[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Those almost-exactly-the-same-time-and-exactly-the-same-place-IG-updates are not helping my poor shipper heart. :(
 It seems to me that they are at a level of comfort with each other where they can talk about and do mundane stuff, like I would do stuff like that with a friend. It is good to see that they are friends. That is a start at least! :)
I was thinking they probably had a few minutes off before filming and thought they could post something since they are at a very beautiful location. :)
EDIT:Yes, these thoughts are on the assumption that they were together when they updated their respective IGs.  :)

Oh my goodness, they are just perfect for each other! Just saw this in the main thread, Healer thread I mean. Go read! 
http://lovepmy.blogspot.com/2013/02/minyoung-loves-to-cook.html

PMY is a great cook! And JCW loves to eat! :x

Apologies for being really delusional. :))

Woahhhhh!!!! JI CHANG WOOK NEVER FAILED US! He updated her IG with minyoung passing by in the video!!!! He must be reading our comments & most of all he visit this thread tooo! Lol wait i dont think he is too knowledgeable in english!! Welll whatever it made my day , night & my whole life!!!! Wahhhh im in love with changmin.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

As a ChangMin shipper, I can't help to ask him to date PMY through a comment in his latest IG video! I commented in korean, I said if he close with PMY it'll looks good.. if he and PMY love each other for real it would be even better! :x

• Like 1

I'd love to see them date too. With all those dispatch pix and all... but it seems PMY can no longer take some hurting words from netizen like what happened to her when she dated LMH. She wouldn't disclose anything with regards to her private life. And with JCW, he prefers to date secretly. So I guess these couple will hide their relationship no matter what. None of us will know though. Let's keep our radars on all the time. Who knows, we might discover something interesting in the end.

Lovely ChangMiners Chingus!Good morning everyone! I hope everything is good, positive mood and happy, as for us today Healer's Day and this so nice and warm at heart! All of the previously pleasant view, we hope that the episode 17 and 18 will be amazing and romantic in true love and understanding for our ChangMin (Healer OTP)Thank you all, for the prosperity and love in the thread ChangMin, for the daily publication of all the wonderful, joyful, warm the soul, Updates amazing moments ChangMin, reading about all this here in our thread (and Healer thread as well), and even before that only Chinese baidu, was very happy to just such synchronous updates with the difference in a few minutes on their Instagram between our charming ChangWook&MinYoung, I'm sure it's not just like that, where and the time from filming process, where the frame and our amazing Minyoung there (especially as laid vidio exactly where it is just in the moment, and he is and tried to remove it, and now I understand more clearly that he often observe the process of filming with moments with the goddess MinYoung on it and recognizing that she is very beautiful, now it is clear from so clearly from this sees a sign for us that we just need to understand all ChangMiners correctly, I believe they are well laid special meaning.On baidu say with full confidence that our experience in data ChangMin time special feeling and that's why it looks so natural on screen for all of us, it is because of emotions swept them both unexplained happiness, love, infinite charm each other, between them felt some strong spark, some binding magic, strong attraction in the views of each other, a handsome Changwook really very beautiful and sensual kisses our beautiful goddess Minyoung, and that's it and that's it, this chic look in love every time it it is very special, and thought-provoking absolutely sincere definitely would never have been such a hot real chemistry of the couple on the screen when assume no personal interest in life, at what international admirers who all hands of our ChangMin, as I read today in many European forums (where it is a healer and a Healer Sweet OTP) so there all claiming that the best, hot, real, very beautiful, tender and passionate at the same time chemistry.This is what is here, many international admirers only notice at our pair ChangMin, I did not look the other drama Changwook, I can not say anything or talk about his chemistry with the other Co-stars, I did without it sure that only the most real chemistry with Beautiful Minyoung, at the moment it because they just fine throughout the match, it looks that height, even as previously stated more than once, even all of us, their beautiful hands and perfect for each other, never believe that possible such coincidences.Definitely here something more, we can confidently say that our beautiful ChangMin was destined to meet each other, I sincerely believe that, and I hope that the signs and hints of fate, they too will be able to unravel and be happy together as many admirers (as we all international and Korean, and especially a lot of Chinese aficionados) is very experienced and really hope for them, more than for themselves even at this period of his life, on baidu Healer, our ChangMin called Phase Couple in general in the Chinese concept is that a couple of which are 100% compatible with each other in everything, also called a couple of Marriage made in heaven, actually, I just saw that all the data is targeted these good people with baidu were very happy, we can rely on their calculations, since they rarely ever do wrong and faster than any other countries in the world are able to get to the truth, couple in love, so I think they said you can believe and be happy, too, from the fact that our Elegant Couple ChangMin are fully compatible with each other.So here initially between comfort, playfulness, warmth, care, admiration and talk about the beauty of each other, and I also saw many admirers personally actor Ji Chang Wook (among Chinese aficionados) also argue that so tenderly, with a twist, a look that is full of charm and the love he has no one else to our beautiful Minyoung not watched it absolutely clear, as it does not fall in love with our goddess Minyoung, being so close to her and taking off in each episode are constantly romantic love scenes in the drama, or simply impossible if it was all so light, and external and internal charm and beauty, her smile is the most sincere, beautiful and dazzling, always believed and continue to believe that this ideal type, this is the second half of a man (that's when you meet this his, one and only favorite ,in every sense of the person with whom willing to associate life) and it really should be a soul mate, and not on the same program if you really believe in love, never will choose the person who really love, or someone like, you can say something or describe the beauty of the girl say (as Changwook and made in respect MinYoung) say that this girl is a warm feeling and comfort and so on about in this sense, a real interest in the girl guy is always about his ideal type would only talk about and by some hints, so that's words and say in our case Changwook always says in his compliments and admiration for MinYoung, that's when it's for me sincerely and truly at the choice of the heart, really believe that it is our goddess he experiences the lightest and sincere affection of love right now, even admirers baidu write that it was absolutely clear already, even during the awarding ceremony for Best Couple of the year for our ChangMin (31 December 2014), even in the same speech about our beautiful Minyoung desire for themselves handsome guy for 2015, and especially when in front of this all she has said that he wants to secure filming Changwook during his action scene at 1 January (and here it shows how worried she was about his health, thus expresses her feelings about it, nowhere and in a couple of Korean drama when awarding Prize for the best couple of past years I have not seen personally never had such a special attention and care about your partner, general baidu good people believe that our charming couple ChangMin themselves have given their true feelings for each other in the happy glow of the eye and answers, hints, Chinese admirers perfectly solved everything, and especially, what is interesting hugging the waist that made Changwook in one moment (visible thought no one would notice that his impulse of the heart) and behind the scenes it's probably time (since vidio by aficionados) here somewhere our thread was posted earlier this photo already, never believe that even trying so hugged his partner on the drama, you can not really being in a relationship with her in life, it is very suspicious, but also a lot of happiness for all of us, as in all this clearly has a large, mysterious, the correct meaning, it is important just might believe in our own emotions and feelings about all this always.Let's just always with warmth, gratitude and love to wish the very best to our Sweet ChangMin, I believe all our wishes will come true about if everything will be good and love is always in our hearts, so thank you to everyone ChangMiners Chingus, what each of you as I can only see with a lot of love, positive, understanding, and with the lightest, feelings and expectations related to our charmingly beautiful ChangMin, the most important thing, but for now the most important thing is to see a Healer (in the last 4 episodes) Top The Moment of Truth beautiful love, and a lot of special moments BTS ChangMin, then I am sure we will have even more reason to hope for their reality, especially for healers want to see OTP wedding and hope in a drama masterpiece is sure to be already imagine how beautiful it will be our ChangMin look in wedding attire and has really want to see it, I hope it will be a drama but then once in real life too, keeping my fingers crossed for this.I think all of us waiting for a lot of moments in episodes and Healer, BTS, with a special look beautiful love and happy smiles of our ChangMin and this is most important and then we'll wait with hope for good news from them whenever possible.Fighting Amazing ChangMiners Chingus, Fighting Charming ChangMin, Mr. and Mrs. Healer!
f984a829be00.jpga12739e3c54d.jpg

Sincere beautiful eyes - eyes that look with love and special way! Eyes express all those tender feelings that sometimes I can not say a word!

833d27389cf5.jpg

Very beautiful and sensual clip good Chingus youtube Called  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;":x MARRY ME

just believe that the meeting between our adorable ChangWook&MinYoung already in a sense, the fate of fact, they are so happy at the moment shoot together healers and most importantly else if destined to come true, they just feast for the eyes, complements one another!Just perfect couple! Harmonious!And it is very beautiful and Elegant Couple and between them the best, passionate and natural chemistry and unexplained beautiful magic, so everything is very possible and to continue in reality, in any case, I wish only happiness for both of them always! One must always look ahead optimistically without doubt and feelings, just let us look at the views of our sweet ChangMin each other are more expressive than a thousand words, and remember that the memories of a lovely couple still always priceless and there is absolutely nothing in life possible, even more so when such a large and special chemistry between our ChangMin:x :x <:-P \:D/ [-O<

• Like 2

Guest charliew

Frannie8pie said: Mian-hae!  Thought the video was posted in my original message.   Reposting link below again.....
Video link:  

If the link still doesn't work, the youtube account is under "dispatchsns" and the caption for the video clip is   id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[디패짤] 지창욱, 박민영 '이 음료는 뭐지?'
Uri OTP looked sooooo cute laughing together.   

Guest sabeluv

I think he is a very good actor who has very intense, expressive eyes. Not sure if she is his type as he seems to me like he would like idols more than actors. Of course what do I know as I shipped two people and nothing happened. The kisses are not different than all dramas I think. I hope I am wrong as they have great chemistry. Looking at the past interviews he seems to like more oval shaped faces. Whereas with HJW, he seems like her younger brother.

@dandelionJ
im in too ^^ here his back/neck rub/massage  :D

@ 2:12-2:24@ 2:34-2:36
its only now that im discovering jcw's awesomeness (mian) Im not familiar if he does this in previous works with other actresses, my delulu mind tells me that this time the connection he has developed with pmy inspires him to be more passionate in his scenes, there are other ways for him to play out the hug scene for extra romantic touch like brushing up his cheek against her face ( which he did ) or nuzzling his face into her neck ( which he also did) squeeze her , use hand to stroke her hair ( yep yep did those too!) so this repeated back rubbing is a bit weird for me. my delulu heart concludes that the kiss and hug it was sjh to cys but those "hand maneuvers" was jcw to pmy. 
  • Like 2