Byun Yo Han 변요한

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just finished SFD and really was amazed with Byun Yo-han's acting. The guy will have bright future career. I watched socialphobia and I have to watch Misaeng just for him.

Thanks for updates and Translations and I'll wait for more;)

@cedarwood Happy to see familiar face here! :w00t:

I think he looks much better tanned, than with his usual lighter skin tone... I wonder which of the two skin tones is the real one...

I hadn't seen him before, but after his role in SFD, he left me hungry for more... like some one else here mentioned earlier; he's not that handsome; but his dark eyes, his deep gaze and his acting are superb; which makes him look...well...handsome ;)

I haven't been here for a while, nice to see some familiar faces...

Cheers!

@aseman welcome!!! I'm happy to see more BYH fans here. :):):)

You must def. watch him in Misaeng - he's so different than in SFD. He's an amazing actor, I loved him even in Ex-girlfriends club, he played his part so... lightly and funny. :) 

46 minutes ago, stclaus said:

I hadn't seen him before, but after his role in SFD, he left me hungry for more... like some one else here mentioned earlier; he's not that handsome; but his dark eyes, his deep gaze and his acting are superb; which makes him look...well...handsome ;)

That could be me. But it's true! :):):)

Anyone has any special equipment to measure the amount of volts of his smile? I mean there are at least 200 but it's my cautious measurement... :wub: I'm sure his smile only could save trouble with the electricity in small town.

Or big city too. :wub:

Going by the color of his lips and the kind of freckles he has, I'll say his natural skin color is a bit tan. Also, in a few shots on Ex-Girlfriends, you can notice the difference in skin color between his face and neck...aaaaand if you pay close attention to the back of his neck, it's not that light either...;)

@aseman and @cedarwood... I also hope his agency works a good deal for him on a TV drama, I know films are great and film actors earn more money and are highly praised; but for us that live in a non-asian continent it's very hard to get a hold of Asian movies with good English subtitles, it's so depressing. As an actor I wish him the best in his career, but I hope he doesn't go the Kim Nam Gil route just doing films like crazy and forgetting about his TV drama fans...

9 hours ago, aseman said:

Happy birthday to him and I'm waiting to watch him in a new drama as a lead actor.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YO HAN!!! 

I also wait for his new drama & movies and whatever I can put my hands on.

Anyone knows anything about subtitles for Madonna? It's the last thing I haven't seen with him...

Guest adikkeluangman

Byun Yo Han as presenter at at the APAN Star Awards last year.

He won Best New Actor award for drama Misaeng. Here selfie with the trophy.

Archived