Cast:

Wang Likun - Yán Sòng
Hawick Lau - Qín Mò

Huo Zhengyan
Gao Ren

Gu Xuan
Liú Yīhán

Synopsis:

Yán Sòng is a girl who gets pregnant and then loses her memories. Adopted by a passerby who raised her as her own, the young girl lived her life without knowing who she is or who the father of the child is. Then one day out of nowhere came two guys (Hawick Lau, Huo Zhengyan) claiming the child as their own.Credit Cfensi

Watch it here with English subtitles! 

Raw Preview:

OSTs:

Tube Li - That Person In (My) Memories

Additional Links:

The Double Life of Véronique 两生花 Viki English Subbed Episodes

The Double Life of Véronique 两生花 Weibo Page

The Double Life of Véronique 两生花 Raw Episodes

• 5 months later...

@creidesca

LOL. I agree. I started watching this today and thought Qin Mo was meant to have amnesia. But Yan Song doesn't remember him at all. I'm really curious who the father is. Going to see if I can find the novel to read.

My bet is that Hawick's character Qin Mo is the father. 

@Mangoberrie

I heard that the drama deviates from the novel (i.e. Qin Mo in the novel was Yan Song's art teacher??). That's why I'm going to read the novel after completely watching the drama.

But yea, I don't think the doctor is the father. According to the child, Yan Song was "seeing" the doctor when the child was still very little (from what his mom told him). Even Yan Song looked surprised when the DNA results came out because she knew that couldn't be correct. Could that Au Yeung guy have something to do with it?

@creidesca

LOL. I agree. I started watching this today and thought Qin Mo was meant to have amnesia. But Yan Song doesn't remember him at all. I'm really curious who the father is. Going to see if I can find the novel to read.

Pretty sure Qin Mo is the father. It's definitely not the doctor.

@creidesca

Qin Mo is the new identity OuYang's subordinate created for him. Chen Bing is Qin Mo's real name. 

Thanks Mangoberrie!

The scene in EP 13 when both Qin Mo and Lin Qiao were at Song Lang's school was hilarious! The teacher thought the two men were a couple :w00t:

I just started on this drama and I like it so far... I already felt a family connection between Qin Mo and Yan Song and her son. They look so perfect together and I know I'll enjoy every one of their scenes... so far, I don't really care much about Lin Qiao and hope Yan Song is not hung up on him much longer lol... Anyway, the drama have a very nice feel to it and the pace is pretty good... plus I am a fan of both the leads so hopefully, it will be a happy ending for them! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I didn't expect that at all!

So Yan Song's sister (Qin Mo's wife) slept with that OuYang guy (not on purpose)! In the video she left for her Qin Mo (the one she asked him to watch in her text message before he fell into his coma years back), she tells him that the child doesn't belong to him, but OuYang's!

I hope Luo Luo's wrong! Someone seriously needs to do a DNA test.

Why do I keep wishing that Yan Song is actually Luo Luo. It would have been so much more interesting to see 2 leads with amnesia.

Why do I keep wishing that Yan Song is actually Luo Luo. It would have been so much more interesting to see 2 leads with amnesia.

That's exactly what I thought, too! The reason why I am interested in this drama is because I thought both of them have amnesia...but once I found out they are actually twin, I gave up on this drama... the plot just became more and more ridiculous... so I went ahead and read the novel instead... even though I am not good with Chinese I was able to finish the novel...personally, I found the novel to be SO much better... The story is completely different and at least they don't have the twin/bad guy in the plot...

• 3 months later...

@creidesca

Hello there. Did you ever finish this drama, Mangoberrie? :) I can't seem to find a recap of this drama or even a few reviews.. debating whether or not I should watch. 

Update: found the reviews under another title of this drama. I was using the second name instead so I had no results.

You can PM the spoilers if you have finished. ;)

And as for the spoilers.. I found it.. Thank goodness I don't have to waste 40 hours of my life...-_____--

Archived