Byun Yo Han 변요한

AWARD TIME!!!!

SBS Drama Award was held two days ago and despite their busy filming schedule, our Dragons attended and won big time :D

Shin Se Kyung, Yoon Kyun Sang, Park Hyuk Kwon, Byun Yo Han won many awards collectively and Yoo Ah In is even the contender of Daesang.

Byun Yo Han won two awards, Male Excellence Award for serial drama and New Star Award. 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :wub::wub:

Now have some Byun Yo Han for brightening your day :P

360 camera 

Red Carpet
XagrGCm.jpg

And with two trophies

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

January 14, 2016

Kim Yun-seok and Byun Yo-han cast in lead roles

Actors Kim Yun-seok and Byun Yo-han will play the leads in a new film, based on the novel “Will You Be There?” by Guillaume Musso.

Kim Yun-seok(SIM Entertainment) and Byun Yo-han(Saram Entertainment)

In the film, a man travels to the past and struggles to change the most regretful moments in his life. 

Kim acts as main character Soohyun, and gives advice regarding life and love to his past self, played by Byun.

Director Hong Ji-young previously worked on “The Naked Kitchen” and “A Night Before the Wedding.” 

Kim and Byun being cast has aroused curiosity from the public, as the film begins shooting in the first half of this year.

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

So it's already confirmed that BYH will play in Will you be there? Good! But I hope he will have a chance to rest a bit after he finishes shooting Six Flying Dragons

Okay, so I'll go to the library to borrow the book. Never ever read anything by G. Musso but I like to read the book before I see the movie (somehow it never works to me otherwise). Hope it's good!

hello Byun Yohan oppa girls :D

if you dont mind, i wanna ask something ^^

My friend currently in seoul now, she love BYH and she want to see him. Do you know his schedule for this week? Is he still fiming six flying dragons? or where we can spot him for this week?

any information about his schedule will be very helpful :)

thank you before!

Unfortunatelly I cannot help - I know nothing about his schedule. I guess he still does SFD somewhere since the drama is not finished yet. 

Btw reading the book - I actually imagine Elliot with Byun Yo Han's face. And I totally see him doing this part. :)

• 3 weeks later...

It seems that Byun Yo Han will play lead in Hedwighttp://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=19603442&cloc

I don't get excited - the musical will be possible to see in theatre, not cinema or tv. And my first thought was: "Yay! They're going to make it into a movie!!!" Nope. And that means I won't be able to see it. :(:(:( I'm glad someone noticed how amazingly talented BYH is and I believe playing in theatre is some kind of appeciation for an actor but for fans who can't go to Korea to see him it's a bit sad news. 

Nevertheless he looks great in this pic. Maybe we will be able to see some videos on YT. No matter what I keep my fingers crossed for him. Good luck, Yo Han! :):):) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi . I'm new here .

That's took a long time of me to find this thread bcs there is no updates lately :"""""

Btw while i watching Five Enough i notice this kid from it .. she and him are look alikes so much .. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1QXuS_9kktGRHBHTnUwTXl4eEk/view?usp=docslist_api

This kid has the same pretty smile as Yohan did . when i saw her she makes me remember yohan . 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1QXuS_9kktGTEVtcE5pcTFrMlU/view?usp=docslist_api 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1QXuS_9kktGQjVxdFFpRjh0RGM/view?usp=docslist_api

Did u agree with me ? :) 

Archived