Alicia Keys Gives Birth, Welcomes Second Baby Boy With Swizz Beatz

sugarplum892

1419713660_alicia-keyes-g.jpg
Egypt is a big brother! Alicia Keys and her husband Swizz Beatz welcomed their second child on Saturday, Dec. 27. Keys posted a picture of her little boy's footprints and name -- Genesis Ali Dean. 
The little boy was born at 1:52 a.m. and weighed 6 pounds, 5 ounces.
"The joy of joy is joy!! It's a boy!! we are so grateful!! #blessings!!," the Grammy winner captioned the photo. 
The "Girl on Fire" singer, 33, announced in July that she and music producer Beatz, 35, were expecting again via Instagram. "Happy Anniversary to the love of my life @therealswizzz!!" she captioned a photo of her baby bump.
The joy of joy is joy!! It's a boy!!???????????????? we are so grateful!! #blessings!!????????????
"And to make it even sweeter we've been blessed with another angel on the way!!" she added. "You make me happier than I have ever known! Here's to many many more years of the best parts of life!"

Keys later revealed her due date during a September appearance on The View. "They tell me Dec. 31," she said, adding of parenthood: "Being a mother has definitely given me more of a fierceness and an understanding of just what I believe in, that much more."
Keys and Beatz married at a private home on the Mediterranean Sea in August 2010 and welcomed son Egypt two months later.
Alicia Keys birth announcement (Instagram)

Source

Archived