[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest missdc01_at_aol.com_stv

if you can notice before the poking thing on PMY's face  i think he was caressing PMY's cheek and then the poking.. you can see his eyes were widely open while doing it.....i dont know if i'm seeing it right ...what do you think ? ..i'm so inlove with this couple..no  korean  loveteams or couples can beat them...they are so perfect..wish wish wish they'll  be together as a couple in real life 

Guest gdvip1808

Its great to see them so comfortable and playful around each other  :x
I think it really helps that they almost the same age.

tumblr_nimtbze4z51rs3l09o8_250_zpslzkimh

tumblr_nimtbze4z51rs3l09o7_250_zpssto0ub

credit tumblr

I wonder what Ji Chang Wook calls Park Min Young off cam? I've been looking around for BTS footages on YT, waiting till he calls her out, but sadly, I can't find one :( I think it'd be cute if he actually calls her noona. :P
And that recent BTS I saw where Chang Wook slightly pushed Min Young off side with his arm cuz she was teasing him for making too much noise when he should be doing it stealthy was just sooo adorable. I like that they're not awkward around each other. I mean that scene was in the early episodes of Healer.

• Like 1

Lovely ChangMiners all good morning and surprising positive all day while watching a new episode fabulously sweet Healer with our very charming beautiful ChangMin Couple!I want to write a few words in order to maintain our faith in the possibility of real love our sweet couple, especially after just such a very romantic, in love photos that came out in the news for 15 episodes (and especially the words that are written in these articles Korean, so encouraging as clearly more shots look like BTS, and in my opinion there are too many features, it is playful moments between ChangMin, encouraged by the fact that they are very close, and as you can read articles on Korean behave they do in their opinion as real love, I sure a lot of truth in this, and they really love being here and so very close to each other (and not each partner in general here are any) that as if they were in their own world (as the world two lovers sometimes not everyone can understand, the most beautiful and meaningful it is always possible to feel with the heart, the truth often lies on the surface.Love - the only thing in nature, where even the power of imagination can not find the bottom and does not see the point.Pablo Picasso said so ...everything you can dream of with good feelings ... it's reallyLife is full of sincere dreams that give our lives meaning and inspire us to change, to love and to hope for a beautiful couple ChangMin, this is happiness, as indeed they are so adorable and compatible just perfect for each other, that's just for the popular Korean talented actor (with crazy fan of theirs) is better to keep a secret relationship and be careful in meetings until not yet ready to announce the wedding, I feel so right and just so beautiful couple in Korea can really keep your love (as far as I know a lot of good in a pair Korea is in because of the fans and their rejection of the relationship broke up) so that sincerely want to see if our couple ChangMin (for all other steam favorite for us once or currently too) really in love, in the moment, then albeit to a better time this will be a secret because I think we can do the signs them together and then some clues to understand the more Korean news themselves very sweet always write about their offscreen playful moments with each other and that each time only more confidence and gives them all this has a deep secret meaning is clearly something special going on between them.And so it is particularly strange all these launches in the Korean press articles about a hundred years ago, the chosen ideal type, and so on (in general do not even want to raise these pointless threads as for me personally, everything is very clear once chose to do with it for a long time probably, and just as I think out of courtesy and gratitude for the good work together, and here the most insulting that many aficionados pair Empress in different online discussions, and, where just about Healer Drama talking, and completely no relation to the last JCW drama, unfortunately met a lot of bad reviews about it our delightful beauty PMY, in general I such people were never understood and never will be, since I am to the point of writing nasty things never go down, I would just have more respect from them to our beautiful couple ChangMin, but you know this is such a global hype raised by those aficionados clearly says only that they themselves understand very clearly how perfect PMY, JCW and for how much he himself fascinated by her, even he says that she is very beautiful and with her he was very warm and cozy, they are almost the same age (year difference does not matter at all, it is absolutely the same age), so of course here and such a comfort to each other with them, looks sweet, love (especially in many offscreen photo at JCW, the direction is always a goddess PMY) and care even more so their horoscopes and since both the water element signs clearly say about this, let's hope for the best for them only!Prosperity, and every day more and more people love and good will in the thread of our beautiful perfect and harmonious breath-taking Couple ChangMinLovely ChangMiners, Fighting!>:D< =D> :)>-Thank you all Amazing ChangMiners Chingus, for keeping this thread is always in an atmosphere of love, awesome upgrades and good positive discussions, it is good that there is a warmth and understanding! 4e9223a6c623.gif:x
Let us always meet each other with a smile, because open beautiful warm smile, is the beginning of love!
b5d8540abb42.jpg
03a8d2e7aa5e.jpg
58a3e0d2a6d2.jpg

• Like 1

We all know that JCW and PMY are among the cutest actors in k-dramaland.  I may be dreaming or imagining things but for some reason, I found PMY and JCW super cute as a button in these scenes ... episode 14 for PMY and episode 8 for JCW ... in my mind they know that the other party couldn't see them and they were just glowing for some reason ... I don't know ... just saying ...

0380dba5-45e7-4b16-8745-606cccc91b01_zps 1153D05B-BEBD-4620-9B95-5C531E3009A9_zps

• Like 2

remember when she did City Hunter...they kissed twice only but here in Healer..ooooohhhhh super...the only thing is i'm still in shock about PMY i never imagined  that she will accept drama with this kind that has a lot of touching and kissing ..... but anyway i love it...and its good that its with JCW...cause they are really  really so perfectl beautiful couple......and i think for now my favorite ep is ep 15...hoping  after healer we can hear news that they were really dating.......wish wish wish

Holy moly bazooka flying donkey balls!

JCW and PMY were just unreal in ep 15.

If there isn't anything at all going on between them irl (I'm not insinuating anything; just genuinely curious), then I must say they're super convincing actors and make a killer onscreen couple.

I'm still having trouble breathing until now.

tumblr_nisk1wpvLl1u8d2i0o6_250.giftumblr_nisk1wpvLl1u8d2i0o1_250.gif

(gif credits to tumblr)

missdc01_at_aol.com_stv said: remember when she did City Hunter...they kissed twice only but here in Healer..ooooohhhhh super...the only thing is i'm still in shock about PMY i never imagined  that she will accept drama with this kind that has a lot of touching and kissing ..... but anyway i love it...and its good that its with JCW...cause they are really  really so perfectl beautiful couple......and i think for now my favorite ep is ep 15...hoping  after healer we can hear news that they were really dating.......wish wish wish

• Like 1

Noxn said: Holy moly bazooka flying donkey balls!

JCW and PMY were just unreal in ep 15.

If there isn't anything at all going on between them irl (I'm not insinuating anything; just genuinely curious), then I must say they're super convincing actors and make a killer onscreen couple.

I'm still having trouble breathing until now.

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

Ep 15 is DEABAK!!!!

Watching the gif here of that stolen kiss when PMY suddenly faced JCW... hmmmm.... JCW eyes' were initially closed BUT he gradually opened them to look into PMY's face or is it her lips?  I don't want to put a meaning JUST YET... but .....well,  I wonder why he did that?  BUT I WILL DEFINTELY SAY, JCW was into that kiss :D  or is it both of them? 

Acting is acting yes... but then again, SOMETHING IN THAT SCENE THAT MAKES ME FEEL SOMETHING IS REAL? 

THEY REALLY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER... #CHANGMIN FTW! 

[-O< [-O<  [-O<

• Like 1

I read about Ep 16 giving cliffhangers????!!!  :( :( :(  Usual things from directors but I wouldn't want to feel that so I intend NOT to watch Ep 16 and wait until next week...I DON'T WANT MY HAPPY HEART to beat fast...

How I wish CHANGMIN will end up together for REAL  

[-O<  will really pray hard

• Like 1

Guest charliew

JCW eyes is so expressive..Sometimes when I saw all the scenes between our OTP I could not tell the different whether it's SJH or JCW..Is it because as we know JCW acting is daebak or maybe because I'm too delusional...  I will post the pics later to proof my point lol 8->

Anyone thinking the same like I do?

me too i noticed that too...he's eyes were open..and i thought they gonna kiss again..coz when you watch it closely you can see the movements of their lips....i dont know if i'm just imagining things..OMGEEEEE. kissing really looks real..touching and kissing acting soooo natural..and these are too much  to handle.. need an oxygen always.....hahaha..... love you CHANGMIN YOU'RE THE BEST

JCW eyes is so expressive..Sometimes when I saw all the scenes between our OTP I could not tell the different whether it's SJH or JCW..Is it because as we know JCW acting is daebak or maybe because I'm too delusional...  I will post the pics later to proof my point lol 8->

I agree- his acting is pretty darn good. Good enough to make it seem real. Also his eyes are kindof....exponentially actually....amazing. so I find that I can't trust what I think I see coming from them. He can literally make his eyes say Anything.

So as much as I swoonily ship these 2, I can't help but be a little reserved as to the likelyhood of a Real Thing going on.

Lame of me IK!!! :-/

I noticed in the press con that PMY leaned physically closer to JTY than JCW, even comfortably touching his sleeve etc. and I realized...he is safe. Happily married, uber charming...She really didnt know JCW as well then. She seemed so bashful at his compliments At that point.

Of course, now they seem comfortable and friendly, which I am so glad for. They are super cute together, for sure.

Am I the only one who sensed that?

• Like 1

Guest blossomnagr

@tianashi or @dramamama5 I don't know who but one of you definitely need to check their spoiler tag cause something is wrong thus page looks a bit weird. :)

Still can't get over ep 15. It was amazing. ChangMin Scenes are always joy and pleasure to watch. Thanks for that our lovely Couple