Byun Yo Han 변요한

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I watched  Misaeng, Ex-Girlfriend club, Tinker ticker too.:P He makes his characters alive. I know he has done many movies since his debut, but I couldn't find English subtitle for them, are there any movies except those I mentioned above that have English sub?

BYH is nominated for Baeksang Arts Awards - new actor category for SFD, I hope he wins coz he deserves it:)

Just watching Misaeng... I'm loving his character... I really really hope he doesn't abandon the small screen, looking forward for an announcement of a new drama... I hope it happens this year...

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Did you like the movie? :)

Yes, of course. but I liked Tinker ticker more than Socialphobia. I hope someone translate his other movies:) It's same with his news, All of them are in Korean language and I can't understand them:mellow: 

I know @aseman - same problem. Oh btw did you bump into any information about his theatre debut? I mean how he's going with the Hedwig and the angry inch??? I'm sure he's done great job since he's such a good actor but I'd like to read anyway what is the reaction of the public. :) 

@cedarwood I've seen his photos from the show here and there but I don't know about public reaction to his theater debut. here is almost long article about BYH and Hedwig with some of his photos but even google translate couldn't help me to understand it!;)

http://newsculture.heraldcorp.com/sub_read.html?uid=81300

For someone like me who has watched SFD less than a month ago, it's a big conflict to see Lee Bang Gi in Hedwig's outfit.lol.. I think I'm still suffering from SFD withdrawal:D Anyway he has changed to yeppeoyo unnie:phew:

@cedarwood You can see more photos here;)

http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/tag/byun%20yo%20han

I found a video introduces Byun Yohan's Filmography, I want to see all of them with Eng sub:(

The link below is for BYH's Taiwan fanclub, you can find some of his movies there, most of them don't have English subtitle but I found 'Working on Saturday' with ENG sub

On 24.05.2016 at 10:28 AM, aseman said:

The link below is for BYH's Taiwan fanclub, you can find some of his movies there, most of them don't have English subtitle but I found 'Working on Saturday' with ENG sub

You did?! Wow! THANK YOU!!! :heart:
The trouble is most of those films were made while he was still a student and are unavailable. English subs? We can forget it. :( Pity. He's really talented young actor, I wish to watch all of his movies. It would be interesting to see his early works - he must have learned something from every of his roles. :)

I've seen not only those official movies and dramas. Also I've seen his cameo in No tears for the dead (he's barely visible and he dies few seconds after you realize it must be him! and the movie is depressing), also his small part in Cold eyes (actually I found this movie interesting - nice action! and BYH runs with a big gun!), also he showed up in first episode of second season of Vampire prosecutor (and that thing I don't recomment to watch! you may not stand it if you have weak stomach (can I say something like that in English?!)). All that because of my crazyness. Nevertheless it's better to see his later movies & dramas where he could actually show his craft. 

Maybe we can't find his old movies with Eng sub for now, but I'll wait till he become more famous among international fans then someone will translate them for us ;)

I had watched cold eyes before I know him and recently I checked his part again,it is really interesting movie.

On 5/26/2016 at 3:34 AM, cedarwood said:

also he showed up in first episode of second season of Vampire prosecutor (and that thing I don't recomment to watch! you may not stand it if you have weak stomach (can I say something like that in English?!)). All that because of my crazyness. Nevertheless it's better to see his later movies & dramas where he could actually show his craft. 

I don't know it is correct in English or nor but I got your meaning and unfortunately I have a weak one :sweatingbullets:

I also understand your yearning to watch all his works, same happened here for me. He is indeed a talented actor. Although It has been some years since I started to watch K-dramas, Honestly he is the second actor I felt I need to watch all of his previous works.

I hope besides acting in movies and theater shows, he keep on doing dramas too since finding their subs is easier for us, international fans. And of course we can see him more due to longer time period of dramas:P

I hope it will be like you said. The problem is Byun Yo Han is an actor not superstar. He deserves to be a superstar with the talent he has but he's not yet. I hope he wil be. He deserves admiration and millions of fans all around the world. :) 

On 28.05.2016 at 9:10 AM, aseman said:

I don't know it is correct in English or nor but I got your meaning and unfortunately I have a weak one :sweatingbullets:

At least I can make myself understandable. Good to know! I've seen this episode and it was hard to watch. Torturing ppl with electric shocks - awful! Just awful!!! :( Don't watch it!

I also hope BYH will do more dramas. And I wish he take leading part. :wub:

@cedarwood Yes he is not a top hallyu star yet, but if he do more dramas I'm sure he will become as soon as possible :)

Ah..Torturing with electric shocks:crazy: It is better for me to not watch it.

Done with Misaeng... And I absolutely loved his character.

After watching his 3 dramas, by far SFD has been his best role. I can see how much he's matured as an actor, I hope he can keep on growing so we can enjoy his presence for years to come. And in a way, I don't want him to become an idol, I think they suffer the most 'cause they're pushed into doing stuff they might not really enjoy, just to please the fans. Then they end up taking silly lead roles that don't add anything good to their experience.

We shall see where he goes... Please keep us posted!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived