[OFFICIAL Berry Good Thread]

MissyMaguire

• 3 weeks later...

Awwww, BERRY GOOD doing their practice dance for "" Love Letter ""
I guess the YouTuber user "Mirrored" it so YouTube wouldn't delete it <3 
So the words on the screen are backwards but, I LOVE this dance practice of them.
I need to learn how to dance like this LOL -- it's much more fun than walking onthe treadmill at the gym haha

Awwwww, OMG, this is a fan cam of BERRY GOOD singing "" Baby "" by Justin Beiber.   
And you know what?  They sing it 1000% better than Justin <3 
The fan filming this must like one girl in particular because the camerawas focused on her the entire time LOL

Awww, their song "" Love Letter "" done in Acoustic <3 
At the 1:48 mark, one of the members looks like Tiffany from GG.  I haven't memorized any of the members names yet.....I just know they're refreshing to listen to and I love them already.
3:18 -- The little Strawberry Shortcake looking caricature was sweet <3  I really hope they don't disban or anything.  They haven't updated their YouTube in over 3 months.....which is....odd :(
But I love this Acoustic version just as much as the regular Music Video.
This was uploaded to their YouTube on:  
May 22nd 2014

• 2 weeks later...

Awww, it looks like Berry Good are coming back in February, with new member ""Seoyul"",who is the younger sister of AOA's ""Yuna""
http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/zion-t-crush-release-first-concept-photo-teaser-upcoming-collaboration/

Seoyul was born in 1997 <3 
It looks like only TaeHa and GoWoon are returning.......and there are three new members.
I'll have to figure out who is who and put new Profile Pictures for the new members.
Well crap :( -- I really liked the original line up of the group

I think, instead of trying to tweak the original post in this thread ( because I don't know which members have left ),I'm just gonna add the two new members here.
The Official Berry Good FaceBook page has added two of the three new members profiles &I thought I would just keep the original members above for posterity....and add the two new ones here <3 <3
Seoyul_BerryGood_NewMember.jpg

Seoyul_BG.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Uploaded to their Official YouTube Channel on:  February 23rd 2015  <3 
I think it's a video of the photography that will be the Official Photo Album Jacket.  They tookvideo of the picture that will be the cover of their CD.
I am bouncin off the walls WAITING for their new CD.......and I may just get the CD this time, so I canlisten to it in my car, not just on my IPod.
Sometimes it's better to have the actual CD you can hold in your hand, with picturesyou can look through.

• 6 months later...

I've been following this group since the very beginning. I loved "Love Letter" but I wasn't really happy with "Because of You". Line-up changes didn't disappoint me, because my bias, Taeha and Kowoon, stayed in the group. However, I liked Subin.

Today, September 23, Berry Good returns with a new song! It's a ballad by composer Joo Tae-young, who passed away two weeks ago due to blood cancer. I LOVE this song!! Here there are the two versions of the MV: one with the members, the other one with actress Kim Bo-ra,

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived