might be their bedtime. lol

So do you think this is what the new format will look like in a week?  Just curious.

Guest amyR055

@Eileen531 - if you don't want to be notified or check the notification there is an option to turn it off. Click on your username  on the top right and then click on Notification setting. From there you can choose what you want to do with the notification issue.

Edited by amyR055